Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2015, 02:45 AM

Thanked 15,762 Times in 1,050 Posts

sounds like a very fun Sunday, GRITS
Old 08-25-2015, 03:23 AM

Thanked 25,981 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default Wife & friends

CT

hER girlfriend took alot of cock in her tight holes. @ one point when the wife was resting, she layed back and had us tag team her in rotation- 3 times around.. she was screaming orgasms and yelling "next" !!!
Old 08-25-2015, 06:11 AM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Well done Grits!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 01:15 PM

Smile story coming soon

Hey guys and gals I'm going to sit down this week end and write. about wife's first real encounter out side our marriage. There are two and I'll try and write them as one they happened in the same time period.One is about our creepy land lord and friends. the other is about an old friend of her aunts.all were quite a bit older than she is. She was coerced in most of the time.hope y'all like our adventurers.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mastershake55a For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2015, 01:06 AM

Exclamation W/ friend

Thursday delight?
Damn!!.. everytime w/ have a multi-friend weekend, the wife stays horny all week... like clockwork!

She went to the swim club today and brought home our "select" friend again who also belongs to the swim club. He was here on Sunday for the mmmmmff session we had.
So like I said, she stays horny after those sessions.. So she calls me to make sure I'm home and tells me shes coming home w/ him. So they arrive, and she immediatly pushs me on the couch and straddles me and tells me she want both of us guys NOW!!... OK!.. so everyone undresses including the wife and she gets back on top of me straddled backwards fucking her, while our "select" friend stands in front of her getting sucked and playing w/ her titties.
She was sucking his cock hard while my cock was in her pussy. He let loose in her mouth and she grabbed his ass pulling him closer while sucking him dry.
She got up and we went into the bedroom where us guys took turns having her sit on our faces giving her toungue orgasms. Then she jumped on my cock and rode me hard , talking dirty to me--, She said, she had a load in her mouth from my friend , now give her one in her pussy!.. so I did, and it was a huge load.. she jumped off and sucked the excess out of my cock... I just layed there in excitement/exhaustion.. and the friend bent her over doggie facing me and slid into her slippery pussy and started pounding her.. She kept looking at me and sometimes gently liking my cock while he was behind her. She was talking dirty again telling me "how good his cock felt in her pussy after I already pumped my load in her". &- "do you like watching your friends fucking me like a sl*t?" my answers were -Yes/Yes!
She was really in a sl*tty mood today.. She turned over on her back and put her head on my crotch and spread her legs for the friend and he started fucking her missionary while I'm feeling every thrust through her body. She kept telling him . "do you like fucking me in front of my husband" & "put your sperm in my pussy w/ his" ,, she started playing w/ his nipples and begging for sperm until her unloaded in her while moaning like crazy. WOW! it was hot!!

She layed there on her back still w/ her head in my crotch, and we all just relaxed and laughed... After a while she knelt between us on the bed and took turns on our cocks sucking them to recharge hardness...I could see our loads running out her pussy. She got up and told us to fuck her hard anyway we wanted.?? We spit roasted her doggie and the friend was pulling her hair while pounding her cum filled pussy calling her a cum sl*t. Then I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the bed and pouned her doggie laying flat pulling her hair and telling her what a cum sl*t she was... I told her "where do you want my next cum load?".. she said anywhere you want.. so I pulled out and rammed it in her asshole and let go another huge load. She was screaming in excitement w/ her legs apart and ass up taking it all.
Our friend wanted more , and she was willing, so he started fucking her in her pussy, then her mouth, then her ass... just moving from hole to hole to hole w/ her begging for cum... then he bent her over the side of the bed an pulling her hair, and unloaded in her asshole...She kept yelling, "give it to me".. he did!!..lol
Man, it was one wild, submissive session. She was very "just take me" submissive.
He took a show & left...she just stayed on the bed used and cumfilled to her delight. We talked and laughed... then she wanted me to "fuck her cum filled holes" as she put it... I was pretty spent, so I fucked her but couldn't cum.
I took a shower, but she wanted to keep our cum on & in her!! She lyed on the bed for a while, then she started walking around the house naked straightening up w/ cum running down her thigh...it was sexy/sl*tty to watch her like that. She finally took a shower and went to bed smiling.... She loves 2 or more guys.. though we fuck daily, she looks forward to these sessions. I don't complain.
Attached Thumbnails
robe2.jpg  
Old 08-28-2015, 06:27 PM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thursday delight?
Damn!!.. everytime w/ have a multi-friend weekend, the wife stays horny all week... like clockwork!

She went to the swim club today and brought home our "select" friend again who also belongs to the swim club. He was here on Sunday for the mmmmmff session we had.
So like I said, she stays horny after those sessions.. So she calls me to make sure I'm home and tells me shes coming home w/ him. So they arrive, and she immediatly pushs me on the couch and straddles me and tells me she want both of us guys NOW!!... OK!.. so everyone undresses including the wife and she gets back on top of me straddled backwards fucking her, while our "select" friend stands in front of her getting sucked and playing w/ her titties.
She was sucking his cock hard while my cock was in her pussy. He let loose in her mouth and she grabbed his ass pulling him closer while sucking him dry.
She got up and we went into the bedroom where us guys took turns having her sit on our faces giving her toungue orgasms. Then she jumped on my cock and rode me hard , talking dirty to me--, She said, she had a load in her mouth from my friend , now give her one in her pussy!.. so I did, and it was a huge load.. she jumped off and sucked the excess out of my cock... I just layed there in excitement/exhaustion.. and the friend bent her over doggie facing me and slid into her slippery pussy and started pounding her.. She kept looking at me and sometimes gently liking my cock while he was behind her. She was talking dirty again telling me "how good his cock felt in her pussy after I already pumped my load in her". &- "do you like watching your friends fucking me like a sl*t?" my answers were -Yes/Yes!
She was really in a sl*tty mood today.. She turned over on her back and put her head on my crotch and spread her legs for the friend and he started fucking her missionary while I'm feeling every thrust through her body. She kept telling him . "do you like fucking me in front of my husband" & "put your sperm in my pussy w/ his" ,, she started playing w/ his nipples and begging for sperm until her unloaded in her while moaning like crazy. WOW! it was hot!!

She layed there on her back still w/ her head in my crotch, and we all just relaxed and laughed... After a while she knelt between us on the bed and took turns on our cocks sucking them to recharge hardness...I could see our loads running out her pussy. She got up and told us to fuck her hard anyway we wanted.?? We spit roasted her doggie and the friend was pulling her hair while pounding her cum filled pussy calling her a cum sl*t. Then I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the bed and pouned her doggie laying flat pulling her hair and telling her what a cum sl*t she was... I told her "where do you want my next cum load?".. she said anywhere you want.. so I pulled out and rammed it in her asshole and let go another huge load. She was screaming in excitement w/ her legs apart and ass up taking it all.
Our friend wanted more , and she was willing, so he started fucking her in her pussy, then her mouth, then her ass... just moving from hole to hole to hole w/ her begging for cum... then he bent her over the side of the bed an pulling her hair, and unloaded in her asshole...She kept yelling, "give it to me".. he did!!..lol
Man, it was one wild, submissive session. She was very "just take me" submissive.
He took a show & left...she just stayed on the bed used and cumfilled to her delight. We talked and laughed... then she wanted me to "fuck her cum filled holes" as she put it... I was pretty spent, so I fucked her but couldn't cum.
I took a shower, but she wanted to keep our cum on & in her!! She lyed on the bed for a while, then she started walking around the house naked straightening up w/ cum running down her thigh...it was sexy/sl*tty to watch her like that. She finally took a shower and went to bed smiling.... She loves 2 or more guys.. though we fuck daily, she looks forward to these sessions. I don't complain.

Well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2015, 02:05 PM

Default so hot

What a session. Your wife is amazing. So lovely to be able to fuck in excess
The Following User Says Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2015, 06:51 PM

Default Wife & friends

Thanks, she has her moments...lol ,,tonight, dinner & music in Nashville. - sexy jean skirt & western boots.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:21 PM

Default Creepy landlord and Rick

A little background. this happened during the first year we were married.We were quite young my parents had signed for me to join the service and then both our parents signed for us to get married. And off I go to boot camp when I come home on leave I find out she's pregnant. Appartment shopping we go. We find a one bedroom with every thing included and so we meet creepy land lord. She said from the start he was creepy, she was uncomefordable with the way he looked at her I didn't see it and told her he was to old to be worried about. He had to be in his sixties.

