Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2020, 12:30 AM

Thanked 2,173 Times in 138 Posts
Default Homemade/charity calendars

I was flicking through one of my favourite threads earlier (it's actually how I found this site in the first place), the naked charity calendars thread.and it got me thinking. Has anyone ever been involved in one?
Either modelling naked stood next some amazingly hot girls, been behind the scenes or anything like that?
The closest I ever came was a few years back I was into basic amateur photography and a female friend asked if i would take some pics for her to make a calendar for her husband as a present. It was mainly just lingerie with a couple of topless from behind shots. Sadly she insisted I use her camera so I never got to save any pictures. But I got to see her in some amazing sexy underwear and briefly topless (although we had previously been on holiday and she had gone topless so it was nothing new).
I also had a friend involved in printing a village calendar who showed me some of the pics that didnt make the cut. Mainly a few nipples on display that shouldn't be seen
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 01:57 AM

Thanked 3,454 Times in 338 Posts

No girls were involved so I do not know if this is a violation of the rules but I was in a firefighter calendar about 18 years ago. I was a rookie at the time. I was wearing my structure pants/boots (or turnouts if you call them that) with suspenders and my helmet. I had "soot" all over me and was carrying a loosely coiled hose over my shoulder. It was an annoying experience and the only time in my life that I have ever worn makeup. Stand this way, no not like that, act natural, you are too tense, don't slouch... Then it was mostly what to a 19 year old (and even me now) were old ladies that bought them for the most part. Yeah the whole experience was over rated. We could not get away with that now days in our coed department that has become more politically correct.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 11:03 AM

Thanked 26,524 Times in 1,274 Posts

I'm sure I posted this before, but here goes. This took place in 1997, my wife was in a yoga class that turned social, they would do lunches, parties, all women were in the 40-50 age range, all fit. One of them came up with the idea of a calendar to raise money for one of the member's mother who had breast cancer. One of the members had a lot of camera equipment, another had a cabin on a lake nearby, so they all went to the cabin one Saturday and took the pictures.

In 1997 digital photography was not as good as it is now, so they took the pics on film, scanners and color printers were too expensive for most people, but, being a tech head, I had all those things, so the project was dumped in my lap. I presumed they were going to select the pics they wanted to use and bring them to me, no, my wife brought me a box a about 200 8"x10" prints.

She said I was going to love this, most of the pics were just teases with bushes, boat oars and furniture as props hiding all the naughty bits, but a lot of them were not quite covering up what they intended to. So I guess my compensation for my publishing skills was getting to see peeks of nipples and a few bushes and several butts of the ladies in my wife's yoga class.

My wife was Mrs. November. Before you ask, no I don't still have the pics 23 years later.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sperm spit on shirt

1m:08s

11-17-2013
camera found

3m:38s

12-18-2022
GH Fun

1m:18s

11-14-2020
karesse