uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-10-2015, 06:04 PM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 131 Posts
Default Vacation

Will be taking a vacation soon & 1 rule for the gf is NO BRA. Will get interesting with some of her shirts I will be picking out! Hope some of the board members get an eyeful!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2015, 01:30 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Tame

Wife and I went for an all day cycle ride yesterday with some friends, one couple and one single guy. My wife decided to wear her new white Harley tank top. I tried talking her into going braless but she did not agree. Her compromise was one of her older bras that does not have any padding. She also brought a button up cotton shirt if she felt she needed a break from the sun.

Yesterday was in the 90s here in Wisconsin, along with a nice dose of humidity. At our first stop for gas I noticed my wife, who is one of those women who can be chilly when it's 80 out, was actually sweating, oops "perspiring". Her tank top was clinging to her very nicely. While not turning see through, no matter how hard I stared, it was a sexy look.

Our next stop was for lunch. We decided on Culver's, a Wisconsin based burger and frozen custard chain. As soon as we walked in I felt the cool refreshing air conditioning. I took a glance at my wife and her nipples were standing at attention. At that moment I was very glad for the bra choice and that she left her other shirt on the bike. After we all sat down after ordering the single guy in our group noticed my wife's nipples and joked about her "putting somebody's eye out with those." She was red from embarrassment but took it in good humor. They stayed close to full attention our entire time there and I noticed my friends stealing glances. I did take a couple of glances at my friends wife but she must have had a padded bra on.

Later in the day we stopped for supper (like I said, an all day ride) and my wife did grab her other shirt before heading into the air conditioning.

It was an enjoyable day in more ways than one.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:39 PM

Thanked 2,479 Times in 217 Posts

One summer in college my girlfriend and I were walking when out of nowhere it started pouring. We were soaked head to toe and her button down shirt became practically see through.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hi gfb4228

This comes from a gal's point of view

I absolutely adore wearing revealing clothes in summer ..and the rest of the year too if possible !

I never wear any panties and I'm always in short skirts, or little short floaty sheer dresses, if need be I'll cut the linings out to make them more see thru. I sometimes wear shorts, but ones I've modified with long slits that fray and open up in all the right (or wrong) places, so my modesty will hopefully be compromised. I wear sheer or gaping tops ..most of the time with no bra, but if I do wear one it'll be cupless or one I've cut nipple holes in !

When I'm driving I often go my whole journey with my skirt around my waist like in these pics and when I'm out in public I'm always leaning, bending, squatting....trying to 'accidentally' flash my bald pussy, and I lean forward too, so guys can see my boobs and hard tingling nipples down my gaping tops ...and I make sure I get the sun on me in sheer tops so my boobs and nips are visible....sometimes I get changed from one outfit to another next to my suv in the mall lot, say I'm wearing a skirt and wanna put some daisy dukes on, I won't slide the shorts on and then take the skirt off, I'll take the skirt off so I'm bottomless, and then put them on, but I won't rush ! ....all kinda naughty of me huh...but I just love it, I can't stop myself, I was born a naughty exhibitionist....and I just get soooooo turned on by what I do, and the reactions I get

There are quite a few pics of me on OCC, maybe take a look through my posts some day..

xx
Nice pics and i love the camo see through shirt. I love when women go braless. Been trying to get my to go braless, but only got 1 time in vegas, here nipples were pooking out but couldnt see them due to it being a dark shirt, but hey its a start. I hope she will do it agian, i would love to she her show them off in public.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 10:56 AM

I just had an epic summer view this week that I had to add to this post. I was at the grocery store in the produce section when I noticed an attractive late 20's couple picking up a few things. They were both wearing workout clothes, but didn't look particularly disheveled or sweaty, so maybe they were headed to do something active or maybe they were dressed like that just because it's summer.

The gf was wearing short black shorts and a blueish purple marled t-shirt. She had blonde hair in a short pony tail, a cute but not spectacular face, and a great fit body. I didn't think much of it at first, but then I caught a glimpse of her walking from the side just for a moment. Something pointy was protruding from her chest. I assumed it was a seam or point on a sports bra as is typical. But the more I looked the more I became convinced she was not wearing a bra. I was behind her but there were no lines or straps that I could see from the back.

I decided to go closer for a better look. I almost crashed my cart when it became blatantly obvious she was not wearing a bra and her very perky A boobs were easily visible under the thin shirt. Her small but long and hard nipples were sticking straight out for everyone to see. Going from the hot outside to the cold grocery store probably played a big part in that.

They looked like they were in a hurry only grabbing a few things and moved on to a different section quickly. I decided to rearrange my shopping list and go find wherever they went. I spotted them in the dairy section which was fortuitous as once again it is rather cold there. I stopped my cart by a drink section about 10 feet away while they spent a few minutes deciding what kind of milk substitute to buy. I got a great look at them and could not believe what I was seeing.

