uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2024, 11:15 AM

Thanked 185,188 Times in 19,262 Posts
Default What is the MOST Embarrassing ENF Moment of All-Time?

As the title says: what is the MOST embarrassing ENF moment of all-time? For me, it comes down to two possible choices:

1. Jess McCann loses a reality show competition and has to go completely naked on stage in front of 100,000+ people at V Fest 2004. She handled it like a trooper, but there's no way that this wasn't the single most embarrassing moment of her life. Of anyone's life. Ever. In human history. This also happens to simultaneously be the single greatest exhibitionism moment of all-time. Hell, with everything taken into consideration, this is probably the single greatest naked moment of all-time. Has any woman ever been more exposed, in front of as many people at once?

Well, maybe...

2. Figure skater Gabriella Papadakis' costume slips, exposing her breast at the 2018 Winter Olympics. Not as exposed as Jess. But this happened on live television, with news photographers snapping countless high quality close-up photos, at an event that the entire world was watching. The eyes of billions of people around the globe were placed squarely upon her suddenly, unexpectedly and unwantedly bare breast. Astounding. My comments in that thread already say it all, so I won't rehash them further here. But I still think about this moment a lot, over 6 years later.

So, what do you think? Who had the most embarrassing ENF moment of all-time? Jess? Gabriella? Or someone else entirely? I'm interested to hear your choices, or if you think that it's one of these.

Fango

Fango's AI-Generated Stories: ENF / Non-ENF
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2024, 01:50 PM

Thanked 24,018 Times in 1,717 Posts

Has anyone got good quality uncensored vid of Gabriella's nipslip?
Old 09-21-2024, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 214 Posts

I guess you got things mixed up. Most people viewing would be Janet Jacksons nipple at Superbowl. But zero embarrassment. Most embarrassing would refer to the impact on the woman showing, not how many saw her. I don't have a good example though.

Off topic, non nude but good for some laughs:
https://www.boredpanda.com/embarrass...oments-tweets/
Old 09-21-2024, 04:46 PM

Thanked 3,419 Times in 409 Posts

When I saw the title of the thread, my thoughts went to Jess McCann as well.

As I remember the story, this was a challenge set for her in that show, a challenge which she obviously aced, but she still got the axe afterwards, so not only did she go through with the most embarrassing moment of her life, but it also got her nothing at all in the end!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2024, 05:43 PM

Thanked 185,188 Times in 19,262 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger1701 View Post
Has anyone got good quality uncensored vid of Gabriella's nipslip?
Every video that I have of the incident:

https://bunkr.pk/a/ZTQlu5V8

That repeated, slow-motion close-up of her being dipped at the end, her nipple proudly standing erect and exposed for all the world to see...😳😲

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
I guess you got things mixed up. Most people viewing would be Janet Jacksons nipple at Superbowl. But zero embarrassment.
Perhaps. But as you say, not an ENF.

Super Bowl XXXVIII attendance was 71,525, and they weren't all facing the stage. There's gotta be at least that many, if not more, in that V Fest crowd, judging from the video of the "Rebel Billionaire" episode. In the episode, the male contestant says there are 100,000 people, and I have no reason to doubt that number. And all of those 100,000+ people are facing the stage, all of them looking right at Jess. Not counting streakers at football/cricket/rugby matches and the like, the Jess McCann incident may be the most people who have ever seen a naked woman in person at one time. Certainly in the specific scenario of "one woman, alone on a stage, as the sole center of attention", which would contribute greatly to the embarrassment factor. There's safety in numbers. Not so much if you're the only one naked in front of tens of thousands of clothed people, all of them looking at you. There have been other "nudity at festivals" incidents, but they've all been different: Tove Lo flashing (not fully naked); Fuck for Forest (more than one person, plus a band playing); Flaming Lips (again, a group of people); probably more I'm forgetting. We could really dive down a rabbit hole with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Most embarrassing would refer to the impact on the woman showing, not how many saw her. I don't have a good example though.
I disagree, mostly because there's no way to quantify psychological impact. But also because "most embarrassing" was kind of my way of saying "biggest/largest/greatest ENF moment" in terms of enormity without actually saying that. The number of people seeing the woman naked absolutely would contribute to the impact of the embarrassment, though.

