Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2011, 07:45 PM

Thanked 35,766 Times in 4,706 Posts
Default Something new from DFP

Okay folks, usually when I release a new video at C4S, I put a trailer here for folks to enjoy. However this time it's a bit different. The video is something of an experiment, and so I decided to try another experiment here as well.

This isn't a trailer. It's the entire video. The only difference between this and what's up for sale at C4S is the resolution. Here it's a small, easy to download 320x240, whereas the hi-res version for folks that want it is 1280x720.

So if you just want to watch the flick, then enjoy this free copy. All I ask in return is for some feedback on the film since, as I said, it is something of an experiment. Rather than the straight ENF and/or voyeurism themes I've done before this one's a bit more grey, as the main character wants to show off, but is worried about being a bad girl if she does.

One final thing: there is a light spanking scene in this clip, so if that's not something you want to see, consider this a warning in advance.

Enoy!
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Case Study~lo res.wmv (26.64 MB, 2652 views)
Streaming Videos
Case Study lo res

12m:14s

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 02-05-2011, 10:02 PM

Thanked 23,559 Times in 2,691 Posts
Default Wow

Excellent video

I thought it was very hot. A good concept and well acted. It could have come across very cheesy and scripted but it wasnt. Wasnt sure exactly where it was going which kept me watching. Her telling the story really adds a dimension to the video. It is like reading a sexy story to us and acting it out.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
Excellent video

I thought it was very hot. A good concept and well acted. It could have come across very cheesy and scripted but it wasnt. Wasnt sure exactly where it was going which kept me watching. Her telling the story really adds a dimension to the video. It is like reading a sexy story to us and acting it out.
Excellent! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks Lotfw!

Btw, Jackie Stevens is definitely a talented actress, as well as a pretty hot model. She's don a number of B films:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1969196/

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 02-06-2011, 01:46 AM

Thanked 30,613 Times in 4,234 Posts

I know you do mostly ENF, and I know that's probably where the market is, and I appreciate ENF too, but I LOVE this type of genre - where the woman wants to be naked. I think the psychiatrist/patient scenario is the PERFECT vehicle for this kind of story. I'd love to see this extended - maybe he gets her to do public nude fantasies in "safe" ways, such as at a cocktail party. Only it becomes an obsession and she gets riskier and riskier - even getting naked at her work or in really public places. I think you could really explore a lot of stuff there. Anyway, I found it incredibly hot, even though I'm not big on spanking.

The only drawback, and I'm only saying this because I think you want honest feedback - is that I didn't think the actress was all that hot. She was actually a very good actress - probably one of the best you've had - but I didn't find her appearance to be all that attractive. She made up for it by being sexy and believable, but if you had a hotter actress - wow!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
I know you do mostly ENF, and I know that's probably where the market is, and I appreciate ENF too, but I LOVE this type of genre - where the woman wants to be naked. I think the psychiatrist/patient scenario is the PERFECT vehicle for this kind of story. I'd love to see this extended - maybe he gets her to do public nude fantasies in "safe" ways, such as at a cocktail party. Only it becomes an obsession and she gets riskier and riskier - even getting naked at her work or in really public places. I think you could really explore a lot of stuff there. Anyway, I found it incredibly hot, even though I'm not big on spanking.

The only drawback, and I'm only saying this because I think you want honest feedback - is that I didn't think the actress was all that hot. She was actually a very good actress - probably one of the best you've had - but I didn't find her appearance to be all that attractive. She made up for it by being sexy and believable, but if you had a hotter actress - wow!
Thanks for your feedback Karl, I seriously appreciate it! I agree that I'd also like to do more "embarrassed but willing" style of videos as I'd like to think there's more to ENF than just one flavor. We might return to this idea again, as was done with the "Game Show" concept.

I added the spanking for two reasons: one was the obvious play to the spanking fetish market (hey, I gotta be honest), and the other was to add a bit of depth to the character in that, as long as she was punished, she felt absolved of any guilt for what she was doing.

