Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2022, 09:54 PM

Thanked 1,817 Times in 57 Posts
Default One time in Key West

My wife has been naked in public in front of other at resorts, beaches, etc. quite often. But as far as her being the only one naked, one time in particular stands out. We were in Key West for a long weekend to celebrate my recent promotion. My best buddy was the only one who could get away with us on short notice, so it was just us three for the weekend.

On the first day down there, we chartered a private boat for the day and went out for some snorkeling and fishing. It was just the three of us plus the boat captain (whom I knew wouldn't mind seeing her naked body!). I convinced my wife to wear one of her small sheer thong micro bikinis, which wasn't hard to do since she loves getting sun and hates tan lines! She wore a cover up on the dock to get on the boat but as soon as we got out of the harbor she peeled it off and stripped down to her tiny bikini, which all of us guys enjoyed. We motored out and anchored for some snorkeling and swam around for awhile, so when she got back on board the bikini was pretty much completely see-thru when wet.

As the day warmed up and the beer started flowing, and with the encouragement of me and my buddy, she popped off her top so her beautiful tanned tits were on full display for all of us. The captain didn't seem to mind and certainly didn't object. She proceeded to fish and sun herself topless and in just her thong bottoms. The captain played it very cool (he probably does get topless women out on his boat from time to time, in his line of work I suppose bare tits aren't such a big deal). She even caught a fish, and it was funny to watch the captain rush over to "help" her land it!

Before long she decided she just wanted to work on her tan, and without any additional encouragement needed, she took the bottoms off too. Now she was completely naked walking all around the boat, laying in the sun on the bow and just generally exposing herself completely to all three of us (plus any boat that happened to drive by within viewing distance, which several did). She spent several hours that afternoon totally naked and showing off for me, my buddy, and a total stranger. It was so awesome.

She even stayed that way as we finished up the day and motored back, and I remember the salt water spraying up and splashing her and making her beautiful bare tits glisten in the afternoon sun. As we approached the harbor the captain told her reluctantly that she'd better put something on, so she finally had to cover back up. It was truly one of the greatest and most enjoyable days of my life. The best part was she was so confident and comfortable being naked all day, even though she was the only one. It was a really special day.

Here's a few pics of the boat trip. There's a little more to the story that night which I'll post separately.
Attached Thumbnails
27639160478_1cd0d02d3e_c.jpg   28360401929_fa56fbba8e_c.jpg  

28360416479_52be07b07c_c.jpg   39241879685_4e479a578a_c.jpg  

28360397029_1cb825c687_c.jpg   40108004832_47fa1c1c07_c.jpg  

Old 03-08-2022, 10:10 PM

Thanked 1,817 Times in 57 Posts
Default Key West - the rest of the story

After our day out on the charter boat we came back to the semi-private place we had and the three of us (her, me and our friend) all got naked, popped some champagne, and went for a swim in our little villa pool (semi-private right next to our cabana). Then we got cleaned up, and the three of us headed out to dinner.

After dinner and more drinks we stopped by the Garden of Eden. We were all pretty lit, so it seemed like a good idea to get the wife body painted. Keep in mind this was NOT fantasy fest weekend (it was a few weeks prior) so body painting was not really common nor allowed outside the GoE. Never the less, we convinced her (which again was not hard to do) and she stripped right down and stood there in all her glory, a gorgeous blank canvas on full display! The painters did their thing, and several people stopped by to watch and admire her boldness and sexy naked body. She chose a leopard print and she looked fantastic.

After she was done we decided to go to another bar (making good choices at this point in the night!). She put her little denim skirt back on but left her top off completely, which I put in my pocket. We proceeded to walk down Duval to the Worlds Smallest Bar with her completely topless.

We've been to Fantasy Fest several times, so walking down Duval topless is nothing new to her. BUT - walking don Duval topless in just paint any other time of the year is really NOT ok and very much against the law. We sorta knew this but we were sorta drunk.

Anyhow we got away with it. We went in the smallest bar and there was a bachelor party in there with about 8 young guys. Given the size of the place she was protected from the street view by all the guys so we were basically safe for the moment. Of course the guys were beside themselves and perfectly giddy to find a beautiful topless painted woman suddenly attending their bachelor party. They swarmed her, which she loved. Of course they asked her right away if the paint went all the way down below the skirt, so she proceeded to remove her skirt and show them that it did! Someone broke out a camera and they all posed with her, and I remember one of the guys picking her up and holding her across the group of them. Like an idiot for some reason I didn't get pics of that - I was probably too caught up in what was happening. Huge mistake.

We finished our beers and someone came in the bar and told us that the cops were looking for a topless painted girl, so I threw her her top, she got dressed, and we got the hell out of there. Laughed our asses off the whole way back to the room. Had some fun once we got there too!
Attached Thumbnails
41509988111_8e9279167c_c.jpg   27639057498_de623b11cd_c.jpg  

41509950961_18bbe7b009_c.jpg   41509949601_3cb0c33bfb_c.jpg  

Old 01-27-2023, 12:02 AM

Default Only female skinny dipping

Once skinny dipping in a swimming pool my gf was the only female naked. We were 5 guys (3 of us naked) and 4 girls (2 with bikinis, 1 with a see thru white shirt and my gf fully nude).

The pool was deep enought to keep her full body covered. We were drunk fooling around and sometimes I pushed her up the water line just for fun so everyone could see her nipples. We laughed a lot.

At one point she looked at me and annouced: I gotta pee.

She used the stairs to go out so everyone in the pool took a good look at her round ass. It was kind of dark so I’m not sure if anyone saw her pussy and asshole from behind.

Sometime later she got back to the pool area. She kept her boobs and pussy covered with her arms and I yelled: If you want to come back in you have to put your arms up in the air, run and jump.

She gave us a shy smile then did exactly like that. This time everyone could clearly see her small titties and her shaved pussy before she got inside.
Old 01-27-2023, 06:08 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Fun as a hostess

Hoosyerdaddy—-please ask your wife to tell us about her experiences as a hostess, especially after she was more generous with her favors. Great stories!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2023, 10:10 AM

Default Wife’s Bathtime Admirers

Before we were married, my wife and I sometimes lived separately. So I would video chat when she was bathing so I could see her naked.

Oftentimes, her butch, bisexual sister would walk in needing something.

Somehow, an item search would turn into a whole conversation between the three of us, my wife on naked display.

Now married, I usually sit in the bathroom and watch my wife bathe in person.

I’m usually alone when I watch her, but one time, the sister was staying over.

The sister, seemingly recognizing the occasion, stops by the master bathroom for something, and stops to chat. Three way conversation like old times, wife naked and clearly unashamed.

The sister and I were in no rush to leave.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2023, 07:49 PM

I think this fits.

Years back I tagged along with my wife and three of her friends as they went to a small mountain town at Christmas time. They all insisted they didn’t mind me tagging along. When we got to the hotel I realized it was several cabins each with their own private hot tub. That obviously caught my attention. We ended up in it several times and it was great being the only guy surrounded by hot bikini clad ladies. After returning from the nearby bar the last night we all decided to have one last dip. In our room my wife stripped naked and went to grab her bikini but I suggested she stay naked. The other gals would find it funny. She agreed. So giggling down the hall naked she went. I followed in my trunks. The other girls were in the tub already. And gave a lot of cat calls as they realized she was naked. Her tits and bush and butt there for everyone to ogle. Needless to say hopes of everyone joining in were consuming me but alas it wasn’t to be. Still her friends commenting on her naked body was a thrill.
Old 12-19-2023, 11:56 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Modeling

My wife has actually been in this position a few times, she modeled nude for a life drawing class on more than one occasion, she has very few issues being nude, as long as the room isn't too chilly. Years later, after having children, she modeled for boudoir pics for me, she said since her body wasn't as perfect as it was before children, she had a few doubts. But the results showed that she was as hot as ever.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 04:09 AM

Well we eagerly wait for that litte more that night 😊 Your wife looks great btw.

Raycat
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 05:50 AM

This was in response to Powderfreaks story of the naked woman on the boat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 02:51 AM

Thanked 1,303 Times in 48 Posts

One time my girlfriend and I had a group of friends over. We all got high, watched some movies, and played games. At one point my gf goes to the room to change into more comfortable wear. While me and our friends are sitting in the living room I get a text from my gf telling me to turn around. I look over the back of the couch and she is butt naked right behind everyone. No one saw her but me but it was so daring and hot

Tags
exhibitionism, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12