Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2018, 12:48 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default I was wrong, part 5

I never imagined this would be so long. I am sorry to take your time with a subject that is not OCC's normal naked women purview.

I had a 6pm appointment the next week and thought about canceling, but I went. The therapist and her two daughters took me into a back office and thought we needed a talk. She told me that as a professional, she should probably report herself for having sexual contact with a patient. It would then be investigated, get everyone's story and then a board from the state licensing group would meet and decide how to punish her, with her possibly losing her license. She was apologizing to me! She said when the top fell off and the oil poured out, her first thought was to clean it up as quickly as possible like she would if it had occurred on my foot or chest. There was so much oil, her focus was to get whatever would roll off gone and then to rub in the last bit, which she knew the skin would absorb. There was nothing sexual, it was an accident. She doesn't know if it was when I called her name or her daughter reached out to her that she realized she had my very erect penis in her hands and doing the motions that were the same as masturbation. She said she knew she should stop but she knew I needed it and that if she stopped, she would still be guilty of sexually touching me. Then she said, she began to feel very sexual, and the more she pumped me, the more she wanted to do it. She gave in to her urges and loved the feel of my hard cock and the naughtiness of touching and fondling me, especially after all the years of seeing my rock hard cock in front of her (rock hard was her description, not mine). At some time, she lost her ability to stop--and she wanted to do it for a long time. At some time, my ejaculation woke her up and she felt so guilty about her giving in to her urges, that she was sure she would lose her license.

I explained to all three that it was a fantasy of mine, but I respected the therapist's professional standards and I too lost the ability to ask that the action be stopped. I also said that I felt like a family member at her offices and loved the personal relationships and our ability to talk about anything. The therapist and I hugged and then she said in front of her daughters that her fantasy was to give me oral sex because it was something her late husband loved and he kept telling her how great she was doing it. She missed getting that praise. You can imagine my thoughts at that time.

We went to my room, I undressed and the young daughter took my clothes and hung them up. All three started doing my stretching and motion exercises while I was fully exposed and my naked cock was erect, partially because in a half hour, all three somehow touched me where they should not have . I was HAPPY. Over the remainder of the session, they left but the two staff members came by and asked if we were all ok, and we told them all was well. Both touched my cock and said "he looks happy". They told the therapist that they were leaving unless they needed her help with anything. We heard the door close and knew they were gone.

To my surprise, the therapist reached for the oil and drizzled a small stream onto my cock and began pumping slowly, while sliding her fingernails over my balls. I was happy and laid back to enjoy this fantasy. In 8 or 10 minutes I exploded but it was directed to a towel, not on her. I grinned and said "no blowjob?" and she said maybe another time. She cleaned me up and we left together.

Over the next year or so, it was the same every session. She did her work very well and I got a happy ending, although if she had work, she would just get me started and either I would finish myself or one of the staff would come in and assist me.

Both of the staff members left soon after. The young one got married and the older one became a lay-minister at her church. Although we remain friends, both have asked if I would never mention our dalliances. I didn't see much of the daughters, either, because they both went off to college. One nice thing, at her wedding, the young assistant came over to visit with me for a minute or two and shocked me by saying she really wanted to fuck me and didn't really understand the handjobs. I haven't seen her since. Of course, I am old enough to be her father.

Every visit to the therapist would be the same except at the end she was so nervous that one of the new staff members would see her with her hand on my cock. She was clearly uncomfortable so over a few months I just stopped going. We exchange Christmas cards and notes occasionally, and I miss our discussing things.

Now for my big question. Yes this was sexual and 100% true. When the "fantasy" came true and expected every night, the appeal disappeared! Some evenings when she was touching, my soldier did not come out to play.

I really never saw the ladies undressed to any great degree, and all the nudity was my own. Am I just an exhibitionist or was I just enjoying anticipating some possible touching? Is this a category that we should explore as a new add-on for OCC? Do others have similar stories? This is why I have never told this story on OCC before. Thanks for listening.
Old 07-27-2018, 02:27 PM

