photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-04-2017, 07:50 PM

Smile Accidental exposure on purpose?

I don't know if this is the right place to start this thread, but I'll just do it. I'm sorry if I'm rambling (also, English is not my first language).

I've always had this wierd fantasy of exposing myself "on accident" in public. The idea of it makes me really turned on, but also shameful. Maybe it's because I'm a shy person in real life. Maybe thats why it's such a great fantasy. I take something private, that I'm not all that happy about, and just show it. To everyone. In my fantasies I use my shame as sexual pleasure, to my own advancement. The embarrassment I would feel if this were to happen is out of this world.

I don't know why it has to be "accidental". Maybe that makes me feel better about it. Like, so that people don't think I'm trying to show off or anything. Here's were I get to my point. I'm getting older each day, and grow a little bolder too.

My aunt and uncle has an outdoors pool and one day this august I decided to stop by and take a swim. I knew they weren't at home, and that made me less shy. Also I'm from a small place. There are far between houses and no peeping neighbours. I decided to take it one step at the time. I climbed up from the pool and untied the straps on my bikini-top, just enough to make them really loose. Then I dived in. The feeling of my top falling down was amazing. The way the straps tickled my back and neck as they slithered around me in the water. My breasts, bare in the water. I felt kinda shameful, but it was so good. Maybe that's what made it so good. It was partialy also the fear of getting seen. What if some neighbour actually saw me somehow? Or what if my aunt and uncle came home early? I had to do it again.

I did it one more time, made the top fall off. It wasn't as good this time, maybe I had too high expectations and this time the slithering of the straps felt kinda unpleasant. But I decided to untie both my top and bottom the third time. The butterflies danced in my belly. What if they came home and i didnt have time to put on my bikini? I'd look so stupid. Like a stupid little girl.

I collected myself dived in for the third time. I was disappointed, cause it actually didn't work... My top fell off, yes, but my bottom somehow stayed on me. They felt really loose though, so i started swimming, moving my hips quite a bit to kinda shake them off. Soon I felt the bottoms slowly sliding down my bum. It was magical, I tell you. The knees were the best part. It tickled me in a good way. But the anckles, that was the very great part! The feeling of my bottoms falling past my ancles was almost orgasmic to me. Then I was naked. Naked in an outside swimming pool.

Afterwards I felt ashamed and stupid. Maybe some of you think I sound stupid too, but I don't care. I'm trying to embrace this. To get more sure of myself and to live my fantasies. And now, I kinda want to try this in a public pool. I don't know if I have the guts quite yet, and I would first want to try it in public without getting seen at all. but I really want to. Not in my own home town of course, but in some other town, for sure

Is there anyone else who feel the same way I do? Am I making sense? I'd like to know. It was exciting sharing this with you. Also, if anyone got any tips I'd be happy to hear them
Old 11-04-2017, 10:06 PM

Default making sense Also, any tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
I would first want to try it in public without getting seen at all. but I really want to. Not in my own home town of course, but in some other town, for sure

Is there anyone else who feel the same way I do? Am I making sense? I'd like to know. It was exciting sharing this with you. Also, if anyone got any tips I'd be happy to hear them
Yes, I think you make perfect sense, I understood you fine.
And I think you're off to a good start. The more you do it in private, the less daring it will feel. Maybe find a public pool, in a near by town, or if your city is large a pool across town. Go there when it is slow, or close to closing time, anytime it is not crowed will do, wear your bikini but don't plan for it to come off, just go to swim. Practices tying your bikini, at home, so that you know it will come undone. Then use that knot when you go swimming.
I think you are a rock start, I so wish I could be at the pool when your bikinis top or bottoms come off.

