Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
I had one on a video sight for a long time,it was me showing off a drill I bought at a garage sale but the calender behind my workbench was a topless photo of my wife.
That's a great idea! Do you remember what the site was?
Old 04-09-2020, 06:01 AM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaters View Post
That's a great idea! Do you remember what the site was?
youtube--but I got a warning when I put a pool video on with a 2 second view of a nipple so I took it off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 02:27 AM

Thanked 8,381 Times in 553 Posts
Default flickr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaters View Post
I've spent a bit of time trawling through the older posts and may have missed it, so apologies if this has been discussed before.

I'm looking for some fun ways to show off my wife in a few unconventional ways. I've seen a few times on Tripadvisor and Google reviews, guys have snuck in a photo of their wife topless or nude among their location shots. It's usually something subtle, like on the edge of a panorama. I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations for sites or forums like those where a tasteful nude shot may go unnoticed by the moderators. Anything where we can link a Facebook profile to would be great, and a bonus if other users can message us (which I don't think is possible on Google review or Tripadvisor).

I'm aware that there are plenty of forums and websites (such as this) where you can freely post nudes, but we both like the idea of some harmless fun where people might stumble upon a photo of her, particularly if it looks like an accident and can possibly be traced back to our Facebook accounts. Any advice is much appreciated!
Flickr is probably fairly good because it is a photo sharing site. You can join various interest groups such as a locality or an interest, motor caing or football, all totally innocent stuff. Select all the options for public searching etc. Join a couple of groups with portraits and include clothed ones of your wife or maybe some holiday pics.
You will find that you will attract followers without any problem. You can put a link to FB in your profile. It's free up to 1000 pics.
People can favourite, comment on pics or send mail via the site.
You can establish a following with just the everday photos and slip in the 'accidental' one whenever you want.
You can also change the permissions and leave it public for a short time only. That usually generates more interest.
You only have to look at the Flickr threads here at OCC to see it's popular.

Last edited by thefergieferg1; 04-10-2020 at 02:33 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 02:39 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default First Day of Showing Bottom Half While Riding In a Vehicle

My wife had promised me that she would ride nude in the co-pilot's chair of our Class A Motor Home on our current trip. She has ridden topless and been readily exposed in the front windshield and the side window. However, this was the next step to put the pussy on display with the boobs and tits. The day started with her topless and she exposed her naked top half to numerous truckers. It seems as if there are more trucks than ever on the road now with so many on-line purchasers. After awhile, I said how about taking your pants off? She seemed reluctant to do so. She explained that she might need to cover up quickly and could not with her pants off. I said that I could not visualize why she would need to cover up quickly. She responded that a cop might see her. I thought for a minute and said, "Why not put on your mini-skirt and roll it up to your waist. If you need to cover up, simply pull it down quickly." She agreed and put it on. She sat back down and pulled the skirt up around her waist. It was a beautiful sight to see her cleanly shaved mound sitting there with her bare boobs. The moment of truth arrived as I passed an 18-wheeler. I purposely slowed to a speed barely 2 mph faster than his speed. He glanced over and caught a glimpse of my wife's nakedness. He took a double take and stared at her like he had never seen a naked woman before. This type of occurrence happened again and again throughout much of the day. I was disappointed that she didn't tease them a little more, but it was a step in the right direction. She kept her feet up on the dash almost entirely during her display, but never spread her legs to show her pussy in its best observable view. But in the early afternoon, she fell asleep with her bare boobies and naked pussy sill on display. In her sleep state her legs fell wide apart with her feet still upon the dash. Any onlooker got a great shot of her pussy with her legs spread far out. In fact, as I passed one trucker, he sped up and looked at her display for a total of 5 miles riding alongside of us. He gave me a thumbs up as I eventually pulled away. All in all, it was a god first day of pussy display. Now, if I can get her to drop the skirt and be totally nude, it will even be better. I also need to get her to tease the truckers a little with her boob and pussy shots. Eventually, I want her to lean over me while I am driving in the captain's chair and give me a blow job with her bare body exposed and with her pussy and ass up in the air toward the side window, While she is providing the BJ, I can reach around her ass and be fingering her pussy while passing truckers. That is the long-range plan. Hope she will play along.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:41 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts
Default My wife

I don't have a super exciting story but I am always looking for low key ways to expose my wife (and get her to expose herself). Some of the things we've done:

Going for topless and even nude car rides

Going to stores where she's wearing only a skimpy dress and nothing else and she flashes me whenever we step into private corner. I like to see when other guys notice she's not wearing a bra and get an extra look.