Delt, thanks for your detailed story. You were most fortunate to have an extended relationship with your therapist and her staff. I have never lived anyplace long enough to have that long of a standing weekly appointment with a physical,or massage therapist. That being said, I have had some incredible experiences over the years. I have been getting massages for over 30 years and giving them over 18 years. My first massage experiences were when stationed in Korea. Having a cute Korean girl meet you wearing a small white smock, take you in a room, undress you, put you in a giant bath tub to soak, have you sit on a stool as she washed you all over, rinsed you, then did a 30-40 minute full body massage with a happy ending was devine. There were other places you could go not as fancy and get much more than a happy ending, but I loved the whole ritual. My first legimate massage happened when I was stationed in California. The therapist was maybe late 20’s, very laid back and asked if I wanted to be covered or not. Easy answer for me and from then forward have always preferred und****d massages. Her massage was very thorough, but not sexual. Of course when she did inner thighs, lower abs I would get totally erect. She just worked around my erection. A little later I discovered a place that had hot tubs and you could soak before your massage. Always a thrill for me to get out of the tub naked and take a towel from the therapist. Again I was naked and und****d, erect most of the time, but nothng sexual occurred. Think it was my last massage there before moving with the therapist I had seen maybe 10-12 times that it got interesting. It was a late appointment. Place would close after me. She got me in the hot tub and left me to soak as usual. Just a few minutes later she came back in and said she was sore from a long day and would I mind if she joined me in the tub. She was maybe early 30’s, slender, but not skinny. Not a beauty, but sexy looking to me. We had always flirted a little during my visits but we’re more like friends. Of course I invited her into the tub. She took off her spa uniform, bra and panties and joined me in the tub. We sort of sat there and chatted as we soaked. She said one thing that I might like was if she started my massage in the hot tub. So She got behind me and worked on my back. Had me turn around so she could do my legs. Full erection on my part. I asked her if I could work on her in the tub also. She said please! So I’m sitting behind her, my hard cock pressed against her butt as I massaged her back. She turned around and I did her feet and legs, getting incredible views of her naked body. I wasn’t sure if I should try anything, so stopped as I got to her upper thighs. We got out, dried off and moved to the massage table. She asked if I had any pltoblems if she stayed undressed to do my massage. Lol. No problems. The massage started off like all the rest I had gotten from her. It was when I turned over seeing her naked and smiling that I hoped for more this time. Her strokes became much more sensual. She massaged much closer to my hard cock than ever before and there seemed to be quite a few ‘accidental’ touches. Lying on my back. My arms were along table and she seemed to move into them as she worked on me. To do my side she lifted an arm and put it behind her. My hand ended up resting on her lower thigh. As she started on my lower abs, I started rubbing the back of her thigh with no objections from her. As my hand got to about where her ass cheek started, she ran her hand over my cock for the first time. My hand moved in between her legs and up until I was touching her pussy from the rear. She was so wet! She focused on my cock and I was rubbing her clit and fingering her from the rear. She started climaxing and that put me over the edge. I shot hard in her hands as she came. She grabbed the towel and cleaned me up thanking me for sharing the session with her. I tried to give her a big tip and she said my regular tip was fine. Of course my luck, I was moving soon and didn’t get to see her again. I have some other fun experiences I don’t mind sharing if anyone has any interest.
Old 07-27-2018, 02:47 PM