My leave comes to an end and back to base I go leaving the chicken with the fox. We had no car so she had to relie on others to take her where she had to go. He offers to take her where she has to go but at an unspoken cost. She soon wrights and tells me of his generosity aswell as his being handy dandy. she said he would cop a feel just about every chance he got. He thought he was being sneeky but she knew what was going on, as time went on he got bolder.We only had a box spring and mattress, he shows up one day with a bed frame claiming some one left it in one of the appartments and tells her she can have it, after setting it up for her he says just a hug will be payment enough.as they enbraced he runs his hands down her back and started rubbing and needing her bottom, she just stands there and lets him have his fun. While still embracing he wispers in her ear "and a kiss on the cheek". They stood like that for what seemed like an hour and then he asks "that wasn't so bad was it".She shook her head no, and he praised her saying she was a good little hippie girl ( a name he had given her). I remember how good she felt back then. At 5'2" and around 94 lbs. she was a sight to behold. Back then She wore sundresses or peasant dresses most of the time. With silky smooth panties (I'm sure they were nylon not silk) and Man her ass felt so firm and the way the material would slide, oh what a feeling. Within a few weeks he was no longer using the pretenses of accidental touching. He now openly gropes her. To thoes who say they wait at home for their wives to get back in agony, try waiting on snail mail to hear about it. I get filled in when I come home on emergency leave after the baby's born. Even then she doesn't tell all. I'll return to that in a little bit.
Now on to Rick an old friend of the family. More a friend of her auntie. Rick and her have a bit of a history I later found out from a cousin of hers. Rick didn't live anywhere near our city. He would show up out of the blue and stay for a while then be off to return in a few months. Learning about the things that happened at her aunts came from two different sources, her of course and her cousin who would tell you just about any thing when she was drunk. Not a lot happened while she was pregnant mostly flirting and some touching, she sat on his lap a lot, she told me she liked the way his hard cock felt against her. She is extremely frustrated with Rick he seams to be teasing her , , getting her excited but not finishing. He will give her a ride home but not come in. Rick doesn't do anything till about nine months after the baby's born. We have a believe as to why But I don't want to jump ahead.
Creepy on the other hand seems to take pleasure in bringing her to the edge and leaving her unsatisfied even though she asked him not to stop. At this point Creepy has seen her topples but that's all. He starts bringing up that with the baby she will need a bigger Appartment, she of course tells him we can't afford a bigger place. He told her to come round his place at 7:00 and they can talk about it. (Yes I know he's not going to talk about the apartment). She had to be worried about what would happen when she got there. His apartment is a scary place. All his windows are or can be blocked out with canvas sheets, the reason being there's a movie projector on a side table so him and his buddies can watch x-rated movies. The place reeks of cigar smoke. He gets right to the point and tells her if she is nice and comes by each week and cleans up for him he'll be nice to her and not charge more for the apartment. He was standing behind her, her top has been pulled down and her breast are exposed. All the while he's whispering to her they are going to get along just fine. She told me that when he guided her to the couch, the thought of him fucking her was repulsive. But she was so horny she didn't care, she just wanted to get fucked. Creepy lays her down on the couch and removes her panties. As he strokes her clit he sucks and bites her nipple. She later admitted that while she wiggled and squirmed he gave her three huge orgasums. He again praised her telling her what a good little hippie girl she was. She goes to her aunts home but is disappointed to hear Rick is off doing whatever he does.

The apartment is coming along nicely the landlord has his workers getting it ready. He brings her with him so she can pick out colors for the walls. But it is really to show his domance over her. He openly gropes her in front of the workers. I think he was showing off to the people who work for him, kinda like saying look at the young thing I have to play with. This behavior was not limited to just the workers. He did similar things to her in front of his friends as well. I asked why she didn't stop it, she said she felt sorry for him and his buddies. Creepy had attempted to have sex with her but couldn't get an election. It just stayed soft and leaked or dribbled pre cum . Things continue with little change. Baby's born and I come home on leave for a week I get to hear first hand some of what's been going on. Sex is out of the question she's not up to it. Creepy leaves her alone for awhile so she can recover from having the baby.

About nine months later Rick comes back to town and they get together. (Two things you need to know, I'm telling this from seeing them having sex at a later date. Because it was similar. Also I didn't know some of the things he had done till a later date. Rick comes to the house for some fun. After she puts the baby to sleep her and Rick have at it. Up to this point she had said that she would not suck anyone else's cock. Rick started by standing behind her and saying things like you really need/want this don't you. (She said that was how he started most of the time. She was still nursing so when he squeezed her breast they leaked milk. Something he seams to like. She said she was so horny she just wanted him to throw her down and fuck her.she said his hands were every where. Soon he had pushed her to her knees she knew what he wants and shakes her head no he just pulls her closer and tells her to undo his pants. She takes his pants down and he stepped out of them. He holds her head and moved forward till his hard cock is pressing against her face with nothing more than his briefs separating the two. Again he told her to remove his briefs and she does, once again he moves forward this time presenting his cock telling her to suck it. She shakes her head no he makes her look at him and he says you want this don't you she nods yes he asks you need this don't you again she nods yes he tells her you know what to do and she starts to suck his cock. (Let me say here this guy had a huge cock not really long but it looked to be as big around as a beer can) maybe it just looks short cus of how fat it is. But I'll tell you that thing was a pussy wrecker. She told me that when he guided it in she thought she would rip. It would be two days before she wanted to let anyone else have sex with her but she never turned down the chance to fuck him. He had staying power to something she wanted in sex. He would make her cum over and over again. What I didn't like was that he was a biter. Not everywhere just her breast and bad too. She didn't tell me about it. I came home early and found her breast all bitten up.she said to let it go so I did. Her cousin told me that he had bitten her breast long ago. I've gone on to long hope you like it.if you want more let me know. You can pm me if you have any questions. Some things can't be said in this venue. I found a picture of her and some one (I think creepy took it of her and one of his buddies but it was after we had moved. If I can figure out how I'll make it my avatar. Hope you enjoy.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
After looking into other threads,,, here is a OPEN thread to anyone who want to --tell/discuss -- their "SHARING" story/ experiences.

So if you want to "Share" your story w/o starting your own thread... here it is.
My wife now in her early forties, really is the ultimate sl*t,since her much younger days she fucked most of my and her male relatives including her very young nephew and a few of his friends.She has no limits, and we have been abroad to Thailand a few times so she could enjoy the wares on offer.
She used to be a teacher at one of the local collages how she managed to keep that particular line of work is above me.She will have sex with just about anything or anybody as long as she feels they are relatively clean.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDEO0018

1m:48s

12-29-2011

4m:54s

09-23-2022
Masturbating Girl

1m:31s

06-03-2015
Blanka Vlasic