uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2018, 12:20 PM

Thanked 2,427 Times in 149 Posts

I did it today. Showed off the slide show/video I made of her.

As i had mentioned before, I put togerher a compilation of a pictures and video clips and timed it over a music track. Wanted to show it off, but don't want to show it off to anyone I know. I'm not going to post it online, or share it electronically because I don't want to have it shared. Just show her off.

I was driving through a neighboring city, and passed an adult video shop. It was pretty run down looking (I don't understand how it stays open!). I figured that today was the day that I was gong to do it. I went in the shop, didn't see anyone, and walked to the back. A pretty unkempt older man came out of a back room holding a plate of food.

I explained that I had made a video slide show that I was pretty proud of, and have wanted someone else to see it. Friends, family, were completely out of the question, so I figured that in an adult establishment (like his) I might find someone who would appreciate the effort I made. He looked at me for quite a while, then asked me if I had it on tape. I explained that it was on my Ipad, which was out in the car. He agreed to watch it.

I brought it in, and opened it up. He stood there behind a counter eating. I started the video, and he started asking me questions.

Is she local?
How long have you known her?
How old is she?
Has she had kids?

The slide show went through the pictures as they became more and more hard core. My mouth was dry from nerves, and I watched his eyes stare at the screen as a picture of her with my cock in her mouth popped up. He smiled.

The next few pictures continued to vary between flashing, being exposed in public, and sucking me. The first video of her riding me reverse doggy came up. Her ass grinding back and forth for this dirty old man to see. Then increasingly harder pictures with her completely exposed to him.

She has a nice c*nt.
Is that you?
No other guy?
You should bring her in. I wouldn't fuck her...

More pics, more video clips. Doggy style outside. Exposing herself in a parking lot...One with her moaning as I slide into her ass, then another with her doggy style taking it all.

Oh, she does anal too. Maybe I would! (meaning he'd like to fuck her)
You really should bring her by.

He watched as she rode on top of me, her eyes closed, breasts swaying as she thrust herself back and forth. There she was. Completely on display for this stranger. Wow. A dirty old guy leering at her body. Wow.

It was an incredible thrill.

Last edited by Onlywater; 11-08-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:23 PM

And yeah, so now I've got a fantasy that I would talk her into taking her clothes off in front of him (with me standing there). I wouldn't want her to touch him (or be touched), just show him for me. I'd watch as she nervously dropped her clothes. As he took in the sight of her skin.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Onlywater For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 06:52 AM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts
Default Adult store

Onlywater-I did close to the same.We did some work for an adultstore owner ,when I was alone with the owner I said I had some nude photos of my wife would you like to see them,he said well sure and why,I said your an expert on the matter and I this she's awesome,a coupleweeks later when I had to go back with building plans I showed him about 20 nudes,mostley outside nudes at the creek,heloved them,he asked me many questions about her,like do you have any pics or video's fucking her,I was honest and said I have 1 blowjob pic,no videos of us fucking,does she fuck other guys,no---since then I've stopped many times with nudes to show him I like to stop there when other customers are at his store,it seems like older guys enjoy the pics more than 20 year olds,one day his father was there and I know him well from the golfcourse but he doesn't know my wife and I didn't show his dad the nudes.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 09:29 PM

It's crazy how I can have this and want to share it (safely), but it's so hard to find the right way. I know that I'm being a bit of a dirt bag...wanting to watch other people see her this way. Is it showing off? Is it being selfish? Controlling? I really don't know. But I recognize that I'm incredibly lucky to have found someone that feeds this fire.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Onlywater For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 12:34 AM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlywater View Post
It's crazy how I can have this and want to share it (safely), but it's so hard to find the right way. I know that I'm being a bit of a dirt bag...wanting to watch other people see her this way. Is it showing off? Is it being selfish? Controlling? I really don't know. But I recognize that I'm incredibly lucky to have found someone that feeds this fire.
I think a lot of guys like showing off their wives, I know I do. I think it's I like to hear other people find her attractive and looky what I get.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 04:22 AM

Thanked 1,578 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlywater View Post
It's called candaulism.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avon88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 04:33 PM

Default Topless resort in Mexico

I always loved to look at girls who sunbathed topless on the beach. I always found it very exciting and this this is the proper way to sunbath for women. I met my wife 6 years ago she was 22 and she has always been really self conscious about her boobs since she developed them at a young ended up with a 32E on a quite small frame.

Before I met her she had a breast reduction but still supporting a good 32D. I have been talking to her for years that I would love her to sunbath topless on the beach so me and other people can enjoy her magnificent breast and that would get rid of her tanlines.

Over the years as we travel in Miami, Cuba or Mexico I always take time to point out the topless ladies to her so she sees that they are comfortable and that the only thing she needs to develop is her confidence. Slowly the idea made it's way into her mind but I know it will take the right context, meaning not being the only one topless.

