uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2018, 05:27 PM

Default My wife, Biane

Yes, I and my wife Biane do couples exchanges, I also call men to manipulate Biane's breasts to keep looking, usually friends, but sometimes some men or couples we meet in bars. This is a normal routine for us, when she became pregnant it increased a lot, especially now that the baby is no longer breastfeeding too much, her breasts full of milk bothers her, she feels pain, so it is normal to ask to suck, sometimes I call two friends , some are free to go to my house even if I'm not there, I do not care and I even like when I arrive and I see them mamanedo, swaying, sucking, biting her breasts. So it was common for her to walk without a bra, even to work, she is a secretary in a public agency. Her boss is an old man, potbellied and balding, as she teased, especially with necklines showing her breasts when she goes down, he went crazy, she liked it, she always talked to me, I liked it a lot. She tried the boss a lot, until he asked her to stay until later, she provoked more and more, until she left a bosom out of the blouse, she said that he took days to have the courage to handle, she practically put his chest naked in his face, but still remained discreet, passed his hand, tightened ... she had to put the nipple practically in his mouth to suck, after the first suck on the nipple he lost his fear and began to work hard on her breasts, but when he put his hand on her vagina, she stopped and said it was just breasts, nothing else, well, that's what she told me, I believe because I do not care, we lead a life like that, she came and others and I with others and in the same room, that would be no problem. Well, Biane came in later almost every day, her breasts a little red.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to raiderwilker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 08:13 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I wrote once about a boss my wife had, he made a clumsy pass that my wife just laughed at and walked away. When she was in college she was a counselor at a summer camp, the pay wasn't great, but it was a fun job. We were dating at the time so I was a little miffed that just when she came home from college, she went off to this camp, so we took a summer break from each other.

The camp leader was Steve, a guy who was just out of college himself, his family owned the camp so he had a long history there. My wife did all the arts and crafts stuff with the kids and the Steve hung around her a lot, she said it seemed like he was always checking out her legs and butt, he was cute so she liked the attention. The counselors partied on Saturday, all the kids were gone and the new batch was coming in on Sunday. So they drank beer, swam, more than a few joints were passed around, pot will always get her horny, so she was 'open to suggestions'.

At the party she cornered Steve about staying on for the 4th through 6th week, those were all boy weeks and they didn't do arts & craft, he said lets go to my office and see if there is an opening. She said when she got to his office she noticed he quietly locked the door when he closed it, he always kept it closed because the office was air conditioned. She said she was still buzzed from the pot, so he sat at his desk, pulled out the schedule book and she leaned over, her small cleavage exposed from her bikini top, he played coy and said he had an opening but he was going to call his cousin to fill it. Then he said that his cousin didn't have legs and a butt like hers and he sure didn't have nice boobs. She said she giggled and with him staring she undid her top and took it off and asked him 'now do I get those weeks?' She said she would have let him see more but they heard someone calling him.

She came home for a few days between sessions and we got back together again. She teased me and said that if I had not come around she might have gone further than a little peep show.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:55 PM

Default Waitress

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Are there any stories of your boss or your wife's boss taking advantage of your wife or girlfriend?
My wife works as a waitress at a busy diner, she has told me numerous times about her boss rubbing up against her ass but always making it seem like it's incidental contact...a brush of the back of his hand walking past, or trying to slip past her and rubbing up against her backside. She's unsure whether it's accidental or not, but I've seen how he looks at her and the other attractive waitresses and it's obvious that it's on purpose.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 04:32 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts

Wife's boss didn't take advantage of her physically, but sure talked to her breast alot, just like a few of the engineers she was the admin for. I think she was their eye candy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 11:52 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default GF not Wife

[This started out a quick story but took on a life of its own to get the details as accurate as possible.]

The summer after HS and before going to college my GF got a short term job as a cocktail waitress in the bar of a local small inn / tavern. Her family was pretty well off so she wanted the job just for spending money. She was a very cute girl, about 5'2" tall, would guess about 105 lbs. and a 32B. She had to wear a "uniform" of a white blouse and black skirt; do not believe they were supplied by the place, she had to wear her own clothes. I was kind of PO'ed as it took away time we could have been together in the evenings as she had to work until closing well after midnight, weekends were later. She had turned 18 a couple months before but I had not so could not go in this place, they were really strict on following the law [legal drinking age was 18 at the time] and would guess the clientele did not want teenagers in there disturbing them. I seem to recall it was mostly thought of as a dark wood / poorly lit place where men went to drink, with an occasional inn guest maybe having a drink before going out to dinner.

