Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2020, 12:28 PM

Thanked 3,061 Times in 121 Posts
Default Your wifes biggest and smallest

I don't know why it fascinates me so much but hearing my wife talk about all the cocks she's had really gets me going.

I asked her about the biggest and smallest cocks she's had inside her and she knew right away which ones they belonged to.

The biggest was easy to remember.
Kirk was almost 11 inches and thick, but his cock head was smaller and sort of pointed, making it easier to get inside her. Once inside it always stretched her out. It hurt so good... she always says. He could only get six or seven inches inside her a first, but when she had her first orgasm she opened up even more and he was able to go balls deep.
I thought he was going to hit my lungs he was so huge she said.

The smallest one took a little thought. A high school teacher with a little over three-and-half-inches hard fucked her a few times. Lots of cum, not much cock and though it turned me on to suck and fuck a teacher, I didn't come.

The other little one, maybe a little over three inches erect was one of the cool kids in high school named Bruce. He was about the size of a regular hot dog cut in half she said. He got really mad when I started to suck him and asked it it would ever get any bigger. It didn't he was so small I started to laugh when I first looked at it.

She had a few other little guys she sucked off but didn't let penetrate her. Really small she said, but they gushed cum.

One huge guy she really wanted inside her just wouldn't fit. He was as long as Kirk but his cock head was almost as big as a tennis ball. It was a huge mushroom shaped head. I could barely get him in my mouth. He was rock hard but couldn't penetrate me no matter how hard we tried.

So she sucked him off a few times and said she really enjoyed straddling him in front and jacking his cock off. I see why you guys like to jack off so much she said. It's fun.

So how about your wife? Will she tell you her secrets?
Old 05-14-2020, 02:27 PM

Thanked 16,358 Times in 1,144 Posts

My wife has only had three inside her (with many more inside her hands), and they have all been HUGE. I am her longest and thickest, but barely. Second place comes a guy not quite as long, but he was uncut and she readily admits how much she misses it. Third place was her first and on-again-off-again for over a decade and between other bf's. He, too, was huge, but the smallest of the three.

She had played with many others, though, and she even dumped a guy once she saw he had a totally normal, average tool to play with!
Old 05-14-2020, 02:30 PM

Thanked 16,358 Times in 1,144 Posts

Whoops, totally forgot to say that I, too, love when my wife talks about her past. Even after two decades of marriage now, she STILL asks, "Are you sure?" when she feels like talking about them. She loves doing it from behind so she can pretend I am her past partners, but when all said and done, when we are face to face and she knows it's me, that's when the insane level of magic happens.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:38 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 114 Posts
Default Not sure about the biggest

I don't know about her biggest but I'm positive I'm her smallest. I've been a SPH Huy for a while. She indulges me even without knowing. If interested ask for pics
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2020, 11:56 PM

Thanked 26,479 Times in 1,271 Posts

Biggest was her 1st hotwife experience, she was on a business trip and had a ONS. She estimated her was between 9-10", for reference I'm 6.5". Her smallest was a little misleading, she said he was no more than 5" but he had a thick mushroom head that felt incredible.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 01:26 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Wife's Littlest and Biggest Cocks She Has Had

Since my wife and I started swinging, I have seen all the cocks she has consumed. We always fuck others with our spouse in attendance. Of course, she always gets what she wants when she wants it -- I am not so lucky. So it truly is not a 50/50 proposition. But I always get to watch her get off on whatever and whomever she is doing. And that makes me horny as hell. And I get her later that day or night myself. So I can handle it.

The smallest cock she has had was an otherwise well-built muscular guy. When she pulled his shorts off and exposed a little 3 1/2 incher, I could see the look of disappointment on her face. I was doing everything I could not to laugh at her expression. However, she gamely continued with the process. In the end, the guy was really a pretty good fuck and utilized every partial inch he had, She did climax and enjoy his lovemaking.

