uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2023, 12:23 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

I guess you could say that I "technically" set up my wife to be voyeured by bringing her to nudist venues with me, and convincing her to shave bald and tan with her legs open...

But at this point everyone there's seen "it", so it doesn't really carry much thrill anymore. And she's been doing it so long now that she's not even aware of who's looking anymore.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 07:19 AM

Default Familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
I guess you could say that I "technically" set up my wife to be voyeured by bringing her to nudist venues with me, and convincing her to shave bald and tan with her legs open...

But at this point everyone there's seen "it", so it doesn't really carry much thrill anymore. And she's been doing it so long now that she's not even aware of who's looking anymore.
A very good point. You can scan Pages of Nudes, eventually, it all just washes over your head ! Unless, of course, you are searching for THE one .....???
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 01:37 PM

Default Nude beach

Not sure if this applies, but it would be sexy to take my wife to a nude beach and have a guy take some pictures unaware. Maybe set it up with a guy before hand and he could share the pictures with me afterwords.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 03:08 PM

Thanked 4,738 Times in 423 Posts

Not my wife but a girlfriend. Back in the late 80s I had this girlfriend, I met in my WSI (Water Safety Instructor) class in college. She was a blond with a thick athletic body. Super, super hot. A cute face with a pug nose that was slightly freckled. After a couple of dates, I found out she just absolutely LOVED to fuck. This made me happy. This girl wanted to fuck every single opportunity we had even if it was a dangerous situation. Driving down the road, while hiking on a mountain we found a cliff and she wanted to fuck on that cliff and a few other places. She wanted to fuck at work, we were both lifeguards and taught swim lessons. She wanted me to fuck her in one of the locker rooms. I was afraid we would get arrested so I turned her down, she said your loss.

When talking to her I found out she wanted to start doing some kinky stuff. But I ended up moving out of state so we never got the opportunity.

After I moved out of state we kept in touch. She would drive 8 hours to come to see me several times so we could fuck some more. Anyway, I had a roommate at the time. He was actually my best friend. We had fucked in the same room with some of our girlfriends in the past so he and I were on the same wavelength when it came to sex and women. We both were swingers but we didn’t know it back then. Lol -

I told him she was coming to visit just so we could fuck.. I was telling him how hot she was and how I loved her body. I also told him how she had the most beautiful and biggest pussy lips I had ever seen on a woman. I didn’t really know how to approach her to show him her pussy. In retrospect, I think she would have shown him if I had just asked. But I was young then and didn’t really know how to approach things like that then. She may have even fucked him if I would have asked her the right way.

So, I asked him if I set it up would you like to see her pussy. He said sure! We planned everything ahead of time before she got there. When she got there, I had the window curtains set up ahead of time. The bed was positioned in place close to the window so my friend could stand outside and watch. When she got there, I had her undress as soon as she walked in. It was exciting to me knowing my friend could see her naked. Now you have to remember this was the 80s and pretty much all women in those days had hairy pussies. She was blond but her bush was dark blond. I told her I wanted to do something kinky, her eyes lit up, and asked what? I told her I was going to shave her pussy. She was excited and enthusiastic to do it.

I had her lay on the bed and told her to spread her legs. I had all of my items ready. Scissors, shave cream a bowl of water, and a few rags and towels. As I cut her hair with the scissors and shaved her, I kept going back and forth to the trash can and to the bathroom to refresh the water. She had no clue my best friend was outside the window about 5 feet away looking at her with her legs spread as wide as she could. it was dark outside and I had as many lights on as possible on the inside so we could not see out the window. It was very exciting for me knowing he was looking at her pussy and naked body.

After shaving her I got down on the floor and licked her pussy and sucked on her clit till she came. Then I got on the bed and we fucked in every single position I could think of trying to put her in angles so my friend could see her pussy, ass, and her beautiful hard sexy body. After we got through fucking, we got dressed and went into the living room and my friend was sitting on the couch as if he didn’t even know she was there. They said hello. My friend and I didn’t get to talk about it until she left after the weekend was over. After she left, he said I was right, she had the most beautiful and biggest pussy he had ever seen. He also agreed she had a beautiful body. He later told me he jacked off watching.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Probably something I will never do, but it's something I've thought about.

My ex-girlfriend always went topless on the beach and at the hotel swimming pool and she also have changed in front of a window numerous times, but I've never once encountered a photo of her online posted on some forum like this. This was always a disappointment. With my current girlfriend, to increase the odds, maybe I could exchange contact information with a beach voyeur, so we can go to the same beach at the same time.

But the longer I think about it, it just sounds too weird, and a little bit too creepy.
I actually regularly trade wife pics with a local guy. They always go to the nude beach and we've shared so much that I'd recognize her in a second anywhere. I actually found her and her friend on a voyeur site and sent him the link. He was SO excited about it. Some random voyeur walked the shore while acting like he's on the phone but he was actually recording. It must've been so hot for my friend to see that when I found it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jking456 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 09:27 AM

We just got back from our trip and she wore all the flowy mini dresses that she recently bought. It was VERY windy at the parks. So many people got a good view! I was walking slightly behind her just so I could see her dress blow up. I'm sure there's some "family photos" on some guys phone with her ass in the background. It was everywhere and she didn't even know. I especially liked when we took the stairs back at the hotel since the lobby bar was on the second floor with seating in the actual lobby on the first floor looking up at her. Quite exciting for me since I can't get her to voluntarily flash too often.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jking456 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 04:16 PM

Thanked 1,961 Times in 110 Posts
Default Hotel Curtains

Whenever we stay away in a hotel I am always sure to leave the curtains as open as possible.

We live in a rural part of the country surrounded by fields so don't have any net (Sheer) curtains on our windows.

When we stay in urban hotels I try only to have the net curtains pulled with the main curtains open. I tell my wife they are only to black-out the room in the daytime, the nets will protect our privacy. Obviously at night they do very little when the light is on in the room but she doesn't seem to realise this.

When we are in a hotel she always sleeps naked and usually falls asleep before I do. When this happens i like to pull the covers off as much as I can and open the net curtains as well.

It gives me such a buzz knowing other guys could see her like that.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 04:17 PM

Default Hotel Curtains

Whenever we stay away in a hotel I am always sure to leave the curtains as open as possible.

We live in a rural part of the country surrounded by fields so don't have any net (Sheer) curtains on our windows.

When we stay in urban hotels I try only to have the net curtains pulled with the main curtains open. I tell my wife they are only to black-out the room in the daytime, the nets will protect our privacy. Obviously at night they do very little when the light is on in the room but she doesn't seem to realise this.

When we are in a hotel she always sleeps naked and usually falls asleep before I do. When this happens i like to pull the covers off as much as I can and open the net curtains as well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 04:18 PM

Default Hotel Curtains

When we are in a hotel she always sleeps naked and usually falls asleep before I do. When this happens I like to pull the covers off as much as I can and open the net curtains as well.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 08:34 PM

Default Whenever I get the chance

I always try to take advantage of situations where I know if my girlfriend bends over she'll be giving someone a view of her boobs, or if she walks up stairs at the mall someone will see up her skirt. When it comes to setting her up I'm mostly an opportunist but I'd love to do something more planned out and let someone see a lot more of her. After all, I think she has a great body and it should be appreciated by others!

I did recently make a post about being at a beach at night though where I knew the odds of someone seeing her if she went topless was high. I guess you could call that me setting her up because a couple and a single guy saw her boobs that night. I'm currently trying to think of more ways I can set her up to intentionally be voyeured as the only times people have seen a lot of her it's mostly been an opportunity or accidental, not so much planned out.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
4834 0188 1

1m:06s

06-01-2008
BOWA HQ SOLO0004

0m:50s

11-21-2012
13nzzyg

2m:25s

01-01-2024
CompVid 69 The over 30 club