Delt, thanks for your detailed story. You were most fortunate to have an extended relationship with your therapist and her staff. I have never lived anyplace long enough to have that long of a standing weekly appointment with a physical,or massage therapist. That being said, I have had some incredible experiences over the years. I have been getting massages for over 30 years and giving them over 18 years. My first massage experiences were when stationed in Korea. Having a cute Korean girl meet you wearing a small white smock, take you in a room, undress you, put you in a giant bath tub to soak, have you sit on a stool as she washed you all over, rinsed you, then did a 30-40 minute full body massage with a happy ending was devine. There were other places you could go not as fancy and get much more than a happy ending, but I loved the whole ritual. My first legimate massage happened when I was stationed in California. The therapist was maybe late 20’s, very laid back and asked if I wanted to be covered or not. Easy answer for me and from then forward have always preferred und****d massages. Her massage was very thorough, but not sexual. Of course when she did inner thighs, lower abs I would get totally erect. She just worked around my erection. A little later I discovered a place that had hot tubs and you could soak before your massage. Always a thrill for me to get out of the tub naked and take a towel from the therapist. Again I was naked and und****d, erect most of the time, but nothng sexual occurred. Think it was my last massage there before moving with the therapist I had seen maybe 10-12 times that it got interesting. It was a late appointment. Place would close after me. She got me in the hot tub and left me to soak as usual. Just a few minutes later she came back in and said she was sore from a long day and would I mind if she joined me in the tub. She was maybe early 30’s, slender, but not skinny. Not a beauty, but sexy looking to me. We had always flirted a little during my visits but we’re more like friends. Of course I invited her into the tub. She took off her spa uniform, bra and panties and joined me in the tub. We sort of sat there and chatted as we soaked. She said one thing that I might like was if she started my massage in the hot tub. So She got behind me and worked on my back. Had me turn around so she could do my legs. Full erection on my part. I asked her if I could work on her in the tub also. She said please! So I’m sitting behind her, my hard cock pressed against her butt as I massaged her back. She turned around and I did her feet and legs, getting incredible views of her naked body. I wasn’t sure if I should try anything, so stopped as I got to her upper thighs. We got out, dried off and moved to the massage table. She asked if I had any pltoblems if she stayed undressed to do my massage. Lol. No problems. The massage started off like all the rest I had gotten from her. It was when I turned over seeing her naked and smiling that I hoped for more this time. Her strokes became much more sensual. She massaged much closer to my hard cock than ever before and there seemed to be quite a few ‘accidental’ touches. Lying on my back. My arms were along table and she seemed to move into them as she worked on me. To do my side she lifted an arm and put it behind her. My hand ended up resting on her lower thigh. As she started on my lower abs, I started rubbing the back of her thigh with no objections from her. As my hand got to about where her ass cheek started, she ran her hand over my cock for the first time. My hand moved in between her legs and up until I was touching her pussy from the rear. She was so wet! She focused on my cock and I was rubbing her clit and fingering her from the rear. She started climaxing and that put me over the edge. I shot hard in her hands as she came. She grabbed the towel and cleaned me up thanking me for sharing the session with her. I tried to give her a big tip and she said my regular tip was fine. Of course my luck, I was moving soon and didn’t get to see her again. I have some other fun experiences I don’t mind sharing if anyone has any interest.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to touchu22 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 07:55 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default Wife’s massage

Wow, some of the experiences here are hot, I almost feel embarrassed telling this one because it isn’t at the same level as Delt’s and others. Plus I wasn’t the one getting the massage.

My wife occasionally gets a massage, as a gift to herself, or as a group with some of the “girls” like before a family wedding.

Anyway, about 6 months ago, she had gone to a local place (the chain that has been in the news lately for massages going too far). She was acting a little different when she got home, and when our son went out she told me to follow her upstairs. We are both early 50’s and have a great sex life, but her needing it in the afternoon was not the usual.

She was really charged up and when she pulled her panties down I could see a wet spot and smell her pussy. I was turned on already, but this added stimulus made my cock stand up like a teenager’s. Our hands were all over each other. I asked her what was working her up so much, was it her massage? She just moaned a little.

As I was rubbing her tits, ass, and pussy I kept asking questions. “Did you have a guy masseuse this time?” Yes. “Was he attractive?” Yes. “Did it feel good the way he touched you?” Yes. “Did he touch you between your legs? Yes. “Did he touch your pussy?” Yes. I was so damned turned on. She told me she had let him touch closer and closer until he brushed up against her hairy lips, and she opened her legs more. Finally, she let him touch her pussy and rub her clit until she came (more than once).

Then I asked the question of no return “did you fuck him?” “No, but I would have let him”. Oh hell, that turned me on like I can’t describe. I told her to show me how she wanted him, and she got on all fours. I quickly got behind her and thrust into her as hard as I could. I was really dirty talking as we pounded, asking her over and over “is this how you wanted him to fuck you?” Getting “Yes” and “God yes” answers each time.

I knew it wasn’t my cock she was thinking of, so I decided to roll play a little. I kept calling her “Mrs. ___” and asking if she was enjoying her visit to (name of massage chain). Telling her she qualified for the special customer package. She was totally into it, calling me by his name. It was incredible, asking her if she enjoyed my cock more than her husband, stuff like that. Finally when I was at that point, I asked her (again, “Mrs. ___”) if I could cum inside her. When she begged me to, using his name, I popped off a load like I haven’t in a long time.

We’ve roleplayed before, but this was so much better because of the reality aspect of it. We were pretending I was the guy that just an hour or so before had rubbed her clit to orgasm. And a guy she confided to me she would have fucked, she was so into the moment.

I asked her if she wanted to go back there again, and she said it was probably better that she didn’t. We still roleplay her visit to that place, and her going further with him, and getting the “special customer package”. Kind of interesting seeing the news stories about that chain and how things have gone too far sometimes. Bad that in many cases it wasn’t what the woman wanted, but in my wife’s time she did and encouraged it. We always smile at each other when we hear it, and get to our bedroom as fast as we can.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:10 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Wink Answering questions....

