Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2018, 10:06 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,292 Times in 3,811 Posts

Another photo, but cropped to remove her face. I'd appreciate it not shared outside this part of the forum as by posting it, I've risked more than I'm happy about. The other photos did not really show much...this one does!

I'll post again soon to conclude the visit to Spain and tie up some CR stories that I have learned since I left the place in 2012.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:07 AM

Photo....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC07528_crop_670x482 j close up.JPG  
Old 12-27-2018, 03:03 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Thanks for the photos, love the story as well!
Old 12-28-2018, 11:23 AM

Just a tie up before I move on to my HAI course that took place the following spring.

J and I had a lovely few days in the sun, but after much discussion we both decided that we were not the people we were looking for. For the next 4 years, we talked many times on the phone and I visited her at her London home for a weekend break in 2015 and we met twice at HAI events too. We coached and encouraged each other through countless internet dates and relationships. Since I got married again, we just remain FB friends.

J* and my ex roommate got married soon after and have one child to my knowledge, maybe more by now. The artist is still selling well and now has a super shop in Brighton. I never heard again from I****e, even on the small FB group that someone set up.

*Note...all the above writing is factually correct, the only poetic license I used was moving one or two things from my less fun second trip into this one story.

I would recommend Cortijo Romero in Spain to any open minded single person, you will make friends and you will be free to get your kit off with some lovely middle class intellectual ladies...who may well join you in some naked antics!
Old 12-28-2018, 11:38 AM

HAI or Human Awareness Institute come out of California and the hippy times of the 60s and 70s. It was started by one guy, now deceased and is now active in several countries. From my research I found (before attending) a lot of rubbish that has been written. It is NOT a cult and you only go as far as you want in any part of the course. You are 'AT CHOICE' every step of the way and each course has helpers who act as councillors to anyone who is finding this sort of thing challenging.

By 'this sort of thing' I mean disrobing in a room full of strangers, touching and stroking each other's (sometimes naked) bodies and hugging (a lot) people of all sexes who are more often than not naked too.

If that sort of thing sounds interesting to you, come back soon for a long and hopefully detailed set of accounts of my time there. What happens at HAI is highly secret (confidential) and I'm hiding behind my OCC persona, should I ever decide to go back one day. I'll use only the first initial of any first names (surnames are never made available at HAI) and as the course is in the UK, most people are Brits, the odd non Brit I'll mention when they appear.

Stand by for the story of my arrival at my first Level 1 course in a few days time!
Old 01-01-2019, 05:56 AM

I had spent several months trawling the internet to give me more information on Level 1 courses at HAI before I rolled up on a warm Saturday evening in late May. The courses normally run Friday evening to Sunday evening, but this was on a public holiday Monday, so it ran Saturday to Monday. This timing may have helped towards the large crowd in the grand entrance hall at the 19th century stately home called Buckland Hall in mid Wales. I knew the area a little, but had never entered this imposing building before.
The hall was now used for corporate training courses and business symposiums etc. It had a super reputation for it's organic (vegetarian in our case) food too.

My researching hit gold about two weeks before the course when a US forum discussed these courses and what to expect. The poster copied a whole schedule for a level 1 weekend from the US. I guessed (correctly it transpired) that HAI follows the same pattern, the world over. I printed this off and decided to refer to it in detail. It gave information on every exercise we would be covering, including at what time disrobing would occur (mid morning, of first full day) and what we would be expected to do within couples, small and large groups. This gave me the chance to pick a partner or partners, knowing what was coming next. I doubt if any other first time (about 80% of us) had this information. The remaining 20% were HAI members, either redoing level 1 (allowed as many times as you wish) or brought in to give gender balance if there had been some last minute cancellation.

We signed a confidential non disclosure paper and were given sticky name badges. I went to my room, shared with another guy, but although his bag was already on the bed, there was no sign of him. The room had no view and was rather dark, I later found out, there are some super rooms there and I was just a bit unlucky. On returning downstairs, I discovered the ‘common room’ an enormous drawing room with books to borrow and free tea and coffee available. Dinner would be in 30 minutes, so I made a coffee and sat down near two ladies and a guy who were chatting about joint friends.

One lady smiled across and said, “you look a newcomer to me, is this your first weekend?” I said I was and it is and also mentioned that a friend who I met at Cortijo Romero recommended the course to me. J****e had mentioned a good mate of hers would be on the course, and had given me a brief description of her....the second lady fitted the description (about 50, long hair tied back, round face with glasses and a huge chest!!) “Oh, not a lady from ******* was it?” said the large chested lady, being careful not to name J****e. “Yes, it was" I said. Are you the friend she told me to seek out for any advice I might need at the beginning of the course?”. “I am indeed" she said. “later, after supper, we will all gather in the big hall to begin. Everyone will be asked to look around and find a ‘buddy’ of the opposite sex, make sure you sit near me (we sat on a mat on the floor) and when we are asked come next to me. I'll be your ‘auntie G' for the weekend”.
Old 01-01-2019, 06:41 AM

The evening meal was fantastic, I sat between to a guy (one of the helpers) and a very large lady from Norfolk. She had attended an afternoon taster HAI session in London the previous year whilst staying with friends. She told me she'd spent the past 20 years caring for her elderly parents and now they were in a care home, she was free to find herself! I thought she sounded in a similar position to J* at CR, but at least twice the weight! She had a nice smile and I thought very brave to come along. The guy left early to help prepare the “room of love" that would be the centre of the weekend and I could now talk to the gorgeous lady who had sat next to him. She was in her 40s and had the face and figure of a girl in her 20s. I tried to open a conversation about being a first time and feeling nervous. She replied “I've nearly ran out twice so far and we've only just had a meal!”. I tried to relax her and said “I've been told you never do anything you don't want to or feel uncomfortable with". She smiled, but I don't think it helped much.

I was quite turned on looking around the dining table, wondering how many of the twenty odd ladies assembled here were feeling the same as this lady. In the next 18 hours, many of them will willingly disrobe in front of me (and 20 odd other guys) and expose themselves physically and emotionally for the next day and half. I mused that if most had my inside information sheet, they would probably run away before breakfast!

Most ladies (and men) were between 35 and 55 years of age, with the exception of one couple (early 20s) and one couple who were helpers), everyone seemed to be single or they were attending here alone, anyway! I (at 55) was in the older group, however there were two or three people over 60, but not many. Apart from the couple (new age hippy types) most people were very normal, but with the sort of attitude to be a little alternative, without being whacky. I scanned the room and homed in on two very attractive ladies who stood out in my eyes. I would try and place myself nearby them when it would come to finding partners for day 2 exercises and was aware of a growing erection, just fanaticising about what might happen. The ladies had stunning eyes, great facial bone structure and wore clothes that really looked stylish, despite being loose fitting, which we had all been told to wear by the organisers. One was about 40, had shoulder length blonde hair and had a slightly cuddly body, from what I could see. The other was younger, had boyish short black hair and seemed to be very slim and athletic. The blonde looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place where I might have seen her before.

I was mulling this over when a gong sounded, “please make your way to the ‘room of love’ please” said a voice at the doorway. We all stood and shuffled towards the door to the hallway. As we were about to enter, another helper advised us “please leave all footwear outside, only bare feet are allowed in the room of love, so we all connect with the room, skin to floor". We all kicked off our shoes and lined them up carefully. In front of us was a large space, cushions scattered around. I had noticed a few people with a portable backrest, in a corner I now saw a group of about twenty more of these.

We were told to find a space on the floor after helping ourselves to a mat or cushion first. Once we were all seated, a helper announced the evening's schedule. He also added that back rests were available for a £5 donation to HAI as we might well need them over the weekend, specially if we did not practise meditation or yoga! I did neither, so bagged one! The demand outstretched supply, so others would be found for tomorrow. Those of us with them were told to stick our name badges on them, so we could find them each day.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:34 AM

I found a small space near ‘G' who had agreed to be my ‘buddy’ as they call it. With everybody sitting down, I had a better view of my fellow course members...the female ones in particular! One I'd not noticed was a flame haired lady of about 30 who could have been a model and a kind looking lady of my own age with short hair and fuller figure. Looking past the large lady from Norfolk I could just see the dark short haired girl and I began to realise my plan to position myself next to someone before a certain exercise would not be an easy task if just locating them in this big room was difficult.

My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the course facilitators, both who has flown from the USA just for this weekend! A large 50 something black woman (250lbs plus) and a slim white guy of similar age with a grey beard. They introduced themselves and told us how jealous they were of us, at the start of the most incredible journey to discover the secrets of love and intimacy and how it would transform our lives and our future relationships. It sounded very intriguing!

Next, we were given basic information on how to behave! Firstly, hugging. How at HAI you hug each other and what not to do. We were to embrace upper bodies tightly, but never push groin into groin, which becomes sexual ...not sensual! We were told how a ‘melee' works, these would happen a lot and at any time. When called, everyone stands and walks clockwise (males) and counterclockwise (females) and as we pass, we must make eye contact with the person you encounter and smile whilst holding this gaze. Should you like the person, you say “would you like to hug?”. They then say “yes please" or “no thank you". You (depending on the answer) then hug in the prescribed way or smile and continue to circulate around the room until you try to ask the ‘hug?’ question again. This ‘melees' last about five minutes, so you get several chances to make physical contact with fellow course members. I found myself slightly aroused again at the thought of a naked melee!

