Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2017, 08:58 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunasalad View Post
I think most would agree with me that we would like to know more details about the three executives
Our company has several corporation under holding company. Holding company invite managers and family once a year to party. I bought my wife once as boss insisted to bring her so he can entertain her while I am busy at party as I need to help organizing.

Many bring just wife and for some reason even younger staff are invited especially the one has attractive wife... Such wife often surrounded by exectives of holding company...they are mostly ex government workers only hired for connection.

During party boss came to me and asked where is Miyuki. I had no idea since we separated begening of party. Boss told me he introduced her to several important managers and disappeared while he was in restroom.

About 2 hours later, we found her at sofa in lobby drunk and she just told me to take her home... I kept asking her yet only started to open her mouth near home...

THis is her outfit at party...just a few photo I took myself...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_hotel_rpd_02.jpg  
Old 07-15-2017, 10:05 AM

Default At the party

Starting of the party, one executive looked familir from company gym came to introduce himself and two other top managers. They were friendly and told her they knew me and appreciate for my work. They each asked to exchange drink and she needed to finish the glass each time. She got drunk so fast and then one told her to get rest in lounge yet instead they took her to one room.

One guy helped to wash face then took her to sofa. Once she sat two sat next to her. They talked in general yet started to compliment how beautiful she was. They kept giving her more drink and one started to take snap shot.

Soon other started to massage her shoulder, and another guy checking her palm reading. She could not move and afraid to say wrong thing. The guy massaging started to reach her breasts and palm reader also touching her neck.

It was so fast and snapping guy started to ask her to take cloth off and immediately undressing her jacket. At this point, two other guy's hands were all over her one in her panties.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 11:14 AM

Default They knew her and planned..

Each kept telling her they will take care of her husband and wish she will serve them well tonight.. Each started to take turn to kiss her and feel her breasts and finger her pussy. Soon one guy opened his bag and took out a white rope. He told her she will enjoy this and started to tie her up.

Men told her he could not believe she had two child....and started intercourse. Then each men took turn...next one hour, they toy her in the hotel room and made her cum many times..

Sorry small photo as I took this one with her old photo. Miyuki before party... in her way she tried to dress well...sorry we are not rich people so this for us is special dress...yet our daughter said she look more conservative than JR. HS teen ... still I was a bit worry as her skirts were bit short for my standards for housewife...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_hotel_rpd_044.jpg  

Last edited by Ysuguru77; 07-15-2017 at 11:21 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 11:36 AM

Default As we arrived home....

Miyuki was quiet after arrived home. She immediately went to shower.

As we were quietly sitting in living room, she received a message on her phone with a photo.

The message said "we really enjoyed and looking forward to see you soon at gym"

It was sent by one of the 3 men just fucked her....

I was shocked to see the photo and figured what happened a few hours ago while I was attending guests at party...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_hotel_rpd_05.jpg  
Old 07-15-2017, 03:16 PM

Default secretary

I found out my wife was fucking her boss when i had day off work and decided to repair a broken wardrobe door. I didnt get too far with it as during the course of emptying a few things out i came across her diary and started to read a few entries some amused me. Then found an entry from 2 months before saying christened new car in cinema car park. I knew i hadnt fucked her in it as i read more entries i realised it was her boss who was fucking her and they had been at it for 8 months or more.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 04:12 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman View Post
I found out my wife was fucking her boss
And how do you feel about it?
The Following User Says Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 06:33 PM

Default wife

At first i was really mad i wanted to hurt him and we came close to splitting up luckily he got moved to another branch within days i never got a chance to get to him. But slowly i found that i wanted to know all the details.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman View Post
At first i was really mad i wanted to hurt him and we came close to splitting up luckily he got moved to another branch within days i never got a chance to get to him. But slowly i found that i wanted to know all the details.
I suggest you to ask your wife. You will find about your wife from the way she answer (or dont) about such act to husband. In my case, it took me a while for Miyuki to finally started to confess all about especialy since it was due to the fact she did all to save our family and me being fired from work. When she started to tell me how boss undress, kiss her lips, and kept looking at her pussy first time while tell her he wanted to feel her pussy for years, it made me shock yet later started to feel excited about....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 05:08 AM

Default sharing

I now know all the details (or at least what she wanted me to know) the best of it was since then we are now experimenting more swingers club etc.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 08:44 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Love this thread, hope some of the posts aren't just fantasies.

I could only WISH my wive's boss would take advantage of her. She's a smoking hot lesbian

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019