uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2011, 03:57 PM

Default Fan Works: Enferia Chronicles

With cerindclvr's permission, I, Meepo the Kobold, have written a contribution to the Enferia Chronicles! It's a side-story involving none of the characters from the original Chronicles (well, except the Queen), but using the same setting and premise. I hope y'all will enjoy it, and cerindclvr - thanks again for letting me use your awesome setting!

The Enferia Chronicles: Vesper vs. Glorinda

“So this is the famous Grand Arena of Enferia,” said Vesper to her cell-mate, glancing out through the bars. “It seems like it lives up to the tales.”

“No kidding!” responded the other, a short, dirty street urchin. “I haven't been thrown out there, yet, but once I am... oh, it'll be terrible. I wish I hadn't been born with magical abilities.”

“Hmph. Regret will do you no good, girl. Do I regret being caught by the Queen's soldiers? Yes. Do I regret becoming an outlaw, stealing from the poor to give to the rich? No. If this is the price I must pay for my deeds... it will be worth it.”

“Easy for you to say.”

Vesper turned around. She was a well-built woman of average height, with long black hair and a scarf tied around her forehead. Her dark complexion suggested something foreign or exotic, but she spoke without an accent and seemed accustomed to the climate, wearing low-cut black trousers and a black vest which left her arms and some of her stomach bare.

“What's that supposed to mean, girl?”

“I mean... you're pretty. Your breasts aren't big, maybe, but at least they're average-sized. You have long, pretty legs, and shapely hips... and you seem to be very fit and in shape”, she concluded, eying Vesper's trim stomach. “I'm just a skinny little thing...”

“Do you think, because I'm pretty, I would feel less shame? Hmph. Ignorant girl.”

Vesper ignored her, turning to watch the fight once more. It had only just begun, but it was already clear who would be the winner: On one side of the arena was some clumsy rogue, dressed in a tied-up blouse and skirt. On the other side stood a tall, regal woman in an icy blue dress, her hip-length hair as white as snow: Morwena, the Albino Arcanist, the Mistress of the Unseen Hand. Vesper knew of her legend: She ruled a little duchy at the borders of Enferia, from which she sent forth raiders into neighboring kingdoms. It was because she had done so without the Queen's consent, that she had been forced into the arena. Not that it bothered her. She had never lost.

Presently the battle began. The rogue drew her sword, charging across the battlefield with a fierce battle-cry! Her opponent stood firm with her arms crossed, neither raising her hand nor opening her mouth. The spellsword kept running, adrenaline no doubt pumping through her entire body, and then – without warning – she came crashing to the ground! She had tripped on her own panties: They were caught around her ankles, and Morwena hadn't moved a muscle!

As if they had a life of their own, the underpants twisted around her ankles and begun dragging their owner through the sand. Vesper squinted carefully: Morwena seemed to be directing them with her eyes alone, for now she cast a glance skyward, and the panties shot off upwards! Morwena's victim was thrown skyward, hanging upside-down by her ankles, and already she was protesting loudly: “Help! Help! I surrender! I surrender!”

Alas, it was in vain. Morwena now, for the first time, moved her hand a little – a fleeting gesture, and the woman's skirt was torn off. Her sex came into full view, as did her bottom, and Morwena made another distracted gesture, causing the woman to spin so that everyone in the audience could get a view of both. She was a natural brunette, as evidenced by her thick covering of dark pubic hair, and her derrière consisted of firm, toned buttocks, clearly belonging to a well-trained athlete. All the muscle in the world could not save her now, though, as her twisted panties spun her around in the air. Another flick of Morwena's wrist, and the opponents' blouse was torn off as well, revealing a pair of small, firm breasts. The view-sphere of the arena zoomed in on them immediately.

“Morwena, the Mistress of the Unseen Hand, is the winner!” declared the announcer, “Ladies and gentlemen, this must be the shortest battle we have ever seen in the Arena! A big hand for Morwena!”

As the audience clapped and roared, the sorceress merely yawned, and made a distracted tossing motion with her hand. Abruptly, the captured girl spun out of the air, flying out of the arena and in toward the bleachers.

“Naked girl incoming!” shouted the announcer excitedly, “Would the gentlemen on row three make sure to catch her?”

He didn't have to ask: The woman landed in an ocean of grasping, catching hands, and she was soon engulfed by curious, excited people of both sexes. Vesper could vaguely hear her shout for help.

“Oh gods!” sputtered the little urchin, “And you're up next! Will you have to face that monstrous woman, too?”

“No. Not right away, at least. I have been scheduled to fight somebody named Glorinda.”

“Oh! Glorinda! She is Morwena's sworn enemy.”

“She is?” Vesper looked in surprise at the little blond girl, “How do you know this?”

“Morwena's raiders captured her. She's the princess of a neighboring kingdom, and the sorceress presented her as a gift to the Queen. Until her people pay the ransom, she'll be stuck here – but I hear it's said, that she has sworn revenge on the woman what caught her, and that she's participating eagerly so that she can get a stab at it.”

“Interesting. Is she powerful? What sort of magic does she use?”

“I have no idea.”

“Hmph. Well, thanks anyway.”

Abruptly, the bars in front of her lifted. Vesper took a few surprised steps backwards, and then steeled herself, prepared to enter the arena.

“Well, kid. Wish me luck.”

