uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2020, 05:44 AM

Default Ex

I used to go to the beach with my ex. She had really big white tits.

One time she wore a bikini with strings holding it all together.

We went into the water and when a big wave hit us I pulled the string on her back, making her tities fall out while she wiped the water off her face.

She laughed then I guess she felt a breeze cuz she looked down right at her hard pink nips and immediately covered up and ducked into the water.

She called me to tie her top.

When I did I was so tempted to just pull it off and show the whole beach the amazing tities she was hiding.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:03 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 49 Posts

I suppose my story is a little different from most of these as my wife was not in on the fun and remains unaware.

I recently reconnected with an old friend who I have not seen for many years, but grew up with. He is twice divorced, and a blue collar guy. He is also not in touch with anyone else that I associate with so he is separated from everyone else. He could be called a bit of a bad-boy type.

For the first couple of months, I kept the conversations "normal," although my goal was to somehow expose my wife to him. Last week he sent me a YouTube link of some song from our youth. I replied with a gif of my wife posing in a thong with her ass jiggling nicely. I then quickly sent a second text saying "Oh Shit. I sent that to the wrong person. Do not share or my wife will be pissed." He called immediately after and asked about the gif, and I admitted that it is my wife. We have since started to share images, and I have shown him everything in person.

It was extremely exciting for me. He is not dangerous, and I may even invite him over to meet the wife soon.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:27 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I wanted to share what we did last week as an option for you to show your wife.

We have the Amtrak train that goes near us twice daily.

It was a thrill that maybe you can get your wife to do.

This sounds awesome. Any chance of posting some shots?
Old 03-27-2020, 10:41 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Cool. Appreciate the effort.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:50 AM

Default Another train story

My wife is a substitute school teacher so she has a lot of free time during the summer. Last August her sister asked if she would keep an eye on their house and dog while they went on a vacation with their kids. Their house is in a residential area with a privacy fence and a small wood deck that has sides made with decking planks which makes it mostly hidden from the neighbors.

Her sister had shared with her that she frequently sunbathed in the nude on the deck. This information obviously piqued my interest for a couple of reasons. One is that her sister is quite attractive with a nice body and two is that there is a railroad track less than one hundred yards behind their house. I have been there and have observed a freight train that makes two passes during the day. They are mandated to travel at a reduced speed because of a nearby intersection so they have plenty of time to look. I had to ask her if she gave the crew on the train a show and she immediately blushed and told me there may have been once or twice she didn't bother to cover up.

The first day my wife was there it was a nice hot and sunny day and we had talked about her taking advantage of the deck. She replied that she was considering it but the neighbor was out cutting his yard and she wasn't as convinced as her sister about not being seen. I told her to grab some towels or something to hang over the sides and she said she would think about it.

I called her a bit later and she was outside with the dog catching some sun. When I asked her what she was wearing she just giggled and said she probably wouldn't have the tan lines I loved so much by the end of the week! I wanted to be there so bad, it was driving me crazy. I asked her if the train had been by and she said it had passed by earlier before she went out but it was probably about due to return.

About twenty minutes later she called me back, she told me to listen. I immediately heard the train sounding it's horn as it approached. Then she asked me what she should do, grab a towel to cover up or not, it was my call. She made it clear that all she was wearing was her sunglasses and I needed to hurry and make up my mind as I could hear the train getting closer. I was shaking with excitement and blurted out, "no towel". For the next minute all I could hear was the sound of the train.

When it became quiet enough to be able to talk to her I asked if she thought they noticed her. She didn't respond right away but when she did she said, "well I know two of them did, they waved at me!" I about lost it at that moment. Unfortunately I only got one more call from her like that during the week because the weather took a turn and it rained most of the time but what a rush those two calls were.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:14 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

A few years back the wife bought a beach bikini that was standard top, but the bottoms were shorts type. They also happened to be rather stretchy. They were tight as well. I'm sure you see where this is going. After a short time they rode up her pussy and showed off a wonderful camel toe. I realised this the first time she wore them on a less populated beach. The next time we went to a more populated beach she asked me which bikini she wanted me to wear. This brown one was in the mix. I played it cool and went through them and then finally chose the brown one. And boy, did it not disappoint!

