Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2020, 12:23 PM

Thanked 2,645 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzarak View Post
Can you be more exposed at a nudist club? I suppose it is physically possible (yoga, weight machines, spread lips), but I think you can be more exposed by actions.
Agreed. In an environment where everyone is naked, the way to be more noticeable is through behavior/actions.

Most women in the pool area are reclining/lying in their lounge chairs. So a woman who is strutting around the pool for example, boobs bouncing, is automatically going to get more attention. Dynamic nudity (moving around) will always seem "more exposed" than static nudity (just laying around doing nothing).

Although it may seem counter-intuitive, partial nudity will often seem more exposed because of the areas it might bring more attention to. My wife and I went exploring a resort once and ended up in the ping-pong area of the clubhouse; where two couples were playing. My wife at the time was wearing her tiny beach wrap. We got into a match with one of the couples; and as my wife played bouncing around, her wrap got "wrapped up"; with her boobs popping out of the sides and the skirt part riding up, causing the bottom of her ass to pop out as well. Even though the two other women were naked, my wife got quite a bit more attention with her "ass and tit flashes".

"Spreading eagle" tanning will always win in the "more exposed" category. But attitude/behavior and "dynamic nudity" is a close second.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 02:15 PM

Thanked 2,698 Times in 401 Posts
Default If nudity is always more erotic than clothing, then there would be no lingerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
Agreed. In an environment where everyone is naked, the way to be more noticeable is through behavior/actions.

Although it may seem counter-intuitive, partial nudity will often seem more exposed because of the areas it might bring more attention to. My wife and I went exploring a resort once and ended up in the ping-pong area of the clubhouse; where two couples were playing. My wife at the time was wearing her tiny beach wrap. We got into a match with one of the couples; and as my wife played bouncing around, her wrap got "wrapped up"; with her boobs popping out of the sides and the skirt part riding up, causing the bottom of her ass to pop out as well. Even though the two other women were naked, my wife got quite a bit more attention with her "ass and tit flashes".
Interesting observation Shihoin regarding partial nudity and intermittent exposure.

If nudity was always more erotic than clothing, then there would be no demand for lingerie before or during sex.

It also depends on the context. Genuine naturism is surprisingly non-erotic, even puritanical when you experience it - I would not have believed this statement until I experienced it.

In a naturist environment, clothed or partially-clothed women, or naked women hiding behind strategically held towels etc. unintentionally draw attention to themselves are more "interesting".

As you say, behaviour/actions whether clothed or nude, or unexpected/unintended exposure (not simply nudity) is what can be erotically charged, see Low key events that give a massive thrill https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho....php?t=208752y

Anyway back to the topic.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 04:43 PM

Thanked 2,645 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjohn View Post
In a naturist environment, clothed or partially-clothed women, or naked women hiding behind strategically held towels etc. unintentionally draw attention to themselves are more "interesting".
Anyway back to the topic.
Fact.

That reminds me of one of my wife's early social nudist experiences. She didn't really didn't want to be seen outright naked that day; but she didn't want to stay completely covered either. So she opted to wear her sarong; but tied loosely (as in the woman in the pic below). I tried to explain to her that if she was trying to stay "low-key"; the "crotch flashing effect" the open sarong was going to provide would probably have the opposite effect. But as usual she ignored me...
And as expected people were cranking their necks trying to get a peak as she walked around. Because it contrasted so much with everyone else just being naked, people were naturally curious about what was "going on there." She eventually realized that the best way - as counter-intuitive as it may seem - to actually be "low-key" was to just be naked and blend in with the rest of the crowd.

Now back to the topic indeed.
Attached Thumbnails
0021.jpg  
Old 07-30-2020, 07:55 PM

Thanked 4,629 Times in 411 Posts
Default Yes

Anything out of the ordinary attracts attention. My wife will at times wear only a top at a nudist resort since she doesn't want her large "girls" swinging. She gets more attention than when she is entirely nude.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 09:12 PM

Thanked 18,175 Times in 797 Posts
Default Revealing the full truth—she was horny

I started this thread many years ago to tell our experiences as nudists without exaggeration. This past weekend after riding her Sybian to some massive orgasms, my wife, now in her late 70’s, and I reflected on some of our best memories. With some coaxing she told me the full story of her gang bang when she in her late 20’s.
For reference look at post 3 for the original story as she told a year or so afterwards. Then post 49 tells me the truth that she had kept from me. But not the full truth that I just learned.
We are at our favorite nudist resort a few hours away with our best nudist friends Rob and Betty who introduced us to the nudist lifestyle. My wife looked awesome and she left Rob, Betty and me by the pool where she had been swimming for over 2 hours and flirting with some of the young men and with a 40 year old guy who had been watching her intently. She went back to our rented room upstairs at an old house at the resort for a book or something. She noticed the guy from the pool followed her with a very obvious erection swinging back and forth. Hard ons happen, but men are discouraged from walking around with them because there are children on the grounds.
He stopped her downstairs telling her how much she reminded him of his late wife and how much he missed her. As told in the earlier stories, he got close, felt her up, tried to fuck her against a wall but ended up fingering her expertly. She did not want to fuck him so she offered to suck his very needy cock. She had just started when they heard someone enter so they ran upstairs with him close behind her shapely ass. He stopped her at the top of the stairs and had her lean forward so he could tongue her ass eventually slipping his face deeper between her spreading legs so he could lick her now wet pussy as she was grabbing her ankles.
He followed her into our bedroom and he sat on the bed where she resumed sucking his cock and she soon had him on his back so she could lick his large balls and the his rectum. She stood and walked around the bed putting a knee on both sides of his head and lowering her pussy to his face. He spread her as wide as she could remember and dove in as she resumed taking his thick prick so deep in her throat, her nose was poking his balls. All this was in her earlier stories but here is where it changes.
After an active 69, she rolled off of him and he told her he had to fuck her. She was hesitant but looked out the window and she could see me still beside the pool with Betty. Just below the window were some guys drinking beer and they had tennis racquets. She looked at the guy with her and climbed on the bed, keeping her eyes on his throbbing thick penis. She believes he pounded her pussy for maybe 15 minutes in several positions
and they both could not help moaning and yelling before he roared and flooded her pussy with cum.
She laid flat on her tummy after the final doggy style fuck and looked over toward the door. She was shocked to see 2 men, one a teenager and the other in his late twenties at the door rubbing their hard dicks and grinning at the guy who had just fucked her. They were all friends and had heard the action outside and said they would be surprised if anyone at the nudist resort had not heard them. More shocking was our friend Rob, standing to one side holding his hard cock. She and Rob talked while the three guys laughed and looked at her. So here is my completely nude just fucked wife in a room with four naked men. Rob had just come up after he saw the guy follow my wife from the pool to the room, just to be sure she was safe. Seeing her being fucked and yelling “faster faster fuck me harder and harder” , he felt she was ok.
The guy who had just fucked her was rubbing a recovering cock and told her to get on her back and show them everything she had but couldn’t show around the club. She was spread wide in moments enjoying eight male eyes staring deep into her pink. One man told the teenager to help himself and my wife just laid back and he fucked her with a speed and appreciation only a young man could. Over the next half hour or so, all took turns, often two and ultimately three at a time. We had just started anal a year or so earlier and she loves it. I asked if they used condoms or lube but she doesn’t remember either.
She had her pussy and ass filled at one point when Rob came over and put his rock hard dick in her mouth, completing one of her fantasies. The young guy come in her four times in less than an hour.
The three men left without a thank you and Rob spread her legs and started eating her cum filled pussy to her surprise. Then he stood up and said “I have always wanted to fuck you” as he slipped his cock into her.
A short while later my wife was showering at an outside shower beside the house and trying to not be too obvious about washing cum from inside her pussy and asshole. She saw the guy who had followed her talking to an irritated lady who wanted to know where he had been. As she showered the young guy got in the shower with her and they soaped each other up. He was asking if she would go back upstairs with him two of his friends. She told him she had to to the pool to meet me and he said he could find lots of places to fuck if she would. She didn’t but she did update another of her stories about meeting guys in a shower when I can put it in OCC.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 01:54 PM

Default More detailed truth from long ago

In post three I discussed some of my wife’s and my adventures at nudist clubs around the country.
-my wife loves the open showers where people can soap each other up and sometimes more. She had told me she had walked in on two college aged guys and they soaped her up and she soaped them as well leading to her being fingered and her jacking them off. Not knowing about this, I was asleep nearby by the pool.
Recently she told me the whole truth. There were three younger guys, probably high school age, and when they started showering next to her they started talking and offered to play “car wash” where they all would wash her. Of course she agreed although she was concerned with their ages. It sounded innocent enough so she let them as she stepped into the middle shower out of five. This was a cinder block building with a men’s room to the left and women’s to the right and the showers in the middle. There were no doors since this was a nudist facility but the showers were on a side wall somewhat blocked by a structural wall to the front. Anyone can just walk in but you cannot see who is showering if you just walk by. This building is about 30 feet from the end of the pool.
The boys were my wife’s height or a bit shorter and they began rubbing her down with great enthusiasm. At first they politely avoided her lady parts which made her relax but they started to get closer and closer to her breasts, ass and hairy triangle. She got more excited and wanted them to touch her privates even though she knew the boys should not. Two began on her breasts and the other on her ass. She let out a moan, encouraging them that she was ok with their feeling her up. The boy in back leaned her forward and began to wash and finger her making her moan louder. Leaning forward she saw both boys had five to six inch erections and the boy in back was rubbing his cock up and down her ass crack. She could feel herself edging to an orgasm but she stood and on shaking legs told the boys they could not fuck her, she was not on the pill. She also expressed concern over someone walking into the shower and catching them. They never stopped touching her everywhere but one said he would keep an eye on the entrance and they all changed positions. The boy who spoke up said they were all virgins and she could not deny them a fuck. Sensing this, she reached into a nearby soap dish and got fingers full of soft soap and put it up her rectum. She did this several times then reached between her legs and told the boy behind her to give her his cock . She felt it in her soapy hand, making him groan ,and guided it into her soapy, slippery asshole. The boy gasped “oh God! I’m fucking her!” and she leaned forward pushed by the boy pounding her ass and reached out for the other boys’ rock hard pricks. She was feeling them and they were still playing with her nipples and her pussy. She pulled the cock closest to her and put it into her mouth, surprised it was smaller but harder than what she usually sucked. Both filled her with cum quickly and she dropped to her knees, drooling sperm, and grabbed the cock that had been in her ass and soaped it up, removing all traces of doing anal. The remaining boy was pushing his cock toward her mouth but she told him she needed to be fucked again. She covered his organ with soap slime, dropped onto her back and pulled her legs up to her ears then reached down and pulled herself wide apart showing them all her inside pink secrets. They all stared and all were erect. The remaining boy dropped onto her and had his hard member in her pussy before she could stop him. Rather than fight it she relaxed and enjoyed a spirited and surprisingly good fuck remembering at that time that they were still under a warm shower spray. Minutes later after coming over and over, the boy pulled and wanted her to drink his cum which she gladly did.
The other boys were rock hard again but she looked past them toward the entrance and saw three boys and girls, all pink and nude staring at her and the boys. They were looking more at the boys erections than at her, or so she thought, and when she spoke to them, they ran away. Remember, this was a nudist club so they got to lots of nude ladies.
She was left now with three boys, still hard, so she turned away from them, got down doggy style and took them on one at a time. She used her hand to guide them to her rectum but one still got into her pussy. All came relatively soon but she said she came several times. She rolled onto her back, opening her legs wide letting the shower spray to beat on her pussy as she caught her breath. She opened her eyes and was alone so she found her towel and began to dry off as she walked out to the pool and found me.
I knew nothing about all this but she woke me up and said she had remembered a meeting at home so we packed and after giving me a quick blow job, we left a day early to return home.
-there is more that I Bailly get to soon.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 10:21 PM

Default Sex with an audience?