“I will. Oh, and one more thing! I heard Glorinda is only allowed to wear one item! I know that much!” the girl shouted after her. “Maybe that will help!”

Vesper stepped out on the yellow sands, feeling the hot sunlight as an abrupt contrast to the cold in the stone corridor. She moved her hands over the knives in her belt, just a routine to check that they were there: If all went well, she wouldn't have to use them. The roar of the audience was in her ears, and the sunlight stung her eyes, but she felt prepared. She was unaccustomed to the traditions of gladiators, and did not gesture or do any displays of strength – she merely walked, quite coolly, out into the center of the arena.

“Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's time to move on! Morwena truly won a spectacular victory, but feast your eyes upon this combatant: The fearsome outlaw who has eluded Enferia's justice for so long, the villainess who dares steal even from Queen Syndra's noble vassals: Vesper, the Cat of Shadows! Tonight, her crimes have been exposed... and before long, the rest of her will be!”

Vesper spat. “Cat of Shadows, huh? What a stupid nickname...”

“But the combatant in the other corner is perhaps even more spectacular: Caught by our own Morwena, brought to the stadium courtesy of Queen Syndra herself, is a prisoner whose crimes are of a national scale! Punished for her peoples' unwillingness to bow before Enferia, I bring you... Princess Glorinda of Modesta!”

The bars on the other side of the arena were raised, and out stepped a woman dressed in such a mocking outfit, that Vesper almost blushed. Oh, it was quite modest – more modest than most outfits she had seen, in fact – but despite this, it drew raucous laughter from the crowd.

Princess Glorinda was dressed in a pink princess dress, such that might be seen on little girls among noble folk. The hem was white lace, brushing in the sand so that it was already turning yellow; the sleeves were long and slim, with white lace around the wrists, and similar lace also decorated the cleavage, which was rather high and conservative. In fact, only the princesses' face, hands and neck were bare. She was a beautiful woman, with ruby-red lips and eyes as blue as sapphires: Her long blond hair fell in ringlets about her doll-like face, and atop her head sat a little diamond tiara, sparkling in the bright noonday sun.

If not for the situation, she would have seemed some teenage daughter of a nobleman, ready for a ball. Here in the dust and stone of the arena, though, she looked only like a victim. Vesper reflected on what her cell-mate had said: It must be that the Princess was completely nude beneath that flimsy garment, and she pitied her for her predicament.

“As always,” shouted the announcer, “The first one naked, loses!”

A gong rang out. Vesper glanced around the arena – it was almost empty but for the yellow sand, but here and there were logs and stones, to make the environment of the fight somewhat more interesting. She darted for a large boulder, hurrying to get in a favorable position.

“I'm sorry,” spoke the Princess loudly, as she advanced across the battlefield, “I cannot allow you to defeat me. I really don't want to hurt you, but I have to win this battle.”

“I hear you.” replied Vesper, taking cover behind a rock, “I don't have anything against you either, but rules are rules. Bring it on.”

An abrupt explosion rang out, and the stone Vesper was huddling behind vanished in a shower of smoke and pebbles. Stunned, she threw herself to the side, rolling away from the sudden explosive force – what kind of power did this strange princess possess? Looking up, she saw the pink-clad woman holding aloft a hand, in which she held a strange, black sphere.

“You hope to fight Morwena, I heard?” shouted Vesper, trying to win time while she darted for another stone. Before she could reach it, the princess gestured towards it with her open palm: The black sphere flew through the air, and the target vanished with a loud bang.

“You're right. I have to fight her. Not because I lust for revenge, but because-” She interrupted herself to blow a log sky high, “-because my people need it.”

The thief looked around desperately – everything nearby that she might take cover behind to work her magic had disappeared. She looked towards the princess. It wasn't her style, but she was going to have to charge straight at her.

“Sorry, Glorinda, but I'm not so keen on getting naked, even if it's for a good cause.”

She threw herself forwards, barreling into the pink-clad woman with full force – or so she thought. Just as she was about to strike her, the other made a gesture with her open palm, and she was struck by the full force of an explosion.

Vesper was launched into the air, flying in a wide arc to come crashing down in the sand. If it hadn't been for the arena's magical protections, it would probably have hurt like hell – even with them, the impact left her quite dazed and confused. She tried to figure out which part of her was supposed to do the standing up bit, and for that matter, which direction was “up”, as Glorinda advanced on her.

“It can't be helped,” spoke the princess, “I have already hit your vest. I promise I won't do anything bad to you if you give up.”

Shaking her head to try to wake herself up, Vesper rolled to the side and got to her feet, running away just before another explosion rang. She blinked a little, and looked up – to see a pretty shocking sight.

Displayed on the view-sphere, high above their heads, was a perfectly clear image of her naked breasts, bouncing merrily with every step she took! They were medium-sized, as the girl had remarked, but supple and sun-kissed like the rest of her body. The audience oohed and aahed loudly, and Vesper irritatedly pulled at her vest as she sprinted: She was still wearing it, but the force of the blast had blown away all the buttons.

“Oh, she's covering up! Poor style, Vesper! We'd be docking points from you if we could!” came the announcers' voice. “Give us another good look, won't you? Well, for those of you that missed it: Her nipples are small and pink, perfectly shaped, and I think a little bit erect, maybe from all the excitement! Oh, they were beautiful. Let's hope we get to see some more of them!”