I have been asked how many women saw me naked and erect while at the physical therapist's office:

-the therapist and her daughters 3
-the staff over the years 4
-the young daughter's friends 7(E)
-visitors from the exercise room 17 (E)
-interns learning PT 3
-therapist's friends visiting 4
-my doctor 1
-housekeeping ladies 2

I think this is about it, not including the 3 men who accidentally saw me. My doctor who visited to see my exercises had never seen me nude before, much less erect. I would say in the 41 (I remember) to 45 range saw me naked and erect.

How many saw me ejaculate? Most were surprised the first time.

-the therapist and her daughters 3
-the staff 4
-daughter's friends 3(E)
-visitors from exercise room 4(E)
-housekeeper 1

I didn't know the daughter's friends were watching, but from what she told me later that they all kept watching, even coming back another day, until they saw my cock jump and several saw me shoot off, including the daughter at least twice, before we knew she was peeking. Once we knew she was looking and she started learning PT, she helped me numerous times. I distinctly remember the four ladies from the exercise room because they were all so highly focused on my cock like they hadn't seen one before. I bet most had never seen anyone's but their husband's. A second housekeeper walked in one night when I had been left alone. She said she heard about this and she just stepped over and asked if I would like some help. She said mine was the first white cock she had seen in person. So the number is about 15.

Of course, (E) is an estimate because I don't know the exact number.

Yes, I have thought about going to another PT regularly but I doubt I ever luck into a situation like last time.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:40 PM

Wow! Delt. I think you found an amazing place. Hard to imagine physical therapy places like that. But guessing physical therapists like massage therapists are used to working around naked or almost naked bodies. One of my wildest experiences involves a physical therapist and a massage therapist. It led to my first ever threesome. Hope everyone is ok with another long story.

I was stationed in Hawaii and hurt my shoulder in a pick up football game. I got sent to Tripler Medical Center for physical therapy. My therapist was a cute blonde Army specialist. She did hot packs, ultrasound and massage on my shoulder. I was flying at the time so would arrive in my one piece flight suit. I would unzip to just below my waist so I could pull my t-shirt off for treatment. After about a week we had gotten chatty, talked about beaches, etc. she loved my tan and asked if I ever went to a nude beach as it looked like I might have an all over tan. I told yes I did go to a nude beach and was tan all over. Of course I asked her the same thing. She also said yes she was tan all over but from going out on a boat with friends. The next day she showed me pics of her naked on the boat. Nice perky tan breasts, shaved tan pussy. Think I made a tent in my flight suit. Lol. I was finishing up my therapy and asked her what she liked to drink. My last day I gave her a nice bottle of champagne. She said she would only accept it if I drank it with her. The following Friday night I picked her up and we went to an isolated beach to watch the sunset and drink the champagne. Needless to say it was sex on the beach that night. We fooled around with each other a few weeks before her birthday. One night a week before it after we had had sex, we talked about experiences in high school. She told me she and her younger sister played with each other but she hadn’t been with another woman since. I was getting massages at a decent place and asked if anyone there would come to my friend’s apartment and give her a birthday massage. A woman named Carol who I had not seen before for massage said she would love to, that she had gone a few times to peoples places and even gave couples a massage. I set it up for Carol to come to my friends place at 8 pm the night of her birthday. Took my friend out to eat and told her we had to be back to her place about 7:45 for her present. She was sure I had gotten a male stripper for her. Of course we opened a bottle of champagne and had the first sips when there was a knock on the door. I had my friend Sheri open the door. Carol said hi Sheri I’m here to give you a birthday massage. We had Carol sit with us a few minutes to drink champagne. Sheri was almost speechless. I asked Carol how we should start. She said she would put a blanket and sheet on the living room floor and for us to get undressed to our level of comfort. She said us, not just Sheri. Oh boy! I said sheri and I were nudists, could we be naked? She said sure! She left to go to the bathroom as Sheri and I got naked. Carol came back in her bra and panties. She told Sheri to lay down on the sheet and started the massage on her back. I was sitting close watching. As Carol started on Sheri’s legs working up from her feet I saw Sheri opening her legs further. Carol was doing her inner thighs and butt and Sheri started moaning and moving her hips. And I got so hard watching. Carol then reached under to rub Sheri’s pussy from the rear. I watched her fingers go into Sheri’s pussy. Carol told Sheri to turn over and took off her bra and panties. I know that doesn’t sound like a lot these days, but I almost couldn’t breathe. Two naked women together in front of me. And it got so much better. Going to a Part 2.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:07 PM

