uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2011, 01:32 AM

Post In my Mind's Eye

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's so very very true. I looked down on my little cousin, Pam floating beside the boat on an air mattress. My mind effortlessly erased the bikini she wore. I saw her floating there naked, warmed by the hot sun, cooled by the river lapping at her bare flesh. She had been looking up at me as I stared at her…she was thoughtful. Her thoughts merged with my own. She wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted her. She was, in every way…perfect.
Although she was younger than I and not yet fully developed, her ass was perfect. It rode, centered on her float, a beautifully formed mound of soft flesh. Her legs were slightly open. The water lapped calmly at the opening to her pussy. I could picture her clitoris trembling in anticipation of my touch and by God how I wanted to touch her–to plunge my rock hard dick into her.
"The water feels good, Peter. You should come in for a swim and cool off. We don't have to be back for a while yet."
"I wasn't smart. I wore my jeans and that's not very suitable swimwear. Besides, I don't want to be wet and clammy the rest of the day."
"You can slip out of the jeans. A swimsuit's no more than just some fancy underwear anyway. Nobody will have to know."
"It's not that simple, Pam. I, uh, didn't wear anything under my jeans. There's nothing but me."
"Oh." She giggled. Well, if you want to come in the water anyway, I promise not to look."
"If I did, would you promise instead that you would look."
"Peter! That's shocking. You want me to see you naked?" She was actually blushing.
"Yeah. If you want to. Haven't you ever seen a naked boy before?"
"Only little wet boys who I babysat." She was practically laughing. "This would be different, very different. You're older, a lot older. Besides*–you're my cousin. That would be so wrong."
"Why? Looking isn't ****** is it? Are you afraid to look at me?"
"I'm not afraid of anything." She paused. "But it does seem a little weird. If your going to strip and jump in, I should look away."
"No. You have to look at me." I peeled off my tee-shirt. Pam never even blinked.
"You shouldn't."
But I was unfastening my pants. I stepped out of my sandals and let my jeans drop. I stood there in her full view, bone hard.
Pam giggled at me again, but she still stared. She didn't look away at all. "Doesn't that mean," she choked out a horse laugh, "that you're glad to see me?"
I was still standing, giving her a full view. "Very funny, little girl. But I'd be even more glad to see all of you too."
"Oh no. I'm not going to take off my swimsuit for you. No way."
"You don't need to. I can see right through it, just like it wasn't even there."
She glanced quickly at her swimsuit. "You can not." She looked back at me again. "But you better jump in the water before somebody looks over here at you with some binoculars and sees you butt naked."
"Okay. I just wanted you to see me anyway." I took a step to her side of the boat and quickly slipped feet first into the water. Then I popped up right beside her. "Have you ever kissed a naked boy before?"
"No." She giggled more.
"Kiss me then." I located myself in easy proximity to her lips. To my surprise she didn't even hesitate. She cupped a hand behind my neck and planted her lips on mine. We kissed. With a little silent coaxing she let my tongue probe her mouth. We kissed for quite a long moment.
"Oh."
"Did you like that, Pam?"
"Uh, yes. I guess so."
"Kiss me again then." And so we did.
I let myself float up under her thin inflatable. I let my toes touch hers. A little plastic and air was all that separated us. I put my arms around the float and put my hands on her warm bare back. We were kissing again, still. She liked it. I ran my fingertips under her bikini straps.
"Peter!" She pulled back from kissing me. "You shouldn't do that."
"I know." I didn't stop. I ran one hand down her smooth back and slipped it into the back of her bikini bottom.
"Peter. Oh."
I got a good handful of her bottom. My fingertips brushed her between her legs. Her suit slipped down, her beautiful bottom came out. It took no coaxing to get her to slip into the water next to him. She didn't want anyone on shore to see her bare bottom. While we kissed, I unfastened the bikini and let it fall away. We were bare stomach to bare stomach. Our legs interlocked. I guided my erection inside her.
"Peter. We shouldn't."
"Shh. We do what we want to." She let me fuck her. Her raft floated slowly away. We treaded water and fucked. It was marvelous. I had never done anything like it before. I swam with her to the boat. Then I stroked out to get the raft and returned with it.
"My bikini's gone."
"Yes. I know. You're beautiful."
"I don't have anything else to wear."
"That's fine with me."
"But we have to go back. And people will see me."
"We've got towels, and you can put on my tee. Your modesty will be preserved."
"How will I explain my missing bikini?"
"We'll think of something." I had one hand playing with her clit. That was driving her wild. I wanted to fuck her again, but it was too soon. I wasn't ready yet.
Eventually we climbed bare naked back into the boat. Pam grabbed a towel and my tee and dressed herself, sort of. "You need to get your pants on too."
"Nobody can see me while we're sitting. At least nobody but you. If you wanted to suck me a little, I'll get hard again, and we can do it some more before we go back."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah. Seriously." She was reluctant but she did what I told her to. She did everything I told her to do.
"Do you love me?"
"Yes. I love you." After a short while we got into the bottom of the boat and fucked again. Then, after we had more or less redressed, we returned to the boat launch and put the boat back on it's trailer. Pam had grown quiet. We drove home. Luckily, we didn't have to make excuses for Pam's lost bikini. No one was home. I carefully parked the boat in the spot where Dad kept it. Pam went inside to shower and change. I was wondering if I could get it up again in time to fuck again before anyone else got home. I had no idea how long Pam's willingness would last. I thought her resolve might already be waning. I was right. After her shower, Pam was reluctant to be around me, reluctant to confront what we had done. Three days later, as planned, she and her mother left.
Pam visited us again the next year. She was decidedly standoffish to me. But there was a point where we were alone again and could not help but satisfy our lust for each other. That was the last time, ever. She did not visit us the next year, and the following year she was very careful that no opportunity ever presented itself again.
Even now, years later, whenever we see each other, there is a sexual tension between us. I want her again, and I know she wants me but will not admit the truth of her desires.

Tags
cousins, outdoors

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022