The thief blushed now: It was one thing to have been partially stripped, but another thing entirely to hear the announcer praise her intimate details, so loud that no doubt even people outside the stadium could hear him. She tried to pull herself together – she just needed a moments' concentration...

It was hard to find, however. The princess walked calmly around the battlefield, throwing spell after spell in her direction, and it was only narrowly that she could dodge them. Every time she sought shelter or cover, there was another blast.

“This isn't working.” she told herself, and spat. “Hmph. Guess I'll have to come up with something.”

She ran out towards Glorinda again, but this time zig-zagging. If she could just get near enough and avoid the explosion, perhaps that would work...

The first explosion missed, as did the second. Yet, when Vesper was so close that she could almost touch her opponent, the other pulled a new ace from her sleeve. She moved her hand in a wide arc, and with a sudden shimmer, a great metal rod manifested in her hand. It connected with the surprised Vesper, who was once more knocked aside, flying through the air to land squarely on her face. Her vest flew open again, and her bare breasts hit the sand.

Before she could get up, something landed on her back. It wasn't the princess, nor another magical bomb: It seemed to be some kind of small creature. Only now did Vesper realize, what magic her opponent was using. She was a summoner! She hadn't been causing the explosions directly, she had been summoning magical bombs!

Vesper struggled to get to her feet, but the peculiar creature was still on her back. She managed to get up to a kneeling position, but then her attacker grabbed hold of her arms, forcing them backwards. Her breasts were even more plainly displayed now, as her back arched so that her nipples nearly pointed skyward: As the announcer had said, they were small, pink, and erect, making a beautiful contrast to her dark skin. She blushed with shame and rage, and tried to fight her assailant, throwing herself from side to side so that those beautiful bosoms danced in the sunlight.

“Now that's what I'm talking about! Look at that, folks! Those sure are a sight! Hey Vesper, why don't you bounce 'em a little up and down, too, not just side to side?”

There was a loud ripping sound, and Vesper tore herself free. She realized too late, that the enemy had held her vest and not her arms – she had broken away from the monster, but unfortunately, also from the garment. Her brown breasts jiggled and jumped like two delicious desserts crowned with cherries, as she leaped to her feet.

In a puff, the little creature vanished. She didn't have time to see what it was, but she didn't care. Instead, she started running once more, holding her breasts with one arm. It was more to keep them steady than to cover them up, something which the announcer cheerfully commented on:

“Hey Vesper, we can still see one of your nipples! Might as well uncover the other one, I mean they look just the same! Right, folks?”

Vesper's mind was racing. Right now she was only wearing her boots, her low black trousers, and the scarf around her head. Swearing at the distraction of her bouncing breasts, and blushing at the announcers' comments, she tore the scarf away and let her beautiful, black hair trail freely behind her: She tried, hurriedly, to bind it around her chest instead.

“Don't!” shouted Glorinda. “The crowd will hate you for it!”

“Hmph. They can hate me as much as they want, as long as I win.”

Glorinda made another gesture with her hand, and a white dart burst out of the ground, flying into her hand. Closing one eye, she took careful aim and threw it towards Vesper. It hit true: The scarf was sn*tched from her and flew across the arena, disappearing into the sand.

“It's for your own good!” shouted Glorinda.

Vesper looked around in desperation. She needed to finish this, and fast! If she could just get close to her opponent...

Just then, a thought struck her. It would be very risky, but it probably was her best shot. She turned towards the princess, drawing out her daggers.

“For my own good, huh? Hmph. Bring it on.”

She was quite aware of the view-sphere, zooming in on her breasts, and she dimly heard the announcer crack another joke about them, but she tried to ignore it. If the princess was purely a summoner, she would have to rely on whatever she could conjure...

Glorinda approached, but didn't cast any spells. Vesper blinked – what was this trick? Then, she felt something tug at the back of her pants.

The little creature was back! Maybe Glorinda had summoned it again, or maybe it had never actually vanished – whatever the case, she could feel a pair of little hands hanging from the back of her trousers. She jumped forwards, trying to shake it off, and swished her knives behind her, but she couldn't reach it. The creature was hanging from the hem, pulling with its entire weight, and the trick was working: Little by little, Vespers' butt came into view on the great sphere.

Then there was a sudden tearing noise. The fabric ripped violently, and the critter hit the ground with a crash, vanishing once more. Her right hand dropped the knife and shot to the trousers, holding them up in the front – for in their current state, they wouldn't stay up on their own.

“And now we get to see some butt, as well!” shouted the announcer gleefully. “Look at those firm buttocks, and those thighs! Being an outlaw must mean you get a lot of work-out, huh?”

Vesper was quaking with shame and anger, but Glorinda was getting closer, almost within range... almost.

“It's over, Vesper. You're practically only dressed in tatters. I have no doubt you fight well, but this just wasn't your day. I'm sorry.”

“Hmph. My pussy's still covered, isn't it?”

Glorinda blushed just at hearing the word. “True, but it won't be for long. I'll finish this with my own hands...”

Just then, Vesper reached out – she was close enough, and her position was just right! She looked down to the side, and saw that she had been successful: Her shadow was touching Glorinda's shadow.

“You haven't seen my magic yet, Glorinda. You're about to.”

