uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2022, 07:00 PM

Thanked 1,044,513 Times in 31,279 Posts
Default Another funny adventure for my wife!

It's hard to keep on thinking about the funny or unusual things that my wife did thru the years or that just happened to her without her doing!
But I happen to have a buddy named Ken and being the normal type guys we both are, we enjoy sharing story's or telling things about our wife's of a sexual nature. There came a point when Ken showed me a few pics of his wife and I already knew what she looked like but never seen her exposed or doing anything naughty before~
So as my wife of making up to Ken for showing me pics of his wife, I brought a huge collection of pics for him to see and maybe enjoy!
I can say the Ken was amazed by seeing my wife's pussy and seeing pics of her doing oral on a few friendly cocks too. There came a time when Ken told me that he would Love to eat my wife's pussy, but I think it was mostly after I told him that when she gets excited her pussy juices flow like wild! You might even think that she is taking a whiz, but its her huge amount of juices flowing!
Thinking for a bit myself, I thought it would be nice if I got to try out Ken's wife if possible and that if he got his wish that maybe I could get mine at a later time cause I know he'll talk his wife into it as long as he can enjoy more of my wife too!
so I told Ken that I'll ask my wife if she'll let him eat out eat, but I think that he thought that maybe I was joking about it? I did ask my wife and told her my thoughts on it too since I didn't want to hide anything.
My wife did agree without a second thought, so I wanted to break it to Ken in a easy manner without him getting all excited before hand.
I had Ken come over the house and it wasn't till I took Ken upstairs into our bedroom that he seen my wife laying on the bed all NUDE and she was the one that told him that she heard he wanted to eat her out and she was ready and willing for him to do it!
I had to rush to get my camera and make a few adjustments or stops on the way, but I can say that Ken was all smiles when he went down to enjoy her and her juices started flowing a few seconds after that!
Here is one of the pics that I got of Ken doing a number on my wife and he was thrilled that day and all the days after!
Ken even got more than he asked for that day too, I never heard him telling me that his wife let him CUM in her mouth or would swallow it. But he did enjoy that from my wife, I can also say that Ken talked his wife into coming over and it was done in a casual manner just to break her into the FUN in a slow way!
Having them join us in the Hot tub and all Nude started the ball rolling and with my wife getting frisky, his wife wasn't too far before in doing the same!
Attached Thumbnails
M getting the tongue from Ken!.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
At a concert over the weekend of 90s bands, audience was all GenXers, Except one mom in her early 50s with two daughters that were in the 18-22 range.

They were impossible to not notice. The mom was in some schoolgirl outfit, and her daughters were wearing short shorts and tiny sports bras/tank tops(?) with jackets that were open.

They all ran up the stairs as they were late to the concert.

The older of the two daughters had both her boobs pop out completely from her top. In the row she was squeezing into, an older guy said, "Your tits are out!" and she replied, "Yep, that happens sometimes" as she put them back in just as the lights started going down for the show.

I did notice that she had the darkest areola I have seen in a while, and her boobs were the most absolutely saggiest I have ever seen, despite their medium size and her younger age.
Please tell me you have at least one photo lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dru695 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 11:12 AM

Thanked 16,296 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dru695 View Post
Please tell me you have at least one photo lol
I am not a photo-taker all that much, but I guess had I been smart I could have been taking a video of the stage like everyone else and "accidentally" gotten her in the frame! Haha!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 02:31 PM

Default We thought this was a bit Funny!

My wife had a flickr account for many Years and got to know many people there and she exchanged plenty of thoughts and ideas too with those of similar Interest!
With many long time friends she exchanged pics that she didn't Post of flickr for different reasons, but it was interesting to see some friends had special talents for improving our pics or making changes to them!
A military Veteran guy she knew for just about as long as she was on flickr was one of those with outstanding skills.
He took some of the pics she sent him and made some Improvements and Changes in some pics and sent them back to us!
We thought a few that he made into a Cartoon type pic was funny and wonderful, but at the time we didn't know that our Adult daughter was also doing the same with this Veteran guy friend~
I have included the main Cartoon type pic that was changed and after looking at it we found it to be more funny cause the guy Changed the pic that hangs in out master bedroom wall by the bed to include a replacement pic with our daughter in it~
When we showed it to her, you should have seen the Shocked looked on her face thinking that we changed the pic that was hanging on the wall to one of her pics!
It was later explained to her that it was done by our Veteran friend, more or less as a family Joke!
I hope you enjoy this pic too?

But the True pic without the Cartoon features, really looks Better but I don't want to Post it too!
Attached Thumbnails
M being like a Cartoon Beauty!.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 10:20 PM

Thanked 1,286 Times in 439 Posts
Talking One Of My Fave Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
My wife had a flickr account for many Years and got to know many people there and she exchanged plenty of thoughts and ideas too with those of similar Interest!
With many long time friends she exchanged pics that she didn't Post of flickr for different reasons, but it was interesting to see some friends had special talents for improving our pics or making changes to them!
A military Veteran guy she knew for just about as long as she was on flickr was one of those with outstanding skills.
He took some of the pics she sent him and made some Improvements and Changes in some pics and sent them back to us!
We thought a few that he made into a Cartoon type pic was funny and wonderful, but at the time we didn't know that our Adult daughter was also doing the same with this Veteran guy friend~
I have included the main Cartoon type pic that was changed and after looking at it we found it to be more funny cause the guy Changed the pic that hangs in out master bedroom wall by the bed to include a replacement pic with our daughter in it~
When we showed it to her, you should have seen the Shocked looked on her face thinking that we changed the pic that was hanging on the wall to one of her pics!
It was later explained to her that it was done by our Veteran friend, more or less as a family Joke!
I hope you enjoy this pic too?

But the True pic without the Cartoon features, really looks Better but I don't want to Post it too!
Michael, I remember the picture very well!!!! You can tell M that she is the girl of my dreams and am honored to be friends with her and you all. So sorry for the July 4th killings. I do not understand that type of thinking. Realizing the lives we both chose, the death part does not bother me as much because work was work. To the uneducated it is nothing less than a disaster.
Hope you had a great 4th and I can just imagine it was special for you guys, fireworks outside and inside.

thegit
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thegit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2022, 05:15 PM

Default My wife & I thought this was Funny~

Since my younger married sister Kelly came over to use out pool, it made me think about another Funny Adventure we had and maybe you'll chuckle over it too?
It was the 1st time my sister found out about our later change in an Adult lifestyle, then talking to my wife and asking her plenty of Questions about seeing a few of our Naughty pictures albums not put away and my sister Kelly going thru them with lots of Interest too!
Well my wife has the gift of gab and talked Kelly into doing some Naughty poses with her, starting out in some SEXY wear then going all the way to NUDE too!
My sister made a deal with my wife, that we couldn't tell her hubby about this and she'll do it when she was ready! The other was that I would be the one taking their pics, but I would have to agree to being as exposed as both of them would be! I wasn't home at the time when all of this came about, but when I got home a awhile later and my wife told me - I did agree to all of Kelly's requests!
Being this was the 1st time that my wife and I had ever seen each other exposed or NUDE before, I knew it would be exciting at least for me since Kelly is Busty and I'm a Lover of huge tits and my wife is smaller on top! lol
Well, besides seeing me Nude my sister got to see me with a bobbing erection that just got harder with the more pics that I took and the more they both got Nude too!
My wife as well as Kelly noticed my erection, so we took some breaks and all sat on the bed just looking at the pics that I had taken and talking about plenty of things that were mostly sexual of nature!
My wife enjoys being the instigator for everything and I think she gets turned on by it too, cause when she gets excited her juices flow and she'll leave wet spots all over! lol
But my wife told Kelly that I was a Lover of huge breast and all of my old GF's had them except for my wife! So my wife asked if it would be Ok with her if I got to touch and feel her Breast? Kelly thought for a few moments and said it would be Ok with her! By the time Kelly gave the Ok, I was all hands feeling every inch of Kelly's tits and nipples! I have to say that my soft cock went back into a full erection again fast too! My wife seen that Kelly had noticed that, so she asked Kelly if she wanted to feel or touch my penis and I could believe my wife called it that instead of "Cock" lol But Kelly said No right away, but my wife can never leave a hard cock alone! lol
So my wife asked Kelly if it was Ok with her is she handled my penis? Kelly said, if you wanna have SEX that she just leave and we can do anything! My wife told her she only asked to be polite and not hurt hers or anybody else's feelings and we do that all the time when we have groups of friends / guest over! We don't want anyone hurt or embarrassed by anything~
Kelly told my wife it was Ok with her, so my wife started out with her hand rubbing on my cock and I was still feeling Kelly's tits with my hands! I was paying more attention to what I was doing and not sure what Kelly was looking at, but my wife went quickly to doing oral on me!
My wife finished me off and got back up, I seen that Kelly was now looking at my getting soft cock and it was now like we were all calling it a day!
This is where the Funny part came in for Us, we all got off the bed and doing something different. But my wife & I turned to look and seen Kelly looking or searching on the bed sheets for something? My wife asked her if she lost an earing or something of that nature, but Kelly said she was looking with her hand to find my CUM shot so she could wipe it up before we cover the bed back up!
My wife & I were both chuckling good, then my wife told Kelly there is No CUM shot or drops to clean up cause my wife lets me and all the other guys CUM in her mouth and then she swallows it!
My wife also told Kelly, isn't that what you do when your doing oral and Kelly had an unusual look on her face~
My wife told Kelly, we'll have to talk more about this another time and even Kelly had a little smirk on her face!
But we thought it was a little Funny and hope it fits in and You find it funny too!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2022, 11:37 AM

Thanked 16,296 Times in 1,138 Posts

Last week, my wife and I were shopping and she spotted a woman wearing a thin dress, clearly braless, and her shoulder exposed. My wife said, quite loudly, "she is so sexy!" and stared. The woman turned around and looked like she saw a ghost when she saw my wife staring at her boobs. She quickly got away from us.

I told my wife that I didn't even notice.

My wife said, "Well, too bad you didn't notice because she was soooooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyy," and my wife sounded like she was in a big brain fog.

Two days later or so, I asked my wife what she thought was so sexy about the woman, and my wife said that she had no idea what I was talking about.

Huh.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2022, 03:35 AM

Thanked 2,597 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Last week, my wife and I were shopping and she spotted a woman wearing a thin dress, clearly braless, and her shoulder exposed. My wife said, quite loudly, "she is so sexy!" ... ...

I told my wife that I didn't even notice.
Funny she said it out loud.
My wife knows what type of women and (sexy clothing) I like. So when we're in town or even at the sauna or nude beach, she sometimes will discretely point them out to me ... little does she know that 9 out out of 10 times I have already noticed them before her.

Of course I also repay her the same pleasure by pointing out guys with big dicks at the sauna or nude beach. She does like the sight of a big dick dangling (larger than mine just under 7") ... same goes for a micro penis completely hidden by pubes
Old 08-09-2022, 06:33 PM

Thanked 3,233 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBunny View Post
[I]

Amelia is so completely un self-aware that it's sometimes scary.
Guys were looking at her as she sauntered across the sand, with no idea that almost everyone was looking at her erect nipples and shaved pussy.

I took a couple of photos. In the evening, I showed her.
Any chance of seeing the photos?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2022, 03:34 PM

Default This turned into a Funny situtation to me!

My wife enjoys going to the Adult Novelty store lots of times to see what kind of Naughty shirts and items they'll have that she can wear or use at any of the party's we have or go too!
This one time my wife found a Special lipstick on the check out counter that said it was Blow Job Proof and never leaves a RED Mark! I guess since it was on the counter at the register plenty of people seen it, so when my wife got to it she had the Last one!
Well the time came that we went to a friendly adult party and my wife had on her lipstick along with the tube container to show everybody!
As the word got around at the start of the party, there were plenty of Questions about if the lipstick worked or not?
So it got to the point that the hubby guys came up to my wife and asked if she would try it out on them so we'll be able to know if it really works!
I'm not sure if my wife had planned to do so many Blow Jobs while the other guys waited to be next and the wife's just watched all the way to the CUM finish for all of them~
But my wife later made a statement that if she knew this was going to happen, she would have waited till she could buy more and pass them out to the other wife's there!
When she went back to the store, they had to order a case for my wife and said it was a Hot item that was selling like Hot Cakes! lol
So I just thought it was funny that my wife put her mouth to talking and later had to put it towards showing too!
Anything that could be a little funny, was we never tried it out at home first and I finally got my try on it after we got home from the party and all the other guys Tested it out~ lol
She still has it and so does the other wife's that we seen at another party.

If you can find it at some Novelty store, its well worth the cost for getting some BJ's! lol
Attached Thumbnails
M got a NEW lipstick to Test Out~.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
funny, real life, sexy, silly, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6