Login
or
Register

Old 04-01-2024, 01:27 AM

Default Quick Cabin Crew View

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy1979 View Post
A question
Has anybody ever seen up a air hostess/Stewardess skirt?
Thanks in advance
A number of years ago I flew from London Heathrow to NY JFK on American Airlines. All the cabin crew were well appointed young attractive women, except for the chief Purser.

I was fortunate to have an aisle seat close to the bulkhead and facing me not more than 10 or 12 feet away were where two of the cabin crew sat during take and landing.

I was hoping to catch a quick glimpse of something pretty up one or other of their skirts. Though there may be many opportunities actually being successful is rare owing to:
i) the subdued lighting
ii) they tend to wear skirts that go nearly to their knees
iii) the skirts are quite tight and tapered
iv) they are trained in how to sit in a modest and ladylike manner.

Nevertheless, it is possible as I shall testify.Whenever one or both of the cabin crew came to sit down which actually happened not only at takeoff but also during a period of turbulence, I turned my focus of the lovely ladies sitting facing me. But though I silently prayed for that ‘moment’ of carelessness when one would accidentally allow her legs to part, providing that wonderful view of her ‘triangle’ whether white, skin, black, red or blue, it did not happen.

The transatlantic flight is quite long, about seven hours and during this time the cabin crew are kept pretty busy, so there are few other chances to catch that euphoric ‘gotcha’ moment. I maintained a constant vigil the whole time in the hope it would happen. But I was not in the mood to give up.

Soon the captain switched on the “fasten seatbelts” light and announced we were about to approach JFK. The cabin crew got busy clearing up, tidying up and telling everyone to fasten seatbelts and put their seat in an upright position. Having completed all their checks they proceeded to sit down.

I had a lovely view of two sexy looking air stewardesses. Sitting up with their chests protruding noticeably, their knees tightly together, looking every bit as fresh as if they were just starting their shift.

Time was running out, only minutes left before they would get up and the quest would have been in vain. As the minutes flitted by I was still hopeful, after all they still need to stand up and this would avail me one last opportunity to see what I was hoping to see. Then it looked like I was out of luck. We landed with a thud as the wheels hit the tarmac. Both released their seatbelts, they were checking themselves to make sure they were presentable to see off the passengers.

Now, there is a phone which is in contact with the cabin, this is mounted above and to the left of one of their seats. The brunette who was sitting next to the phone reached for it to confirm it was okay to open the doors, or something similar, it was at this point she swivelled in her seat, her legs parting quite extensively, enough for me to quite clearly see her white panties snuggled beneath her pantyhose. It was only for a second mind you, but it was worth it, that beautiful sight, not just a triangle but a complete frontal view of her panties.

You can bet I gave her a big smile and ‘thank you’ when disembarking, the thanks being not just for the thoroughly professional and first class service but the view too.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 02:28 PM

I visited a friend in Seattle recently and he took me on one of the ferries there to see the views. Well we caught a view alright. The ferries have an outdoor deck area and when in route it’s quite windy. We were seated facing the doors to the exterior and as people left or entered the wind would kick up really heavily as the door opened. I watched as two 20-something girls approached. One was wearing a short pleated skirt. As her friend reached and opened the door a huge gust whipped inside and didn’t just make her skirt move a bit, it fully lifted it all the way up. Her skin was very pale and her butt cheeks in a thong were on full display. She let out a screech and ran away from the door. My buddy and I pretended we didn’t notice but we both got a little something to remember to at day.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:07 AM

Default Wife upskirt

A few weeks ago my in-laws were visiting us. I asked my wife to wear a pleated denim mini skirt and some nice panties. She wore a pair of tiny red bikini panties.

Every time she crossed her legs, some part of her panties would show. However, that's not the best part. When she was looking for some dishes in the kitchen's cabinets she bent down from the waist, showing the best part of her ass and panties

I'm not sure she did it on purpose, as she's very shy about her panties, but still makes me proud
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmhtb View Post
IShe let out a screech and ran away from the door.
I always love it when those stupid prude ladies get loud when exposing. This causes everyone to look, and nobody misses the fun😁
The relaxed European ladies just smile, and most men miss the fun part.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2024, 12:13 PM

Default Windy ferry ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmhtb View Post
I visited a friend in Seattle recently and he took me on one of the ferries there to see the views. Well we caught a view alright. The ferries have an outdoor deck area and when in route it’s quite windy. We were seated facing the doors to the exterior and as people left or entered the wind would kick up really heavily as the door opened. I watched as two 20-something girls approached. One was wearing a short pleated skirt. As her friend reached and opened the door a huge gust whipped inside and didn’t just make her skirt move a bit, it fully lifted it all the way up. Her skin was very pale and her butt cheeks in a thong were on full display. She let out a screech and ran away from the door. My buddy and I pretended we didn’t notice but we both got a little something to remember to at day.
I had a very similar experience. We took a ferry from Ibiza to Formentera, it was a beautiful but windy day. We had a window seat inside, right in front of our window a good looking 20-something girl was holding onto the railing.
She wore a short white skirt and a tight white t-shirt without a bra.
Every gust lifted her skirt a little bit, I saw the lower part of her buttcheeks multiple times but she always managed to grab the skirt before it lifted too far.
But when a really strong gust came she was not fast enough and her skirt was lifted all the way exposing her nice ass. She was tanned and wore a tiny red thong.

She didn't scream, just laughed and pulled her skirt down. But then she walked inside.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s