Abruptly, the skirt of Glorinda's dress flared up! It billowed so high it covered her face, and caused her to stumble backwards. The audience gasped, and the view-sphere zoomed in between the princesses' legs, revealing a beautiful, naturally blond vulva. The hair was well-trimmed and short, a little yellow triangle nested safely between round, shapely thighs. Glorinda fought, trying to push the skirt downwards, but it was no use.

“The Cat of Shadows is a silly nickname, but there's some truth to it. I'm a tenebromancer. I wasn't hiding behind the rocks because I was afraid, I was trying to manipulate their shadows. Then when that failed, I tried with yours, but I couldn't get close enough.”

The view-sphere took a break from studying Glorindas womanhood, and the image spun to look at the shadows on the ground: Vesper's shadow was acting independently of her, lifting the skirts of Glorindas' shadow!

“Well, my word!” shouted the announcer. “This is unexpected! Glorinda's sex has been exposed – but can Vesper follow through? Her opponent needs to be completely naked if she's going to have any hopes of winning!”

“Hmph. Watch me work.” Vesper muttered in response. Her eyes scanned the battlefield, and she spotted a nearby rock. Cautiously holding her trousers up, she sidled towards it with small steps, making sure not to reveal any more of her secrets. She seemed to be safe, though – the view-sphere was focusing on Glorinda, and Glorinda was fighting with her skirts. She had nearly succeeded pressing them down again, but now Vesper could reach the rock. The bandit mumbled some complicated incantations, and the shadow of the boulder came to life. Just then, however, there was an explosion!

Vesper landed on the ground again, as dazed and puzzled as she had been after her first flying trip. Had she lost? Was it over? She blinked, trying to scramble to her feet, and noticed that her hand was still between her legs. She almost moved it – stopping herself just in time!

Her trousers had been blown to pieces, but luckily there was still a large swath left, and the way she was holding her hand, it still covered her privates. Just as lucky, the explosion had targeted her, and the rock remained intact!

As Vespers' ears stopped ringing, she could hear the announcers voice.

“Is it over? Did the princess win with that last bomb? No!”

The view-sphere showed an image of the sitting Vesper, holding the swath of cloth. “There's not much left, though! If Vesper so much as relaxes her grip, she's lost! But Glorinda is still in trouble – how will this end?”

Vesper gestured with her free hand. “It will end in my victory,” she mumbled.

The shadow of the boulder tore itself loose, rolling across the sandy ground unnaturally, like some great black jellyfish. Then it sped up, and before long, it crashed down on Glorinda's shadow!

The princess was knocked to the ground, held paralyzed as if some great weight lay atop her – which there was, however unseen to anyone not familiar with shadow-magic. Her skirt was still folded up above her, so that her thighs and her womanhood alike were fully visible, and however she struggled, she could not move her arms to cover herself. Carefully, Vesper got to her feet.

Cupping her groin carefully with the hand holding what remained of her trousers, she made her way over to the fallen princess. She reached out with her left hand to pick up a knife.

“I'm sorry, princess. You're a good fighter, but my pussy ain't none of these peoples' business, and I intend for things to stay that way.”

“You- you must defeat- Morwena.” sputtered Glorinda.

“Yeah, I know. She's gonna try harder than you.”

“No! You don't understand. The... the Queen despises her. She has vowed, that Morwena can only keep her duchy on the condition that she wins the tournament. If she loses... she'll be stripped of her title as well as her clothes. And then... then my people... will be safe...”

“Hmph. I'll keep that in mind.”

Vesper leaned down, and the sphere immediately zoomed in on her buttocks, trying to catch a glimpse of something more – but the viewers would have to be satisfied with a magnified image of her ass, for she kept the swath of cloth squeezed between her thighs. Bringing the knife to Glorinda's breast, she slashed the dress open with one swift cut, and pulled it apart. Just as she had suspected, the princess was completely naked underneath.

Her breasts were the same milky white as her face and hands, the flawless skin of a pampered noble-woman. They were bigger than Vespers, though not by much, heaving as Glorinda struggled to breathe against the weight of the stone. The invisible weight caused them to smush together, although the red nipples stood up proudly: In contrast to the white skin, they had the same blushing color as was spreading across Glorindas' cheeks.

The defeated princess shut her eyes, and wept a single tear of shame, traveling down her perfect cheek – for above her, the view-sphere was displaying every little feature of her naked body, and there was nothing she could do to cover herself. It traveled from her blond hair down to her ankles, and then back up again, displaying every feature of her body to the hungry, lustful audience.

“Take a look at that, folks! What a twist! The Cat of Shadows is the victor, and Princess Glorinda has been defeated! Well, I think we're all happy about the outcome – just look at those thighs! Aren't they magnificent? And look at those tits, so round and juicy... don't you just want to give 'em a squeeze?”

Someone nudged the announcer hard in the ribs.

“Right. Um. Vesper is the winner!” he shouted out. “In case anyone missed that. It's up to her what becomes of the loser, and- hey, where did she go? Did she leave?”

The view-sphere scanned the arena, but there wasn't a trace of the victor.