Unfortunately, she got wise to the wardrobe malfunction and only wore them on less populated beaches after a few times.
Old 03-28-2020, 01:52 PM

Thanked 2,561 Times in 95 Posts
Default Through the window

This one has been a bit of a long walk.

For the last year, I've been doing everything I can to let our neighbors spy on my wife and I naked.

I cannot stress how much work I have put into this.

About a year ago we moved into a new house. Our bedroom is on the second floor and we have great windows that give a full view of the bedroom and even into the bathroom. Our bathroom has a walk in shower with no door but there is a wall that keeps it from being fully visible from the outside, though you can still see in part of it.

Initially when we viewed the house there were curtains and blinds on the windows. In the bathroom there was a curtain rod and curtain in the shower entryway (as an aside, we've since found evidence that the previous owners were some real sex fiends). When we moved in the curtains on the window were gone, the blinds were wide open, and the curtain was gone on the shower, but the rod was there. I immediately... I dunno instinctively pulled the rod in the shower down and hid it on the top shelf of the linen closet. I decided I was going to try this right then and I've put in so much effort to make everything in this bedroom and bathroom visible to the outside.

Our neighborhood is arranged so that the back of our house backs up to a street that ends at our neighbors back fence two houses down. There's a house on this side of that street so the side of that house is right up against our back fence. This side of the house has from what I could eventually tell, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The one farther down is blocked by our trees, but the one right behind us has no obstruction and has a full view straight into our bedroom, bathroom, and shower.

In our old house we had observed that it is hard to see in a house through the windows during the day, so over and over I would just say yeah you can't see in a house with the windows open when it's daylight outside (see some of our pics in front of the windows). I know it's not entirely true, but it is harder to see farther back usually. We noticed there was window tint on some of the windows, so I pointed it out to her and told her how I liked it was on all of them and would keep AC costs down in the summer (it is not on all the windows, notably our bedroom). I commented that it's even harder to see in with the tinted windows just like on our cars.

From day one I've kept the bedroom windows open. She put some curtains up but I pulled them open. She would close the blinds sometimes but I would open them and tried to keep them open and then even started pulling them up. I would stand at the window and look out and admire the yard, talk about how much I liked looking at it. When she would close them I was telling her I liked it open because it was brighter. I'd look out and comment on the moon and show her what phase it was in. Over and over and over. She asked once about the neighbors windows facing ours and seeing in, I said I thought it was their guest bed and bathroom windows and if anyone was going to be seeing in and seeing anything inappropriate it would be us looking into their bathroom. A couple times she would look that way and I'd snap at her to stop trying to look in the neighbors windows so now she doesn't even look in the direction of the windows.

At the same time, she found the rod for the shower doorway and ended up putting up a shower curtain. I took it down and said I didn't like it. She put it back up. I took the shower rod and used it to make a lower closet rod for one of our kids closets. She complained about water getting on the floor. I put down a floor mat. Problem solved, now the shower entry is always open.

I knew I had to get her comfortable with the windows being open so I started sleeping nude all the time. I also used to shower much later than her but I started doing it earlier when she was or just before her and just not putting anything on when I was done. Just prancing around naked myself doing whatever before bed. Having the lights on in our bedroom and not knowing if any of the neighbors in their backyards are out there looking in at us at night, or the neighbors in their house behind us looking in has been a rush, but I've stuck to it. Eventually I pushed to have more and more conversation with her while getting showered and ready for bed and I would do so while on the bed naked instead of in the bathroom leading her more and more into the bedroom while getting ready herself, and since I was naked, she was doing it too and is now just part of a comfortable routine. Now when she showers I open the shower door so I can talk with her when she gets out. She is now even changing in the bedroom, bringing her clothes from the walk in closet to lay them out on the bed and change there.

Eventually I mentioned that when she turns the water off, it takes about 3 minutes or so for the water to get warm again, so I wanted her to leave the shower running and let me know when she was done so I could just go right in while it's still warm. At first I would wait on the bed for her to hop out and tell me she was done. I'd get up on my side of the bed right in the window, strip down and toss my clothes in the hamper which I placed near the window, walk over and get in. Now I have started waiting in other parts of the house so she comes out and finds me. Of course she doesn't want to waste water so she basically towels off, puts it on her head and comes and gets me while she is naked before she's completely dried off or put on her pajamas.

