or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2021, 04:16 AM

Thanked 24,892 Times in 1,256 Posts
Default I love my life !

I love my life !

I am quickly closing on 70 years old.

I have had a fabulous life and this thread is going the be my attempt to document it.
My early life was largly uneventful. I was born , raised and educated in Ill. I got my degree in computor science from Ill. in 1972 I married at 24 , had a son at 26, my wife contracted cancer and died when the son was 11 and he and I moved to Fla. From that time I was Mr Gooddad for years. When he got old enough to leave the nest, I "blossomed" at an amazing rate.

I am going to throw in a few "teaser" pics to keep ya'll on the line.
Disclaimer : Some of these ladies may or may not appear in the following posts , depending on if I remember.
Attached Thumbnails
0 Donna.jpg   1758.jpg  

20130904_150143.jpg   angelWandaPDVD_059.jpg  

B rendaBromwell.jpg   Brick.jpg  

cropIMG_8417.jpg   dawnDaniella.JPG  

DSCN2273 at wb 2015.JPG   IMG_3090.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 01-06-2021, 10:00 AM

Thanked 1,359 Times in 100 Posts

Awesome, looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Looks like a great start.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 10:22 AM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 425 Posts

Awesome. It looks like this is going to be a good thread. It would be better if there was a story behind the pics or pic sets.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 07:31 PM

Default Suzette

Suzette was my second wife and the main influence in my sex life training. I was 42 and she was 27 , but she had no inhibitions and took me places I never even thought about.
She was the first one I ever had anal sex with, the first one I ever took to a nude beach, and she was instrumental in setting up the my first threesome . She was bisexual and a practicing exhibitionist .

When we were dating , she called one evening to tell she was coming out to my house in the country. She asked if her girlfriend Tina could come spend the night too. Before I could say anything , she continued with " I told her she would have to suck your cock too." So I told her ok.

It turns out Tina was an 18 year old coworker who was mad a her boyfriend, and didn't want to go home. She was very thin and brunette which was excellent from my view. As soon as they arrived we had a couple drinks and smoked a bit. Then both girls went to the shower to freshen up and shave their pretty little pussies. They came out 30 minutes later sporting some of Suzettes finest lingerie. They continued drinking while I got my turn in the shower. When I came out naked they were both lying on the bed.

I was already sporting a hard on. Suzette motioned me over to the side of the bed, She proped up on her elbows and accepted my cock into her mouth. The wife was not great at blowjobs , so I was anxious to try the new girl and I think Suzette was glad to rest her jaw. She motioned Tina over and turned the cock over to her. Unfortunately, Tina was not much of a cocksucker either. But she was new and pretty and I didn't last too long before I nutted in her pretty mouth. After a bit we drifted off to sleep with Suzette pinning me to the seam on the side of my king size bed and Tina sleeping so far on the other side I couldn't reach out to grope her tiny tits.

The next morning they both left for work. I would not see Tina again for 2 years, after Suzette and I had seperated.

I have attached pics of both , although not from that night.
Attached Thumbnails
Seethru.jpg   girls3.jpg  

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 01-07-2021, 09:25 AM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTour View Post
Suzette was my second wife and the main influence in my sex life training. I was 42 and she was 27 , but she had no inhibitions and took me places I never even thought about.
She was the first one I ever had anal sex with, the first one I ever took to a nude beach, and she was instrumental in setting up the my first threesome . She was bisexual and a practicing exhibitionist .

When we were dating , she called one evening to tell she was coming out to my house in the country. She asked if her girlfriend Tina could come spend the night too. Before I could say anything , she continued with " I told her she would have to suck your cock too." So I told her ok.

It turns out Tina was an 18 year old coworker who was mad a her boyfriend, and didn't want to go home. She was very thin and brunette which was excellent from my view. As soon as they arrived we had a couple drinks and smoked a bit. Then both girls went to the shower to freshen up and shave their pretty little pussies. They came out 30 minutes later sporting some of Suzettes finest lingerie. They continued drinking while I got my turn in the shower. When I came out naked they were both lying on the bed.

I was already sporting a hard on. Suzette motioned me over to the side of the bed, She proped up on her elbows and accepted my cock into her mouth. The wife was not great at blowjobs , so I was anxious to try the new girl and I think Suzette was glad to rest her jaw. She motioned Tina over and turned the cock over to her. Unfortunately, Tina was not much of a cocksucker either. But she was new and pretty and I didn't last too long before I nutted in her pretty mouth. After a bit we drifted off to sleep with Suzette pinning me to the seam on the side of my king size bed and Tina sleeping so far on the other side I couldn't reach out to grope her tiny tits.

The next morning they both left for work. I would not see Tina again for 2 years, after Suzette and I had seperated.