“Oh. Well then! It's time for a word from our sponsors, good folk! We'll move the princess before the next battle. Until then, eat your heart out!”
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:44 PM

Thumbs up

Awesome story Meepo! I really like the main character and you've certainly set the stage for an epic showdown! Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmypee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 06:09 AM

I was rooting for Glorinda, was hoping she wins this and then would beat her captor. A very enjoyable fight
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 05:42 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

This is an excellent thing you've done here. You were thoroughly descriptive, the characters are lovely and well detailed, and it's extremely creative! I absolutely cannot wait to see more -- I like that you're building something, and I certainly think it has the potential to out do mine..!
some other more specific things I like:

Love the main character
you've expertly captured the feel of the story quite nicely
just the proper amount of naughtiness
gives the instant gratification (the early stripping in this chapter was very satisfying, haha), the 'chapter end' satisfaction of Glorinda's stripping, and builds the long term anticipation of seeing the main character nakies
foreshadowing of future opponents (a 'long term villain')
lovely, sexy details

keep being awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 10:42 AM

This is my second contribution to the Enferia Chronicles, and it's considerably dirtier. Still, it should be in line with the general feel of the stories, at least I hope so. I guess you'll have to be the one to judge!

Enferia Chronicles: Morwena vs. Caitlin

“Goooood morning Enferia! It's a beautiful day, a warm sun is rising and there's a gentle breeze playing in the flags of our proud nation! Let's all take a moment to praise our wise and glorious Queen Syndra, may she live forever!”

The crowd stood up as one man, a truly spectacular sight: Only the Queen remained seated. A tiny smile played on her lips as she gazed dispassionately over the enormous crowd, singing her praise. It was a deafening sound, as every member of the audience was singing at the top of his or her voice, lest the Queen become displeased. For her own part, she was merely smiling to conceal a whisper to her trusted right-hand woman, Driana.

“Was the schedule changed as I instructed?”

“Yes, my Queen. Even the announcer doesn't know yet.”

“Good. I think the outcome of this match... will please me.”

“I am glad to hear that.” bowed Driana. “I will deliver the instructions.”

The Queen's royal servant flitted away into the crowd, dodging between the guards in their skimpy armor and disappearing towards the announcer, where he stood on his tall podium. He was surrounded by a whole host of assistants and sorcerers, but Driana slipped past them without a sound, appearing so close behind the announcer that her breasts brushed his shoulder-blades.

“Ah! Help! I surrender!”

“Fool. Shut up before anyone hears you. It's just me.”

“Oh! Driana!” said the announcer, pulling out a handkerchief to wipe his forehead. “I didn't see you there. What's the matter?”

“New orders from the Queen. The schedule has changed.”

“Changed? But-”

“Queen's orders. Deal with it, Aloysius.”

The announcer wiped his forehead once more, nodded hurriedly, and sn*tched the paper from Driana.

“Ahem! Um! Ladies and gentlemen!” rang his voice across the arena, “This morning, our generous and benevolent Queen Syndra offers a surprise! I know you were expecting to see a pair of barbarians duke it out on the battlefield, but instead we shall see a battle of two noblewomen, each put here for their offenses against our benevolent Queen! On the left-hand side of the arena, behold Morwena, the Albino Arcanist, the Mistress of the Unseen Hand!”

On the left-hand side of the stadium was indeed Morwena, stumbling out into the morning sunlight, looking perplexed and surprised. She was wearing her customary ice-blue dress, and her white hair was streaming about her in the wind. She was tall, slender and beautiful with long, amazing legs, which could be glimpsed through the slits in her dress. She seemed a little lost, but quickly regained her composure as she strode out into the center of the battlefield with her head held high. It was clear that, despite the surprise, the Albino Arcanist was as nonchalant as ever.

“On the right-hand side, a- this can't be right? On the right hand side, the Queen's very own Lady Caitlin!”

A series of surprised gasps rang out from the audience. What was Lady Caitlin doing on the Enferia Arena? She was widely known as one of the Queen's favored royal guards, and among the most skilled. What manner of crime could have placed her here? Whatever the case, the Lady Caitlin looked just as surprised as everyone else. She stumbled out on the arena under heavy protests, almost dragged there by her peers.

Lady Caitlin was a gorgeous woman, her body more full and healthy than that of the icy Morwena. She wore a customized version of the Royal Guard uniform: A golden breast-plate leaving her stomach bare, a plumed golden helmet, and a red-coated bronze plate skirt. Heavy leather boots ran all the way up to her knees, and in truth, fairly little of her was left bare. However – it was clear that the uniform had been custom-made to fit her body, and one could clearly tell that she was large-breasted and curvaceous, with wide hips and a slender stomach. She stood quite as tall as Morwena, but she was far more powerfully built.

“I protest!” shouted Lady Caitlin to the guards behind her. “There must be some mistake! I have always been loyal to Queen Syndra! Why would she put me here? Let me go! Let me go at once!”

There was no explanation. Her colleagues retreated into the stony corridor, and the iron bars slammed shut. She was in the arena, and there was no turning back. Shielding her eyes from the sunlight, she strode bravely towards her enemy, drawing her sword. Again, the announcer spoke.

“Lady Caitlin is here for but a single match, so keep your eyes peeled, ladies and gentlemen! She has committed but a slight offense, but no crime escapes the watchful eyes of our Queen! She has been violating the dress code of the Royal Guard!”

