uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2016, 07:15 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have included a lot of detail in my post to give it as a precursor to events that followed. I will now leave out additional details because both wives were drunkenly teasing the two of us after bob took his pool dip.

One event should be detailed. At the half the grizzlies were up big. Both wives were up drunkenly cheering throughout the third quarter. At one point after a grizzly score the other team called a timeout. My wife who was up and cheering turned and sat on my dick which regrettably was at half mast, she spun around and gave me a big hug saying I love you. It was nice having her bare pussy on my lap and tits on my chest which cause a stirring in the half mast. She obviously noticed and rocked her hips saying you seem happy too. She then took my drink i had not touched from half time, took a couple of drinks and with a few more pelvic rocks she stood up to my dick at full mast now. She said I'll take care of that later. I think I said I hope so.

As she leaned across me bob said wait, what about me, I want to be happy we are winning. My wife pointed at his wife and said something. Bobs wife said go ahead, look he needs cheering up. Looking over, bob was either at half mast or flaccid. If you read other post he is not overly endowed. My wife never hesitated. Bob was also now in the oversize chair to my right. She walked over with her back to bob and sat on his penis. She then spun around and gave him a big hug. Now bob was slouching in the chair. When she hugged him he was face planted between my wife's D's. She then sits up spins back and rocks her hips several times. She looks at bobs wife and says bobs getting happy now. She stood up and the wives laughed.

Now at the end of the third quarter we were still up big. As the ladies concluded their cheering to commercial bobs wife backed up and sat on my half mast dick. She gave her hips several rotations before turning and giving me a hug. She then turned back reached between her legs and pushed my now hard dick to her pussy and gave a couple more rotations before standing up. She looked at my wife and said I was happy we were winning too. The ladies then excused themselves.

Bob moved over to the sofa. He was good and drunk. He was talking entirely too fast. I was getting every other word. After slowing him down he was saying that it was all he could do to not reach over and touch my wife's tits and pussy. He also said as his dick hardened while my wife was on his lap he thought he almost entered her pussy. He asked about me when his wife was on my lap. I told him I was hard and she just pushed it against her pussy as she was grinding that's all. As we talked some more bob asked if he had entered or touched my wife would he be crossing boundaries or taking advantage of us while drunk. I thought about my response. I was sobering up some. I reverted back to what I told my wife. I told bob that my wife can do as she pleases. That she will always set her own boundaries and I have no problem supporting her decisions.

This excited bob. He said he touched her breast when she hugged him and she did not move until she was done with the hug. I laughed and said obviously you didn't cross a line. He said, then I can see where the line is? I thought about it again. My wife seemed to be in control when we spoke earlier. So I said have at it. He said you know my wife has always been hot for you so I doubt she has a line. I did tell bob if my wife shows any sign of doubt being touched or whatever it ends. He said absolutely.

The ladies came outside laughing. We asked what's going on. They said kenneth is now on the floor snoring with his dick painted black with a permanent marker.

Bob then said how about for every timeout in the last quarter we get a lapdance till the game returns. This applies as long as the grizzlies are ahead. Good bet from bob since we were up big. Bobs wife was first to say sure my wife followed with a tentative sure. Then bob threw the hook. My wife gives his lapdance and his wife gives mine. Bobs wife gave a quick smile and said OK. My wife hit the pause button. She asked if she could consult her naked husband. Everyone agreed.

I followed her cute naked ass back to the kitchen. I thought I was going to hear her end the evening. She turned around smiling. She said you know bob is trying for more than a lapdance. I played dumb. Shes cute when she drunk naked and nervous. She said last time on his lap he was trying to penatrate. I smiled and said bob told me he almost but didn't. She wanted me to tell her what to do. I told her do what you are comfortable doing and we've know bob and his wife a very long time and they will be OK with us for whatever she wants. She again wanted me to tell her what to do. I declined and just asked one question. I asked are you too drunk to make good decisions? She said no but doesn't want to make bad ones either. Then I kissed her and said then I love you too. We came out together with bobs wife actually asking how did the meeting go. My wife walked over to the sofa and finished that same drink that had been there awhile. She looked at bob and said lapdance. No sex. Bob smiled and his wife said great.

Now this is where it was best being somewhat sober. I moved to the chair directly opposite of bob. Now the girls are on the sofa and up and down cheering. Then the first time out.