To show my annoyance I ignored her job and never asked about it, that is until I did later that summer late one night she was not working. We had been drinking all night when I got curious and asked about her work. At first she said it was just a job, but after some prodding and asking some leading questions [knowing she was generally careless about letting others see her body whether upskirt or downblouse and wondering if anything had happened; have other posts about some of her mishaps] when she admitted that some of the customers were fresh on occasion. More questions and she admitted some of the men put their arms around her waist and hugged her hips to them, and some rubbed her ass when she served them or she passed by where they were sitting. Anything else? I asked. She said during her 1st week her boss said she should show a little a) to keep the customers happy and b) to earn better tips. The night her boss said that, she unbuttoned another button or 2 on her shirt and let it gape as she cleared glasses and brought more to the various tables. More drinks and more questions, she said her boss encouraged her and the other waitresses to be nice to the customers, implying she should let them have their innocent fun.

She admitted a week or so after starting the job she started to wear more sheer white tops and shorter skirts. And then the men sometimes ran their hands up her legs under her skirt as she stood next to the tables, putting down fresh drinks and clearing glasses, not really able to do anything about the hands as she had a tray with glasses in one hand and was trying to get the drink glasses exchanged as quickly as possible... at least that was her explanation. All of these revelations got us both pretty hot [though I was also mad she let that happen] and we had pretty some pretty hot sex in the basement rec room of her parents' house.

Later that summer on another night together with many beverages shortly before we both headed off to college I asked if things were still the same at her work or if anything else had happened. She said nothing else had happened other than her boss had said she was doing well. Knowing that was unlikely the real story and wondering what she had been doing well, kept pressing until she said her boss said the customers liked her, and then admitted her boss had developed the habit of patting her ass every time they passed each other, no matter where in the place. As she did not react to that, and she had not reacted when the customers did the same and more, the pats from the boss had become more rubbing whenever he was next to her, whether starting out as an arm around her shoulders, to sliding down to her waist and rubbing her back, to rubbing and feeling her ass. And the customers were getting more aggressive, but not too obvious as to make a scene or call attention to what they were doing. Know there was likely more, I started to rub on her asking if they did things like this... or that... She eventually revealed that some of the men had run their hands all the way up her legs under her skirt and some had pressed the side of their hands up against her pussy, but swore nothing more. The thought of my GF letting other men touch her had me full of emotion, both anger and arousal. She then said her boss had recently started to press himself against her ass when she was behind the bar getting whatever, and she could feel him. This revelation snapped me out fog of the beverages and the moment, and demanded to know if this had happened more than once. When she said he had done it several times the past week, I told her she had to quit that job. We had an argument but she did quit the job.

We both went to college a week or so later so her time there was at its end anyway. We continued a long distance relationship, though undoubtedly she had some fun with others, as did I, but we never discussed it.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:14 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
Wife's boss didn't take advantage of her physically, but sure talked to her breast alot, just like a few of the engineers she was the admin for. I think she was their eye candy.
I think many if not most wives have that experience at work, whether from the boss, or co-workers or customers. Somes wives do not discourage the looks [if that were even possible] and that can lead to much, much more... All depends on the type of workplace and how the woman handles it. Many people spend more time at work than they do with their spouses / SO's - things are bound to happen, especially when alcohol and business / customer entertaining and dinners are involved... If there is any travelling involved in work, the odds of incidents increases exponentially...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 09:37 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Long time...

It has been a long time since I last posted...

There were many things happened yet my wife almost left me for marring boss two month ago after many years of absence from our life...

He took my wife under his arm after over 15 years of absence almost 3 month yet she returned home recently after so much sexual events...

I still remember this photo from our family trip which Miyuki washed my dad's back. As her breasts were bouncing behind him hitting his skin, I noticed his 87 years old dick was harder....
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_hotel_familytrip_021.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 06:54 PM

Default my boss returned after many years...

Boss was at our door step 2 month ago.... He was older yet still sexually active.

To make long story short, I found out Miyuki was seeing him time to time all this years.

It was forced sex at first yet as my sex was so boring and weak, she gave herself to him time to time for sex.

He almost stole her last month yet she returned home after all as he tried to let her have sex with 4 strangers.

He pussy is hairless now thanks to him...

She is ripe sexually as he put and told me I can not handle her with my dick...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 06:55 PM

Default Miyuki befroe first sex with boss

It was this day few hours after this photo boss touched her skin first time.

Next day they had sex for first time and enjoyed my wife who he long wanted after meeting her at our wedding.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki39.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
It was this day few hours after this photo boss touched her skin first time.

Next day they had sex for first time and enjoyed my wife who he long wanted after meeting her at our wedding.
Cant wait to see your wife full face

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s