So last year as I am looking for our next vacations I notice that there is a great deal of this topless friendly, playground for adult resort in Cancun. I show up the resort, make sure she reads a few reviews, told her that would be a great place to start since there seems to always be over 50% of the women topless all the time.

So for December 2017, we booked saying maybe but guarantee that she'll do it. During the bus ride to the resort we ended up talking to another couple. The girl has really small boobs and we planning on having a plastic surgery get a lot more volume. Since we were going to the same resort she looks at my wife and tells her that she can't wait to see her exposed boobs. My wife takes it as a compliment but still explain that she is not sure if she'll do it and so on.

We arrive late afternoon the atmosphere is definitely great lots of boobs in all shape and size. Get our swimsuit on we go to the pool, we are getting into the mood so I try to see how my wife feels and if she's ready to do it. She's saying that she will almost definitely try but not today. I put no more pressure since the opening is there I guess time will be and ally.

Next day we go the pool still a lot of actions and boobs everywhere. We see the other couple that we met in the bus, so we join them. The girl is already topless, she is a small brunette very slim and her boobs are at most a 30A so I understand that she wants more boobs actually more like she had while she was pregnant, it made her feel more feminine.

After a bit a chatting I move around the pool go see the entertainers, the were messing with bodypaint so I get written on my back by the most beautiful lady entertainer and I go back to the group. The other guy is oh shit I want that girl to write on my body also. So I go back there with him and we leave the ladies alone for a few minute.

So he gets painted we walk back toward the ladies and BOOM I notice my wife fully topless and not even trying to hide. Once we get there I tell her I'm glad she finally did it and that she looks beautiful. She tells me that it's the other girl that insisted and untied her bikini top strings. So from this point till the rest of the vacation the bikini top had became just an accessories to get rid off as soon as possible when she arrives at the pool.

She really understood the feeling of freedom to be in the pool of sunbathing topless. I must confess that the compliments she receive on her boobs from other guests men or women have increased her level of confidence.

So after this trip I started planning our next trip with one of our girlfriend to St-Maarten and Orient bay in June 2018.

But this is for another story!!!
Old 11-30-2018, 10:14 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannaCU86 View Post
I was at an electronics store and wondered if I could get her pics on display. I joined the WiFi, went to my pictures, and sure enough there was one Apple TV available. I found the Apple section of the store and waiter until no one was around to try it out. All you had to do was put in the 4 digit code and bam there she was in full glory!

I waited further away until a guy was near (and no kids were around). Then I put the picture back up. He 100% noticed and looked for awhile. I went to take it down but misclicked a few times. I wandered over to that section to see if he would keep waiting for more pictures.. and then I hear his wife telling an employee what happened!!

Wife: We just wanted to let you know there was a naked woman on the screen a minute ago

Employee: Hmm, I don’t know how that could happen

Wife: Yeah she was fully there for anyone to see, big boobs and all

Other employee: maybe someone could airplay in? What could you see?

Wife: you could see everything!

Employee: sorry about that

Wife: oh it’s okay, we just wanted to let you know

What a thrill!
Exciting, but be careful. There was a case last year about this where I think the person was arrested and put on a sex offenders list. I think they did it blatantly though.

Although why anybody would complain about seeing your sexy wife is beyond me! 😁
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 04:50 PM

About three years ago on this thread my wife Jill mentioned that she would like to perform in a BDSM club but at the time felt it was a step too far that she would never be able to achieve. Well that ambition never left her and she continued training in our home gym hoping that one day the opportunity would arise. She has continually persevered over the last three to four years pushing her pain threshold ever higher with some fiendish feats even to the stage where her mother was unable to watch her training on one occasion.
So, to come to the point of this post which is to say that an opportunity did arise recently where she performed for the first time before an audience of about one hundred and fifty males and females.
We both knew what state she would be in by the end of the evening so she arranged to take a weeks holiday following the event. We also decided that as she would not be in a fit state to stay in a local hotel I would drive the two hours or so back home after the event during the early hours.
I am not going to relate all the the evenings performance except to say that for the finale she was fastened in a frame by her ankles and wrists, spread eagled and whipped by members of the audience, who had a selection of whips to choose from, until she passed out, then to top that, when she had recovered sufficiently, this was repeated twice more. As soon as she was able she circulated around the audience enabling them all to get a close up view of her mutilated body before standing by the exit, dripping in blood, to say goodbye to everyone as they left the hall.
She has since completed one other booking through the same agent with another booking in the diary and is now toying with the idea of going full time while she is young enough and physically able.
I was just about to post this when Jill came in the room to tell me that the agent had just offered her another booking if she wants to take it. The money is proving to be very tempting.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:11 PM

Thanked 1,500 Times in 54 Posts
Default More a question...

Hubby here. We rent our basement room to a friend/co-worker who stays there during the week and travels back to his home in Oregon on the weekends. Does anybody have any ideas how I can expose pictures of my wife to him and let him know my wife has been sl*tty at times of her life. I have 100s of digital pictures of her nude, sucking and fucking.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dvoraknc For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1