My first melee was a bit of a mixed affair! I encountered G very early on and she smiled and readily accepted my invitation. Even with us both wearing tops, the effect of her very large (no bra?) breasts being pushed into my lower chest (she wasn't that tall!) was very pleasurable! Next, the lovely blonde who I thought I'd met before came before me “would you like a hug" I asked, smiling broadly. “no thanks" was the very quick reply...and without a smile either! Another rejection (flame haired beauty) followed and it was over. Bugger!

Next, we were taught how we sit at HAI when working with our ‘buddy’ and later when working ‘one to one' with others. This was a revaluation!

I don't know if I can explain this HAI seating position without a demonstrator (which we had), but I'll try as it's important to many exercises to come. A couple sit facing each other, and inter lock legs. One person puts their feet through the space below the knees of the other person and both then shuffle their bottoms until their heads are quite close. Hands can now reach most places on the partner and (the revelation) thighs are apart with sexual areas exposed and only a matter of about a foot apart, depending on the stature of the people. I suddenly thought of doing this naked and gulped!

We were told to find a nearby person of the opposite sex as a buddy (oh shit, where was G after the melee?) and practise this new position. Luckily, I found her quickly, just ducking past the large lady.

We found a space and placed our mats and my back rest (called back-jacks) into position and shuffled together. Now, G had done this before, which helped me a lot. I was stunned as to how close we were, our faces only inches apart and our legs fully intertwined. “crumbs, this is cosy" I said. “ this is just the start" she whispered, as the facilitators moved to stage two...stroking!
Old 01-01-2019, 07:51 AM

Stroking is at the heart of HAI. You gently touch your partner with the lightest of finger tips, almost not touching at all. We started by hearing about how this was to be done. Always, the stroker must say "do you have any boundaries?". The person being stoked will then give a response. We started with faces only and G replied " no boundaries" to my question. I very gently stroked her cheeks, chin nose and lips, it was lovely! Later we moved to the head. In response to my question she replied "not my ears, please". I then stroked everything except her ears. This was getting good fun.

Next came upper body! "Any boundaries?" I asked. "Absolutely none, except my ears!" She replied. I gulped as I started stroking her bare neck and then clothed shoulder. I forgot to mention that one person speaks, the other listens and when told to (by the facilitators) can reply. No conversation takes place without the instructions coming from the facilitators themselves. After about a minute, G broke the rules and gently whispered " you can go lower, you know...I love to have my breasts stroked!". I didn't need a second hint, my finger tips sliding over the thin cotton between me and the huge melon like breasts in front of me. I soon felt hardening flesh and G let out a small sigh, "specially there" she whispered again.

Next, we came to 'entire bodies'. Again G said " no boundaries" as I stroked her legs and feet. I avoided any groin area, despite her "no boundaries" reply. Then it was my turn to have the whole process done on me, it was gorgeous! Having the lightest touch brush your face, exposed skin and hair was one of the most sensory things I'd ever experienced. When it came to lower body question I replied "no boundaries" without hesitation. G leant forward and whispered into my ear..."lower body includes your penis and testicles...just so you know!". "I kinda hoped it would" I whispered back. Despite me wearing baggy jogging pants and underwear, G let her finger tips glide around my cock and balls, both exposed under my clothing, due to the way we sat.

This is going to be an incredible weekend, I mused! More of that soon.

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 01-01-2019 at 08:04 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2019, 08:51 AM

Despite the incredible sensation of the stroking, I managed to stay flaccid. How the hell I'll do that tomorrow when we are naked, I couldn't begin to imagine. Further ‘melees' took place that evening, as well as some intimate face to face ‘statement’ work with our buddies. During the last melee I came face to face with short haired boyish girl (I'll give her a name now, Sian as I was to find out later) and she asked “would you like a hug" grinning like a fool I mumbled “yes please" and we embraced for slightly longer than previously. We made eye contact and moved on. Bloody hell, she felt so firm and soft at the same time and she smelled of something like a wonderful dessert! I really could have eaten her, if I'd been allowed.

We were then given instructions about the next two days. The Male facilitator said “please do not have sex (however tempted) with anyone here this weekend...including YOURSELF!” Wow, that last one might prove difficult, I thought. I'd have a try and sharing a room helps. Also, we were asked not to use anything perfumed in our washing (plain gels were in the bathrooms) or wear anything with perfume all weekend. Make up (for women) was to be kept to a minimum. They also suggested having an early night, as tomorrow would be ‘full on'. No mobile phones were allowed in the building (we had been told this already) and obviously no photos were to be taken. Anyone breaking these last rules, would be ejected immediately.

I went to bed and tried very hard not to wank myself to sleep, I struggled but finally slept with my head full of what tomorrow might bring!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s