As mentioned in recent posts, my wife and I are discussing events in our lives, many of which relate to our nudist years in the 1970’s and 1980’s. We are now in our late 70’s but in good health. In threads 16,17,and 18 we shared a time we took non-nudist friends from our home to meet some nudist friends then we went to one of our favorite nudist resorts that has wonderful facilities. The story on my thread told our friends reactions and one fun occurance the day we got there.
We all arrived Friday afternoon in September, one of the best months to be outdoors in this area. Everyone was leaving Tuesday except for my wife and I who were staying until Friday for some alone time. Most nudist clubs are very inexpensive places to visit.
Over our long weekend, we had a wonderful, fun time and everyone got along very well, typical when everyone is 100% nude. Two of the nights we got dressed and went to nearby good restaurants and had seafood one evening and Italian on another. One fun mention is that all agreed to no underwear on our evenings out and the girls had to wear dresses. My wife asked if she could wear a garter belt and stockings but nothing else under her dress and we all agreed. That just made the other guys want to see her more. When we gathered at our vehicles to leave, I suggested that we make the ladies prove they were naked under their dresses.All did as requested lifting their skirts and showing us what we had all seen during the day but it was still sexy. My wife was last and she lifted her dress above her waist showing a lace garter belt with 3 straps on each leg holding up dark stockings with high heels. I cannot speak for the other four guys but I was hard in seconds. She stood with her legs separated somewhat and her hands on her hips holding the dress up, looking like she defied any man not to stare. The garter belt, the straps holding her hose and the black band on the top of her stockings made a perfect frame around her precious dark pussy. Two of the guys had seen my fully nude wife
often but never wearing stockings and heels; the other two had seen her nude for the first time earlier that day. I wanted to push her over the back of the nearest car and fuck her right there but I didn’t. This was supposed to be a fun nude weekend but we agreed no obvious sex that might scare our new nudists away. By the way, all five girls showed a lot at the restaurants and while dancing later each night. Some guys nearly broke their necks as the girls twirled while dancing. My wife with her stockings got the most attention in my opinion and was asked to dance each time until she was exhausted. They each tried to spin her faster and faster and it was VERY obvious she was not wearing panties. She did nothing to cover her nakedness. In one Spanish number she lifted the front edge of her dress and threw it side to side teasing every man in the audience. The other girls with us were made bolder by my wife’s dancing and I enjoyed being teased by peeks at their naked pussies, even though I had seen them all day. Not all the husbands enjoyed seeing their wives on display but as the booze kept flowing everyone seemed to love it. One wife was a real blonde with large perfect breasts and as she danced one shoulder strap on her dress slid down her arm and one lovely breast was fully exposed. The audience applause got louder and she thought it was because of her great dancing. She got more active, her dress top slipped lower and she was lifting the hem of her dress higher soon showing her sexy secrets which upset her husband and we left soon after. The only other memorable moment that night was my wife slipping on the dance floor and sliding down with her dress skirt rising above her waist with her legs spread VERY wide apart. She had twisted a knee and laid there with her wet pink secrets extremely exposed. It was even more visible when the dance club turned on the overhead lights so a paramedic could examine her knee and lifted her left leg high in the air. No one made any effort to cover her widely exposed vulva and wet triangle. My four male friends were right up front staring between her legs as I kneeled beside her. She whispered to me that she was coming and to not let anyone cover her sex. As the paramedic moved her, her above the knee dress ripped up the back almost to the zipper above the belt-line. My wife suggested I just help her stand so we could go out to the van. Standing behind her I saw that this club was larger than I realized and there were many tables behind where we had been sitting beside the dance floor. My wife’s accident had gotten a lot of attention and maybe 130 people were standing, looking our way. Many could not see her fun parts because she was still on the floor. As I lifted her up putting weight on her good leg, the dress fell most of the way down her left side. The paramedic tried to pull it up but I told him we would just trip on it so I lifted her up and someone pulled the dress out from under her. Standing fully exposed wearing only her black garter belt and stockings I whispered “are you hurt?” and her response was “I am loving this”. One of our lady friends had her high heels and while she was still standing on one leg fully exposed the club owner offered to call the rescue squad to take her to the hospital but I said we are just going home so she can rest. The paramedic who was not on duty, just with his date dancing, offered to get her a coat but I told him that I was her husband and everyone had already seen her nakedness so there was no need to cover her now. She added “I don’t care just get me home”. Our friends helped us out the door to our van and she told me later that one of the men had a hand in her ass crack and then between her legs helping me carry her. I just had an arm around her waist and her arm was around my neck. We got to the nudist club before the other two cars and to my surprise she hopped out and we went to our room without her needing help. We had a most enjoyable 69 then a powerful doggy style fuck. As we were in each other’s arms near sleep, she whispered “it would have been fun having the rescue squad take me into the hospital wearing only the garter belt and stockings”
There was another time she was at the nudist club in stockings and got caught. I can’t remember if I have told that story on this thread or not.7
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 12:38 PM

