uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2022, 05:00 PM

Default how do you compare

How to you compare to your wife's past lovers?

Let's limit this to guys who wife has had under 5 partners.

My wife has only ever been with on other man. She had told me he was rather large, but never exactly said how big (she would also say, I don't really know, but big. One day we were in an adult store, and I asked her to find a dildo about the same size as him.

She studied her choices, and ended up picking up a 9" dildo that was 2.25" wide...

My heart sank a little.

To be honest, I'm smaller than average (in length, but do OK in girth), and the only thing she has to compare me to is this big bastard... Even if I was average, I would seem small compared to that.

Anybody else have this problem?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,788 Times in 211 Posts

Wife has had a handful of partners.
Her first was a 6'+ blonde, blue eyed buzz cut Rower. With a totally average package.
There was a one nighter with another Rower with a Micro Package.
She was engaged when we met to a 5'9" Grizzly Adams type with an 8" package and Peyronies.

Neither of them had ever brought her to an orgasm.
She was taking care of her own orgasms.

#1 was a five minute toss and off to sleep.
Grizzly Adams miss fired before getting in.

I was pretty much a virgin when we got together, had a one night stand when she left to announce her engagement. Had a rough time of it and ended up hooking up with one of the girls in my group of friends after getting really drunk.

Few days later she returned and called me telling me she broke up with her fiance.
She cheated on me with Grizzly after a year but we have been together since 18JUL84.

She has had multiple orgasms every time we have had sex a minimum of 3 and a max of 17 individual distiinct orgasms.

Guess I should say I am average at just over 6" along the top and about 1.25" in width.

Last edited by OPD940B; 12-17-2022 at 10:13 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 06:14 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 113 Posts
Default I'm sure that I'm the smallest

When I met my wife 25 years ago she was in her 30's. She had several long term boyfriends and some one night stands. She has not talked about it much but I know that I'm the smallest as I'm less than an inch soft and about 4" fully hard. I can't post as I've been told that this is one click chicks (not dicks) LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 10:50 AM

I’m a big (read fat) dude. I have a rather thick fat pad (about 2” thick.) I’m 6’ and a bit over 350 lbs. having worked manual labor my whole life, I’m fairly stout, but still a Rollie pollie…

Im only about 2” limp, and 4” hard, but if I push down on my fat pad I add 2” to those measurements.

I’m about 5.3” around, so I’m pretty thick.

I remember in my late teen years, I was like 250 and working construction, so muscular and very little fat… my then girlfriend and I measured it and I could get 7” if I pushed down on the ruler real hard.

I remember being over at her house and the weather man said something about the snow being 6-7” deep, and her mom said something about it’d be nice to have something 7” deep in her…

My gf then said she gets that nightly… I thought her mom was going to kill me, but she just said “must be nice.”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 12:41 PM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Wife has always been coy about previous lovers, claiming not to remember any details etc. i reckon shes lying but it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

My ex however was happy to inform me that the guy she was sleeping with before me had the biggest dick shed ever seen and she could barely get her mouth round it. Thankfully we’d been dating for a couple of years by this point and i knew i satisfied her. Had she told be prior to this i might have stayed at 3rd base
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 11:02 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts

My wife had two men before me. I guess the first was a real take charge type and she liked that a lot, but I'm too nice and not aggressive enough. He was 5 foot 10 inches tall. They dated a couple of years. The second guy is actually a friend of mine, he's 6 foot 5 inches tall, size 14 shoe. I know that isn't supposed to matter to penis size, but I can't help but think it does. She won't talk to me about him since I know him and she doesn't think that's fair. However, she did say there were times he couldn't get it up because he was worried about getting her pregnant. They only dated about 3 months. However, the one time she got drunk she told me I was the best lover, probably because I put her orgasm above mine. Also, it seems the other guys didn't do much with different positions, but I'm always trying something new. I'm average at 5.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2022, 02:32 PM

Thanked 1,742 Times in 117 Posts

Earlier in life this was a hangup for me with my exes. My current wife had a few boyfriends before me. Most she said we’re about the same and she never measured but around the same as me (about 6”). Her very first boyfriend was 8” and the one difference she said is the even if he blew his load after two minutes it didn’t matter because she would have orgasms really fast. Less than a minute every time they fucked. I have no problem pleasing her but I can’t help but sorta wish I had that control with a couple more
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample