photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2019, 08:32 PM

While visiting a European spa I once saw a young Japanese couple sitting in the clothed area of the spa and we were wondering if they would have the guts to go to the nude area. Sure enough they did show up in the nude area quite shy but fully naked.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to elske For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 06:37 PM

Default lots of middle-eastern guys....

In several saunas Ive encountered quite a lot of foreign, probably muslim men. In Norway, one of them secretly wore swimwear under his towel, he was obviously a bit shy but wanted to ogle the naked blondes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 11:06 PM

I have introduced two Asian women to sauna and one to nude beach.

I invited a Thai friend of mine, in her mid-20s at the time, to a spa in Central Europe. She knew it would be nude and unisex but when we got there she wanted to undress in the toilet and got out covered in a towel. I showed her around the complex and said we should shower before going to the saunas. The showers were open and she asked me not to look at her but of course I did and she noticed. In the saunas she covered herself with a towel if others were inside but if it was just two of us she wouldn't bother. In the end we sat naked next to each other in the warm pools.

An Indonesian Muslim woman in her early 20s wearing a head scarf joined me in a private sauna. First she used a swimming costume but I told her it would be more comfortable without. She took the costume off and agreed it was much nicer naked.

I met a Korean tourist in her mid-30s and showed her around my home town. On the final day we wanted to go to the beach but I didn't have swimming trunks with me. I suggested a nude beach. She agreed when I told her she could keep her bottoms on. She took her top off as soon as we found a place. We ended up massaging each other all over, including ass and chest.

All had nice B-cup boobs with dark nipples, my preference. The Southeast-Asians tend to have big nipples, these two included. The Thai had also nice large areolas.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:16 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTiga View Post
I have introduced two Asian women to sauna and one to nude beach.

I invited a Thai friend of mine, in her mid-20s at the time, to a spa in Central Europe. She knew it would be nude and unisex but when we got there she wanted to undress in the toilet and got out covered in a towel. I showed her around the complex and said we should shower before going to the saunas. The showers were open and she asked me not to look at her but of course I did and she noticed. In the saunas she covered herself with a towel if others were inside but if it was just two of us she wouldn't bother. In the end we sat naked next to each other in the warm pools.

An Indonesian Muslim woman in her early 20s wearing a head scarf joined me in a private sauna. First she used a swimming costume but I told her it would be more comfortable without. She took the costume off and agreed it was much nicer naked.

I met a Korean tourist in her mid-30s and showed her around my home town. On the final day we wanted to go to the beach but I didn't have swimming trunks with me. I suggested a nude beach. She agreed when I told her she could keep her bottoms on. She took her top off as soon as we found a place. We ended up massaging each other all over, including ass and chest.

All had nice B-cup boobs with dark nipples, my preference. The Southeast-Asians tend to have big nipples, these two included. The Thai had also nice large areolas.
How about bush?

This is a great thread; hope to hear more stories
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bushfan87 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 07:13 PM

Default Expierences

Great thread. In my experience asian and black woman who go to these places are generally not shy. They know it’s mandatory naked and actually as halkan pointed out are far more exhibitionstic than the local woman. I recal a young black girl who was with her black boyfriend. She never covered up and casually walked around with a small towel in hand. No robe or sheet. Always making sure that she layed with her legs in the direct of the entryway.
While sitting in the footbath she leaned back her legs wide open like a man. Her shaved pussy visible for the multiple people around her.

Same expierence last week with a Thai middle aged woman.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 08:19 AM

Default Chinese woman

I asually go in naturist spa near my hometown in Italy, last year, with big surprise, i have seen a chinese woman around 40s with his italian husband!!!
She was little bit chubby with medium size tits and amazing long nipples!!! Between her legs a beautiful hairy pussy... very common i think in asian women!!!
She didn't looks shy or unconfortable, maybe not her first time in a naturist place
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ralphlauren For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 02:38 PM

In a particular spa complex in Germany, there's normally a therme area with pools with swimwear and a sauna area that is textile-free. However, on certain days there's an event, during which the therme area is also reserved for nude swimming. The staff will announce via PA that the event has begun and ask people either to remove their swimwear or to leave the establishment. It's quite a sight to see all the people to remove their swimming suits and reveal their bodies previously hidden under their bikinis!

Now during one such night after the event had already begun a group of five Russians entered the pool area. A middle-aged guy and three teenage-to-twenty-year-old girls and a boy. I assume they were family. Perhaps they knew about the event but it's also possible that they didn't know in advance. But there they were. They were wearing their towels and bathrobes and set up camp on the beach chairs near one of the stairs to the pool. The father and the son soon nonchalantly entered the pool and swam away. The sisters were obviously shy, having an animated discussion, giggling, seemingly discussing the prospect of descending to the pool nude. Deciding that this was something I didn't want to miss, I stayed at the vicinity. After a while, one of them, perhaps the oldest sister, made the decision to enter the pool. She was brunetteish, good-looking, with quite large breasts and was completely shaved down there. She turned back to her sisters, smiling, and gestured them to enter too. They removed their bathrobes and followed. First, a tall blonde with little pubic hair. Then the youngest-looking one, very cute, blonde with tiny breasts.

I also witnessed them coming out of the pool. By then, they were apparently completely accustomed to the situation, not trying to cover themselves in any way.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphlauren View Post
I asually go in naturist spa near my hometown in Italy, last year, with big surprise, i have seen a chinese woman around 40s with his italian husband!!!
She was little bit chubby with medium size tits and amazing long nipples!!! Between her legs a beautiful hairy pussy... very common i think in asian women!!!
She didn't looks shy or unconfortable, maybe not her first time in a naturist place
Sexy! Is her italian husband hairy as well or shaved cock?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
Sexy! Is her italian husband hairy as well or shaved cock?
I forgot this detail... I always prefer watching at female private part
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ralphlauren For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 08:12 AM

Thanked 2,675 Times in 148 Posts
Default Quick contribution

Just a short contribution from my side to this great thread.

Only few weeks ago I spotted two young ladies in the indoor pool of my regular spa. Guess they were friends, both in their early twenties - one was a blackhead looking half-Asian the other one was blonde and looked quite European. Both spoke perfect German though, so I guess they were locals. Two foreign guys annoyed them, asking all kinds of (nasty) questions (in bad English). I hate these kind of guys pissing girls off.
But what I liked was the shy acting of the girls, their nervous giggling, and attempts to hide their bare boobs with their arms and hands even though they were under water.
Eventually the two girls managed to get away from the silly blokes and left the pool into my direction exposing their front sides to me while getting out. The German girl sported firm A-cup boobs with tiny, hard nipples. Her half-Asian friend had way bigger breasts with a little sag but nice shape. Asian's pussy was hairless while her friend had a shapely strip of shaved dark stubble above and around the upper half of her slit.
I really liked how the half-Asian girl was going against the typical Asian hairy and small-breasted stereotype.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one26

2m:58s

05-13-2017
1 5 What s For Dinner Part 2

3m:21s

10-06-2014
12153487 trag 32

1m:30s

10-05-2015
Billy Liar 1973 Elissa Derwent