Fango

Fango's AI-Generated Stories: ENF / Non-ENF

Last edited by Fango; 09-21-2024 at 06:17 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2024, 08:18 AM

Thanked 2,876 Times in 230 Posts

The boobslip from Tara Reid is also a famous example of an ENF.
Old 09-22-2024, 01:28 PM

Thanked 1,309 Times in 56 Posts

I definitely think that Jessica's ENF moment is one of the greatest of all times in terms of lasting impact of the event. Other celebrities that suffer ENF moments are typically able to move past them and be known for things outside of the ENF event. Because Jessica is not a well known celebrity, all she is really known for is that one time 20 years ago she went on stage completely naked in front of a crowd of ~100,000 people.

For better or for worse, I imagine it has followed her throughout her entire professional life. Every new job or career she starts, inevitably one of her colleagues will come across those photos/ videos from the event and her embarrassment will start anew.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2024, 01:44 PM

Default Embarrassed

The most embarrassing for my wife happened in Florida on the harry potter flying broomstick ride. It starts inside then spins all over outside. You kind of ride the broom like a bike. My wife had a strappy top on that was quite loose. On the first bend her tit popped out and bounced all over. She dare not take her hands of the handlebars so did several laps like this. She wouldn't let us see the picture wall.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Upforit200891 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2024, 02:02 PM

Thanked 1,309 Times in 56 Posts
Default Maria Menounos Bikini 'Lip" Slip

Although this might not be the "most" embarrassing ENF Moment of All-Time, I think Maria Menounos' Bikini "Lip" slip is one of them... if not for the fact that it created a whole new term in the tabloids-- the 'lip' slip. I mean just imagine having such a unique, large scale ENF moment that a whole new term arises from the event.

From what I remember/ gathered from the event, for most of the time, she had absolutely no idea her vagina was hanging out of her bikini while she played in the water. In fact, and most ironically, she stated afterwards that she stayed in the water facing the photographers in order to avoid giving the paparazzi an 'embarrassing cellulite' shot. Unfortunately, her attempts to avoid showing off her ass led to her giving hundreds of photographer's numerous unintentional views of her vagina.

There have been a couple different versions of the story throughout the years. Some state that she was unaware of her bikini malfunction until days later when the photos were posted while she makes it seem like she realized what happened as she left the water. I think it is somewhere in the middle. From her comments, it seems like she realized her bikini was not fitting well, but had no idea how much she had shown until the photos were posted the next day.

Later that day, Maria tweeted "Beach football today w/@MichaelChiklis...paparazzi had some fun! Hope the bikini shots are flattering! Scared!" So I think she knew something was up... however, I dont think she realized to what extent she had flashed the photographers until a follower pointed out that her vagina was showing in some of the photos. Maria reacted with horror: ""no??!!!! Where did u see? Pls tell me ur joking." Either she is playing along or she did not know until later how much she had shown.

A few years later she was interviewed about the now infamous 'lip slip' and she had changed her tune to saying that she knew her vagina was out when she exited the water. Here's what she had to say about the event:

"It was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. I wanted to just not come up from that water. It sucked...I didn't realize it until I had a problem. We were playing sports in the ocean and a thousand photographers just lined up out of nowhere and I thought 'oh god, now I have to get out of the water and they are going to get an embarrassing cellulite*shot... So I'm like, Okay, I am going to stay in the water. So I stay in the water as long as I could... and I finally come out and I'm like 'these people are not stopping... is Britney Spears behind me?' and ...oh no... my vagina is out."

She even talked about the aftermath of the event:

"It was like a couple minutes before midnight on New Years Eve when my twitter was blowing up... my phone was blowing up... and all my guy friends were like 'now we know what it looks like!!' and I HATED it! I was with all these publicists having a freak attack."

As you can see from the images below, she was clearly unaware for most of the time that her pussy lips were visible as she played in the water. It appears that she bends over at one point to inspect her bikini but by that point it was too late.

From what I can tell, Maria has not been nude in any other circumstance; the only other risqué photos of her are bikini photos. I am sure this was extremely embarrassing for her.
Attached Thumbnails
668953375.jpg   1297620237.jpg  

823180936.jpg   1358201897.jpg  

723183312.jpg   1461218744.jpg  

1519104808.jpg   450491969.jpg  

1977547879.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s