I'm not sure how to do this part. As the timeout started bobs wife backed up and with no hesitation slid down my stomach with my erection standing between her pussy lips. She started sliding back and forth. My dick was bent straight so not much feeling other than she was wet and hot. I look across and my wife is in the same position a I could see bobs dick doing the same movement. I see bob reaching around tweeking my wife's nipple and she moves his hand to the arm of the chair. I'm just sitting more focused on what's happening ten feet in front of me than what's happening on me. As the game came on bobs wife stood up and said you can do better than that smiling. I said nothing. I looked at bob and he just smiled.

My wife and bobs wife were whispering then excused themselves. I mentioned that the games on. They said be right back. I got why later. Sunday morning she said she took her in to tell her bob keeps trying to adjust his position to enter her. She said she assumed he would. She said bobs wife was disappointed that I was not into her lapdance and both were OK with more lapdances. That explained why my wife came out and said I believe you are not being an attentive host to your guest smiling at me.

So the game was getting closer. A timeout. Bobs wife grabbed my dick and said put your legs together. She again slid down and with her left hand held my dick against the length of her pussy. She started rotating her hips. I look at bob in time to see my wife placing his hand on the arm of the chair. He looked across at me with the look of grab my damn wife's tit. So I reach around and take her right tit in my hand and start squeezing and playing with her nipple. I look across and bob moves his hand to my wifes tit and starts playing with her nipple. She does nothing. It looked as though her pace might have increased. Game back on.

The girls excused themselves again. Same talk as before. Bob asked me how it was going. I said great that she's so wet and hot I thought she was going to lift up and slide down on my dick. Bob laughed and said nice. I asked how he was. He said thanks for the help. He said every time he moves into position to try and enter she stops and rotates. He said she is starting to get wet. I said here's some advice. My wife has very sensitive nipples and can almost orgasm from proper breast and nipple play. So I explained how to and what to do.

They returned and not long a t.v. time out. Now my wife proceeded to her position and bob had both breast in hand doing a good job focusing on her breast and nipples gently. She was even leaning back eyes closed. Now bobs wife took matters into her own hand. As I was doing work on the right breast she reached up took my hand and placed it on her pussy. My dick is now very uncomfortable as its straight out. I start work on her clit as she rotates back up and holds my dick tight while she grinds. I look over and my wife is in heave . She is leaning back barely moving her hips and enjoying the foreplay. Bobs dick is pointing up and he's focused on his work when the game came on.

I went to the bar for a drink. My wife came up behind me giving me a hug. I said holy shit. She said I know. Then she said I almost lost control for a second. I said is that a bad thing. She released hugging me from behind took a drink of my water and said teasing can really be hard to maintain control. I said so don't. She said I'm trying.

Now bobs wife excused herself. As she went in the game was getting closer and another time out. Bob looked at me and said too bad for you and patted his lap. I just sat back to watch. I noticed with his smaller member she just slides down behind it and rotates forward with her hips. Bob went straight for the breast. Several seconds later he moved one hand down and found her clit. He was doing some really good work. Till my wife pulled his hand back to her breast. She is leaning back on bob while arching her back sliding back and forth. I am focused on her pussy. I see bobs dick poking out as she slides back and disappears sliding between her pussy lips as she slides forward. This is when she slides back no dick, she slides back no dick. She does this five times then his dick appeared. A few seconds later the game is back. My wife stands up a little wobbly and said she's going to check on bobs wife.

When she was gone I asked how it was going. He said she is so hot and wet that he adjusted his hips. When she slid back the head of his dick was in. He said when that happened she paused and slid back further and he was completely in. I said you are kidding. He was so excited. He said rather than slide him out she left his dick inside for four our five movements till she slid him out. He just kept talking how hot and tight she was and wanted another go. I said I guess you found the boundary.

Both girls came out together. My wife sat on my lap and whispered "I did it". I said did what. She again whispered "I let bob enter me". I said really and she said yes but whispered into my ear "but he has a small thin penis". I laughed and she hit me. She said she just told bobs wife. I asked what she said. She said she hugged me and asked if she can do the same. She said she told her to go ahead.

Well the girls came up with a new bet. The game had gone from a large lead to four points. Bobs wife said if the grizzlies win you both get a great lapdance. If they lose we put our clothes on and you guys have to be naked the remainder of the night. Agreed.