You might also try leaving your blinds open a little, and just wear Bra and panties, as you do thing around the house. Once you become more confident, you can open the window more, or wear less clothing. Maybe go nude. Good luck, and please keep us posted on how it goes.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 10:31 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
Yes, I think you make perfect sense, I understood you fine.
And I think you're off to a good start. The more you do it in private, the less daring it will feel. Maybe find a public pool, in a near by town, or if your city is large a pool across town. Go there when it is slow, or close to closing time, anytime it is not crowed will do, wear your bikini but don't plan for it to come off, just go to swim. Practices tying your bikini, at home, so that you know it will come undone. Then use that knot when you go swimming.
I think you are a rock start, I so wish I could be at the pool when your bikinis top or bottoms come off.

You might also try leaving your blinds open a little, and just wear Bra and panties, as you do thing around the house. Once you become more confident, you can open the window more, or wear less clothing. Maybe go nude. Good luck, and please keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks for your answer. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. If I find a way to tie the knots kinda sloppy it may all work out on it's own. I'm definitly gonna practice that

The blinders thing I can't do unfortunatly. I live far from the road and there are no neighbours
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 11:53 PM

Thanked 2,120 Times in 123 Posts
Default more

a good friend of mine , a guy used to do this a lot with his ex g/f. he had some great ideas and apparently they worked very well but I was always a bit too shy to get involved but they did stuff like that many times
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stargirlzx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 01:46 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

Have you tried exposing "accidentally" with very short skirts....or skirts that would easily blow up on a windy day? (e.g.--the old pleated style tennis skirts) Women get away with that all the time, of course... since it is the wind that is exposing you, it is always a situation that is plausible as an "accident".

..perhaps there's friends or even extended family you could be a bit too "casual" around for good "oops...didn't realize you were there" kinda moments? Stories about those situations are always hot as hell to me. I happen to be a bit of an "accidental" exhibitionist myself, though of course it's much more difficult for men (and not as accepted) to get away with such a thing... best we can do are scenarios involving some loose shorts showing a bit too much to perhaps a female friend/acquaintance, or pants that are a bit tight in the crotch to show things off.

*oh another thing you could try-- perhaps a longer skirt that just has a split, or is a "wrap" style...? Since the wrap skirts can easily show off a whole leg.... I still fondly remember a certain female friend in college (*that I was absolutely smitten for..years later now; I'd still jump at a chance with her, actually), noticing her walking back to the dorm one day with a wrap skirt on..and suddenly the wind blew it open...and for a brief moment I got one hell of a flash of her entire right leg... still get hard just remembering this wonderful visual, and her reaction to quickly pull that part of the skirt back over.

Last edited by Dookieman; 11-05-2017 at 01:57 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 02:01 AM

Quote:

I don't know why it has to be "accidental". Maybe that makes me feel better about it.
I think that's the rule an not the exception.

I've been with many girls feeling like you. We went to nude beaches or into the sauna and there was no sexual komponent doing this.

But showing off accidental gave them (and also me) the ultimate kick.

Once I had been in a sauna with an ex-gf, nude for more than two hours. Then we went into the bistro, where everyone was in his bathing clothes. My gf had a little wadrobe misfunction. The hem of her bathrobe was pinched under the belt and showed her buttocks to everyone in the room (maybe 6 or 7 persons). Every sible one of them had seen her kompletely nude in the last tow hours, but this liitle situation led to my first hardon this evening
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OlliP For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
Have you tried exposing "accidentally" with very short skirts....or skirts that would easily blow up on a windy day? (e.g.--the old pleated style tennis skirts) Women get away with that all the time, of course... since it is the wind that is exposing you, it is always a situation that is plausible as an "accident".

..perhaps there's friends or even extended family you could be a bit too "casual" around for good "oops...didn't realize you were there" kinda moments? Stories about those situations are always hot as hell to me. I happen to be a bit of an "accidental" exhibitionist myself, though of course it's much more difficult for men (and not as accepted) to get away with such a thing... best we can do are scenarios involving some loose shorts showing a bit too much to perhaps a female friend/acquaintance, or pants that are a bit tight in the crotch to show things off.