Caitlin blushed, and suddenly looked a lot less sure of herself. How had she known? How could anyone possibly know? It was true, that she had felt uncomfortable in her uniform, and to protect herself from the icy feeling of cold bronze against her bottom she had put on a pair of regular panties in place of the golden thong, that was part of the uniform. But how had the Queen discovered? It wasn't like a bronze skirt could billow up in a gust of wind. Furthermore, that had been weeks ago: When the weather turned warmer, she had gone back to the customary underwear. Why was she being punished now?

Caitlin glanced around at the audience, nervous now. She hoped the announcer wouldn't elaborate, but of course he did. This was the Enferia Arena, after all.

“You see, ladies and gentlemen, Caitlin hasn't been wearing her underpants to work. Naughty, naughty, Caitlin – are you wearing them now?”

Loud laughter burst from the audience, and Caitlin found herself blushing even harder. Of course the announcer would omit the fact that she had been wearing something else. Would she be known as the guard who went commando, henceforth? She swallowed: Win or lose, her reputation was already seriously endangered. Still, she told herself, she couldn't let this get her down. Trying to swallow her shame, she raised her sword above her head, preparing for battle.

Up on her throne, Queen Syndra leaned closer to her woman. “Excellent, Driana. I needed some excuse to pit Morwena against a truly dangerous opponent – I don't know how you learned of Caitlin's transgression, but the information came in handy.”

“But, my Queen, what if Morwena wins this fight also?”

“If Caitlin disappoints me? Then you can do whatever you want with her. I have no use for weak women among my bodyguards.”

Driana bowed, a pleased smile playing across her lips, as she looked down at the battlefield. Suddenly she knew quite well, whom to root for. Below, the battle was beginning.

“You know the rules,” called out Aloysius, “First one naked, loses!”

With that, the combatants locked eyes. On one side, the warrior Caitlin; on the other side, the icy Morwena, inspecting the royal guardswoman quite casually. Caitlin approached cautiously, strafing from side to side, trying to predict Morwena's motions – her minimal movements made it very hard to assess whether or not she was casting a spell.

Abruptly, Caitlin's heavy bronze skirt flipped upwards! The front of the gold-colored thong came into view for just a second, and a cruel smile played across the snowy-white face of the arcanist. She was toying with her prey. Well, thought Caitlin, she was mistaken to do so: Morwena was powerful, but now she was facing a bodyguard of the Queen herself. This would be different from her previous fights – at least, Caitlin intensely hoped it would be. She mumbled a quick incantation to shield her from the infamous Unseen Hand.

Morwena took a few steps forward. Her arms were still crossed over her chest, and she looked quite unafraid, even facing such a powerful opponent. Her gaze flicked skyward, and Caitlin felt something tug on her breast-plate: If not for her protective spell, it would fly straight off her. Instead, it merely lifted a little so that more of her stomach came into view, and Morwena looked momentarily surprised. Caitlin saw the chance, and took it: She charged towards her enemy while the unseen force tugged meekly at her clothes, raising her sword!

Morwena leaped backwards, but not quite in time: The sharp blade swished across her stomach, and while it could not harm her, it cut a great gash in the front of her blue dress. Caitlin swore at the protective magic of the arena – what would have been a perfect cut in real combat was here reduced to a mere nick. Still, she could see Morwena's snowy-white skin peek through, and she noticed that the arcanist was quite shaken.

“I'm no petty criminal, sorceress. I've served under the Queen for years. I advice you to surrender, before you face utter humiliation.”

“Face it I will, but it will be yours, not mine.”

“We'll see about that, witch. You're powerless against me now.”

Morwena uncrossed her arms, retreating from Caitlin's swift sword. Her dress wasn't terribly practical, and she was far from athletic – soon, two more gashes appeared in her clothes. One nearly cut away her sleeve, and the other slashed at her skirts! Within moments, the front of her dress had been shortened by two feet, and the audience could see a pair of slender, white legs magnified hundredfold on the flying view-sphere. A second later, they could see up her skirt! Morwena stumbled on what was left of her dress, falling backwards to land unceremoniously on her back – as she landed, her legs spread. The audience gasped at the sight of her lacy panties – the first sight of them since she had gotten here!

“Ladies and gentlemen, open your eyes wide for this! Morwena's panties are pink! Pink panties on such a serious woman, who would have thought? Hurry up, Caitlin, help us get a closer look at those things!”

Caitlin smiled, raising her sword for a finishing slash to cut her enemy's dress open entirely. Queen Syndra nearly stood up in her seat, and everyone in the audience held their breath... but then, something happened! Morwena raised her open palms, and a great shockwave rippled across the battlefield! Caitlin was knocked backwards in a cloud of dust, flying through the air as her enemy climbed to her feet.

“Well done, Caitlin. Your spell disabled my ability to do fine manipulation. This is the first time I've had to resort to brute force. I commend you on that.”

Caitlin got to her feet, covered in dust, several yards away from where she had previously stood. “I did more than that, Morwena. I'm faster with my sword than you think.”

The Mistress of the Unseen Hand looked down, and if she could have grown any paler, she would have. Caitlin hadn't stripped her entirely, but she'd given her quite the cleavage: The icy blue dress was split from the collar all the way down to the hem of her panties. Her bra was cut through as well, so the innermost curves of Morwena's pale breasts were plainly visible, as firm and white as if they'd been sculpted from marble. The view-sphere proudly broadcast all it could see of her perfect bosoms – it would take only the slightest slipping of the fabric, and her nipples would be showing as well.