Default More from that weekend

It was a wonderful long weekend with our best local friends and our best nudist friends. All now agreed that the nudist lifestyle was worth doing again and often. When in the jacuzzi, showers, in the pool or dancing at the nudist resort, we all had the fun of groping the ladies, all very attractive and loving the attention. All five couples (including my wife and I) had been married ten years or longer and this added some needed spice to our lives. We husbands also liked showing off our wives and seeing that others found them attractive. I suspect that the other wives would do like we did: each evening my wife would update me on who felt her up, had her feel him up, and who made her come. Rob told me that my wife was the only one that
enjoyed anal and we should teach others how to do it right. Our last night together we did just that. Our friends got to see me orally prepare her while another lady pumped my cock, yet another rolled on an aggressively ribbed condom and lubed me generously, and another massaged my balls when I was about to slam my rock hard cock into my wife’s well prepared and lubed rectum. We put on a show and she was yelling, as usual, “fuck my ass! You are tearing up my asshole! He’s in my ass!” and more. Our nude friends began to feel each other up and soon we had another couple beside us on the bed fucking doggy style like us only we didn’t know what hole he was in. By the way the two beside us were not married. I glanced behind me and everyone was actively licking, sucking or fondling. I came so hard I broke the condom and jism was flying when I yanked out of my wife’s gripping tail. I had hardly gotten out of the way when Rob climbed on my wife fucking her ass as he did last time we gave our anal lesson. I slid down on the carpeted floor and Betty grabbed my cock, ripped off the tattered rubber and began sucking my last spurts then lowered her very wet pussy over my face. She tasted good.
We had breakfast together Tuesday morning all agreeing it was a great weekend. Our local friends were mentioning other friends they wanted to invite all of which had knockout wives. All of the women agreed they did not want to put on clothes. Soon we were all hugging by the cars, them dressed and my wife and I nude. All the guys felt and fingered my wife goodbye and all the girls agreed to kiss my now erect cock goodbye. Some gave a quick peck to my pecker while others took it all the way into their mouths for a few great moments. What a great way to say goodbye!
They drove away and we walked toward the pool with me sporting a lovely hard on. I wouldn’t do that normally but the resort was almost deserted with few cars left. At the pool one couple was packing to leave so we were alone. On the thick grass on the far end of the pool we started to kiss and hug. I heard a cough and saw one of the older couples that live at the club full time sit on chairs across the pool. We parted and they yelled “ don’t let us stop you! Do whatever you want. We’ve seen it all and for us it will be like watching Cinemax”. We started again and soon she had slid down and was sucking my cock, licking my balls, and lifted my legs so she could tongue my taint and my asshole. I was squirming and moaning when she moved into a 69 lowering her pink treasure to my lips. I kidded her that her pink secret place wasn’t very secret after this weekend and she just shivered. She loved to show it off.
I rolled her over and pushed her legs up to her ears then spread those shapely legs apart so I could see everything she had. Precum was drooling out of my cock when I rammed it into her. She let out a yelp and started thrusting her hips up to meet my prick making a loud slap. We pounded each other as only a long-term fuck combo could do until I felt then heard her say she was coming. I let loose with a pussy filling series of squirts surprised at the quantity after the activities of the weekend. I stayed on top for a while with my weight on my elbows and knees telling her how much I loved her .
We were interrupted by applause and some hoots. Our friends had returned after deciding to stay a few more days. With them were a few of the long term residents of the resort and a few others we did not know making a group of about twenty. Half were dressed which made us feel a bit odd and my wife did something I don’t remember her doing—she covered her pussy and breasts with her arms and blushed. My cock was red and hanging at half staff, needing to rest before it’s next call to action. I saw later her pussy had some of my jism visible through her pubic hair.
We all had fun for a few more days then we had to leave while three of the four couples remained for the weekend.
I believe a thousand males of all ages from youngsters to the elderly(like me today) have seen my wife full frontal nude with a smaller group having seen her most secret moist pink places and a much smaller group have been in her pussy, asshole or throat, all since we have been married. We are so blessed to have these memories to keep us horny.
If you want to see all she has to see, look through this thread and if want her younger before having kids, look at our “fond memories of dating “ thread. Trust me, she always loved to fuck and welcomed all new ways to orgasm.
Look at these now because when I pass away, we will ask all of our postings be removed.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 03:50 PM

