uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2021, 07:33 PM

Red face My Husband's Friend doesn't like Feminists

One Saturday night, my husband (Ray) and I had some friends over for a BBQ. Eventually, everyone started leaving until it was just my husband (Ray), me (Darci), his friend from high school (Patrick), and his friend's wife (Trisha). We played drinking games and eventually, Trisha passed out and we put her in the guest room. The 3 of us continued drinking.

I don't know why, or how, but I remember getting really upset with Patrick because he believes a woman always keep the house up, shouldn't work because the man is the bread winner, and is pretty much an anti-feminist. Me, being a strong successful woman, disagreed with him and we began arguing.

"Shit, I am a man. You should do whatever I say", Patrick said. "Fuck off. I have the vagina, so I make the rules". I was drunk and would say anything to prove my point. At this point, Patrick grabbed a hand full of my hair, pulled me closer, and said, "If I wanted you to suck my dick, right now, you would do it, because you are beneath me". I looked over at my husband, who just sat there, staring at us. "I would never suck your dick!" "Oh yeah", Patrick said. He then pulled my hair towards the ground, putting me on my knees and literally ripped my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra, so my tits were just hanging out. I tried struggling against him, but he was much stronger. "You see, b*tch? I am stronger than you, which is why you do what I say". Again, I looked over at my husband, who just sat there. Patrick then pulled out his dick. "Suck my dick, b*tch!" I looked over one more time at my husband, who seemed just paralyzed by what was happening. I then just started sucking Patrick's dick.

"You see, b*tch? I say jump, you say, 'how high'". I looked over at my husband while Patrick's dick was in my mouth. He kind of looked upset, but sad. "Don't look at him, I'm the man in charge right now". I just nodded at him. "Take your shorts and underwear off. I want to see your filthy c*nt". I did as he said. I felt that I had no choice since he was a stronger man, and my husband wasn't doing anything to object. Patrick then gave me a choice. "Since you feel empowered as a feminist, I'm going to give you a choice. Do you want cum down your throat, pussy, or butthole?" I didn't know what to say. Patrick said, "If you don't choose, I'll choose for you, b*tch, just the way a man makes decisions for women all the time". He then looked at my husband and said, "Ray man, how do you deal with a feminist b*tch who can't even make a simple decision?" Ray just said, "I guess I just love her too much to force her to make a decision". Patrick just laughed. "It's a good think I can give a shit about your wife. My dick is only in your sl*t's mouth because she won't shut the fuck up about women's rights. She is always talking out of her ass, in fact, I'm going to make her eat her words! Take my phone and film this shit" Patrick threw his phone at Ray and my husband just began recording the abuse I was receiving from Patrick.

He then grabbed me by the hips and put me in the pile driver position, exposing my holes. He then jammed his index finger into my asshole. Patrick then demanded, "Stick out your tongue, you feminist wh*r*!" I stuck out my tongue and he jammed that index finger into my mouth and said, "Eat it, b*tch". Ray just got up, positioned the camera to where it would still film Patrick and me, and he grabbed a beer. Patrick just continued with the "ass to mouth with his index finger" treatment. "I bet you talk lies out of your ass too, don't you b*tch? Let's find out. If you lie out of your ass, I'm going to make you eat your words" He then started asking me questions. The first question came while his finger was in my ass. "Look at your husband. Do you love him with all your heart?" I answered, "I love him very much". "You lying sl*t. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue". I did what I was told and he made me suck his finger. The questions kept coming and every time he thought I was lying, into my mouth it went. Ray just continued recording. Patrick eventually replaced his index finger with his dick and I was doing ass to mouth with Patrick's dick.

"Do you want me to give you a kiss?", Patrick asked. I simply said no. He then said, "Too bad!", and he spit on my face. "You see Ray, you just have to know how to control a feminist b*tch. Don't give in or else we will lose." Ray just continued sitting there. Patrick just continued fucking me in the ass. He would switch from pussy, to ass, to mouth and begin again. It's like he was showing me that he was the man and could do whatever he wanted. Eventually, the time came when he was about to explode his sperm. "You're going to open your mouth and swallow what I give you to swallow". I opened my mouth and he pulled out his cock from my ass and came into my mouth. "Look at your husband and swallow it". I looked at my husband and swallowed Patrick's sperm. I then whispered, "I love you". Ray just stared at me. "You see Ray. That's how you control a feminist". He then spit and slapped me in the face. "Now, I've got to go show Trisha the same thing I just showed Darci". He then went to where his wife was and we could hear them, presumably, fucking the way Patrick just fucked me.

Although I keep my feminist views, I had lost the argument that night. Patrick showed me that a man can take a woman whenever and wherever he wants. I love my husband, but I also learned that I am married to a man who won't do anything to back me up. He just sat there the entire time, watching his friend take advantage of his wife, even filming it for him. Ray is definitely not the man I thought he was. Patrick is probably now, my master. He's the only one I don't argue my feminist views to.

The next morning, Patrick and Trisha left. We embraced as if nothing had happened the night before. But then Patrick looked at me and whispered, "Your ass is now only for my cock. Don't let your husband near that hole". I just nodded. "Until next time, b*tch".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darci For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheating, feminist, husband, reluctant, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0064

3m:21s

06-29-2010
sos patata missione calcetto ED123

8m:49s

07-02-2012
head3

0m:47s