photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2024, 01:54 PM

Yes, many times. Probably 20 or so times a nude life drawing model for small (6 -8) o medium size groups (12 - 25).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abc122 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2024, 09:33 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default At the Restaurant

Well, almost the only one. The only nude woman.

At Cypress Cove Nudist Resort in Florida the Dining room had a policy of giving the nude diners a free glass of wine with dinner. We would walk nude from our hotel room, carrying only our small towels to sit on. Several times, of the 10 or so couples currently dining, Julie and I would be the only nudes. We went to the resort to be nude 24/7, not to dress for dinner. We only dressed when leaving the resort to visit local attractions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 12:54 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

This thread kind of reminds me of a story Fran Drescher told on Howard Stern. She was still with her first husband - Peter Jacobson. And they were vacationing with their very good friends Dan Ackroyd and his wife Donna Dixon. They were at some beach location and apparently they had been walking along the beach for quite a ways and realized that they had stumbled on a nude beach. Seeing this, Fran gets completely naked and walks along with her husband, Ackroyd, and Dixon, who all stayed clothed.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 03:45 PM

Thanked 1,817 Times in 57 Posts

[QUOTE=Raycat;3332640]Well we eagerly wait for that litte more that night 😊 Your wife looks great btw.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy her, I certainly do as often as possible.

That night, actually that late afternoon, when we got back to the room, the skinny dipping and champagne got us all in the mood, plus with her being naked all day she was pretty much ready to take us both on. We went inside to get dressed to go out, but before I knew it she was laying back on the bed with my buddys face buried between her legs. After she got off we proceeded to have a fun little threesome where we both enjoyed fucking her.

Thats the rest of the story, and as I said, it was one of the most enjoyable days I can recall in my life!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to powderfreaks For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 05:28 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts
Default Formerly nude beach

We've been on a mostly clothed beach, with a nudist end, when the other nude people all left and it filled up with clothed people. I thought my wife might cover up but she didn't change her behaviour at all.
It was really brave because a lot of the clothed people were clearly not used to being on a nude beach, I think they had only moved down the beach to get to a quieter bit.
If there were other naked people they could have spread their stares but, apart from a few tucked away at the back, there was only her (us) right on the middle of it. So there was a group of people, probably not used to seeing naked people, with just her to look at, and she was happily walking to and from the sea, rubbing in sun cream etc.
I guess it's a given that naked people check each other out a bit but, from my discreet observations, the clothed men (and women) couldn't keep their eyes off her.

After a while, a few more couples turned up and stripped off next to us - a benefit of being the only ones is that you also act as a magnet, so I got to see some good close up action that day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 07:23 AM

Default Remote beach suddenly became crowded

On a vacation in cyprus we (both mid 20s back then) rented a quad bike and explored a national park on a peninsula. There were some famous hot spots with a lot of tourists but also a lot of small hidden beaches which were totally empty. We decided to stop at one of them.
Nudity is not common in cyprus but there where no people around so we both stripped nude and got into the water.
After a few minutes suddenly 2 Jeeps with a group of friends in their early 20s arrived and sat down right next to our towels. They propably didn't notice that we were naked because our bodies were fully covered by water.

Waiting for them to leave was no real option so we just got out of the water and headed for our towels.
The group of friends obviously didn't expect us to be naked but they made no big deal about it. After drying off I expected my wife to get into her bikini but to my surprise she just stayed naked and lied down on her towel. So I stayed naked to.
The group had an excellent view on my wife and I noticed that both the boys and the girls regularly checked her out and seemed to enjoy the views a lot.

I hoped that maybe my wife would inspire one of the beautiful girls to take their bikini-tops of, and eventually one of them did, but only while lying prone so there was nothing to see.
When they left my wife told me how exciting it was for here to be the only naked female und that she loved beeing looked at.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 08:04 AM

Default nude magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
After a while, a few more couples turned up and stripped off next to us - a benefit of being the only ones is that you also act as a magnet, so I got to see some good close up action that day.
I can definitely confirm that!
Where not totally frowned upon me wife is at least topless at the beach, even at pretty crowded beaches. Almost always there are some other women undressing too if she makes the first move. So I get to see a lot of beautiful boobs.

When on a lonely beach we are almost always naked, if another couple comes by there is a good chance that they get naked too even if they didn't plan too. They start clothed and after a few minutes you can see that "ah who cares" face and they undress.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2024, 01:31 PM

Default Beaches

We don’t go to nude beaches because I don’t want to take my shorts off. Therefore my wife is usually the only one nude because it’s a normal beach.
I love to watch everyone else on the beach watching my wife, especially when she’s getting undressed. It’s both terrifying and exciting at the same time.
The best time was on a really crowded beach in Portugal. The closest people to us were less than two metres away. My wife was topless when she turned on to her front. I reminded her that she’d promised to untie her bikini bottoms and then tuck the strings under to avoid tan lines. She immediately untied them and completely removed her bottoms. Most of the people closest to us were staring at her arse. I asked her how she was going to get her bottoms back on now. She said she hadn’t thought about that. Twenty minutes later she grabbed her shorts before turning over and sitting up. She then quickly put her shorts on while she was sat down.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Molten For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionism, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s