This was done around the three minute mark I believe. With about a minute remaining bobs wife got off the sofa and sat on my lap. She said it looks like we may all win. She turned sideway and had my dick between her legs rubbing it over her pussy. My wife was on the sofa watching the game. Well we won.

Bobs wife spun around she took my dick in her hand and in front of my wife and her husband slowly slid my entire dick into her pussy. She sat there a second tightening and relaxing her pussy muscles on my dick. I reached around and took a tit in each hand pulling her back to my chest giving bob and my wife a view of my dick inside her pussy. I look and they are still watching. I thought that they would be "celebrating" also. I start playing with her tits as she starts sliding up and down on my dick. We did this several minutes until she said let's do this different. She stood slowly sliding my dick out. She then turned facing me pulled me down in the seat and straddled me with a knee on each side. She reach down and repeated the last entrance. She slowly lowered till I was to the hilt in her pussy. At this point we still have an audience. Blow by blow may not be necessary but as she climaxed her pussy went to one thousand degrees and I said her name and I was about to climax. She said OK go ahead. I did.

When she got off she turned to bob and my wife and said grizzlies won. Your turn.

Bobs dick was hard. My wife did the same as bobs wife. She backed up to bob reached between her legs and sat down on him. He immediately went for both tits while she grinded his dick. Again not a good position for her so she had bob move to the sofa and sat him in the middle. So bobs wife and I moved the chair to in front of the. She is now facing bob. He is going at her nipples like a starving baby. She reaches down and slides his dick in.

Now I'm hard again. Bobs wife notices and mounts me again sliding my dick straight in. No slow process and she is fucking me while I am watching my wife slide her pussy up and down bobs dick. I here bob say my wife's name and that he is about to climax. Before she can say a word he starts cumming in her. This set me off and I did not say a word other the climax again.

That was the complete day. We got somewhat dressed afterwards and sat around talking till everyone sobered up.

I can add some dialogue from that evening and Sunday morning with my wife along with a visit by bob and his wife Sunday.

It was a fantastic start to what I hope we can explore future adventures.

Thanks for the site letting me write this. Now I can read my first time for awhile.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:36 PM

Default Very hot story.

Loved it. Lots of buildup. I don't know if I would have lasted that long
Old 02-04-2016, 08:34 AM

Before going to bed my wife and I put his boxers back on and made him bedding on the floor. Early Sunday morning I here him loudly exclaiming his displeasure to having a black dick.

I dressed and we sat having coffee. I told him the wives were inside and decided to color his dick with a marker. Then I told him about the wives giving him a bare pussy lapdance with details. He did not believe that part till my wife arrived and confirmed the detail . He could possibly believe bobs wife but could not believe my wife did what we said.

At the end of the night while talking we decided to keep the actual sex to ourselves and tell no one. Bobs wife and my wife's rule.

We did tell him our wives gave each of us a bare pussy lapdance several times and gave him details to which my wife confirmed.

He was only upset that he missed everything and wants to have another chance.

So the actual sex parts he is not aware.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:05 AM

Best story on this entire website!
Old 02-04-2016, 10:37 AM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts
Default Terrific story

I have been following the exploits of you and your wife since the original tale of your weekend with Bob and his wife at their camp. You have had a blessed life. Your wife sounds like a real prize. As I said a while ago, if you could bottle what makes her tick and sell it you would be a rich man. God bless you and your wife. I don't know your age, but several years ago I finally realized that this life is very short and a one time occurrence and one should get the most out of the one that you get because there is no do over. Sounds like you are doing that. I look forward to hearing you recount whatever wonderful things happen with you two.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 12:08 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
I have been following the exploits of you and your wife since the original tale of your weekend with Bob and his wife at their camp. You have had a blessed life. Your wife sounds like a real prize. As I said a while ago, if you could bottle what makes her tick and sell it you would be a rich man. God bless you and your wife. I don't know your age, but several years ago I finally realized that this life is very short and a one time occurrence and one should get the most out of the one that you get because there is no do over. Sounds like you are doing that. I look forward to hearing you recount whatever wonderful things happen with you two.
My wife and I agree 100%. We both enjoyed fheath's stories and are happy for them. Personally I think we'd keep the actual intercourse parts private and hope there is another meeting.
What happened to kenneth sounds like something a lot of women might do. Another reason we don't drink and try to enjoy everything that happens.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 02:16 PM

I read the comments and I do believe life is short. I also believe that love is eternal and we are mostly products of our environment.

