Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2017, 06:57 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default thanks mysweetie61 for a long wish message about Miyuki

Your wish of how to have Miyuki on bed made my penis so hard... I would try some of your thought on her while telling her to scream your name. I am sure boss have done things you wrote too...

Boss visited many time while I was on business trip to do things like this on her in my own house... Her face is full of worry and confusion to open her leg wide open for my own boss whose age is same as her own father..
Attached Thumbnails
apartment-01.jpg  
Old 06-19-2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN_DY View Post
Her uncle questioned her about the things she did to her boyfriends.......he had caught her early in the game as she only got the boys to get to base one......

Uncle asked her if she wanted advice........... she was so smitten by his bog tool when he took it out for her to see..... she is addicted until this day.....

Let me know if interested.....to be continued!!
lets hear it, Very interested to see where this goes
Old 06-19-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN_DY View Post
Her uncle questioned her about the things she did to her boyfriends.......he had caught her early in the game as she only got the boys to get to base one......

Uncle asked her if she wanted advice........... she was so smitten by his bog tool when he took it out for her to see..... she is addicted until this day.....

Let me know if interested.....to be continued!!
Her uncle started to give her advise and teach her how to give a proper BJ .... on him !!!
She wanted it so bad she asked for more...but he made her wait until she was at legal age.......
In the mean time he did give her truckies to practise her Bj technique......in his back-office or store-room.....
His business started doing better as well..!!
And as it turned out, he started to get paid for sending her backstage with the truck drivers....!!
Old 06-19-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwinsailor View Post
I never had my wife or girlfriend fucked by my boss, I was the boss.
In my twenties I was assistant then night manager of a restaurant in Sacramento. This was in the 1970's. The waitresses wore short black skirts with boots and white blouses. There was the usual mix of married women and students and single women. It was pretty easy to figure out which ones were available and I loved the married ones. They had the most to lose so could be counted on to not cause problems. I never had to work hard and rarely missed. I had sex with over 35 different women, sending them home full of cum, I loved that part.
35 women...wow. I only had 2 GF in my life and married to the 2nd GF. Never cheated Miyuki until now. When we were married both were virgin. Miyuki kept hers as instructed by strict mother and I just did not have chance to lose one. I am glad Miyuki was not working at your restaurant....

She does volunteer work at local senior center about 2 - 3 times a week. She mostly help cleaning or bathing for elders. She has been doing this for almost 15 years. There were surprises at work. While she was breastfeeding, her breasts were full size. As she helping old male seniors bathing, she had numbers of them had erection. Old nurse was teasing her as such never happen when she was bathing those males. More than dozen encounters which seniors grope her breasts while carrying them onto carrier or chair. Most of them are 80s or 90s...still men never change.

This is from one of the recent gathering I did with 4 guys who I shared Miyuki photo for years. They finally met her in person and had private photo session. Each brought consume for her to wear. All pretended that my client at work which Miyuki needed to service them for contract.

Does is look like costume at your restaurant? Can Miyuki hired at your place?
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_gather3_kunisan_05.jpg  

Last edited by Ysuguru77; 06-19-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:10 PM

Default Boss seeing her under hair for first time.

As he realized Miyuki will not let him have sex, he then demanded for strip. He had numbers of kinky outfit for her to try and strip. He might have seen her nipples while she was brastfeeding yet first time on that night he saw her under hair in front of his eyes.

Miyuki's face look scared and nervous... Can not look toward boss. No other men except me and her father saw her pussy hair..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_sat7.jpg   miyuki_sat8.jpg  

Old 06-19-2017, 06:36 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
As he realized Miyuki will not let him have sex, he then demanded for strip. He had numbers of kinky outfit for her to try and strip. He might have seen her nipples while she was brastfeeding yet first time on that night he saw her under hair in front of his eyes.

Miyuki's face look scared and nervous... Can not look toward boss. No other men except me and her father saw her pussy hair..
Her father saw her pussy as an adult? I'll be her father, can I see?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Her father saw her pussy as an adult? I'll be her father, can I see?
I don't know until adult age. Her father was very strict and tough men. All I know is he took bath with her until she was about 17 years old. She needed to wash his back until she was in high school. It is a bit late for Japanese standard these days. Our daughter does not want to take bath with me since 7.

Yet she did help my father taking bath. My father was a little handy cap and needed help. When my mother no longer could help, Miyuki started to do instead. She did not wear bra but tank top since it get wet. Or sometimes she wear swimming suite when she bath for him.

Sometime I also took together with them when we go to family bath. At that time Miyuki was nude. We all take bath and wash my father. I did notice my father's penis was hard time to time when Miyuki was washing him from back. Yet this is part of life as Miyuki said to me....

Last edited by Ysuguru77; 06-19-2017 at 06:54 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 07:30 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default What I would do to Miyuki

If I was Miyuki's boss I would make her wear revealing clothes every day to work with no underwear. Every day at lunch I would make her strip naked for me in my office, get down on her knees, and suck my very big dick until I was hard as steel. Then I would make her turn around and slowly sit down on it. I know her pussy is small because your dick is tiny but I'm sure I could stretch it open until she could take all of it up inside her. She would cum so much on my dick that she would nearly pass out. I would ruin her for you. She wouldn't even be able to feel your dick in her anymore. I would also open up her ass. Soon she would come to me begging for me to fuck her hard. She'd come home to you and make you eat her pussy while she told you about fucking me. Then if you licked her sloppy, well fucked pussy clean, she'd give you a hand job. Some day after that I would visit your house and have beautiful Miyuki handcuff you to a chair so you could watch me ravage sweet little Miyuki's pussy and ass right in front of you. I would have Miyuki ride my big dick while she told you how good my big dick felt in her and how yours would never satisfy her again.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
If I was Miyuki's boss I would make her wear revealing clothes every day to work with no underwear. Every day at lunch I would make her strip naked for me in my office, get down on her knees, and suck my very big dick until I was hard as steel. Then I would make her turn around and slowly sit down on it. I know her pussy is small because your dick is tiny but I'm sure I could stretch it open until she could take all of it up inside her. She would cum so much on my dick that she would nearly pass out. I would ruin her for you. She wouldn't even be able to feel your dick in her anymore. I would also open up her ass. Soon she would come to me begging for me to fuck her hard. She'd come home to you and make you eat her pussy while she told you about fucking me. Then if you licked her sloppy, well fucked pussy clean, she'd give you a hand job. Some day after that I would visit your house and have beautiful Miyuki handcuff you to a chair so you could watch me ravage sweet little Miyuki's pussy and ass right in front of you. I would have Miyuki ride my big dick while she told you how good my big dick felt in her and how yours would never satisfy her again.
You sounded like boss while he was drunk with me in the bar except he was actually doing such things to Miyuki while I was away from home. Thank you for your erotic thought.... I would love to share one special photo for your story...

This was months before he had sex. He sent to Hawaii and brought back expensive bikini for her. We never can afford this kind of expensive thing with our salary. When she opened the box, he insisted her to try on. He was right in front of her snapping photo as she started to try on. She did hide her breasts... yet it was full size and hard to cover all...

Boss told me he masturbated so many times with these photo and hoped one day to have his penis inside of her...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki-boss-gift-hawaii.jpg  
Old 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Boss

I am a the boss of a big company. If I can't fuck Miyuki's tight little pussy then I think we all want to see a picture of Miyuki with her legs spread wide showing her little pussy. I'm sure by now she likes her bosse's big dick better than your tiny one. You should make her show her pussy and take a picture to show everyone what her boss gets every day. Does she make you eat her pussy after she's been fucking her boss?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s