When we go to hotels, she goes out into the hall for ice and sometimes just for the fun of it, in practically nothing. She's gone out in only a sheer shirt, and her pussy even exposed is she turns and the shirt moves. I love it, it's so sexy. It's maybe the most fun thing we do.

I was surprised when recently I got her to go into a hotel pool wedding bikini bottoms with only a thin white tank top. Once she got in, her tits were extremely exposed. It was exciting and nerve wracking!
Old 05-04-2020, 09:24 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refundseason View Post
I don't have a super exciting story but I am always looking for low key ways to expose my wife (and get her to expose herself). Some of the things we've done:

Going for topless and even nude car rides

Going to stores where she's wearing only a skimpy dress and nothing else and she flashes me whenever we step into private corner. I like to see when other guys notice she's not wearing a bra and get an extra look.

When we go to hotels, she goes out into the hall for ice and sometimes just for the fun of it, in practically nothing. She's gone out in only a sheer shirt, and her pussy even exposed is she turns and the shirt moves. I love it, it's so sexy. It's maybe the most fun thing we do.

I was surprised when recently I got her to go into a hotel pool wedding bikini bottoms with only a thin white tank top. Once she got in, her tits were extremely exposed. It was exciting and nerve wracking!
They are all great! Especially the last one, would love to hear that story in more detail. The others as well! If not this thread, some other thread in this section.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2020, 10:55 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts
Default Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
They are all great! Especially the last one, would love to hear that story in more detail. The others as well! If not this thread, some other thread in this section.
I've posted a couple photos of these events on my album. Check them out!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2020, 04:04 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refundseason View Post
I've posted a couple photos of these events on my album. Check them out!
And they are very nice. I especially like the one with the open nighty.
When you stay in hotels, has she ever tried showing herself from a window or balcony?
If not, you should try it. With my wife, I find that it works like a charm!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2020, 12:30 PM

Default On the road

We tend to have a good time giving a show for the truckers.
Attached Thumbnails
20180827_233522.jpg   20180827_233727.jpg  

Old 06-13-2020, 01:51 PM

Default Vacation drive

we love to show off but always have kids so hard to find times we can. But she loves to be seen knowing people are getting off to her and i like showing her. This week we went on vacation and had a long drive to get where we were going my parents took the kids so we could relax. The whole 12hr drive was amazing she kept her tits out for whoever we drove by to get a show. She wore no panties just short for easy access so a few truckers got to see her rubbing her pussy. At one rest stop we stop we pulled over so we could have sex on a picnic table ut was late so I dont think anyone saw us. But the best one we went to another rest stop it was about 2 am wasn't too crowded but there were some people and it was fairly well lit she was so turned on playing in the car when we parked she leaned over quick to start sucking my cock and since she was over from her seat to mine I made sure to have her get on her knees in her seat and she was sucking good so I pulled down her shorts so I cod reach pussy and play with it I told her to lift her ass to make sure anyone could see and she did gladly she sucked more it got her so.wet knowing anyone could see there were a few cars around us.but don't know for sure if anyone saw but she sucked my cock.to finish and swallowed and I she came 3 times she was so.excited we had a blast i just wish I could.have seen someone catch her she was excited she said she hoped someone would have came to the window and watched. One of the best road trips I csmt wait to take another vacation I should have taken pics but I was distracted I did get some.pics of her in the camper we were staying in and I know someone saw us in there because one of.the blinds was broke and we made sure to ppl lay in front of it a few times and mid day you can definitely tell.when someone plays in there because it rocks 😆

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s