Thanked 6,726 Times in 274 Posts
Default My wife at a resort with another man.

I believe I might have written here about the time one of our friends, Dennis, took my wife to a nudist resort.

Linda and I had plans to spend a weekend at a resort about 3 hours away, but at the last minute I was called away on business, one of those non-emergency emergencies. We had booked one night at a motel close to the resort to be able to spend almost two full days resting naked in the sun.

Dennis was at our home having a drink while we complained about having to change our plans. He mentioned that he had never gone to a nude resort and had always wondered what it would be like. He said he was too embarrassed to go alone and didn’t know any ladies who would be willing to go with him. We told him that we were willing to take him anytime and would show him around.

I suddenly had an idea that would give him an opportunity to go and also give Linda a couple of days at the resort as well. I told them that he should go in my place, spend the day Saturday at the resort, Saturday night at the motel and then pick me up at the airport early Sunday. The three of us could stop by the resort for a few hours Sunday afternoon and then all drive back that evening.

Linda was completely for it and it only took a little convincing to get him to agree. His only hesitations were that he was going to spend a day and night with my wife without me being present. And though he had seen Linda naked and had also been naked around her, he wasn’t sure if he could walk around naked with a lot of total strangers. Linda and I reassured him that we were both completely comfortable with him spending the day naked with her and that neither of us had any objection to the two of them spending a night together.

On that Saturday they arrived at the resort around 10 AM and after checking in Linda took him to an area that was somewhat sheltered from the more crowded section. She insisted that he strip immediately and get used to being around her and others totally nude.

He was worried about having an erection, which he did, so Linda rather discretely using suntan lotion and her hands relieved his situation. Naturally she asked him to reciprocate the gesture which he willingly did. As they relayed to me they had to repeat the procedure several times during the day.

Linda took him to the clubhouse and they had lunch and struck up conversations with several others, both men and women, who were there. They didn’t mention that they were not a couple or that she was married and I wasn’t there with them. They thought it would be too complicated to explain.

Dennis seemed amazed how casual Linda was around all the strangers all the time totally naked. He also said that he was surprised how comfortable he was being naked for the first time around others. Although he said he never seemed to get over the fact that the woman he was with was standing there totally naked with several naked men looking at her and she made no effort to cover herself. He mentioned that there were quite a number of clothed men in the clubhouse who were very evidently there to see naked women. He mentioned that fact to Linda and she acknowledged that was the case and she actually liked to show herself to them and watch their reaction when she approached and talked to them.

(This has gone longer than I had planned so I’ll cut it off here. If you want to read the rest let me know. Sorry if I bored anyone with my rambling.)
Old 08-21-2020, 12:11 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 973 Posts
Default Of course

I think you already know what my response is. This is a new story to me!
I didn't know Linda once escorted Dennis to a nudist resort. That's hot!
Keep going and tell us the rest!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236