Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjib View Post
Great to hear (the episode nearing completion, not the concussion or limited time thing). Are we talking some time this week, or a bit further along, just out of curiosity. Don't strain yourselves though, obviously.

Also as a general question, I know this is a collaborative effort, but is there any intention of either of you doing some solo work at one point? Just wondering as you both seem like great writers.
I would say that Episode 3 is around 70% complete or so. It's a relatively short chapter that sets the stage for SummerSlam. We hope to get it out as soon as possible, but with hectic schedules, I cannot make any guarantees.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRipper View Post
I would say that Episode 3 is around 70% complete or so. It's a relatively short chapter that sets the stage for SummerSlam. We hope to get it out as soon as possible, but with hectic schedules, I cannot make any guarantees.
Well good to know it's coming along nicely.

Thanks for the reply mate
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 06:30 PM

Doctor Ripper Productions just announced that Episode Three will be posted this Sunday. Check it out at http://doctorripperproductions.weebly.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 07:01 PM

Default Hey

Hey that's awesome mate thanx for letting us know
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 07:54 PM

This and 1993wwe brilliant new series both updated on Sunday; looking like a good day for this forum. I can barely wait.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey I agree and on a different note on this episode of raw I think at night of champions should be a fatal 4 way bra and panties match for the divas title so if u agree say so and who do u think will win and who do u want to win I can't wait to hear all of the fans of this story responses to the question
Glanced over this comment until this morning, my apologies. I would believe that Paige is coming out of Night Of Champions with the title. When the faces are dry, I wouldn't mind seeing a Paige and Emma feud on WWE television.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 09:08 PM

Default Hey

Hey thnx mate but u don't have to apologize and I agree with the Emma Paige feud but u didnt anwser the rest of the question if u want to can u finish anwsering if u don't want to just say something and I won't bother u or anybody else here
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 12:03 AM

Episode Three is here! DoctorRipper Productions would like to thank you for your continued support with our stories and encourage you to check out our site at http://doctorripperproductions.weebly.com/

Michael Cole: For those of you just joining us, SummerSlam is only six mere days away and the chase for the Divas Championship has gotten personal!

JBL: Tensions in the locker room are at an all time high. Who knows what is going to happen tonight?

Jerry Lawler: We’re being told that AJ has requested time to speak with Renee Young for an exclusive, in-ring interview about her match against Paige at Summerslam, who is the new number one contender for the belt as of last week.

The focus shifts to the inside of the ring where an innocent looking Renee Young stands in the middle of the ring in a tight red dress with great posture.

“My guest at this time, AJ Lee.” the blonde reporter states.

AJ’s theme song, “Let’s Light it Up”, blares on the loudspeaker as the smiling Divas Champion skips to the ring in her green top and dark denim shorts. She makes her way to the squared circle and extends her arm to Renee Young and the two shake hands. The crowd settles down when AJ and Renee take their seats.

“AJ, you’ve been bested by Paige twice. The attack you received two weeks ago was absolutely barbaric." Renee proclaims. "Then, this past week, Paige once again got the better of you to become the number one contender for your beloved championship. How are you dealing with all this commotion?”

“It has not been easy, Renee. But, I am not stupid and I certainly won’t cave into the tactics of a little brat like Paige and her heavyset, greasy advocate. Paige better remember that I am the queen of mind games and I’m at the top of the throne. I proved that last week when I had Casper running backstage without pants or dignity.”

The crowd at the Frank Erwin Center break into “YES!” chants as AJ lowers her mic, allowing the WWE Universe to voice their approval for the stripping delivered to Paige last week.

“Well, AJ, with SummerSlam approaching...”

Renee Young is cut off by Paige’s screeching music. The Brit makes her way down the ramp, clearly still angered by what happened to her last week at the hands of AJ. She is complemented by her classic leather coat and purple attire. Paige stands right next to the two woman in the ring. Renee looks at her with concern and fear while AJ shoots her a mischievous grin.