“You b*tch!” shouted Morwena, visibly embarrassed as the pale skin of her cheeks turned to a rosy blush. “You'll pay for this! I've been merciful to most of my foes, but you... you will know true shame.”

“Hah! Looks like-”

Caitlin didn't have time to finish her sentence before another blast knocked her into the air. Her helmet flew off her head, and landed several yards away from where she slammed down in the sand. She shook her head: Long, light and beautiful brown hair floated out about it, liberated of its confinement. It got in her face, and she spat and snarled as she climbed to her feet, brushing it out of her sight.

Morwena was advancing on her, looking angry, angrier than Caitlin had ever seen her. The guards-woman braced herself for another blast, and prepared to cast a counter-spell. Morwena raised her hand, and another shockwave rolled across the battlefield, but this time Caitlin was ready for it. Her boots dug into the sand as she made a pattern in the air, reflecting some of the shockwave back at its caster! Now it was the sorceresses' turn to be knocked off her feet, and she flew backwards to land unceremoniously flat on her back – the force of the blow tugged open her dress, and the entire crowd gasped!

Her nipples were surprisingly large, and while they were pale they were still visibly pink, standing erect in the cold wind that whipped around her breasts. The view-sphere zoomed in on them so that everyone in the crowd could get a good look, and Morwena – blushing furiously – cupped her breasts with her hands, covering them up quickly. The audience shouted in disapproval.

“Morwena, don't be a sore loser!” came the voice of the announcer, “Give us a look, won't you? The way things are going, Caitlin's a sure winner, anyway!”

It certainly did seem like it. Caitlin still wore her breast-plate, boots, and skirt – Morwena's dress was practically an open coat at this point, and all she wore underneath were her little pink panties. The guardswoman stepped closer and closer to the fallen Morwena, and the view-sphere – seemingly for variety's sake – spun around to once more peek under her dress, revealing the cute pink panties. But now, for the first time, Morwena cast a spell. Previously, she had only been gesturing – this time, arcane words rang out in a loud, clear voice, and her hands lifted from her bosoms to trace symbols in the air. Caitlin hurried towards her enemy, fearing what the spell might do – but she could not cover the distance in time.

It was like running into a brick wall, except the arena's magic dampened the actual pain. Caitlin staggered backwards, looking up at the shimmering, translucent wall in front of her. If she had still worn a helmet, perhaps the impact wouldn't have been as forceful – but now, despite the wards on the arena, she was seeing stars.

She darted sideways, only to find a wall there too. Panicked, she tried to retreat, only to realize she was trapped – stuck inside some invisible cube. Morwena was climbing to her feet now, still chanting and moving her hands. It seemed the spell required intense concentration – the sorceress wasn't even paying attention to the fact that her ruined dress was slowly slipping off her, revealing more and more of her thin, lithe body, and the audience was cheering.

Caitlin banged against the invisible wall, tried to stab it with her sword, but nothing helped. It seemed impenetrable. Slowly, the invisible cube began to lift into the air, until it hovered level with the Queen Syndra. The guards-woman could see her eyes, narrow as slits, and realized she would be in deep trouble if she didn't win this fight. Desperately, she threw herself against the wall of the cage. It didn't budge.

Presently something happened. The view-sphere was still focusing on the nearly-naked Morwena, so even from up here Caitlin could see her enemy clearly: She stood naked but for her pink panties now, the dress having fallen off her entirely. She really did seem like a marble statue, white-skinned with slender, perfectly proportioned limbs, but now she was beginning to move faster, and it seemed her spell was intensifying. Caitlin panicked, throwing herself against the wall time and time again, as the audience began to chant:

“Strip her! Strip her! Strip her!”

It seemed this was exactly Morwena's intention. As the chanting of the audience escalated, so did the intensity of the sorceresses' movements – until finally, she raised her right hand in a fist, and opened it.

The result was a violent explosion. Unlike the previous blasts, though, it didn't originate from the sorceress: It originated from Caitlin's own body. She couldn't even feel it, but she could see its effects clearly enough. A tremendous force shot out from her, ripping off her boots, breast-plate and skirt with such force, that the audience must duck and cover lest they were hit by flying shrapnel! Caitlin felt herself falling: The cube of force was gone.

She braced herself for impact against the arena floor, but it never came. Instead, she felt an abrupt discomfort in her nether regions, and stopped mid-air. Her eyes watered, and she didn't have to look to know what was happening: Her fall had been halted by a telekinetic wedgie.

High above the battlefield hung Caitlin. Her brown hair was tangled and disheveled and hung wildly around her naked shoulders: Most of her sun-tanned, athletic body was exposed. The audience admired her trim abs, powerful thighs, and slender arms. Truly, she was a well-built girl, not an ounce of excess fat on her young body. Some parts of her were still concealed, however: She wore a minuscule golden bra, which seemed more fit for a stripper than a royal guard – and the same could say about her little thong, which was now firmly wedged between her butt-cheeks.

Morwena laughed, holding aloft one hand to maintain her telekinetic grip while she folded the other across her breasts. “It was a nice try, Lady Caitlin! I have no doubt Queen Syndra herself hoped you would defeat me! But now... let me make good on my promise!”

Caitlin hugged her breasts in panic, hoping to hold on to her golden bra. It was no use. The Mistress of the Unseen Hand was in charge once more. Forcefully, Caitlin's hands were pulled away from her chest. Little by little, the golden bra peeled off to reveal her large breasts, crowned by beautiful dark nipples. The audience saw them clearly on the magical view-sphere, but soon some of them would get an even closer look, for the struggling Caitlin was pulled out to hover directly above them. Her breasts dangled down over the head of a young peasant-girl!

“Lick them!” commanded Morwena, and the crowd cheered. Looking nervously at the view-sphere image of herself and Caitlin's breasts, blushing at the attention, the peasant-girl did as she was told. She closed her eyes and stood up, extending a pink tongue until it touched Caitlin's nipples. The guards-woman bit her lip, and fought with all her strength to push the girl away, but it was no use. Her left nipple became moist with the girls' saliva, and then the right one followed. By now they were both standing out sharply from the smooth curve of her bosoms.

Caitlin tried to steel herself, and remain stern-looking, but it was almost impossible. The humiliation was becoming unbearable, and she hadn't even technically lost yet!

“Go on, girl! I think she likes it!” shouted the announcer excitedly. “I don't think anyone will mind if you give 'em a good squeeze, either!”

Caitlin feel a young hand close about her right breast, fondling it, squeezing it tightly. Egged on by the audience, the peasant-girl smooshed the magnificent tits together, rubbing them with her bare hands. Shame and fear mingled with a strange sense of forbidden pleasure in Caitlin's mind: It was evident that the young girl knew how to entice a woman. Just as she thought this, she became aware that something was touching her elsewhere. Her breathing became irregular as she felt something stroke between her buttocks, and then a little further to the front of her body.

She tried to bend and look, but couldn't see anything. Yet there was some invisible force, touching her between her legs – caressing her with the familiar, expert hands of a lover. Caitlin blushed, trying to think of something else, but the fantasy was already sneaking its way into her mind. It was like being touched by the beautiful Queen Syndra herself. Oh yes, Queen Syndra... It was her lips she felt against her nipples, her caress she felt between her legs. No. No! She mustn't imagine these things, she must steel herself, maintain dignity, maintain honor... but the touch was so irresistible. She fought such a mental battle that she didn't even notice the unseen force was gently setting her down, and her hands were freed – in fact, the only unseen force that touched her body was the one between her legs. She closed her eyes, and the dirty peasant-girl before her blurred and vanished, to be replaced with the Queen's perfect visage.

“Oh... my Queen. My Queen Syndra.” she said, and a gasp ran through the audience. The girl flinched back – what had the woman said? Had she used the Queen's name to a simple commoner?

Caitlin, eyes still shut, sank to her knees. Suddenly she became aware of the fact that her arms were free, and a thought flitted through her mind: Perhaps she should cover up? The thought lasted only for the blink of an eye, though – then a friendly nudge between her legs sent shivers up her spine, reminding her that there was a much better use for her hands.

She stuffed her right hand down her panties, trying to scratch that itch that the unseen force refused to reach. It felt so good that she shook violently with the first touch, and she began to stroke herself vigorously. Vaguely she became aware that she felt light and airy, as if she was floating through the skies. Her free hand roamed across her breasts, replacing the peasant-girls' touch – although in Caitlin's mind, it was another touch altogether.

She had no idea how long she floated in absolute bliss, but the audience sure did: The entire stadium watched as the royal guard hung in mid-air, still technically undefeated, with one hand moving up and down inside her golden panties, moaning gently. She floated over the entire audience, so that everyone could get a good look without a need for a view-sphere – and ended up drifting right in front of Queen Syndra's seat. It was not until then that Caitlin opened her eyes, face to face with her beloved... and her regent looked back.

“You dirty sl*t.” declared the Queen, with a cruel expression. “You would call my name to a dirty peasant-girl? You're a disgrace for your uniform. I hereby relieve you of it.”

Saying so, the Queen stood up, reached out for the near-naked woman, and gave the golden thong a sharp tug upwards. It broke with a snap, and that, it seemed, was the final straw for Caitlin. She finally lost herself in a perfect orgasm, shaking in throes of pleasure as the announcer called out:

“Morwena is the winner!”

Caitlin slumped back down to the arena floor. She lay naked, sweating and panted, covered in caked dust. The view-sphere zoomed in between her legs: She was soaking wet, still rubbing herself a little as the mad lust drained from her, and she slowly became aware of where she was, and what she had done.

Above her stood Morwena, wearing her tattered dress again.

“Little Lady Caitlin... I've won. That means now, I get to have fun with you.”

Caitlin crawled towards her, naked in the dust. She knelt before the sorceress, and everyone in the audience held their breath, listening. Would she beg for forgiveness?

“Please... Morwena, I beg you... Please... Give me more.”

The sorceress smiled. “Gladly.”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 02:55 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

XD
Bloody brilliant. My next suggestion was going to be "lesbian shenanigans" but it seems you know what you're doing! haha... still dying to see more!
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 03:12 PM

I'm glad you like it, cerindclvr! I really liked your stories, so I'm happy to be giving something back. Right now I'm not sure what to write next, but I'm sure inspiration will strike sooner or later.
Obviously a confrontation between Vesper and Morwena would be the "goal" of the arc, but I think I'd like to write something else first...
The Following User Says Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney