photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-02-2018, 09:17 AM

Thanked 56,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

Hotannfan, since you asked, I'll post a little more on the same thread.
My venue for return engagements was always a "chance" meeting at the store, although I could always meet her by "chance" about every 2 weeks. Conversations at the store wete usually promptly followed by a visit to her house, rarely more than 45 minutes from hello to sex. The lady knew how to be efficient about her side sex.
Pretty normally she would blow me to completiin first, as she knew that young guys are a little quick on the trigger, and she wanted time to cum herself when we were fucking. As in out first encounter she seened to relish doggy style or riding my cock with her back to me. Absent the need to avoid a mess, as at the wedding, she liked me to cum in her and then lick her clean. Between the fucking and likcking she usually came a couple of times. A few afternoons I stayed for a second or even third fuck, the advantages of being young.
When I asked if I was the only lucky dancer at the wedding, I found out that two others had gotten blow jobs, but as I was the omly one who could get it up quickly enough, I was the only one who had fucked her.
She was reasonabky happily married, and still fucked hubby regularly. But, he traveled a lot, and she was just a very horney lady and liked fit young guys a lot. I wasn't going to complain.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 09:41 AM

Default College

In undergrad, I would hang out with computer science people on Thursday nights at a restaurant/bar. Large group, people came and went as the semester allowed time. I met "Mary" one night around 9pm at the pinball machine. She was pretty, redhead, small breasted with delicious ass to waist ratio. I had ordered Pizza earlier and finished that a pitcher of beer while we talked. Within an hour she asked me to walk her home as she lived in a sketchy neighborhood. I obliged and we walked the 15 mins to her place. During this time period, my stomach started to churn from the spicey sausage pizza. It got worse with every step. When we got to her place, she asked me to walk her up... weird neighbors or some such. Once again I agreed because I didn't want to be rude. We got to her studio apartment and she excused herself to the bathroom. She came out about 2 mins later wearing a loosely tied robe and obviously nothing under it. She offered me a hug that lingered into a kiss. At thought point I thought I was going to either puke or poop all over myself. I bid a hasty farewell and hit the door leaving her confused. I threw up in her neighbors yard and was home by 11:30.
That night she emailed and said she had enjoyed meeting me and suggested a comedy club the next night. I agreed and came over around 6:30 pm. Within about five minutes she was straddling me and asking if I had any condoms. I didn't. She said she didn't care, she was on the pill. First girl I ever came inside. It was heaven. Thanks to facebook, I found out years later that she was slightly on the austism spectrum and was bad socially at anything except being blunt. Great for a fwb, bad for dating which we never really did.
So thanks "Mary" 22 hours is still my record.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jdonne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 11:26 PM

Default Really fast

I was in my last year of high school a d went on a trip that schools from the whole state attended and mostly styed in the same hotel. There was four if us guys in one room and we were sharing beds. Somewhere along the way we met these girls a d chatted them up. They told us the room they were in, but we couldn't remember except for the floor. That night it was about 9pm and we wanted some cigarettes but didn't have any. We remembered that those girls had mentioned they had cigs. Because we couldn't remember their room we literally start calling every room and by the 5th call we got the right room, i mean fucking unbelievable. So two of the guys didn't smoke and didn't want to come along so they stayed behind while we went to meet up.

When we got there we hung out and smoked a cigarette and talked story. There was 4 girls there and 2 other guys from another school. Of course like all horny teens we eventually got around to playing truth or dare. There was a lot of sexy talk but nothing more than that. What's ur fave position, how many people u had sex with? I'm sure we were all lying.

It was late and getting boring when one of the boys suggested we go to their room and drink some coffee and talk more. So, my friend stayed back to hang with one of the girls, he was the guy that all the girls loved to fuck, so i wasn't surprised. We left, me one if the girls that i was chatting up and the 2 other guys. They was on the same floor as us so i went. When we passed my room i said goodnight and decided to go and to my surprise the girl said 'i'll come with u to ur room'. I was like ok sounds good to me. And we left the other guys ti go to the room themselves.

When we got in the room she was like, 'u wanna make some coffee?' And i was like 'ok' wondering where this was leading to, then she was like u want to lie down? Now remember there are two other guys sleeping in one bed and the other roomy was with that other girl. We get into bed and pretty quickly get on with it. I wasn't that experience so was rushing a bit. She was like 'do u have a condom? Of course not i didn't think i would be fucking. But earlier that night my roomy said he had a condom in his wallet. I jump out of bed rummage through his jeans find his wallet and wouldn't u believe it, a condom probably expired but really.

I put on the condom a d stick it in, she says 'i'm not ready yet', so i go down and start licking her pussy. After a while i get back up and resume fucking, ah much better. So my two friend are sleeping and no stirring from them, i'm fucking her with all i've got, changing position 3 or 4 times, then the knock on the door. My other roomy comes back and i tell him i'm fucking that girl. He's like 'yah right' and gets in bed and realizes she's there. He jumps up and pretty quietly goes to the other bed and triples up.

Well fuckings over, i walk her back to her room, she sucks my cock in the elevator for 15 secs and the night is over. No cumming but i was still happy. Overall, about three hours from meeting to fucking and i have never seen her again.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s