I have attached pics of both , although not from that night.
Great story. It was awesome that you had the pictures to go with it. It gives a great visual as I am reading the story. Thank you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2021, 11:44 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 90 Posts

I am sceptical of 99.9% of the stories in this section....but I believe this one. And this guy is my hero.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kar.tom69 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2021, 07:00 PM

Default Flashing the boat people

As I mentioned earlier , Suzette was a true exhibitionist , and would get her nose bent out of shape if she wasn't properly appreciated. We were riding home from the nude beach once and she was still charged from getting the attention on the beach so she decided to ride home naked. For whatever reason , she wasn't getting the attention she wanted so as we passed one last truck just before dusk, she leaned out the window topless to give the truck horn tug signal. I've always wondered what if it had been a female driver ??

Another trip , we were coming out of bike week and stopped in the state rest area picnic area for a snack and drink. . Suzette has been teasing me by flashing me all day long. There was a large group of bikers down the road past us a bit. When she heard them start up and start coming towards us , she unzipped the sweatshirt and lifted her tee shirt and flashed them as they passed.

Probably the most memorable time was a sunny after noon while we were sitting and drinking at a riverside fishin hole. This river was deep water navigatable which means huge ships and tugboats pass be frequently. The channel was very close to the bank we were sitting on probably 100 feet away. The fish weren't hungry so the drinking got more of our attention. And as she drank Suzette got hot so she took her shirt off. And sure enough, along came a couple of freighters. She would stand and wave at them and be unhappy if nobody waved back. They nearly all saw her and waved though. After a bit she laid on the picnic table so I could nibble on her little bald pussy. After a couple position changes, we ended up with me on my back on the table and her on top riding me. And sure enough, along came a tugboat with about 3 guys on deck. She sat on my cock and waved as they went tooting their horn past us ! That's the biggest thing I will always remember about her.
Attached Thumbnails
SUZETTE 4.JPG  

Old 01-10-2021, 01:20 PM

Default Donna at Playalinda

About 20 years ago , when I was hanging with a stripper named Donna , we made a Sunday trip to Playalinda Beach. It was a beautiful day and we were both glad to get away from our peoples for a bit of fun. We got there earlyish about 9 or 10am, and it wasn't real crowded yet.
We walked up the beach a way to try to get a bit of privacy, finally spreading out about 50 feet from anybody, in a low spot. Since she was a stripper Donna was used to men oogling her body and we weren't worried about that as much as getting enough privacy to fuck. We piled our beach bags between us and a couple to one side of us, The other side had a bit of a low spot that went about 10 feet past us to a small rise. We figured nobody would pile in too close, but we we wrong. As the beach filled up eventually a guy came and laid on the other side of our gully.
About the time he showed up I was engaged in lubricating Donna's bald pussy with suntan lotion. I made sure she was well covered on both sides . I'm sure he was watching as I tried over and over to force the oil in. She was feeling it too, sqirming and moaning as I worked. After lubing her I laid on top of her , discreetly sliding my cock into her ass. I slowly poked her for a little bit until some people came past us . I rolled off, still with a good hardon, and laid beside her as they passed,
Donna had rolled over on her back so she could see them and probably to insure they saw her. After they passed, she started oiling me down. Except my cock which she wiped off with her wet cloth and started sucking me. She was on top for a bit but then she had me lay on my side and she laid in front of me and kept sucking.
It was about that time I noticed the guy beside us was stroking his cock . And watching. Soon I pulled Donna's head up . I pulled her up alongside me and whispered in her ear that I wanted her to roll over so I could fuck her ass. When she rolled she was a few feet away from the guy jacking like crazy ! It was a huge cock too. I whispered in her ear asking her if she wanted some of that. She giggled and poked me with her elbow saying NO ! He came while Donna watched and I kept poking her ass.
He got up to leave, but stopped next to us and wanted to know where we were staying and would we like some company. Donna quickly said no, and explained that we were local and needed to go home.
Playalinda is a 2 hour drive from my place on the interstates. Donna was still pretty horny so she decided to ride home totally naked. My truck at that time was a little Ford Ranger, which sat lower than any other truck so she was quite in the open. She masturbated most of the way home then curled up and went to sleep. Before she dozed off I told her I was still horny so she better stay awake for me. But she didn't. When I pulled into my driveway the neighbors were out in the street talking 2 houses down from me. I couldn't hardly carry her naked ass in while waving at them, so I got out and waved , then started unloading coolers etc. I guess when they saw work being done it scared them inside . When I came out of the garage they were gone.
As soon as they left I opened Donna's door and gave her a shake. She was a doner. But still naked, with her ass facing the door ! When I slid my cock into her I was amazed at how much oil and cum was in her ! LOL I added my own load and then put her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and hauled her naked happy ass to bed.
Best Beach Trip EVER !
The pic is Donna but not at the beach.
Attached Thumbnails
KNEES.JPG   Shvassfk.jpg  

SHAVED.JPG  

Old 01-17-2021, 07:47 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar.tom69 View Post
I am sceptical of 99.9% of the stories in this section....but I believe this one. And this guy is my hero.
I'm sure most of my true stories would be unbelievable!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2021, 09:34 AM

Thanked 3,456 Times in 338 Posts

Awesome. I want more of the girl on the Harley in the first post...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:

Tags
posing, vintage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HJ While Driving

1m:06s

06-28-2020
HCCR7163

3m:53s

05-19-2022
cum 11

1m:01s