The windows are now open all the time. I don't think the curtains have been pulled closed in at least 6 months. The blinds are always slatted open and it's pulled up at least half way.

So here we are. My masterpiece in ways to expose my wife. For a year I've been getting us to this point where the windows are always open, the bathroom door is always open. She is naked in the bedroom in front of the windows multiple times a day. After we first moved in I went down to the fence right in front of the window a few times and took pictures of my wife coming out of the shower and getting changed just to see what kind of a view they had. It's a great view. You can see everything. About 3 months ago something has changed in that house and now that room is used every day. The lights are on in the bedroom almost every night, the bathroom lights come on every night and there's someone's shampoo and body wash in the shower window. During the day the shades are drawn, but at night the shades get opened and they stay open until morning. More often than is just a coincidence the bedroom lights are shut off about the same time my wife will go to get in the shower, 3-5 times a week. We are naked on the bed together, me playing with her, her playing with me, sex laying down or standing, all of it. Windows wide open, all the time for everything. Don't get me wrong, my wife is a very smart woman, but this extremely long and complex project has worked, and she has no idea.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:15 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp View Post
This one has been a bit of a long walk.

For the last year, I've been doing everything I can to let our neighbors spy on my wife and I naked.

I cannot stress how much work I have put into this.

About a year ago we moved into a new house. Our bedroom is on the second floor and we have great windows that give a full view of the bedroom and even into the bathroom. Our bathroom has a walk in shower with no door but there is a wall that keeps it from being fully visible from the outside, though you can still see in part of it.

Initially when we viewed the house there were curtains and blinds on the windows. In the bathroom there was a curtain rod and curtain in the shower entryway (as an aside, we've since found evidence that the previous owners were some real sex fiends). When we moved in the curtains on the window were gone, the blinds were wide open, and the curtain was gone on the shower, but the rod was there. I immediately... I dunno instinctively pulled the rod in the shower down and hid it on the top shelf of the linen closet. I decided I was going to try this right then and I've put in so much effort to make everything in this bedroom and bathroom visible to the outside.

Our neighborhood is arranged so that the back of our house backs up to a street that ends at our neighbors back fence two houses down. There's a house on this side of that street so the side of that house is right up against our back fence. This side of the house has from what I could eventually tell, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The one farther down is blocked by our trees, but the one right behind us has no obstruction and has a full view straight into our bedroom, bathroom, and shower.

In our old house we had observed that it is hard to see in a house through the windows during the day, so over and over I would just say yeah you can't see in a house with the windows open when it's daylight outside (see some of our pics in front of the windows). I know it's not entirely true, but it is harder to see farther back usually. We noticed there was window tint on some of the windows, so I pointed it out to her and told her how I liked it was on all of them and would keep AC costs down in the summer (it is not on all the windows, notably our bedroom). I commented that it's even harder to see in with the tinted windows just like on our cars.

From day one I've kept the bedroom windows open. She put some curtains up but I pulled them open. She would close the blinds sometimes but I would open them and tried to keep them open and then even started pulling them up. I would stand at the window and look out and admire the yard, talk about how much I liked looking at it. When she would close them I was telling her I liked it open because it was brighter. I'd look out and comment on the moon and show her what phase it was in. Over and over and over. She asked once about the neighbors windows facing ours and seeing in, I said I thought it was their guest bed and bathroom windows and if anyone was going to be seeing in and seeing anything inappropriate it would be us looking into their bathroom. A couple times she would look that way and I'd snap at her to stop trying to look in the neighbors windows so now she doesn't even look in the direction of the windows.

At the same time, she found the rod for the shower doorway and ended up putting up a shower curtain. I took it down and said I didn't like it. She put it back up. I took the shower rod and used it to make a lower closet rod for one of our kids closets. She complained about water getting on the floor. I put down a floor mat. Problem solved, now the shower entry is always open.

