uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2004, 10:35 AM

Default Rocky Horror Girls

First can I say what a brilliant site, I have been a member for a short time and still am discovering great stuff all the time, even us girls like this sort of stuff, keep it up!
Perhaps I can shed light on the videos of the Rocky Horror Shows you have on here. I am sure I recognise the two slim girls, I used to do shows with them. I front a Rock Band, and they went on a short tour with us as topless sexy dancers.
I know they did amateur Rocky Horror Shows I have a long (30+ minutes) video of a show they were in, I do not think it was the one already on here though.
I do not know the rules on this site but the video is a bit explicit. The whole cast including the girls get completely naked and end up carrying out sex acts on stage. Is that allowed on here? Let me know.
If it is then I will attempt with my very limited technical female brain to get it in to digital form. How do you produce stills from videos?
Also I have various pics and videos of our stage act as well as a few post gig drunken frolics, there is though some explicit nudity so I don’t know if you will post it. However, if there is any interest I will attempt to convert them to digital.

Thanks again for a great site.

Tani xx
The Following User Says Thank You to sexytanya For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2004, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytanya
First can I say what a brilliant site, I have been a member for a short time and still am discovering great stuff all the time, even us girls like this sort of stuff, keep it up!
Perhaps I can shed light on the videos of the Rocky Horror Shows you have on here. I am sure I recognise the two slim girls, I used to do shows with them. I front a Rock Band, and they went on a short tour with us as topless sexy dancers.
I know they did amateur Rocky Horror Shows I have a long (30+ minutes) video of a show they were in, I do not think it was the one already on here though.
I do not know the rules on this site but the video is a bit explicit. The whole cast including the girls get completely naked and end up carrying out sex acts on stage. Is that allowed on here? Let me know.
If it is then I will attempt with my very limited technical female brain to get it in to digital form. How do you produce stills from videos?
Also I have various pics and videos of our stage act as well as a few post gig drunken frolics, there is though some explicit nudity so I don’t know if you will post it. However, if there is any interest I will attempt to convert them to digital.

Tani xx
YES......Y E S.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:37 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,424 Times in 866 Posts

Sexytanya,

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

The forum rules are pretty relaxed. It sounds like the material you have would fit in very nicely here. As long as everybody is over 18 and it's not copyrighted to another site, it will be okay to post.

This sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see what you've got. If you need any help posting or converting things to digital you can send me an e-mail.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytanya
Also I have various pics and videos of our stage act as well as a few post gig drunken frolics, there is though some explicit nudity so I don?t know if you will post it. However, if there is any interest I will attempt to convert them to digital.

Tani xx
If you could do that....I would be forever in your debt
Old 09-06-2004, 09:24 AM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 182 Posts

Have I missed the follow up post. It would be cruel to not pass them on.
Tony
Old 09-16-2004, 02:35 PM

Was there ever a thread of Rocky Horror images? I don't remember ever having seen one, but perhaps I missed it.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:31 AM

Thanked 35,854 Times in 4,731 Posts

I'm bumping this thread up from the depths because this has been driving me nuts. If you read Alex's post, he seems to be referring to an ongoing series of clips with staements like "another Rocky Horror" clip, etc. Unfortunately this is actually the oldest thread archived under the "Sexy Videos" category.

Several clips were posted on a later thread, but as this states that this is "another clip" I assume there was something before this one.

Do any of the old timers have ANY info on this? Possibly saved clips from way back in the day? I'm a RHPS fanatic and would love to find out if there's anything still floating around out there.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 12-10-2008, 08:14 AM

Thanked 177,985 Times in 18,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
I'm bumping this thread up from the depths because this has been driving me nuts. If you read Alex's post, he seems to be referring to an ongoing series of clips with staements like "another Rocky Horror" clip, etc. Unfortunately this is actually the oldest thread archived under the "Sexy Videos" category.

Several clips were posted on a later thread, but as this states that this is "another clip" I assume there was something before this one.

Do any of the old timers have ANY info on this? Possibly saved clips from way back in the day? I'm a RHPS fanatic and would love to find out if there's anything still floating around out there.
This thread:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=46

Is actually a day older, and refers to other videos that were posted on the old OCC main page before it.

Fango
Old 12-10-2008, 02:10 PM

Thanked 35,854 Times in 4,731 Posts

For some reason I thought those were posted after the original. Guess I'm getting senile...

Thanks Fango!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 12-18-2008, 12:12 AM

Thanked 2,097 Times in 138 Posts

They were from a US amature acting group who loved "the rocky horor show"
here in the uk as in the clips they stand on stage and copy the movie which is played behind them on the big screen it's quite a cult thing and is judged a honour to be on stage until the end song and dance segment when anyone can get up on stage.

Tags
performance art, rocky horror, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s

02-19-2015