Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coroner14 View Post
In the late 60's early 70's I worked in a hospital, I was only 17 so got all the runaround and get jobs all over the site. One day I was asked to go to the general office and collect a box for the operating theatre, when I got there I was directed to the desk of a woman aged about 30 she said that the box hadn't arrived from stores so she would phone them. She got no reply on the phone and was told by another woman that the stores staff were off that day so she said that I better follow her to the stores after she had got the key. At the stores she opened the door and locked it behind her, the stores was a big shed with a mezzanine floor with ladders leading up to it. The woman looked around the ground floor and then said it's not here must be up there at which point she started to climb the ladder, now as this was the age of the short skirt this woman was about halfway up when I looked up and could clearly see was wearing tights and white briefs this was a wonderful sight for a young lad she didn't seem to notice. After she found the box and came down the ladder I had to make a stop in the toilet on my way to the operating theatre. I have other stories if you want to hear them
Please share more stories. Those late 60's and early 70's were some of the best leg viewing times!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 09:23 AM

Default Older Woman

Leading on from my last encounter, I went to work in the operating theatre of the hospital and found out it was a haven for upskirts. In the basement was a room where all the cleaned instruments were packed prior to being autoclaved in here worked 2 women one aged about 60 ( the boss) and the other, Jo, about 40; I was tasked with assisting them. It soon became clear that the older one detested the younger one but I got on well with both, this particular day the Boss took me aside and said that the large autoclave needed cleaning and that she had tasked Jo to do it and that when she had been gone about 20 minutes I was to go and find her adding "enjoy the view". I was prompted 20 minutes after Jo had gone to go find her, I made my way to the autoclave room and on opening the door a wonderful sight awaited me. The door of the large autoclave was open and the top half of Jo's body was squeezed inside, the view I had was of Jo's dress having ridden up her bottom covered in tights and bright red panties. She was unaware that I was there so after a few minutes I left, on returning to the packing room the Boss said "was it worth it then" I just smiled.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to coroner14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 10:44 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default On the way home

Last winter ago been riding home in the metro, some weekday, afternoon off. Sat into a compartment with some half asian women who was wearing some of these black shiny leggins. When I sat down directly opposite to her, I touched her shoes slightly, so she moved one leg to make room for me and put her foot on top of the ledge. Her right leg bet, this gave quite a provocative position, me looking at her opened tights... Didn't think much of it, except that women sometimes can be really clueless about their effects on men. And hoping that the movements in my pants would not be visible...
Early this summer, that is a few months ago, I was heading home after a night out drinking and when stumbling into the half empty metro I caught a glimps of that same woman, wearing some really short skirt, nice heeled black boots and a leather jacket - all in all looking a bit cheap. There weren't more people joining, since I was heading home way to early... The women suddenly opened her Jacket, hung it up and sat down again. She looked at me and put her left leg wide open to the side showing me her pink/see thru panties! Then I realized that she was smiling and then she started staring at my crotch... I was trying to remain relaxed. Summertime... No jacket to cover. Then she put her hands on her breast as to adjust her bra and then she just kept on looking at me. What a sight.... My heart was pounding and I was about to loose it all. When I had to get out, she turned around looking on to me... but then didn't get out.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nighthawk88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 08:28 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnieuk View Post
Shame about the knickers! We don't have them in our house. Much better viewing!
Thanks for the photos! Great stuff!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linepainter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 02:42 AM

Default Panties on display.

I used to catch the train home from work years ago and there were 2 girls I saw regularly who would sit so that their white pants were clearly on display while they read a magazine. They used to glance at my crotch to see if I had a boner and they weren't disappointed, it was a real turn on the see them looking and of course to have a nice closeup of their white pants. The seats were very close together.
The library was another favorite place of course , seen a lot of sights there that have kept me stiff for years.
I wish they would all catch me , call me a filthy pervert and take turns sitting on my face grinding their undies into my nose.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to georgeharris For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 12:12 PM

Default St Pauls Cathedral

Back in my early teens in London my mate and I used to get what were called Red Rover tickets that allowed you to travel all over the city by bus our favourite place to go was St Pauls Cathedral although we were definitely not there for religious purposes. At that time you could climb right to the top of the dome and look out of small windows just below the cross on the top. The access to this was was via steps from the whispering gallery but once past these it was 2 metal ladders, one to a platform and the second to the windows. This access was not highlighted and only people that had studied the cathedral knew of it so my mate and I used to wait until a small group of females usually in the 30-40 age group started to climb the steps and we would then follow them a short distance behind. When we got to the top of the steps we would wait until several of the women were climbing the ladder before we entered which meant they had no time to do anything and we had wonderful views up their skirts. We could spend a whole day there and not once were we caught and told to leave. Unfortunately the access was closed some years later due to health and safety, shame!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to coroner14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 02:01 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This happened a long time ago, when my wife was young she wore short skirts, she had great legs and she liked to show them off. She went to the dentist wearing a particularly short one, the chair was tilted back, she was numbed up getting a filling when the dentist stopped and left the room. The dental tech came in with a towel and placed it over my wife's lap, she said "your skirt is a little too short for the dental chair, it's making the doc uncomfortable".

My wife said she was very embarrassed and apologized to the dentist, she didn't realize he could see up her skirt. The panties she was wearing that day were pretty sexy, so I can understand his position.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:24 PM

Default A pantyliner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdol View Post
i fix computers in a big company, one day I had to replace a wire under a desk, and all cubes are 'L' shaped with the computer in the corner of the L like most are.

so I show up to fix this wire, the girl in that cube is the most sexy gorgeous thing in the office, about 19, so she moves back from her computer so I can get under her desk.
(imagine a real young and thinner Andrea Roth - the girl that played Dennis Leary's ex-wife on the tv show 'rescue me')

so she is working on one part of the 'L', i'm under the desk working, and apparently she needs papers on the other side of the 'L', so with her legs facing me, she spreads as wide as you can possibly get to stretch her body to the other side of the table and holds that position for about a full minute as she looks through a stack of papers.

And i'm under the desk, but my head is up high enough that she can't see me staring, with the hottest piece of sn*tch covered with white panty and a panty liner maybe 4 feet from me, as wide apart as you can get.

I was dyin let me tell ya.
Wow !!! Mmmm !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zl00pedragl0ver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 07:59 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Uncomfortable was his raging hardon in his pants! How long was he gone for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This happened a long time ago, when my wife was young she wore short skirts, she had great legs and she liked to show them off. She went to the dentist wearing a particularly short one, the chair was tilted back, she was numbed up getting a filling when the dentist stopped and left the room. The dental tech came in with a towel and placed it over my wife's lap, she said "your skirt is a little too short for the dental chair, it's making the doc uncomfortable".

My wife said she was very embarrassed and apologized to the dentist, she didn't realize he could see up her skirt. The panties she was wearing that day were pretty sexy, so I can understand his position.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 10:24 PM

Default Several stories

When I was the kid who used to look up mannequins skirts at the store. My mom still reminds me of story when I was 3 and in dressing room with another woman. She was wearing nude pantyhose but I ran out and brought her underwear. What a laugh..guess I've always been fascinated at glimpses of pubic hair in panties and try to get them when offered. As adult, I can think of several upskirt stories. I remember in college during mid-90s, there were these two female roommates who were really cool. Kind of attractive hippie chicks. One was super hot and all guys literally called her hot Sarah. Her roommate was a girl Michelle who was very cute. They always had boyfriends so we could never get them to hang out. Finally, literally the last week of school, my friend Ryan and I were hanging out smoking weed and partying all week after finals ended. My roommates had just left and I had apartment all to myself. One day, we run into Sarah and Michelle walking down the block and casually mention we were going to do some bong hits. To our surprise, they were up for it. Guess they both broke up with their boyfriends recently. We go upstairs to my room and since most of furniture was moved out, we just sat on floor in front of my stereo. They were both wearing sundresses and sat indian style on floor across from us. I just remember passing bong around and looking over at Ryan who had shit eating grin as well. Sarah had nice tan legs and flowery satin panties- so feminine and perfect. Michelle was a little paler, and had thin white cotton panties. We could see the clear outline of her dark triangle. We were high as kites and just laughed, listened to music and enjoyed some time with these girls for several hours. They had to know the view provided but they did not care. Sure, wish I fucked their brains out but sometimes innocent stuff provides a great memory too. I was in a long term relationship anyway. It is so long ago but I still try to remember my college girlfriend nude until this day. She was very petite, 5', Italian girl who was cute as a button. Nice full B cups and curly brown bush that I ate as much as possible. This is years before shitty waxing craze took hold. I remember on her 21st birthday, we took her out near her home in Philly. I was staying at her parents house and her brother drove us that night. She got blitzed and blacked out in bathroom when we got home. She was in bathroom for awhile then her brother got fed up and decided to drag her out. I just remember him pulling her down the hallway with her skirt hiked up and the loads of pubic hairs hanging over the top of her panties. She was hiccuping and yelling at her brother incoherently. Just a hilarious memory burned into my brain. Lastly, I lived in Northern Virginia for a few years after college. This is probably 1998 or so. Anyway, Virginia has many big wine festivals in summer and I was dating a girl Megan for a few months who wanted to attend many of them with her friends. She was ok looking and crazy about me. We had sex alot but I kind of grew bored with her quickly. After second festival, I needed some entertainment because I was a beer guy. I remember deciding to put sunglasses on and try to get a glimpse of her friends, who were sitting on a blanket. I recall Megan and her friend sitting with their knees up to their chest. Back then, those camo green super tight cargo shorts were popular for women. A few of Megan's brown curls were sticking out the side of her shorts. It was very erotic but then I look over at her friend and literally jet black muff is sticking out. The girl has never used a razor in her life. It was incredible. I sat there, drank my wine and listened to them blabber while staring up there shorts for a half hour. Never forget it.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022