Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2012, 12:33 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Daring Date Ideas

So I told my wife Saturday morning that I had an awesome dream about her. I had dreamt that she offerred to be my slave for the day. Basically whatever I told her to wear or do she had to do. To my amazement she said "That sounds kind of hot, I'll do that as long as we go somewhere that nobody knows me".

So!!! Our Anniversary is coming up in October and she said she'd get a sitter for the kids and that will be my gift.

So between me and the rest of the crew on OCC we have a few months to decide on just what my date night itinerary will include.

All ideas are welcome.

My initial thoughts so far....
Tight sheer shirt with no bra
Remote vibrator - Perhaps she's required to give it to a stranger and have them use it
Extremely Short skirt with no panties(I really feel that I either need to go short skirt or no bra sheer shirt but not both....)
Adult bookstore sex or rest area sex with people watching
Start date at shopping mall and buy outfit there
Bowling with extremely short skirt
Go somewhere touristy and have people take our picture with sheer shirt on

Any other ideas?
Old 06-19-2012, 08:30 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts

That's a good list- they all sound like fun! Suggestions might depend on how daring your wife has been in the past- can you fill us in? I would suggest a button down blouse with several buttons undone- enough to give a great view of her tits. No bra, of course. maybe lunch or dinner out so she can let the waiter admire the view? They are also usually happy to take a photo or two, especially if the view has been good.

Valet parking, in her short skirt/no panties? Furniture shopping? The tourist idea is fun; I have a friend who does that often with great success. Give us an idea of what she's done before; that might get even better ideas-
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 12:17 PM

Default Some additional info

Furniture shopping....that could be a fun one....

We took a road trip about a year ago. She wore a gauze peasant shirt with no bra. We stopped at 4 or 5 bars along the way for drinks as well as the rest areas and a walmart. Once she had a drink or 2, she seemed to enjoy herself.

The shirt was very sheer.

Another time she wore a tank with the sides cut out and a short denim skirt. No bra, no panties. We spent the day at a park went for lunch, and a large flea market etc... her boobs literally fell out the sides of the top a few times.

This one will be in the fall so will likely be indoor activities for the most part....
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 06:44 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Start Slow and do more as the night goes on.

I think the thrill is the waiting and knowing what is coming, I like the idea of shopping for the clothes at a mall and have her model them in the store. You can even have her leave the curtain open a little if the room has a curtain or find a reason to open the door and hand her something while changing, exposing her to the store. The bowling alley idea rocks but I would have her wear bikini panties not a thong but slightly sheer. As the night goes on get more and more of her exposed, maybe end the night at an amateur night at a strip club. Also let people take pics all night and don't cover her face. The chance of ever seeing the pics is slim but the thrill is not knowing who has seen them.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 01:38 PM

Default Some more ideas

So I am officially obsessed with this now. So here's another outfit I came up with. Since it'll be fall. I'm thinking Nice jeans tight but a bit dressy, brown leather boots (Like riding boots), and a ultra thin turtleneck sweater (I think they call it mohair). Usually my wife wears a tank or cami under it because it's so sheer.

One thought was to go to like an art or autumn festival for the day in that outfit, then to dinner on the way home.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 03:12 PM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

One way to enhance the short skirt thing is to have her wear hold-up thigh high stockings. That way, even if she's not fully exposed, there'll be lots of times when she'll be showing or flashing a stocking top which will definitely attract attention.

The adult shop sex thing is cool too, especially if the video preview areas have glory holes...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:00 PM

I'm working on some similar exhibitionism things for my wife as well. Our thinking overlaps considerably!

One thing I'm working on: Jeans/pants that have the crotch seam slit open. The pants should be tight enough to be form fitting but not so tight as to be "open" at casual glance. I'm hoping to take her out to dinner and dancing and have access to her wetness on the crowded dancefloor relatively unnoticed.

She might have to wear a long, untucked shirt or jacket to conceal her availablity when standing, dancing or walking but this presents other opportunities. Like something sheer under that.

The idea is to present her with the cover to *appear* respectable but to provide lots of opportunity for lewdness. She'll only go for such things if it's not blatantly exhibitionistic.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mrhitachi99 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 06:29 AM

Another fun clothing item is a skirt or dress with buttons. If the buttons are in the front, she's got control over how much she's showing but if the buttons are in the back, you do..

An interesting way to do this is to have lower buttons buttoned but one or two in a crucial area unbuttoned like they "accidentally" came loose.....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 01:18 PM

Default This is awesome

Glad you are all so into this.

I also love the cupless bra's. They look great under a sheer white button down. At a glance it looks like every other lady with a slightly sheer shirt but wearing a bra.....but then you notice the nipples on full display.

Another idea I came up with was to go less obvious on the sheer outfit, but have her wear one of those chokers that say Tease, or Sexy. Not sure where that takes this, but - I'm just brainstorming.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 08:20 PM

.... a gold ankle bracelet with a dangle that says "S L U T" is good too...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:

Tags
dare, dares, date, milf, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s