Part 2 of my physical therapist/massage therapist experience: Anyway Sheri was on her back and Carol was now naked as well. Carol laid down next to Sheri and they started French kissing. I almost came without touching myself. So incredibly erotic so watch two women kissing like that, being naked even better! Carol started playing with Sheri’s breasts, then sucking on her nipples. After a few minutes Carol worked her way down to lick Sheri’s pussy. As Carol kneeled between sheri’s legs to lick her, she told me to get behind her and play with her pussy. Omg, she was soaking wet as I fingered her. I could tell Sheri was getting close to cumming. Carol then raised up slightly and asked Sheri if I could fuck her. Sheri said god yes, fuck her. I got behind Carol and penetrated her from the rear. I’m glad both of them were close to climaxing. I knew I wasn’t going to last long. The three of us pretty much came at the same time. My first threesome! Holy shit it was hot. Well, the girls wanted to drink more champagne. After a few minutes drinking, Sheri asked Carol if she could massage her. It was almost a repeat of the first massage with Sheri ending up kneeling between Carol’s legs and licking her pussy. I wasted no time fucking Sheri from the rear as she licked Carol. Again, we pretty much came together. Guess what? More champagne to finish off the bottle. What a nice way to,finish off the night I thought. Wrong. They said it was my turn now. I was much younger back,thank god. But sort of wondered did I have another one in me. They took care of that. They both took turns sucking my cock back to life. Again, this was all stuff of total fantasy for me. I was lasting quite awhile when Sheri said she had to ride me. She got on top, took me inside and went at it. Carol played with both of us at the same time. As Sheri got close she said she wanted to finish doggie style, her favorite way to fuck. Sheri got into a 69 position with Carol underneath . As I fucked Sheri, Carol would lick my cock even taking it out to suck it before putting it back in Sheri’s pussy. Again we all came about the same time. After I came in Sheri, Carol pulled me out to suck me clean. And that was the end of the night.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:22 PM

Part 2 of my physical therapist/massage therapist experience: Anyway Sheri was on her back and Carol was now naked as well. Carol laid down next to Sheri and they started French kissing. I almost came without touching myself. So incredibly erotic so watch two women kissing like that, being naked even better! Carol started playing with Sheri’s breasts, then sucking on her nipples. After a few minutes Carol worked her way down to lick Sheri’s pussy. As Carol kneeled between sheri’s legs to lick her, she told me to get behind her and play with her pussy. Omg, she was soaking wet as I fingered her. I could tell Sheri was getting close to cumming. Carol then raised up slightly and asked Sheri if I could fuck her. Sheri said god yes, fuck her. I got behind Carol and penetrated her from the rear. I’m glad both of them were close to climaxing. I knew I wasn’t going to last long. The three of us pretty much came at the same time. My first threesome! Holy shit it was hot. Well, the girls wanted to drink more champagne. After a few minutes drinking, Sheri asked Carol if she could massage her. It was almost a repeat of the first massage with Sheri ending up kneeling between Carol’s legs and licking her pussy. I wasted no time fucking Sheri from the rear as she licked Carol. Again, we pretty much came together. Guess what? More champagne to finish off the bottle. What a nice way to,finish off the night I thought. Wrong. They said it was my turn now. I was much younger back,thank god. But sort of wondered did I have another one in me. They took care of that. They both took turns sucking my cock back to life. Again, this was all stuff of total fantasy for me. I was lasting quite awhile when Sheri said she had to ride me. She got on top, took me inside and went at it. Carol played with both of us at the same time. As Sheri got close she said she wanted to finish doggie style, her favorite way to fuck. Sheri got into a 69 position with Carol underneath . As I fucked Sheri, Carol would lick my cock even taking it out to suck it before putting it back in Sheri’s pussy. Again we all came about the same time. After I came in Sheri, Carol pulled me out to suck me clean. And that was the end of the night.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to touchu22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 10:42 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife has been getting regular massages for many years from a couple who own a salon. 90% of the time it is the wife, occasionally she is out of town or busy and the husband takes care of her. My wife does not like to be covered with a sheet and they are ok with that, even when it is the husband. My wife says it is arousing laying nude in front of him, but the massage is strictly professional.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 11:18 AM

Great self control on her part..so even when the husband massages her breasts etc..they dont go beyond that? Admirable
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1