*oh another thing you could try-- perhaps a longer skirt that just has a split, or is a "wrap" style...? Since the wrap skirts can easily show off a whole leg.... I still fondly remember a certain female friend in college (*that I was absolutely smitten for..years later now; I'd still jump at a chance with her, actually), noticing her walking back to the dorm one day with a wrap skirt on..and suddenly the wind blew it open...and for a brief moment I got one hell of a flash of her entire right leg... still get hard just remembering this wonderful visual, and her reaction to quickly pull that part of the skirt back over.
These are all good tips I don't know if I'd be comfortable going comando with a mini-skirt all day, but it definitly sounds exciting for a short trip to the convienience store or something.

Being a bit too causual, thats the idea I really like. Maybe I like it the most because it's in front of friends. That makes it less scary, but somehow also way more scary at the same time. And that intrigues me!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliP View Post
I think that's the rule an not the exception.

Once I had been in a sauna with an ex-gf, nude for more than two hours. Then we went into the bistro, where everyone was in his bathing clothes. My gf had a little wadrobe misfunction. The hem of her bathrobe was pinched under the belt and showed her buttocks to everyone in the room
Aw, that's so cute And if that is more of a rule and not ao much an exception I feel a lot better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 01:34 PM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Afterwards I felt ashamed and stupid. Maybe some of you think I sound stupid too, but I don't care. I'm trying to embrace this. To get more sure of myself and to live my fantasies. And now, I kinda want to try this in a public pool. I don't know if I have the guts quite yet, and I would first want to try it in public without getting seen at all. but I really want to. Not in my own home town of course, but in some other town, for sure

Nope I don't think you sound stupid at all either. You're exploring and pushing your boundaries. You should totally embrace it.

My fiancée routinely goes out in a dress (not too short) or strapless romper shorts with no underwear at all. She likes the feeling of being nearly naked, out in the world, but without really showing too much. It makes her feel free and more confident. She considers herself to be a "lite exhibitionist"; in other words only being slightly exposed, in control of what other people see; and feeling naked.
When we lived in our first condo with a street view, she would also walk past the open window completely naked: the possibility of being seen naked, but not knowing if she was actually seen or not, made her feel good about herself.

My ex used to push boundaries too. Even though we were nudists, she liked to feel free outside of the resort. Sometimes she would wear a sarong without underwear on our excursions, untie it on the road, roll the window down and let the wind it her naked chest.
She has also walked down our driveway naked at night.

It seems that "streaking" would be right for you. Never mind the term itself; you don't have to call it that. You could find an isolated road, wear just a skirt and strapless top; and roll the window down along with your top like my ex used to do. Get that "freedom feeling."
Or go on a hike, dressed the same; and when you reach a part where there's no one near, roll down your top and roll up your skirt; enough to feel the nakedness but still where you could quickly pull your top back up and roll your skirt back down.
Of course, there is also the nudist resort. At clothing-optional resorts or lakes, you can wear a bathing suit. There, you would be able to experience the same thing as you do in the outside pool. Except you wouldn't have to worry about what happens when your bathing suit comes off. You'd just be naked like most of the people there.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 01:50 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
I did it one more time, made the top fall off. It wasn't as good this time, maybe I had too high expectations and this time ...............................The butterflies danced in my belly. .................................. Also, if anyone got any tips I'd be happy to hear them
A public beach away from home might be a good place to "show" yourself a bit while being ever so innocent.
...........That is, while sunbathing, arrange for your very loose bikini top to slide down exposing a nipple, all the while feigning sleep.
........... Or, come out of the surf with one breast exposed, and act as it you are unaware, for as long as you dare!
My wife, then GF, had the most exciting moments of her life, her first ever nude experience, walking out of ocean completely nude in front of a dozens of beachgoers all wearing bathing suits. I wrote about that here some time back.

Good luck!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7