Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2019, 07:20 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNBR_Addict View Post
Extinction Rebellion are 'joining' the Brighton Naked Bike Ride.

This could be interesting as previously this is one of the few rides that is a) Policed and b) Have a good relationship with the Police.

For those not in the know (outside of the UK perhaps) Extinction Rebellion or XR as they like to be known, don't have a good track record for lawfulness.

All I'm interested in is naked chicks but a camera might catch some other 'action'.

I thought XR was initially a disruption protest.. wont be much to disrupt, in an empty park.. until wnbr riders arrive though..

Am I missing something?
The Following User Says Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 07:31 AM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo View Post
Yeah, Men’s nipples. The weather has a dramatic effect on the number of women who participate. It prevents the type who decide to do it on a whim because the weather makes it enjoyable. The women who do still do it will often be the ones more devoted to the cause, which generally speaking are not always the ones we would want to see.. so there’s no putting a good spin on this. Just have to hope the weather changes
Why the pessimism? I’ve just checked the BBC forecast for London again and tomorrow it’s predicting sun and cloud all day, with just a chance of a few showers before 11am. Temperatures of 17C/62F.

Not ideal, and not the heatwave we had last Saturday, but not a disaster either (as it would have been had it had been today).
If you were expecting better you need to remember this is England, and I’m sure most planning to take part anticipate that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertypaul For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 01:50 PM

Thanked 5,143 Times in 369 Posts

It’s realism. I don’t see the benefit of sugar coating it.

English summers can be good. British Summer heatwaves are a thing, which leads me to think that maybe the organisers need to change the date of this event. The London one has routinely had bad weather for the last few years. The last time it had good weather made for the legendary sets shown in this forum.

Anyway, I digress, weather looks like it might not be completely terrible..
The Following User Says Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 03:24 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

I'm going to be in London for tomorrow and I've never been to one of these before. Does anyone have any tips? Where/when should I go?
The Following User Says Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Route and timings can be erratic, depending on what else is going on in London but, based on previous years, your best bets are one of the starts (other than Hyde Park) - suggest Tower Hill at about 2'ish - and definitely Lincolns Inn Fields around 4:15'ish.
The Following User Says Thank You to yogo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 06:08 PM

Thanked 1,420 Times in 171 Posts

First pictures from Manchester. At least 2 very nice ladies on show. If you are like me and like a nice ginger bush on a lady, you are in for a treat!

flickr.com/photos/50786588@N02/
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WNBR_Addict For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 07:59 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smh757 View Post
My routine is always start at Hyde Park, then tube to Westminster Bridge, then tube to Licolns Inn Fields, then tube to the finish. Without doubt the best spot and for some reason a hidden secret from most photographers is lincolns Inn Fields. They stop there for a break. Most riders get off their bikes. Always good for pussy shots. All the riders are together at that point, and for reasons i dont understand, you get very few photographers there. Which means alot of the girls are more relaxed there and not trying to hide what they've got as much as they do at the start and finish points. If you could only do one place then Lincolns Inn Fields is definately the one.
Probably a good a time as any to remind patrons of OCC that specifically and purposely taking photos of genitals at an angle that you wouldn't naturally see when taking a photo (from below chest level when standing up), without the knowledge of the person you're taking a photo of, is an offence under the Voyeurism Act (known as the 'upskirting' law) that came into effect in February. This includes if the person is nude or partially nude, so no they don't have to be wearing a skirt. This carries a 2 year jail sentence and possibly having to sign the sex offenders register.

But more generally, if you're going to go along and take photos then you absolutely can - just stop being a dick about it because otherwise the girls won't turn up in future. You could argue that this has already been happening because of people taking photos in an aggressive and inappropriate manner.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluecu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 10:59 PM

I checked the legislation. It doesn’t say that “nude or partially nude” counts. Conversely it states that specifically that an offence is caused when using equipment below clothing. Unless you know something I don’t, I don’t think it can possibly apply to a nude event.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:54 PM

Just found out that Cumberland BC is doing their first ever ride tomorrow. It's a long shot that there will be any OCCers there given the dismal coverage of Victoria's ride in recent years, but figured I'd post here just in case. Information about the event is on Facebook.
The Following User Says Thank You to lohium For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2019, 08:21 AM

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not condoning those kinds of shots or saying that’s what I intend to do. But I’d rather not worry about that issue arising accidentally or otherwise if the law doesn’t apply here ( and in my opinion it doesn’t)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample