uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2011, 08:58 PM

Default Anatomy lesson on spring break

Something very similar to this really happened on a college spring break to Florida. I've made some minor changes and though mostly true, it did not happen exactly like this:

Stayed with my college roommate at his mom’s condo on the beach in Tampa Bay. The Mom was cool and not around too much, so my roommate Brian and I baked some very special brownies that got us through the week.

One night after dinner I noticed a girl sitting in the hot tub by herself. She was a couple years younger than me, not too bad looking, with probably 36As and a conservative bikini. I took my beer over and sat in the tub across from her.

We started some small talk, and she was giving the shy look, occasionally looking into my eyes but quickly turning away when I made eye contact. She was only a sophomore in high school, and me a sophomore in college. I was 19 and she had just turned 16. She was there with her friend’s family staying in a high rise next door. She happened to be walking around the complex looking for some alone time away from her friend. I think they’d had an argument.

She said she’d love a beer but didn’t dare for fear of the host family finding out. I continued to drink mine and the talk started to turn more risqué. She was self conscious because she wasn’t very experienced with guys and had recently started dating an upperclass football player. She wanted to ask me about the guys perspective of dating. She also said she was uncomfortable around her date because she didn’t know what to expect or what to do when they started making out. The first (and only) time it happened, he had put her hand on the outside of his jeans and she could feel the bulge. But she was scared to do anything else and she told him she was having her period so that he wouldn’t put his hand down her pants.

As it got darker, she said I must be rather experienced sexually because of how good looking I was. I was embarrassed by that, but had been with several girls by then. She asked me if I would be willing to teach her some stuff and then got really shy about mentioning something else. I had to coax it out of her, but she finally asked if she could see my dick so that she would know what to expect when she was with her boyfriend. She didn’t want to be surprised.

Around that time a couple we didn’t know comes along and gets in the tub with us. My hard-on was instantly gone, and I figure I’ve just lost the chance of a lifetime. I ask her if she wants to walk, and she says yes. As we walked, she said she was running out of time tonight, but would I be willing to meet her early in the morning to “watch the sunrise.” I said yes, and asked her to come get me in the morning. I was sleeping just inside a sliding glass door that I pointed out to her and told her I would leave it unlocked.

I went to sleep in my boxers and was awakened at 5:30 the next morning. I remember having that typical morning hard on poking against my shorts, and she giggled as she woke me, apparently because of the excitement she noticed in my pants. I told her to wait outside while I got my suit on.

I put on a speedo that my roommate and I had been making fun of earlier the day before. It belonged to his mother’s ex boyfriend and she had just kept it in the drawer as a spare for whoever. It was black and fit me well enough. I put my board shorts on over them.

She said she wanted to walk back to the hot tub. It was still dark.

I asked if she was still interested in the anatomy lesson, and she said yes. I removed my board shorts before getting into the hot tub, and she got in and faced me from the other side. She asked if I would be embarrassed or nervous. I said no, and it was the truth. She looked older and I found it hard to believe that she was completely inexperienced, but glad to be her choice for the lesson.

I lifted myself up from the submerged bench and sat on the side of the tub. She laughed at the Speedo and I explained it would make things easier than the board shorts. I asked if she was sure this was what she wanted as I moved my hands to the material between my legs. She nodded, and I reached in and pulled out my semi-erect dick. She looked intently for about 15 seconds and mentioned something about it looking like it had a hat on it. I told her that’s because I’m circumsized. Some men have foreskin that will cover this area, but then I told her it was the most sensual part of a guy’s dick. I then parted the mouth so she could see where the pee and cum comes out. I told her that “hat” would rub against ridges inside the vagina during sex and make it better for both her and him.

She started asking about my balls…. How big they are, if they’re sensual, what a girl should do with them… I knew it would be easy enough to pull the fabric around my sac and asked her if she wanted to see them too. She nodded eagerly, bashfully. As I pulled the nylon to the side, I could see her mouth open slightly and her breathing increase. I held the shaft up against my stomach and cupped my balls to lift them slightly towards her. I rolled them around in my hand and pulled the sac skin tight so she could see everything.