As I was raised and until the moment I met my future wife I tried to sow as many oats as possible. We married when she was 19 and I was 21 almost fresh out of college. We decided to have children right away so we could have time together later.

My wife was a sheltered catholic girl. Most if not all her experiences sexual and life are with me. We have known bob and his wife since a little after college. We met kenneth and his wife two years later. We all have a close friend/family relationship.

Most if not all of our adventures are encouraged by me. My wife has always been conservative when it comes to being adventurous. She most always needed a crutch which was alcohol or a bet. What was unusual for Saturday it was completely her idea. With each exposure and each event she tried to escalate the next. It also helped that bobs wife was there stirring the pot. My wife, having my perverted friend kenneth as a text buddy probably helped also.

I guess for context I can relay Sunday reaction/conversations with my wife and with bob and his wife as they dropped by. Along with my separate conversations with kenneth and bob. As you may or may not can tell this was a first for everyone.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:55 PM

I received a text from kenneth monday. Quote "were you inside when "bobs wife's name" was stretching my dick across her pussy". I text back yes. He text "is that what, "my wife's name", did". I text back yes. He asked is there a picture of it. I asked why. He text I just left bobs office and he showed me a picture of "wife's name" stretching my dick across her pussy. I sent sorry no pictures of her. He sent damnit thats what i thought I am now a nondrinker.

I start with this because he has been texting my wife several times a day wanting details and telling her since she touched his dick when can he touch her pussy among other things. My wife is having fun with him. I'm only getting this from her. I do not want to make her feel like I need to read her text.

After kenneth left sunday my wife and I decided to discuss what transpired Saturday. My wife wanted to start the conversation with apologizing for the way she took the evening. I immediately stopped her and asked why. She said she had sex with bob and told bobs wife it was OK to have sex with me. Again I said so why does that make you feel like you should apologize. She said it was her idea. I told her that I could have stopped her any time but it looked as though she was having fun and so was I. I told her it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen watching her lapdance bob and I really enjoyed the day and loved her very much for allowing me to participate. She reached over and gave me a big hug telling me she loved me too. I asked her if she had fun. She said she had a blast teasing all day with bobs wife assisting. Then I asked if we should discuss feelings and emotions that we both already know or discuss things that each of us missed if she can remember. She smiled and said unlike kenneth I remember every detail. That made me smile.

Now I wrote most of the day from my perspective with a few exceptions. I will relay what she saw and said.

She said after the day was set she and kenneth were having a text kind of game where he said her working in a seethru top will not effect his work so she responded he will get nothing done. This went back and forth till she text him she will make sure he will earn building the water garden. She said when she came out and bob was there she did not know how to act.

She said it was Kenneth's plan to go to the landfill alone so she decided then to up the tease. She said she started slow and coy on the first trip but planned the second trip to just remove just her pants. She said after seeing Kenneth's reaction to the idea she decided to remove all and sit. She was loving teasing him to the point of a heart attack. She said after more begging she wanted to see his reaction to a full pussy view and you read the rest. She did say the reason she allowed him to play with her nipple was and I quote "hell I ran out of things to tease him with".

When she and bob went to set up his wife called. She gave bob the phone and he told her of the days wager. She wanted to come but my wife said she first said no because it would be embarrassing. Then bob gave her the phone. Bobs wife said she would come over and together they would tease us to death. Bobs wife said the three of us had all seen her tits before so my wife agreed. It was bobs idea to go get the sexy maid costume and thongs from an adult store.

She said from then on that bobs wife made suggestions like pull the thong letting your pussy lips pop and bending teasing everyone. She said she thought she went too far sitting on Kenneth's lap and rubbing on his penis but when everyone was having fun messing with him she thought it was fun too.

She said the lapdance for each others husband was not in the plans and she did not want to ruin the evening so that's why she talked to me. She wanted me to say no but I didn't. Again for her she thought it was going to be like she did to kenneth. Her words " l did not plan on a smaller thin hard penis in the way or bobs hands.

She told me about her supportive conversations with bobs wife and his wife saying just go with what you want even when she said bob was trying to enter her.

Now the good stuff.

She said she was watching me and bobs wife while she was on bobs lap try to copy us. She said from the first time bob kept pushing his butt into the cushion making his dick point at an angle to her pussy so when she would slide forward he pushed down so when she slid back he would rotate his hips and push up almost entering her. She said she would then just rotate her hips where he couldn't make it happen. She said she had been continually removing his hands from her tits and nipples till she saw me. She said he must have been really excited because he was extremely rough to start.

She said after several times she saw bobs wife and I getting into it with bobs wife holding my dick against her pussy and my hands on her tits and pussy she wanted to try harder to get into it. She said it seemed like when she relaxed so did bob. That he stopped trying to enter her and it actually started feeling great having him play with her nipples and before she knew it he was playing with her clit. She said that's when she hugged me because she was so wet and hot.

Now the time bobs wife missed the timeout. My wife said she really wanted to wait for her but figured she would return before the end. She said she was already wet and hot from the last go so when she sat on bobs lap and he started playing with her nipples she was trying to move her pussy down onto bobs shaft so when she slid back and forth he would rub her clit. She said the more she rotated forward to get her clit on his shaft the more her pussy was open. She said she thinks bob saw this as his chance. She said the first time bob pushed his butt down and she caught him and she lifted. She said he whispered please over and over. She said her focus shifted on him playing with her nipples and trying to get his dick to rub her clit so she was pushing down harder and sliding harder. She said for several back and Forth's he did nothing so she thought he gave up like before.

She said then while she had her focus elsewhere she went back as bob pushed his butt down into the cushion and he entered before she could stop. She said bob was moaning and she was so hot and horney that she just decided to go ahead and go all the way. She said she pushed down and back while he lifted up from the cushion and he was all the way in. She said she then slowed her pace and moved forward but had to stop because he was almost out and had only moved a few inches. So she decided to give him six strokes before ending. She said she did her six slow short strokes before sliding forward releasing his dick. She said he'd whispered damn when she did this. She said the game came on and she went inside to talk to bobs wife.

Bobs wife came up with the celebration and was OK with what happened only asked if she could have a go at me.

My wife said at first she was jealouse watching my dick go in and out of bobs wife's pussy but then just found it sexy watching. She said it gave her butterflies.

Now she said she wanted to give me a show too. She said when she started sliding bobs dick in it went in. She said when she went to raise up that he almost slipped out. She said she spent more focus on not going too far rather than sex. So she moved to the sofa to get a better position but before she could really get started bob said he was going to cum. She said she was going to lift off but he started Cummings in her so she just grinded till he was done.

She was surprised that when she turned around to see bobs wife back on my dick. I asked was she mad

She said not mad but jealous that she was getting a full seven inches of thick dick while she got maybe four and a half of thin dick. His wife got to climax and as of Sunday morning your wife hasn't. We remedied that immediately.

The short of the post wife conversation was that she was more worried that things might have gone too far than she should have. She is glad that it was bob and his wife because of how close we are anyway. She also discovered two other things. One - after having sex with a close friend the world and our life did not change. Two - that she really appreciates my penis and its size. She said now when someone in her ladies groups say size doesn't matter she can honestly say it damn sure does.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:42 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default THANKS

fheath we like the details in your stories. Most of all we like that you interact and do read and comment on member's comments.
I've gotten where I stopped even commenting on some stories because it's like the writer doesn't even know we exist. We don't expect a reply everytime and maybe only a few words. But it's nice to know they/you do check and read what us members write in response to your letters.
Thanks and keep enjoying your friends and wife. Without either life is meaningless.

PS I often use made up names for others since privacy is important. Like a fool I use our own names most places.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 01:50 PM

Thanks again ModelT. I do read the comments and consider the advice of others more wise than myself.

I wish I could post an additional adventure but life continues to get in the way. In texting/talking to bob and his wife they are eager to explore our new experiences. My wife is not closed to the idea but cautiously contemplating.

My wife is finding the texting from bob and kenneth fun. It is fun for me because both kenneth and bob relay some of their frustration to me then my wife will randomly mention things from her texting conversations. She has mentioned why I do not ask more about her texting. I again said that if she wanted me to know she would tell me. I find it a little exciting that she is having fun with a lot of sexual innuendos and request from our friends. She has also mentioned that she and bobs wife have talked or texted almost daily. I did not ask for details.

Kenneth and I had lunch last Friday. He wants to have a weekend where my wife and I come to his house so he can set up a similar challenge/bet.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s