Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2018, 11:00 AM

Thanked 4,952 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great gif - really shows not only how he approached his exploration, but how she reacted to his touch, definitely did not pull away....

Fabulous game night pics too. Smart man not to force anything or demand she do something. Seems these events happen pretty easily on their own [maybe with a little nudging here and there] and best to let nature take its course. As you noted, a few adult beverages help along the way... but passing out was definitely the wrong move by your friend! Did you tell him what he missed??
Good point! I hadn’t thought about reading her reaction as much! I know if he didn’t pass out it’s hard to say where things would have gone! We haven’t told him yet but I am hoping we do and hopefully she lets me show him the pictures as proof!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 10:30 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Good point! I hadn’t thought about reading her reaction as much! I know if he didn’t pass out it’s hard to say where things would have gone! We haven’t told him yet but I am hoping we do and hopefully she lets me show him the pictures as proof!
When you do tell him, definitely show him the photos! He would really kick himself then for having that last beverage! And she will love his compliments, even if she acts all embarassed...

Last edited by Omega88; 03-26-2018 at 10:33 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 4,952 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
When you do tell him, definitely show him the photos! He would really kick himself then for having that last beverage! And she will love his compliments, even if she acts all embarassed...
Thanks I will have to do that! Then see if he prompts the next hangout and drinking games lol!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:17 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Esandes: You are one lucky man! So is your friends
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:48 PM

Default Ex gf

My ex gf used to enjoy being checked out by my friends...after a few drinks, she would flash them routinely. At the time, we were in our early 20's and still living at my mom's, but it had a finished basement which was where I lived and my one friend would stay over alot and sleep on the couch after a night of drinking. The ex and I would frequently have sex on our bed while he was sleeping on the couch...or so we thought he was sleeping...after a few times I started to notice he would always be on his side facing us, and I started to catch his eyes open so I knew he was watching...one night I was hitting her hard from behind doggy, and I positioned her so she was bent over facing him purposely so she would eventually catch his eyes open...and sure enough she did, and she was never the shy type so she immediately said "enjoying the view Dave?"...lol his eyes then fully opened and he said "yeah you caught me I've been watching this go on for the last few months, but I'm really hard and don't want to wait till you two fall asleep to jerk off so would you mind if I go ahead do it while I watch"...she invited him to come onto the bed for a closer view, so he laid right next to us stroking his cock...I figured I might not get a better opportunity, so I told my ex she should help him out...she was clearly wanting to because within seconds she buried her mouth around his cock...right about the time I was going to suggest switching spots and letting him fuck her while she blew me, he began showing signs he was going to cum so the moment passed and she swallowed his load...this happened a few more times and always ended up with his cock in her mouth but I guess it was too exciting for him as he always came too fast...we talked about this recently and he's "like not for nothing, but Shannon was alright and she gave great head, but damn dude I would love to relive that experience with your wife now because she's so much hotter" I would love to make this happen, but my wife isn't really open to playing with my friends, she prefers the anonymity of guys we don't really know so it doesn't ruin any friendships
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I never wear a bra and love to show off my braless titties in low cut, thin, almost see through blouses. Guys just can't take their eyes off my chest when I'm out shopping or anywhere. When I was a young girl in the 70s unless your nipples showed against your shirt, no boy would look at you. There were too many other girls walking around showing off their nipples and bouncing braless tits. If you wanted to be cool and thought of as hip you would wear something thin and even pinch your nipples to make them hard before you went into an area with cute guys. My tits are still firm and have just the right amount of bounce to them when I walk. I just never put a bra back on. About 15 years ago one of my husband's buddies came over to our house before my husband got home. It was summer. I was barefoot, had on a small pair of cutoff short shorts, and I had on a fairly thin, tight, scoop neck blouse that showed nearly everything. I was working in the garden so the top was sticking to me like a wet T shirt contest. He came out back and as I stood up he could barely speak. I led him inside for a cool drink and tried to sit on our screened in porch and have a conversation. He couldn't take his eyes off of them and had a lot of trouble following what was going on. I knew he had a thing for me but the poor guy was using both hands in his lap trying to cover up what was a very uncomfortable hardon. After a while I just came out and said, "You want to see them, sweetheart?" He gulped, nodded and said, "Yea, I want to see them bad." I said, "How do I know you want try to grab me and fuck me if I show them to you?" He said he wouldn't. I said, "if you let me tie your hands behind you I'll let you suck on them." He quickly agreed. We went inside and I took an old piece of cotton cord I had and securely tied his hands behind him. I threw a big pillow in front of the couch and told him to kneel on it and pulled my thin blouse over my head. He moaned when he saw them. I leaned forward and pulled his face to the right one and he started sucking. Soon I moved his mouth to the other other one. All this was making me wet so I leaned back and unfastened my shorts and put my finger on my clit. After hearing him moan so much while he sucked on them was getting me very horny. I pushed him back, put my fingers in the waistband of my shorts and slid them off. (no panties then either) I laid back on the couch, spread my legs and asked him how he was at eating pussy? Well he turned out to be pretty good. After he got me off several times I pushed him back on the floor. As I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, out popped his raging hard 5 inch dick. As I started jerking him off he begged me to fuck him. I said, "Honey, you've got to be much bigger than this to ride this ride. (I only fuck big dicks) It wasn't long before he shot cum all over himself and my hand. I wiped my hand off on his face and helped him up. I put a couple of paper towels in his hand and made him waddle to the back door with his pants around his ankles. I was still naked. I got a kitchen knife, opened the door, put the knife against the rope holding his hands together and said, "If you tell anyone about this I will tell everyone about your tiny dick." Then I cut his hands loose and pushed him out of the door, closed it and locked it. It was hard to stop laughing.
That really is rude and almost unforgivable; making him feel bad about the size of his manhood!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jumajigger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 11:54 PM

Thanked 4,897 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
So we hung out with our friend again. Unfortunately there wasn’t any touching this time. I wanted to make sure to just follow the mood and not force something to happen that doesn’t seem natural to the situation. So we were having some drinks and chatting and like clock work he started staring again. I didn’t mention anything I just stayed quiet. We decided to play a few drinking games and that’s when things got good. I’ll admit I was pretty drunk so I don’t have the best recollection of the specifics but I do have a few pics! Clothes started to come off when my wife started loosing. The look on my friends face was priceless when her tits came out! Her face was priceless as well! We kept playing for a while and she went back and forth between covering up and hiding and also letting them out. The game slowly died off and my friend eventually passed out and so I snapped a pic of my wife flashing by his head! I told her to run them on his face and she almost did but chickened out. Pretty cool experience I think!
Fantastic boobies, I definitely wouldn't pass out if they were on display
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 09:22 AM

Quote:
The look on my friends face was priceless when her tits came out! Her face was priceless as well! We kept playing for a while and she went back and forth between covering up and hiding and also letting them out. The game slowly died off and my friend eventually passed out and so I snapped a pic of my wife flashing by his head! I told her to run them on his face and she almost did but chickened out. Pretty cool experience I think!
We all kinda know what your friend's reaction was but what was your wife's expression and reaction to the evening, from when she initially removed her top to reveal half of her magnificent bod to the back and forth of whether she would rub her boobs on his face? She obviously enjoys the thrill of letting him see and occassionally touch her bod...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 09:50 AM

Default Any updates?

Any new adventures with your wife? whether with your same friend or with others? She is such a sexy girl she should let others see and enjoy her. She obviously has enjoyed what has happened so far... You do know everybody wants to fondle her luscious bod???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 12:13 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

This happened a long time ago. My SIL (wife's sister) had a BF, Ray, who thought very highly of himself, I didn't know what SIL saw in him, he was short, loud-mouthed, and just annoying. She dated him for a few months then they broke up, I was glad.

One night in bed I was talking sexy to my wife about who she had any sexual experience with or who she had flashed. She asked if I remember SIL's BF Ray, yes I did, "Him, you have to be kidding!"

She said he was always trying to get a glimpse of her tits and he complimented her a lot, so it turned her on to play along with him. She said one day they were at our house, we were getting ready to go to the beach, I wasn't there and SIL left to run a quick errand. My wife said Ray was watching a ball game on TV and she went to the bedroom to put on her swimsuit. She had the bottom half on and was putting lotion all over her chest, she burns very easily, and there was Ray standing in the doorway watching her. The door had been closed.

She quickly did a handbra and fussed at him for peeking, but he said he loved her breasts and always wanted to see them. He got closer, she lowered her hands and let him fondle her for a few minutes, even kissing her nipples. They heard her sister coming back and that was over. I asked her why she never told me, she said "I know you didn't like him, I was afraid you would wring his neck".

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009