I knew I had to get her comfortable with the windows being open so I started sleeping nude all the time. I also used to shower much later than her but I started doing it earlier when she was or just before her and just not putting anything on when I was done. Just prancing around naked myself doing whatever before bed. Having the lights on in our bedroom and not knowing if any of the neighbors in their backyards are out there looking in at us at night, or the neighbors in their house behind us looking in has been a rush, but I've stuck to it. Eventually I pushed to have more and more conversation with her while getting showered and ready for bed and I would do so while on the bed naked instead of in the bathroom leading her more and more into the bedroom while getting ready herself, and since I was naked, she was doing it too and is now just part of a comfortable routine. Now when she showers I open the shower door so I can talk with her when she gets out. She is now even changing in the bedroom, bringing her clothes from the walk in closet to lay them out on the bed and change there.

Eventually I mentioned that when she turns the water off, it takes about 3 minutes or so for the water to get warm again, so I wanted her to leave the shower running and let me know when she was done so I could just go right in while it's still warm. At first I would wait on the bed for her to hop out and tell me she was done. I'd get up on my side of the bed right in the window, strip down and toss my clothes in the hamper which I placed near the window, walk over and get in. Now I have started waiting in other parts of the house so she comes out and finds me. Of course she doesn't want to waste water so she basically towels off, puts it on her head and comes and gets me while she is naked before she's completely dried off or put on her pajamas.

The windows are now open all the time. I don't think the curtains have been pulled closed in at least 6 months. The blinds are always slatted open and it's pulled up at least half way.

So here we are. My masterpiece in ways to expose my wife. For a year I've been getting us to this point where the windows are always open, the bathroom door is always open. She is naked in the bedroom in front of the windows multiple times a day. After we first moved in I went down to the fence right in front of the window a few times and took pictures of my wife coming out of the shower and getting changed just to see what kind of a view they had. It's a great view. You can see everything. About 3 months ago something has changed in that house and now that room is used every day. The lights are on in the bedroom almost every night, the bathroom lights come on every night and there's someone's shampoo and body wash in the shower window. During the day the shades are drawn, but at night the shades get opened and they stay open until morning. More often than is just a coincidence the bedroom lights are shut off about the same time my wife will go to get in the shower, 3-5 times a week. We are naked on the bed together, me playing with her, her playing with me, sex laying down or standing, all of it. Windows wide open, all the time for everything. Don't get me wrong, my wife is a very smart woman, but this extremely long and complex project has worked, and she has no idea.
Wish I would have started that when we were young, but I was dumb and didn't want anyone to see. Now I want to show her off and everything is closed up
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 12:59 PM

Default Unconventional websites to expose the wife?

I've spent a bit of time trawling through the older posts and may have missed it, so apologies if this has been discussed before.

I'm looking for some fun ways to show off my wife in a few unconventional ways. I've seen a few times on Tripadvisor and Google reviews, guys have snuck in a photo of their wife topless or nude among their location shots. It's usually something subtle, like on the edge of a panorama. I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations for sites or forums like those where a tasteful nude shot may go unnoticed by the moderators. Anything where we can link a Facebook profile to would be great, and a bonus if other users can message us (which I don't think is possible on Google review or Tripadvisor).

I'm aware that there are plenty of forums and websites (such as this) where you can freely post nudes, but we both like the idea of some harmless fun where people might stumble upon a photo of her, particularly if it looks like an accident and can possibly be traced back to our Facebook accounts. Any advice is much appreciated!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jwaters For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 01:18 PM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts
Default wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaters View Post
I've spent a bit of time trawling through the older posts and may have missed it, so apologies if this has been discussed before.
a
I'm looking for some fun ways to show off my wife in a few unconventional ways. I've seen a few times on Tripadvisor and Google reviews, guys have snuck in a photo of their wife topless or nude among their location shots. It's usually something subtle, like on the edge of a panorama. I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations for sites or forums like those where a tasteful nude shot may go unnoticed by the moderators. Anything where we can link a Facebook profile to would be great, and a bonus if other users can message us (which I don't think is possible on Google review or Tripadvisor).

I'm aware that there are plenty of forums and websites (such as this) where you can freely post nudes, but we both like the idea of some harmless fun where people might stumble upon a photo of her, particularly if it looks like an accident and can possibly be traced back to our Facebook accounts. Any advice is much appreciated!
I had one on a video sight for a long time,it was me showing off a drill I bought at a garage sale but the calender behind my workbench was a topless photo of my wife.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s