It was only another minute before she stuttered…. “uh, mm, do you, uh, could I uh…” She couldn’t look at me, but I thought I knew what she wanted. “Do you want to feel them?” She did want to, and I invited her to explore all she wanted. She was most intrigued with the balls, rolling them around for a long time, asking if it felt good, if it would make me cum, and how hard she could squeeze them. I answered her questions but then turned her attention back to my still semi-erect dick. I told her to feel it. She grabbed the shaft and just froze. She didn’t stroke or squeeze or anything. As she held it, I reminded her that the tip was the very sensitive part. I told her to squeeze a little, which she did. She took her other hand and put the tip of her index finger on the “hat”. She moved her finger in a circle and the involuntary response from my dick made her release her grip and sit back. I explained that there are muscles that can cause the dick to move voluntarily or involuntarily. And that if she kept touching the tip with a finger or tongue it might make me cum.

She asked me about a guy cumming. I told her about the feeling and the amount and tried explaining the sticky milky semen. Then I asked her if she would like to see a guy cum. She thought about it and at first decided no. It didn’t take me much to persuade her I’d love it anyway at this point and that I needed a release. She was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to make me cum, and I told her she could just try and if it wasn’t working, I would finish for her.

It was starting to get light, and I showed her how to grasp the shaft and move the skin up over the hat (as she still called it) and to continue pumping that way. As she did, she remarked that it was getting harder. Her hand started to get tired, and I gave her some advice. “If you’re with your boyfriend doing this and you get tired, use your mouth. He shouldn’t last long then.” She told me she had wanted to try a blowjob but was too afraid. I told her I would tell her before I came so she wouldn’t get any in her mouth. She put my dick in her mouth and started pumping. I told her to use her tongue and roll it around. She did, and I was getting close. I recommended she cup my balls and work them while sucking me, and she was an instant pro. I started breathing heavier and she must have sensed it was time. Without me saying anything, she backed her face away about a foot and moved her hand to my shaft as I started coming. The thing is, she was pointing me directly at her face. I started coming on her hair and forehead, and then a spurt hit her nose and cheek.

I sat back, relieved and breathing heavy, watching her. I noticed her reach up to her cheek and wipe some cum onto her fingers. Then she put the tip of her tongue to the milky goo. Then she put her fingers in her mouth. “I could like that!” she said.

After a moment, put myself away and slid back into the tub. I sat there, spent, and she thanked me for the lesson. Then she asked if she could return the favor by letting me see her boobs.

Honestly, I wasn’t nearly as interested in her boobs as I was her pussy. I had been wondering if she was shaved or even partly trimmed. I told her thanks, but I’m more of an ass man. I told her I love butts and if anything, would rather see her ass. With that, she turned around and dropped the back of her bikini. I was seeing her nice cheeks, but nothing else. “You owe me more than that young lady!” She asked what I wanted to see. I was very direct now, telling her she must bend forward as far as possible. When she did, her first attempt brought her head to the level of the water and I could see her ass, but not her pussy. “No, no, that won’t do. Stop.” She stopped, started to pull her suit up, and I stopped her. “Stand on the submerged bench and lean your head down to the concrete. I want you to bend WAY over.” She did, and with her feet about three feet apart, her gorgeous virgin pussy opened before me. It was bright pink, perfectly shaved of all hair and I had no way of knowing whether it was wet from the hot tub or from her excitement of blowing me only minutes earlier. She pulled her suit up and turned around, now sitting on the edge of the tub facing me.
“You’re vajayjay is perfect.” I said. And with my remark, she pulled her bikini to the side and spread her legs, eyes scanning the surrounding area for any early morning walkers. There must have been none, because she remained that way for what seemed an eternity.

“Can I touch you?” I asked. Again, her mouth opened a little and there was a moment of indecision. Then, “I guess I do owe you more. Go ahead.” I moved across the tub and placed both palms on her inner thighs, rubbing gently and getting closer to her pussy. She took a deep breath, continued watching the walkway for visitors, and opened her legs some more. I traced the outline of her lips, putting slight pressure on the pubic area above her pussy, and then with a wet index finger, lightly ran the tip from as close to her butthole as I could reach towards her pussy. She let out a short shriek and told me to make her cum. I moved to her clit and worked it with my other fingers buried deep. Just as I moved my mouth to her clit she started bucking and grabbed the back of my head in ecstasy.

She dressed, we both sat quietly, then later met up on the beach for what turned out to be her last day.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:59 PM

Thumbs up What

"What do you impoverishment, Ralson?"
The Following User Says Thank You to lmno322 For This Useful Post:

Tags
first time anatomy lesson

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018