They headed to the check out after that and I watched a little more but from a distance. I always wonder what is going through people's heads in a situation like that. It was so obvious her nipples were blatantly showing that they must have noticed. Did she not care? Why didn't the bf say anything or stop her? Did he like it? Or was it intentional and they were doing it all for fun?
Old 07-14-2017, 11:48 AM

The other side of the story the wife and I were out drinking one hot summer night she was wearing a white wife beater and tan shorts. She's got a nice buzz on and a healthy set of double DD tits and had to stop for cigarettes. As we pulled into the gas station knowing her nipples are always hard I told if I stopped she had to give me her bra. Once the bra was gone she could clearly she her huge brown nipples standing up high and proud and sent her in for her cigarettes. I sat in the car and waited until she returned wondering how many times the clerk jerked off thinking about her tits.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:15 PM

Default my wife an at amusement park

This thread about summer clothes reminded me of this.

A few years ago my wife and I went to an amusement park with another couple and their kids. They picked us up in their car and we drove about an hour to get there. It was well over a hundred degrees that day so my wife put on a sundress and underneath she wore white leggings.

The day went fine and I was enjoying seeing so many women out wearing summer clothes. At one point we decided to go on this water ride. The sign on the front of the ride said, “You may get wet” but that was a big understatement.

During the ride we went under three different waterfalls, and I mean through the waterfalls. So everyone gets wet. Also the boat sloshes around so that water comes in the sides. By the time we got off my wife, me, and the other couple we were with were soaked.

I first caught sight of my friend’s wife and saw that her white shirt was pinned to her chest and had become so transparent that her bra was clearly showing. She noticed too and put her arms across her chest. My wife was soaked but her dress was not see through. We walked for a few minutes to dry off in the sun but the women said they had to go to the bathroom and dry off.

My friend and I sat down and talked about the wet clothes were actually a welcome thing since it was so hot.
The women came out of the bathroom and I noticed right away that my wife was bare legged. She was holding her leggings in her hand and they were dripping water.

My friend’s wife said, “I was able to dry off my shirt using the hand dryer.”
My wife said, “The leggings wouldn’t dry at all.”
I asked her, “Why not just wear them until they dried?”

She laughed and said, “You don’t know what it feels like to wear wet leggings and how they irritate the skin.”
One thing I did know is that my wife doesn’t wear underwear under her leggings, so that meant she was going commando.

The rest of the day I waited for someone to see her under her dress, but my wife also realized she didn’t have undies on and was very careful. A few times breezes came by and I noticed she held her dress down tightly.
We went shopping and bought three bags of souvenirs and of course I carried two. The day was ending so we headed back to our cars and that is when I remembered the stairs going back to the parking lot.

When we got to the stairs my friend was about to start walking up with his wife but I discreetly touched his arm and motioned to wait a second. My wife and his wife started up the stairs and as they got up three steps I motioned with my head to my friend to look up.

My wife had a bag in one hand and the rail on the other so there was no holding her dress. As we looked up her bare ass appeared underneath her sun dress.
My friend had a big smile and I shook him out of his stare by pulling his arm for us to start up. We quickly picked up the pace so that we stayed three steps behind. My friend was looking up and his head was only a few inches from my wife’s bare ass. The back of her shaved pussy was on display too as he cheeks moved as she climbed the stairs.

When we got to the car I sat with my friend in the front seat and he high fived me as he got in. As we drove home I saw him keep looking at the rear view window.

After a few minutes I looked back and saw the women were sleeping. My wife had her hands in her lap so we couldn’t see anything. A few minutes later though, she moved her position and her hands shifted. My friend reached over and motioned to look back. She had shifted her hands in her sleep but by then it was too dark to see anything.
But it was the best trip to an amusement park ever.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:15 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife had this green sundress that was loose on top, she never wore a bra with it so I loved seeing her jiggle. One time her sister borrowed it when we were all at a beach house, her sister had bigger tits so it was quite a show. Once when my wife had it on her sister's BF was standing there talking to her as she was bending over picking up after the kids, I saw the show myself. Later I told her "did you realize Ray could easily see your bare tits when you bent?"

She just smiled coyly.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:29 AM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts
Default sheer

I stopped at a roadside stand a few years back ,the girl was selling fresh sweetcorn,she was short,had some rotten teeth and not to pretty,ut she had on a %100 sheer orange shirt no bra with the nicest set of tits you ever wanted to see,I bought corn everyday for 2 weeks that summer.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:59 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I was on i-10 one afternoon a few years ago , travel was moving smoothly them we got to a slowdown to a crawl, I figured there was an accident up ahead. Nope, a guy was changing a tire, leaning against the back of his car was his GF in a white t-shirt that was wet from a recent rain. Much more effective than flares or emergency flashers to slow traffic down.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s