Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2023, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Had a major surgery a few weeks ago. I was completely nude under my hospital gown for a week.

Nurses were coming and going, doing whatever they needed to do, but I was completely shocked by how many nurses would peek at my cock when they had no reason to! Like one nurse would be cleaning me or whatever, then another nurse doing something completely unrelated would lean over to peek or set themselves up to see. Happened dozens of times.

One time, I needed help balancing to use the portable urinal, and the nurse asked if I wanted her to turn away. I said I didn't care, and she literally watched me pee. It was completely unexpected.

Another time, a nurse came to check some things out when I had a bunch of visitors, and she lifted my gown, and all my visitors saw everything! I didn't care, of course, but I didn't expect it.

I had always been under the impression that nurses and doctors have seen it all so they don't care, but to have a dozen nurses throughout the week take peeks when they had no reason to look really surprised me.

I tried to enjoy it as much as I could after having such a serious surgery!

I did get one really nice downblouse view in return. A nurse had only a bra on under the scrubs, and even though she spent most of the day trying to avoid anyone seeing down her top, at one point she couldn't help it. she was right in front of my messing with my IVs, and her breasts were like perfect softballs on her chest with perfect areola and nipple under her bra padding. Too normal and perfect for me, but it gave my something to stare at while she adjusted things on me! I want to think that she knew it was happening and she didn't care that I saw, but I don't think so. She was just concentrating and probably didn't notice.
Are you an especially good looking guy and that is why all the nurses took a peak? Maybe word got around about how big or small your junk is and that is why they wanted to peak?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summerbeach84 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2023, 06:02 PM

Thanked 16,342 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbeach84 View Post
Are you an especially good looking guy and that is why all the nurses took a peak? Maybe word got around about how big or small your junk is and that is why they wanted to peak?
I think just a lot of younger nurses who are curious. That's the only thing I could think of!
Old 10-18-2023, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasb View Post
Years ago my wife wanted to have a tummy tuck and see about getting new boobs after the kids were born.
I really enjoyed this story and would like a similar situation.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-18-2023 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 10-18-2023, 08:09 AM

Thanked 2,505 Times in 202 Posts

Not the sexiest post, but when I had the snip a few years back I found myself naked from the waist down, lying on a hospital table with 2 young, female nurses "preparing" the area which basically mean them feeding my (shaved, flaccid) cock through a hole in a blanket and flipping it up towards me leaving my sac exposed.

Either the hole was too big (or my cock too small LOL) but the thing kept flipping back down and exposing me. In the end I just grabbed hold of the blanket and held it in place whilst the doctor did his thing. Am sure these young nurses had seen a thousand cocks all shapes and sizes but they got several views of mine and made no attempt to avert their eyes (why would they?).

What I WAS relieved at was when I bumped into an old school friend afterwards who was (still is) a nurse at that hospital and she cheekily laughed that I was lucky she wasn't in her room that day.......
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2023, 08:58 AM

Thanked 2,505 Times in 202 Posts

Ex girlfriend of mine (she was 22 at the time) had pain in her breasts making them very tender to touch. Eventually she relented and went to see her family GP..........who was on leave and a 20-something, attractive male doctor was his replacement.

I offered to go with her, but she declined.

Afterwards she told the doctor asked if she was comfortable stripping from the waist up (she was) and that he needed to check each breast for lump, tenderness and to see if there was any evidence of something more serious.

He was very professional, but gave each breast a thorough exam as she stood there completely topless for him. She said the room was warm, but her nipples were erect throughout and try as he might, he couldn't help but catch them with his hands/fingers are various times.

Ultimately it turned out to be no more than a slight muscle strain in her chest wall, but the exam and the sight of her beautiful, pert b-cups was no doubt the highlight of his day.

She seemed shocked/annoyed that I was turned on by the thought of a medical professional carrying out an assessment and was certain he took no pleasure from it.

I hope he did
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 10:13 PM

Thanked 4,582 Times in 259 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Not the sexiest post, but when I had the snip a few years back I found myself naked from the waist down, lying on a hospital table with 2 young, female nurses "preparing" the area which basically mean them feeding my (shaved, flaccid) cock through a hole in a blanket and flipping it up towards me leaving my sac exposed.

Either the hole was too big (or my cock too small LOL) but the thing kept flipping back down and exposing me. In the end I just grabbed hold of the blanket and held it in place whilst the doctor did his thing. Am sure these young nurses had seen a thousand cocks all shapes and sizes but they got several views of mine and made no attempt to avert their eyes (why would they?).

What I WAS relieved at was when I bumped into an old school friend afterwards who was (still is) a nurse at that hospital and she cheekily laughed that I was lucky she wasn't in her room that day.......
Dang, when I had mine the nurse just held me the whole time, no cover at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 11:10 AM

Thanked 16,342 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post

My experience getting the snip was similar. Two female nurses preparing me, and they were very unprofessional-ish (which I didn't mind). They were joking about my size, and I am sure one of them was coming up with excuses to touch it way more than needed. At the end, one of them held my cock off to the side while the other cleaned up my sack, and I swear she was moving her hand on my cock slightly instead of holding still. At the end, I thought they would leave while I got dressed, but nope, they both stared at my crotch while I got dressed. The whole thing was a surreal, amazing experience.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 02:10 PM

Thanked 26,461 Times in 1,271 Posts

I just had a procedure where I had to be shaved from my neck to my knees. A young woman came in to do the weed-eating and while she was busy, the pre-op people came in to do their parts. My wife was sitting there the entire time and commented, "I'll just take a pic or your dick and post it on their Facebook page, every woman in this place has been in here."

I'm normal sized, not anything special, at least that's what I thought, although I do wear size 15 shoes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor nurse voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sigue la fiesta cada fin de semana

5m:53s

10-04-2008
mature strip

1m:09s

09-09-2016
grope in the arena70CBEFE4d01

0m:32s