uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 04-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,725 Times in 6,172 Posts

hi again guys - well, its official - I am retired from my job. Resigned actually as i had a mini stroke two weeks ago, persistant heart palpitations and general weakening. And I had basically used up all of my sick leave. So......its not the most terrible thing that could happen as I can manage financially. But that sort of means I no longer have social interaction at work and just about all of my friends are on line now. I hope to get my strength back and be out taking pics again shortly. The good news is that I now have lots of time to get back into OCC a bit and start posting again.
Maybe that will happen in the upcoming week or two. Stay tuned..

cheers,

Klondike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2011, 09:13 PM

Thanked 176,974 Times in 18,886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Resigned actually as i had a mini stroke two weeks ago, persistant heart palpitations and general weakening.
Jesus.

Sorry to hear about that, but glad you're recuperating.

Fango
Old 04-16-2011, 01:36 PM

Thanked 43,256 Times in 1,608 Posts

Hang in there, Buddy. Maybe a bit of free time, travel, relax, come visit this site now and then, I think you have a lot of friends right here.
Good Luck, K and take care of your self.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbellen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 06:27 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
hi again guys - well, its official - I am retired from my job. Resigned actually as i had a mini stroke two weeks ago, persistant heart palpitations and general weakening. And I had basically used up all of my sick leave. So......its not the most terrible thing that could happen as I can manage financially. But that sort of means I no longer have social interaction at work and just about all of my friends are on line now. I hope to get my strength back and be out taking pics again shortly. The good news is that I now have lots of time to get back into OCC a bit and start posting again.
Maybe that will happen in the upcoming week or two. Stay tuned..

cheers,

Klondike
hey klondike, i love your work. i have always been quite. and i have pretty much always looked up skirts and down blouses.(sorry my grahmer sucks) Anyways i am 20 and i think i have paranoid scitsophrinia. thats who iam.
but i live in portland too i have been meaning to say hello to you. i saw some one on another thread who said the girl in one of the pictures from the oregon country fairs name was grace his x fience. i know grace i just cant find him on here. any ways great work sir
Old 09-04-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedoregonian View Post
hey klondike, i love your work. i have always been quite. and i have pretty much always looked up skirts and down blouses.(sorry my grahmer sucks) Anyways i am 20 and i think i have paranoid scitsophrinia. thats who iam.
but i live in portland too i have been meaning to say hello to you. i saw some one on another thread who said the girl in one of the pictures from the oregon country fairs name was grace his x fience. i know grace i just cant find him on here. any ways great work sir
Thank you for writing. IF there is anything I can say to you regarding your mental health self diagnosis and all - its this: First, get a proper diagnosis. Second, disabilities can be overcome with the right attitude. Develop skills doing what you enjoy and share them. My cousin had herself commited to a mental hospital 30 years ago with a diagnosis of schizophrenia. She is still there today when I think that she could have, with the right help, learned to live on her own. As for myself, I take photos and share them. It brings me a lot of joy. My guess is that you probably have some unique qualities that make you special, and that it would be our loss if you didn't pursue them. IT might not be grammar (), but you've got something in you. Creativity often abounds in those a little "on the edge".

anyway, feel free to pm me if you want to share more about yourself. I've got some experience dealing with the mental health professionals...

cheers,

KLondike
Old 02-12-2012, 12:02 AM

Been out of touch a long time here. Things are not going too well for me. I might be facing major heart surgery and am retired now but financially strapped - my retirement pension will not carry me past 2020. After that, and with the speech disability, I'll have to depend on any inheritance I get, Social security, and handouts.... Surgery will also set me back financially. I am virtually unemployable.

About the best way for someone like me to make money is to try and set up a pay site. Or to hook up with someone like Fingers at Flash4us who is willing to pay for pics for his website. I don't know. But I am not really strong enough physically to cover major events anymore, at least not Fremont or OCF where a great deal of walking is required. So you will probably not be hearing a whole lot from me this year as i try to get a handle on my life with no job, and my life with heart disease. Keep me in your thoughts...

cheers,

Klodike

Last edited by Klondike; 02-12-2012 at 12:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 12:08 AM

Thanked 176,974 Times in 18,886 Posts

Quote:
Keep me in your thoughts...
I will. Be well, my friend.

Fango
Old 02-12-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I will. Be well, my friend.

Fango
yes, and indeed you are and have always been a good friend, Fango. I miss the good 'ol days of trading pics and jibes with you And you are simply about the classiest, most original, most innovative poster OCC has ever seen. You go where no one has gone before, again and again, and open up new worlds for us. Your offerings are always rare treats, like that expensive desert you can only find at the finest restaurants. If OCC is a five star adult site, you are probably almost single handledly responsible for that fifth star. BEst wishes and good health to you too...

and BTW - if anyone wants to cheer me up, drop by my pbase gallery and if you like a pic, comment on it. No nudes.....

http://www.pbase.com/israoubst
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 08:40 AM

Thanked 22,417 Times in 2,226 Posts

Klondike,
I have only just seen this thread, and its hard to imagine what you go through. I geuss a lot of members have things going on in their private lives that not everyone knows about. These are the things can can affect how you react online. A very close friend of mine just recently lost his life. He was physically disabled but managed to build amazing websites with his feet. He died 2 weeks ago in his sleep after catching pneumonia.
I myself have had heartache, as i lost my 7 year old son in a road accident in 1999. This changed my outlook on life in a huge way, but i kept myself together as i also had 2 other sons to bring up and keep them on the straight and narrow. My eldest son is now 23 years old and has a family of his own, but he is also a motorcycle stunt rider, so you can imagine how i feel each time he is out.
Anyway Klondike, i am not trying to take things away from your thread, i'm just trying to get across to all members, that if you ever see a change in anyones postings, you should always think about why they have changed, as you never know about their private lives.
Keep your chin up Klondike, you are a truly valued member on here and everyone has a lot of respect for you.

reagrds
celeb_peeper.

The Following User Says Thank You to CP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 10:12 AM

thank you c_p - it is interesting to learn about the private lives of other members and I only wish we could do more exchanging of that type of info.

As for my use of the word "jibe" in my previous post, i realized i don't have a clue as to what that means I must have been combining "jive" with "jab" or something, but neither are appropriate really. No need for Fango to take offense - we just traded pics and conversation...

KLondike

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c