On the other hand, the largest she has had was a guy named Reb. He wore a Civil War Rebel hat, but that was not the most descriptive thing about him. He had a 10" dick when it was soft. When my wife saw what was in store for her, she was both excited and afraid. That sucker was about 2 1/2" longer than the longest hard dick she had ever accommodated. I could tell that based upon her experience, she felt that that bad boy might well be over 15 or 16 inches or more when erect. She said, "Just up front, I am not going to give that thing a blow job. My throat is not that deep." Then she followed that up with a comment about the forthcoming fuck. She added, "If that thing gets too long and big and starts hurting me, instead of feeling as good as I hope it will, I want you to pull out on request. I don't want my pussy thrashed for a one time shot." Reb agreed. Then they commenced to get after it. I must say, my wife was really getting off of being stretched to her limits. Reb really gave it to her. I think she had about three huge climaxes with him. Periodically, they would change positions and I had an opportunity to see Reb's asset under full hard-on. I was surprised to see that his erect penis was not much, if any, larger than his soft member. I am guessing (since I didn't put a measuring stick on it) that he was no more than 11" hard. However, his 11" was all my wife could handle and more. As their RPM's heated up, she would every once in a while holler out that it hurt, but it must have hurt pretty good, because she never asked him to pull out. My only concern is that he might stretch her out permanently where she could not be satisfied with my 6 1/2 inches any longer. Well, they both seemed to enjoy each other immensely. I actually am glad that we live about 2,200 miles from Reb, because i think she might head over to his place more often than our own bed. But I am happy for her that she had the biggest cock that I have ever seen. She has had the best, and will just have to settle for the rest of us.

She has told me that she still enjoys it with me -- although i am somewhat deficient when compared to Reb. I don't know whether to believe her, but I can still give her multiple climaxes. But holly shit, I wish I had what Reb has. I think all I would have to do is pull that thing out, and I could have any woman. When my wife tells her Reb story, I see women's eyes light up and say, "Where is this guy?"
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 06:02 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default cocks

My wife has told me only about a few guys in her past and a few sex stories most of the cocks she's had were in her mouth and during high school she told me thats how she got
good at sucking cocks but the biggest wasn't the best she said one guy she dated for about two dates had a small cock but when he shot she had all she could do to swallow the load and sometimes she said it was way to much cum to swallow.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:47 AM

Thanked 2,509 Times in 202 Posts

My wife claims to have no memory of the sizes of her various exes, which leads me to think either they (all 12 of them) were unremarkable OR she's trying to protect me from feeling inadequate (not that I have any issues over my size)

A previous girlfriend was happy to tell all about size, shape, girth, staying power, ability to make her cum etc which was great to a point, but when she told me the last bloke she was with was so big she couldn't get it in her mouth I did shrink a bit at that thought (we'd already had sex many times by this point so it wasn't a relationship killer)

Friend of mine was equally forthcoming, especially to dispel the myth that all black men have big cocks. She was seeing a guy for a couple of years and confirmed to me one drunken evening that it was "no bigger than average" and that mine was possibly thicker (yeah, she was that sort of friend)

I often wonder how interested women are in size and whether they discuss such things. I have 4 female friends from childhood who are all still very close and all of whom I've had sex with over the years. I sometimes wonder if they've ever compared notes about me (yeah. it's ALL about me )
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
I often wonder how interested women are in size and whether they discuss such things. I have 4 female friends from childhood who are all still very close and all of whom I've had sex with over the years. I sometimes wonder if they've ever compared notes about me (yeah. it's ALL about me )
If my wife is any indication, they're interested and they discuss. I know at least nine of her friends have seen nude pics of me. Probably more, but she's admitted to nine who have traded pics. I kind of enjoy our little get-togethers.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020, 04:01 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default Big and small, through thick and thin

She'd had some that were so big as to be uncomfortable, so didn't like it. She guesses the longest was about thirty cm. The smallest was when after failing to get two regular size dicks in at the same time, she gave up and invited two guys she knew with small ones to try. That worked better. With just one in, she couldn't feel much, but when the second one hit her clit she liked it, so kept those two for a while. After that, she went back and rounded up some of her other previous lovers with small dicks and had them fuck her two at a time, but some didn't want to put their dick alongside another guy's dick. But she did get a few to do it, choosing long and thin. She said that having that second dick just to work her clit was heaven. Having solved the novelty of having two dicks inside her vagina at the same time, she went back to regular one-on-one.

As for too big, she knew from experience and from medical books that theoretically any woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate a penis of any size, but she was looking for pleasure and comfort, not mention in the Guiness Book of World Records.

After lots of experimenting she realized that what counted most was just the right thickness and just enough length to push firmly against her deepest inner place on the instroke. Too thin and you'd slide out; too long or too thick and you'd crowd her; too short and you'd never reach that magic deep spot. If you got there and she liked you, she'd keep you and send the rest home. That was many years ago and here I am.

Last edited by MFN; 05-17-2020 at 04:12 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
italian handjob

1m:37s

09-07-2007
TSJ1MK 2004 12 18 Girls loo Adler LQ

3m:18s

01-03-2005
Blackgirl stipping

2m:18s

10-09-2015
banya