uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2022, 07:45 PM

Default Exposed my wife before we were married

This was a long time ago, but I still think about how horny this got me. When me and my wife were dating, she practically lived with me. She would walk around naked anytime she was alone with me, since she was a submissive (as I've explained in other threads). My buddy (male) used to come visit us quite a bit, and she didn't want to have to go through the trouble of getting completely dressed EVERY time he came over, cuz she knew she was gonna get completely naked again as soon as he left, so she got into the habit of just throwing on a robe. It was thin, but not seethru, full coverage, all the way to her ankles, so she was well covered and he couldn't see a thing.

One day, me and my buddy were hanging out on the couch in the living room. My then-girlfriend-now-wife was in the kitchen, which rounded a corner in the house, so we couldn't see her, but we could all hear each other. She was doing dishes and called to ask me a question, so I walked over to her, out of sight of our friend. We'd always do naughty things when we were JUST out of sight of people. It would get her hot. I'd flip her skirt up or whatever. So we were in the kitchen, she finished asking her question, I finished answering, then I kissed her neck, and slid the robe off of her. She looked at me with a devious smile, then I walked away, still holding her robe. She gave one of those quick, embarrassed "I can't believe you did that" laughs as I left her in the kitchen naked. As I rounded the corner I held the robe up to my buddy and said "hey, guess what I've got." My buddy started cracking up, knowing that my girlfriend was now in the kitchen, completely naked, with no way of passing us without being seen.

I'd say we spent about 10 minutes torturing her, talking about inviting people over, leaving her there all day, etc etc. My buddy even walked all the way over to the kitchen. He kept his back turned, so he still couldn't see anything, but it teased her and showed how easy it would be for him to walk over and get an eye-full, and she could do nothing to prevent it. Embarrassed as she may have been, she was clearly enjoying herself, and laughing the whole time. Even joining in on the jokes at her own expense.

Finally after we'd teased her for a while, she said "where's my robe?" I told her, it was on the coffee table, right in front of me and my buddy. I heard her say "He's gonna see me sooner or later, so..." then she walked around the corner into view. To my surprise, she only had one hand, covering her crotch. She left her breasts bare and open for both of our viewing pleasure. Still laughing, and shaking her head in embarrassment, she picked up the robe, turned around and walked away, giving us a clear view of her bare ass until she walked around the corner into the kitchen and put the robe back on.

That was the first of many times I got her naked in front of our mutual friend. It was one of my favorite times because she didn't expect it and didn't know it was coming. It's hard to catch her off guard these days lol. Most times I try and catch her in some sort of predicament, she clearly saw it coming, or she plays along and pretends she didn't see it coming for my benefit. I love her for it, but there's something especially hot about the surprise of a sudden and unexpected nude-ing lol.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:36 AM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 61 Posts
Default Sheer Bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahqwerty2 View Post
Anybody have recommendations for sheer bras? Looking to get one for wife so that she can wear it. Hoping it will show her nipples if she wears light shirts
That takes me back to the early 90's when my wife wore one
Attached Thumbnails
83-DeNoiseAI-clear-DeNoiseAI-denoise-DeNoiseAI-denoise-Edit-SharpenAI-focus.jpg  
Old 07-13-2022, 11:40 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Anybody have recommendations for sheer bras? Looking to get one for wife so that she can wear it. Hoping it will show her nipples if she wears light shirts
https://lavinialingerie.com/collecti...ssard-lingerie
Old 11-27-2022, 03:11 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Exposing the Wife in the Motel Window

My wife and I just completed a motel trip to Southern California. One stop at a motel gave us a room on the first floor with a pool view from our motel window. We had stooped early in the afternoon to enjoy the pool. However, we both were horny after my wife had ridden nude for over 350 miles in the passenger seat. I had felt her boobs and pussy off for almost 7 hours. She was lathered up pretty good by the time we stopped at that motel. Once in the room, I threw back the curtains for us to survey the pool. Then she began stripping off everything to put on her string bikini. Once naked, I grabbed her and tossed her face down on the bed, and spread her legs wide open as I entered her doggy style. She was wet as could be, and was more than ready for a good fucking. She humped her rear up for me to go deeper and deeper. She now had her arms stiffen and hands on the bed. We were perpendicular to the window looking out on the pool. There were several couples out there swimming, but we didn't mind if they saw our action.

After I gave her pussy a good rear fucking, I flipped her over and pulled her legs toward the window and climbed on her missionary style. After providing her with a good workout from that angle, I pulled her up and tossed over toward the window ledge. By now she was very weak in the knees. I again spread her legs wide and entered her from the rear for a second time. She had her hands and arm on the wide window ledge and her face pressed against the window glass overlooking the pool and its occupants. It was obvious from her naked body and swinging jugs that she was getting a real fuck wiping. By then there were several guys in the pool with the two couples that had been watching the entire episode. The guys walked right over to the window and watched her climax several times as I laid the wood to her. Every once in a while, she would say, "Those guys are watching me get fucked!" I told to keep humping and enjoy it, because they were enjoying watching it. She agreed that they probably were, and that she would ignore them. Finally, I blew my load in her. She then staggered back to the bed and laid on it with her pussy toward the window and her boobs sticking up toward the ceiling. She deep breath and went fast asleep with my cum spewing out of her pussy and down her ass and legs. I went and got a towel, picked up her ass by her two legs and slammed the towel under her leaking pussy while spreading her legs wide to allow her to drain. All the while, those two guys were affixed to the window.

As I went to the bathroom to wash up, they each gave me two thumbs up as they laughed their asses off. When I came out of the bathroom, they were gone, but I saw them at the motel breakfast the next morning. They asked if my wife and I ever let guys fuck her. I said that we did, but we were on a time schedule, and they would have to wait to get lucky some other time.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2022, 03:34 AM

Thanked 34,574 Times in 1,857 Posts
Default Hotel walk

Not my wife (I've never married) but a lovely, submissive woman I was having a thing with years ago...

We'd arranged to meet at a hotel and I'd arrived first. I checked into the room and noticed that it was right at the front of the building. The corridor ran front to back and was quite long but the adjoining corridor from the lifts and stairs joined halfway - so to get to ours, you'd turn right and pass 20 or so doors.

From the room, I could see the entire length of the corridor.

I messaged her with the room number then instructed her to enter the hotel wearing only her coat and that when she arrived at the last corridor junction, she was to remove it and walk the last distance entirely naked.

I saw her arrive in the car park and took up station by the door - watching through the spyglass.

I was as proud as anything to see her arrive upstairs, dutifully remove her coat, fold it over her arm and walk to the room fully naked in just her high heels - with 40+ rooms that could have opened at any time!

She knocked at the door and I wasn't too quick to open it - just stretching out her exposure as long as I could.

Needless to say we had a great afternoon of kinky sex...!!!
Old 11-28-2022, 04:40 PM

Quote:
I started out doing the same thing with my wife :-) I would ask her to buy thinner non padded bras and she would say that she could not wear those to work. I said well there's no reason you can't wear them on the weekends. We found one while out shopping and I joked with her that it would be a good "weekend bra". Luckily she agreed to purchase it and give it a try on the weekends. Eventually we found one that she really liked. The link is below.
She even surprised me one day by wearing it to work. She said that her employees (all male)DEFINITELY noticed, especially after she would come in to the office from the cold warehouse :-)
She really enjoys all of the attention she gets and now she doesn't even own any other type of bra :-)

Here are a gif and a couple of pics ;-)

https://www.herroom.com/only-hearts-...wire-bra.shtml
Attached Thumbnails
20221128_152552_1.gif   VideoCapture_20221128-150600.jpg  

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20221128_152552.jpg (6.88 MB, 32 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to discreetfun2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2022, 03:06 AM

Default Bus ride

Going waaaay back to when I'd not long left school, I had a relationship which - in hindsight - I really should have valued and respected a lot more than I did (recurring theme as it turns out!!).

My then girlfriend was simply gorgeous! Tall, bubbly blonde, curvy and so much fun. Of course I had no idea back then but at that age, we were exploring and learning together and in general, we just went along with each other's ideas to see what would happen.

I particularly remember one weekend when (as we regularly did in those days) we'd got the bus to go into town and spend our hard-earned. One of the things we were 'playing with' at the time was for her to wear more and more revealing clothing. On this particular occasion, she was wearing a black cord skirt which buttoned all the way up the front with black stockings underneath.

We had a loose plan in mind and we boarded the bus, making our way to the very back seat downstairs.

After we sat down, Chris undid enough buttons to reveal her stocking tops and a bit of bare thigh and left it at that.

The conductor (yes, I'm talking 1979 here!) made his way down the bus, collecting fares and handing out tickets. When he got to us, I offered our fare and stated our destination. Leaning casually against the back of the bus, he looked down at Christine's lush thighs and just said "That's ok - it's a free ride today". He lingered a little while then made his way back to the front.

Ironically, what we were shopping for that day was something that would show off more of her lovely boobs but we never found it. Never mind, great fun!!!
Old 11-29-2022, 07:37 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Oil Changed

I've done this a few times at our local Jiffy Lube but I'm headed to a new Chevy dealer for a free oil change on my new silverado,I put about 10 photos in an envelope and I'll tell the guys taking it in thats there some entertainment photos for them to check out,I've never don it at a Chevy dealer before,it's exciting for me to do and I think i'll leave them on the consul and have a note check out my R-rated photography if you would like of my female model.which will be all of my wife.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2022, 12:02 PM

I have a few examples of this sort of thing - at various 'levels' so I hope I'm not boring anyone by relating them. Some I've written about in more detail on other threads so my posts here will be kept to the essence.

When I first hooked up with Amelia (some twenty years ago) one of the early delights was seeing her amazing nipples. After that, I'd come up with anything I could to get them on show!

Quite soon, we also discovered her lovely submissive side so it became quite easy to 'suggest' or 'require' that certain things took place. As we worked together, one of the more obvious was for me to 'ban' her from wearing a bra to work. This had a couple of 'benefits' in that a) she was still married so it was something any half-observant husband would notice as a significant change and b) she was very fond of soft, floaty and flimsy fabrics so with her huge nipples, they were always going to be on show around the place!

Pleasingly, she readily complied - also wearing even more - deliberately - revealing clothing without a bra than she ever had with one! Some of the results can be seen in the accompanying photos.

Given the other side of her nature though, she also 'struck back' by buying herself a whole new range of bras - each designed to expose and/or exaggerate her already conspicuous nipples even further!

She'd wear these to work without saying anything, call me over to her office saying 'I need to show you something' then spin round in her chair as I entered her office (Head of HR!!) with her tits out and a big smile!!

The other buzz was that no-one at work knew we were an item so the guys would freely pass comment on her braless state with no idea how much I was loving it!

Such fun times!!!
Attached Thumbnails
12 (9).jpg   4372582.jpg  

27112246724_557bc6a5f6_o.jpg   A (2).jpg  

1930233929.jpg   28062010(011)c.jpg  

1224.jpg   28062010(007)c.jpg  

12 (18).jpg   1230.jpg  

Old 11-30-2022, 03:01 AM

Default Possibly my all-time favourite...

Definitely the most 'direct' thing I've done of this nature and one I'll never forget!

Around 1986 with my very submissive live-in partner - one night when we were at home and Carole was 'bratting'! It was quite deliberate and intentionally provocative but I don't think she'd anticipated my response...

We had a semi-detached house on a new build estate. Ours was at 90 degrees to the road in a little courtyard of three - ours being the furthest in from the road. Being new build, there were no hedges or fences and from our back door, you could see ten doors down the road one way as well as the adjacent houses on either side.

The attached image is the site plan - you'll get a much better idea of the level of exposure created!

Carole was completely naked when I picked her up and dumped her outside the back door - locking it! This was a summer evening so it was still plenty light outside. I then went to the front of the house, opened the front door and left it that way. The naked 'brat' now had two options; stay put and risk being seen by any of the neighbours and anyone from the road or....

Run naked and barefoot round to the front door, risking being seen by any of the neighbours or anyone from the road!

Exquisite or what??!!

She came flying through the front door and we fucked each other silly on the rug!!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2022-11-30 062037.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12