uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2020, 06:57 PM

Default Online is a like an Ocean. Offline like a well

Online is a like an Ocean. Offline like a well. It is much more likely that your family will see you nude in real in person than online.
And offline nudity will lead to a big OOPS condition as emotions turmoil etc up on that moment. Online discovery does give people more time to digest the fact.
And in case of online, you can play innocent enough or even play the victim. That you weren't that adventures. That photos were hacked or leaked online. .. Plausible denial is possible online, but not offline when you have caught red handed.

So I feel, online is much safer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedeve View Post
I guess this thread is aimed at the men and woman on OCC and probably every other person posting on an adult online site out there. Are you comfortable showing your face or the face of your partner in pictures and videos where you/her/him is naked or involved in a sexual act? Bearing in mind that that picture or video will possibly be available somewhere online for as long as the internet exists?
Personally I know that my husband is not comfortable knowing that there is pictures and videos available online in which I am clearly identifiable, he has no problem with me naked in front of anybody in real life, but the fact that those images of me will be available forever Worldwide and that there is no way of controlling where somebody might post them and who might see them still seems to concern him. Being a exhibitionist and artist, and possibly the fact am a millennial and only 26 old growing up with technoly and the internet, I personally do not have to many hang ups about who sees me naked online. In many ways I suppose the whole artistic and freelance model image helps because it is largely accepted that artists and models see the human body differently and I for one have no ambition to ever become a public leader or high standing moral figure in any way, the type of career where sexuality, moral and religious values are constantly fine combed. The only situation I would probably like to avoid would be embarrassing family members, on his and my side, in which my nudity and sexuality is photographed and filmed in a very explicit way. Let's be honest I am fully aware that my father and brothers are men too and think and talk like all other men about women showcased in the ways I like to expose and show myself off to anybody out there. I can understand how shocked and hurt they would be if they ever see those pictures and videos of me, or find out from somebody else that I am secretly one of "those" girls. By all means would they defiantly be just as hurt as any other father or brother out there who finds out their seemingly innocent daughter/sister is the hot sl*t other men in the world discuss and sexually fantasizes about or look at totally naked to help them get sexually off with. Not even speaking about how my mother might react and feel. Still with all this in mind, the rush and sexual satisfaction I feel putting myself out there in that context, makes it hard to respect my husbands concerns and not push boundaries to far or recklessly. With that said from my side it would be nice to hear from you guys out there if you think its worth the risk and share your face and hope the wrong people never find out, or is it better to suppress the urges and rush you get from being seen and regodnized and play it safe and maintain as low a profile as possible?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jho.n3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
nakedeve, nudity, public shaming, sexuality, stigma

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s