uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2019, 08:16 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

Saw a lady the other day carrying a huge over the shoulder hand bag. Somehow the bag caught her skirt and pulled it up, so she walked with one side of her blue underwear completely exposed with some cheek hanging out the bottom. I felt badly for not telling her (it was in front of dozens of people), but in that case, I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Unless it happens all the time, then she should probably know. I felt badly either way.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2019, 05:50 PM

Default High School

I am not sure this fits here, but it’s kind of an upskirt. If it doesn’t I can delete it or move it. When I was in high school I was a cheer leader. We had short full skirts on our uniforms. Of course cheer leader uniforms come with special panties that are made to be seen and you wear other panties under them. In high school they will some times check to make sure you are wearing panties. The uniforms some times slip and reveal too much if you don’t have anything under them. The captains have white panties while the rest of the girls had blue.
Toward the end of the year the captains would go to the middle schools and talk to the upcoming class and encourage them to try out. We had to go to 4 middle schools that fed into our high school. The teacher drove us and would hang out with other teachers while we sat at a table during class change. We arrived at the second school at lunch time so we ate and then set up. I sat on an old chair and it had a screw that held it on. I didn’t notice it until I was ready to leave when I stood up it hung the uniform panty and tore it. I went into the bathroom and took it off to look at it. The tear wasn’t that big except it ripped the threads on the side and made them very loose. I decided the white bikini panty I had on under it wouldn’t be noticed if I didn’t say anything so I put the uniform panty in my purse.
We went to the next school and they sat us up on the stage and kids walked by to talk to us.. But there were boys sitting out in the auditorium. They were able to see up our skirts easily. I would guess some may have figured out the difference since they sat there and stared. If you looked close my panty was the same color, but it was slick not like the uniform panty. When we got to the fourth school we stood up near the front door and the wind blew once and my skirt went all the way up. I fought to get it down, while the other girl didn’t care. But with the skirt up you could see a low cut bikini. It was obvious that it was not the uniform panty. The teacher saw it all and when we got back to the school he took me aside and told me he knew I was not wearing my full uniform. He said if he told on me I would get suspended, but he was not going to tell he liked the view too much.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylover View Post
She kept a pretty neutral look on her face, so not really sure what she was thinking, but I was a bit embarrassed having been caught looking. I guess it could’ve been worse, but I was happy the “hunt” was fruitful!
There is a small chance that, amidst the chaos, she wasn't even thinking about the fact that you were looking up her dress. Though I have no idea how obvious you made it.
The Following User Says Thank You to magauto For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magauto View Post
There is a small chance that, amidst the chaos, she wasn't even thinking about the fact that you were looking up her dress. Though I have no idea how obvious you made it.
You may be right, I always try to be discrete, but it’s hard to say. It’s just when you make you eye contact you don’t know what she noticed me noticing, hopefully it was just that I was looking in that general direction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2019, 04:52 AM

Well, it's time I contributed to my second favorite thread here on OCC.

I'm not sure I would wholeheartedly recommend trying this out, as it is rather suspicious and is only somewhat reliable (i. e. many women will see through it right away), but it did work for me this one time, and that is the scope of this story.

One hot summer day I was in a parking lot and noticed a slender, fairly pale-skinned brunette in a dark blue-and-green plaid skirt, made of what I recall was a spongy cloth-like material. She also had a dark sweater-like top that was thin enough for me to tell she wasn't wearing anything under it, which was nice. I went up to her and told her it looked like there was a bug on her leg, after which she seemed to express disgust, as she didn't like bugs. I then asked her if I could get it off (or she asked me, can't remember which), and after she granted permission, I squatted down behind her under the guise of removing the bug. Under her skirt was a lacy red thong, slightly frayed, that left her smooth, pale buttocks completely exposed. The crotch piece was just tight enough, and her legs slender enough, that I could just barely see the sides of her labia, and there were even a few brown hairs peeking out from the crux of her thighs. I was probably the luckiest man in the world that day.

The view only lasted a few seconds, as I did not want to arouse further suspicion, and I stood up after pretending to brush off the back of her thigh. The tips of my fingertips may have lightly grazed her bottom as well. We briefly made normal conversation after that, and I even walked her a short distance before we parted ways.

I suspect some people on this forum would take this girl to be a closet exhibitionist, and suggest that she actually granted me the view, but it's far more likely that she knew what was going on and simply decided against saying anything, as women are wont to do.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to magauto For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy22h View Post
... but he was not going to tell he liked the view too much.
Don't know when you were in HS, but now that would probably get him fired!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gramps For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps View Post
Don't know when you were in HS, but now that would probably get him fired!
I graduated in 2009 and if I had turned him in I am sure it would have then. But it would have also gotten me kicked off the Cheer team
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cindy22h For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2019, 11:25 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default just a quick glimpse

I was mowing the yard today. My neighbors adult daughter came out of their house and was loading some stuff into the backseat of her suv. She was wearing a mid thigh skirt. The wind caught the back of it and gave me a full view as her panty covered butt. No thong, full back. It only lasted a couple of seconds. I do have to admit I changed my mowing pattern in order to keep her in my view. The wind did not help me out again though. No more peeks except a lot of thigh as she climbed in to drive away.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:12 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for that! Sometimes less is more I am sure the view was quite nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I was mowing the yard today. My neighbors adult daughter came out of their house and was loading some stuff into the backseat of her suv. She was wearing a mid thigh skirt. The wind caught the back of it and gave me a full view as her panty covered butt. No thong, full back. It only lasted a couple of seconds. I do have to admit I changed my mowing pattern in order to keep her in my view. The wind did not help me out again though. No more peeks except a lot of thigh as she climbed in to drive away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2019, 10:57 AM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

At a bar with some friends the other night. Seated at a booth facing the bar. A group of young folks came in and sat at the bar. One was an attractive blond in a short skirt and I hoped for a view as she climbed onto the barstool. But no luck. However shortly after a few more of their friends arrived and they opted to pull stools behind their friends who turned around as they all formed a sort of semi circle. My view of this girl was right between two of the friends who had shown up and multiple times I caught view of her bright white panties as she turned to get her drink from the bar. I could barely keep up with the conversation at my able as i was transfixed. After about ten minutes and a half dozen glimpses another friend of their showed up and took the spot right in front of her and blocked my view for the rest of the evening. But I’ll take it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005