Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 03-07-2011, 02:04 AM

I spent a summer backpacking through europe around 5 years ago, stayed in dorms with co-ed rooms. By that I mean a big room with 12 beds, and both guys and girls sleep in the same room. People came and went throughout the week, so you really didn't know who you would wake up next to.

The bathroom was the only private place, so people went in there to put on bras and underwear. But otherwise it was a common site to wake up to a new girl walking around with just a thong and a t-shirt on, unpacking a bag a trying to find her jeans.

The hotel only had two room types: all-girl and co-ed. So the girls that would choose to sleep in the co-ed rooms were pretty comfortable with themselves.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:45 AM

The University of California at Santa Cruz has co-ed showers and bathrooms for their undergraduate students.

The school is a very leftist one, known also for the nearly open us of marajuana in the campus apartment areas.

I once stayed the night there while visiting a friend and was shaving after my shower when a girl came in and used the shower. It isn't easy pretending I wasn't interested in her undressing. She was partly careful as she could be to not give me a show in my mirror, and I would have looked like a jackass turning and looking at her. We did say hi to one another. At that point in my life I was 22, and she would have been 19, I guess.

There are a lot more young people with this attitude. There are many camping events in California where there's open nudity at the shower areas, and men stand next to women. I've been to some. Interestingly, the most open people to display themselves in a group shower setting, I have found, are gay men. More than once I've seen showers of these kinds become a "how many guys can we press into the shower stall?" game.

But seeing the women shower nude is great fun, as is trying to get as close as possible without looking like a creep.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Scottsman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 07:57 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

damnnnn....it would've been nice to have co-ed showers at my old school! We had 1 co-ed dorm (*which of course was the best dorm on campus for that very reason, obviously), but genders were split up according to floors. Floors 1 and 2...and I think 3 were only for guys. The upper floors were for women. Bathroom situation for that particular dorm was 1 bathroom shared between each 2 rooms on either side of a hallway. In some of the other dorms, it was community style bathrooms.

A co-ed shower situation is a voyeur DREAM! Ohhhhh the stuff I could've gotten away with...especially with today's tech....
Old 03-09-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
damnnnn....it would've been nice to have co-ed showers at my old school! We had 1 co-ed dorm (*which of course was the best dorm on campus for that very reason, obviously), but genders were split up according to floors. Floors 1 and 2...and I think 3 were only for guys. The upper floors were for women. Bathroom situation for that particular dorm was 1 bathroom shared between each 2 rooms on either side of a hallway. In some of the other dorms, it was community style bathrooms.

A co-ed shower situation is a voyeur DREAM! Ohhhhh the stuff I could've gotten away with...especially with today's tech....
Yea, this has been the case at every college I've visited. Genders were seperated by buildings and occasionally a building would have both genders seperated on different floors.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:03 AM

Default coed dorms

I went to the University of Texas in the mid 80s and lived in The Castillian, an off campus dorm. It was coed with 2 2-room suites (4 guys) and next to 2 2-room suites with 4 girls alternating down the hall. No big deal. The biggest dorm on campus had guys and girls in the same dorm but on different floors.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:12 PM

Thanked 2,940 Times in 190 Posts
Default coed dorms

I graduated in 1997 from a nominally Christian college in the midwest. Our dorms were all gender-segregated by floor. There were no coed bathrooms. Students of the opposite sex were allowed on the floor until a certain hour of the night. After that, theoretically the RA could bust you, but basically every student agreed that it was our shared responsibility to cover for anybody breaking that rule, and the RAs probably preferred to look the other way as well.

I spent a few minutes trying to find actual statistics online, but I lost interest. I'm pretty sure that most colleges in the U.S. still have this sort of coed dorm setup (i.e. by floor). The ones that allow coed rooms are rare enough that people still write news stories about them.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:07 AM

Thanked 2,602 Times in 458 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglou View Post
Students of the opposite sex were allowed on the floor until a certain hour of the night.
Thats unbelievable really, treating adults like children.

In the UK that may well be illegal as it is discrimination based on gender.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfang View Post
I attended grad school at the university of mass. at Amherst in the early 80's. The grad students

lived in a four story dorm. One of the floors was co-ed. To my surprize, so were the bathrooms. I do not meen

they were side by side, both sexes used the same bathroom! I know you do not believe me, hell I did not believe

this! No one in my home state of Pennsylvania has ever believed this. I have tried thur the years to find some

proof on the internet that this was true, but to no avail. I would appreciate any help and would like to know if any

colleges in the states were set up in this manner.
All you need for proof is to find anyone who went to UMass! I was there as an undergrad in the early 90s and the dorms were co-ed and so were the bathrooms. What that meant was that roommates were of the same gender but floors had both women and men. And the bathrooms were co-ed but each stall was separate, so you really didn't get public nudity.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:14 PM

Default most ive ever trembled

ive got a treat for you guys but i cant post it yet since at the moment im on my gfs computer... but check in on monday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pmaster111 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 09:04 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

This thread also brought back the old memory of looking under the bathroom door in that co-ed dorm I mentioned. Though the floors separated the genders, of course that did not rule out the girlfriends who visited your neighbor and went to use the restroom that was shared between each 2 rooms! We were fortunate to have a nice, large gap between the bottom of the bathroom door and the floor. Whenever I heard a female voice next door from the neighbor's room, I was ready with a small mirror to look under the door in case she went to the bathroom. I got a few nice views that way....lay down next to the door and angle the mirror a certain way....haha, those were the days.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2