As for Jackie being hot or not; I knew when I cast her that some folks might feel that way. Of course I know the same thing with any model I cast. Being honest myself; I've never been all that turned on by Kerri Taylor, who I've used in 3 videos now. However a lot of customers really like her. As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm afraid that I'll never find the "perfect" actress. I've actually had this scenario on my to-do list for a long time, but I knew I needed two things t make it work: a model with a natural figure (since a woman who's been shy and conservative up to now wouldn't have implants, or an overly glamorous look), and someone who could really act (which in all honesty I haven't found too often). I also liked the idea of casting someone who was in her 30's, as I thought it would add depth to have someone who's had some life experience having these urges that conflict with the life she's been living. However I love Jackie's talent, and I think that made the video work better than casting a 20-something with implants and perfect skin. To give a glimpse of just how good Jackie is, there was no script for this. We discussed the concept, did a rehearsal/walk-through, and then just played off each other as an improv.

I have no doubt that you're not alone in your view, and that Jackie won't be to everyone's tastes, but I do hope folks will see that she is a beautiful woman in her own right, and understand that I want to cast a variety of looks in my films.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback! I appreciate the honesty, and I hope it will inspire folks to share their compliments AS WELL as constructive criticism, since I want to hear both!

Old 02-06-2011, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,043 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Thanks for your feedback Karl, I seriously appreciate it! I agree that I'd also like to do more "embarrassed but willing" style of videos as I'd like to think there's more to ENF than just one flavor. We might return to this idea again, as was done with the "Game Show" concept.
I completely agree. I loved this variant on the genre. I was hoping that "Game Show Part 2" turns the tables on the host of the show, getting her as "involved" as the contestant, for example. She'd be even more embarassed than the contestant, since it's so unexpected that the Banker would turn tables on her, for example. "Game Show 3" could then bring the female banker into the picture as well ... Anyway, It's the theme / plot to these videos that makes them as enjoyable as they are.

Quote:
I added the spanking for two reasons: one was the obvious play to the spanking fetish market (hey, I gotta be honest), and the other was to add a bit of depth to the character in that, as long as she was punished, she felt absolved of any guilt for what she was doing.
Again, total agreement - combining the festishes theoretically widens the appeal of the video. I was thinking that exact same thing when I then stumbled upon this thread.

Quote:
I also liked the idea of casting someone who was in her 30's, as I thought it would add depth to have someone who's had some life experience having these urges that conflict with the life she's been living. However I love Jackie's talent, and I think that made the video work better than casting a 20-something with implants and perfect skin. To give a glimpse of just how good Jackie is, there was no script for this. We discussed the concept, did a rehearsal/walk-through, and then just played off each other as an improv. I have no doubt that you're not alone in your view, and that Jackie won't be to everyone's tastes, but I do hope folks will see that she is a beautiful woman in her own right, and understand that I want to cast a variety of looks in my films.
I liked this model as the video unfolded more and more (especially at the spanking part where it was rather evident that she was very "gifted" in the hand-quarters area!). And the part above about 30 somethings in the videos - especially for the rest of us that have a "generation gap" with a 20-something anyway - isn't to be understated ... (what do 40 somethings talk about to early-20 somethings these days anyway ? lol) ... Case in point is the feedback about working without having to have done a script. In fact, using models of different ages is in itself an idea that could translate into variants of the same story, in many ways (an incident over long time periods, different incidents or situations that would tend to happen of someone of that age, versus another, etc ...)
Old 02-06-2011, 01:02 PM

Thanked 23,559 Times in 2,691 Posts
Default Spanking

Not a huge spanking fan but I liked it in your other video 'blackmailed babes' of course the spankee didnt want to be which is probably why I found it appealing. I think it fit in this story for the reason you described.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 PM

Fonz, I can't even begin to do your well-thought-out reply justice, so I'll just say thanks for taking the time for such great feedback!

Old 02-08-2011, 10:39 AM

For what it's worth, though the video didn't particularly appeal to my taste, I found the production quality to be sufficient enough to warrant purchasing at least one of your clips. I much prefer seeing enf videos, as well as those where the character is either unaware that they're naked, or where they are aware it's happening, but are unable to stop it.

Thanks for posting this, and I hope that my experience is shared by others, and that this leads to more business for you.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:42 PM

Thanked 30,613 Times in 4,234 Posts

I think one of the reasons I liked it so much is that the interview format gives the character more depth. Its one thing to see a girl naked, but for some, the reason why she is naked and the fact she wants to be naked and wants to be seen makes it that much more exciting.

I also bought a clip because of this, so this "free" film you did for us is at least generating you some revenue!
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample