or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2024, 08:39 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WfeHatesFacials View Post
My ex boss has videos of my wife.

Multiple videos of him and my wife and him and another guy and my wife. Disturbingly hard core videos. I hate to say, but I lost alot of respect for my wife who I have always known as a strong woman, getting used and abused. I would give anything to unsee the videos.

Anyways. He has them, and there is nothing i can do about it. I know I know. What she did before me is none of my business. I just want to unsee it.
I know everyone is different but, wow, that's the hottest story I've read on here in the past six months!

Unlike you, I crave photo or video evidence of what my wife got up to before we were together. Alas, I don't think it'll ever happen for me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 11:53 AM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 88 Posts

The last summer before we met, my wife went on holiday with a group of 2 male and 3 female friends. Recently at a party in the house of one of the guys of the holiday the host has shown on TV several photos of the holiday.
I was shocked, there are multiple photos of my wife and of the girls on the beach and they are wearing bikini that are much smaller than the ones they use now. This is not surprising because at the time they were younger and single. As a voyeur I understand that the subject of the photos are not landscapes or memories of the holiday but sexy shots of the girls.
The sexiest photos remain longer on display with spicy comments from the present guys. After the beach photos, there are a set of stolen photos and in a couple of them my wife is asleep on the bed in lingerie, bra and panties fully visible. There is also a photo with a clear upskirt of another girl lying on the bed.
As far as I know, the pictures including bikinis and lingerie were not posted on internet but the participants of the holiday confirmed that they have copies of the photos at home (including the husbands of the other girls) and they can enjoy them anytime (and jerk off?).
All my wife's friends attending the party saw the photos. Last but not least, during the party as a joke some of the guys asked for copies of the photos. I cannot exclude that the host may distribute some of the photos and I cannot exclude that he has more revealing photos of my wife and of the other girls.
I do not have the copies of the photos but I attach a bikini and a lingerie photo of my wife giving an idea.
Attached Thumbnails
biki.jpg   P08-03-06_08.3.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 05:43 PM

My brother has nudes of my wife. I left them on top of the fridge with them tilted up and he grabbed them and took photos. He doesn't know I left them for him on purpose and I watched on camera.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 04:36 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by itit49 View Post
The last summer before we met, my wife went on holiday with a group of 2 male and 3 female friends. Recently at a party in the house of one of the guys of the holiday the host has shown on TV several photos of the holiday.
I was shocked, there are multiple photos of my wife and of the girls on the beach and they are wearing bikini that are much smaller than the ones they use now. This is not surprising because at the time they were younger and single. As a voyeur I understand that the subject of the photos are not landscapes or memories of the holiday but sexy shots of the girls.
The sexiest photos remain longer on display with spicy comments from the present guys. After the beach photos, there are a set of stolen photos and in a couple of them my wife is asleep on the bed in lingerie, bra and panties fully visible. There is also a photo with a clear upskirt of another girl lying on the bed.
As far as I know, the pictures including bikinis and lingerie were not posted on internet but the participants of the holiday confirmed that they have copies of the photos at home (including the husbands of the other girls) and they can enjoy them anytime (and jerk off?).
All my wife's friends attending the party saw the photos. Last but not least, during the party as a joke some of the guys asked for copies of the photos. I cannot exclude that the host may distribute some of the photos and I cannot exclude that he has more revealing photos of my wife and of the other girls.
I do not have the copies of the photos but I attach a bikini and a lingerie photo of my wife giving an idea.
So imagine that the summer before you got together with your wife she went on holiday with male and female friends (many of which you are now friends with) and your wife and one of her friends got thier tits out every day sunbathing topless at the beach! That's my situation. I haven't seen the photos, but I cannot believe there are none that the various male friends have and wank off to, stroking one out looking at my wife's pert 23 year old boobs.

Last edited by Erii; 02-03-2024 at 04:48 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 05:06 AM

Default my gf exposed

i know it sounds bad but there's a part of me that likes seeing my gfs pics online and knowing other men can get off looking at her.

she's always been the kinda girl that loves attention so the idea of guys wanting her makes her happy.

anyone else here like this?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to albkkd234 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 06:24 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albkkd234 View Post
i know it sounds bad but there's a part of me that likes seeing my gfs pics online and knowing other men can get off looking at her.

she's always been the kinda girl that loves attention so the idea of guys wanting her makes her happy.

Why else do you think we post pics of our wife on this site?
Besides, it's not just us who like it, my wife also gets a kick out of it, specially when she gets some nice comments.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:39 PM

My wife is pretty uptight about her body, so I doubt she was ever all that onboard with having pictures taken.

That said, she also dated some guys who she admits were kind of losers. She generally tries to please when it comes to sex, and is always asking what I'd like her to do (within limits, she's not into anything degrading or physically rough, which is fine since I'm not into that stuff either), so it wouldn't shock me at all if a few of her exes took videos or pics of her over her objections. She draws some hard lines, but I think pics/vids are more of a soft line for her (prefer not to, but she would if pushed). Thus while it's a longshot, I still hope to someday find younger pics or vids of her posted somewhere.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mmbt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 05:12 PM

Does anybody ever think about it the other way around?

Of all the ex’s or whatever they were that you have nudes or videos of, what it’s like for thier husbands? Would they want to know? Want to see? How do they feel about the possibility they you have footage of them at a different time in thier lives the the husbands themselves actually ever had?

Especially the ones who may not let thier husbands get nudes now, but let me do it back in college or whenever. I think about that from time to time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2024, 06:11 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albkkd234 View Post

Please post pictures of her. Sounds like win, win, win!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2024, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
Please post pictures of her. Sounds like win, win, win!
you think I should?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to albkkd234 For This Useful Post:

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s