Paige turns to Renee Young and snapsthe microphone from the startled commentators hands.

“How dare you, AJ? How dare you strip me in front of the entire WWE Universe. I have been in this business for a very long time, seven years to be exact, to wrestle. I didn’t get called up to the main roster to be publically humiliated.” says an intensely staring Paige. “Your petty mind games are not going to help you win a match against me. I am going to make your life a living nightmare and it all starts in six days when I take back my belt.”

Paige and AJ stare at eachother, waiting in anticipation for someone to make the first move. Paige can see the anger growing in AJ’s eyes and knows she is close to setting her off.

“Plus, while I wrestled my way to make it to where I am today, everyone here knows that you only made it to where you are now by finding your way around the men's locker room” Paige snarks.

Her words are enough to set the champ off as AJ runs and pummels Paige to the mat. Both woman grab each others hair and roll around the mat, struggling to get an advantage. Renee tries to calm her guests before WWE's COO takes matters into his own hands.

“That’s enough!” screams the boss, running out from the backstage area. Triple H comes down to the ring with several agents who pull the two seething rivals off of eachother. The leader of Evolution stands between the two women who do not break eye contact with one another.

“This has gotten to be out of control. You two can go at it at SummerSlam, but until then, you are not to touch one another or else there is no damn match” screams Hunter. “Both of you will compete in a “Beat the Clock Challenge” tonight, where the winner will determine the stipulation for this Sunday’s matchup. Release your anger tonight but get the hell out of my ring, now!”

RAW fades to a commercial with Fit Finlay, Jamie Noble and other road agents separating the two irate Divas who stare at eachother with seething anger. Tensions finally came to a boil and now they must both defeat their opponents in a timely manner tonight to earn an advantage for their match at SummerSlam.

Michael Cole: We’re back live on Monday Night Raw! The Authority has just issued a "Beat the Clock Challenge" to AJ and Paige. They will both compete in matches against selected opponents. Whoever wins the match with the shortest time, will decide the match stipulation for the SummerSlam pay-per-view!

AJ Lee is still in the ring from the previous segment. She is sitting between the middle rope with the Divas Championship lying at her feet to await her opponent.

It’s Layla El that comes forth from the back. The Moroccan Diva is dressed in a one piece black singlet dress. She dances her way down the ramp without Fandango and into the ring, getting into the face of the champion as the bell sounds and the timer begins for AJ Lee.

Layla and AJ lock arms at the start of the match and it is Layla that is able to get the 5’2” woman to her knees. With AJ down, El connects with a series of rapid kicks to chest. AJ attempts to find some momentum, but Layla stops AJ in her tracks. Her showboating personality tells her to bump her butt into the head of the champion, sending her to the mat.

AJ, realizing that she needs time to regroup, gets out of the ring before Layla can jump onto the offensive again and takes a series of deep breaths to calm herself before rolling back into the squared circle. She cannot waste another second.

A racing AJ Lee finds some offense of her own upon her return to the ring when she catches the dancer with a double neckbreaker and then hooks the leg, looking to end the match early. Layla is quick to kick out before the ref can make it to two.

Lee is on her knees in frustration. She looks at the titantron and see’s that nearly a minute and a half have gone by. She lifts Layla to her feet but Layla throws three forearms to the skull of AJ and irish whips her off the ropes. Whilst running with speed off the ropes, AJ catches Layla with a back elbow that knocks out the former “Lay-Cool” member. With AJ Lee skipping around the body of Layla and plotting her next move, we take a look backstage where Paul Heyman and Paige are watching the match in suspense, hoping that Layla could pull out a victory or at least extend the match as long as possible.

Back in the ring, AJ dodges a roundhouse from a recuperated Layla, but is then nailed with a second kick to the throat that sends AJ to her back with force. Layla mocks the Champ by skipping around her with her arms around her back.

Layla decides that mocking the her opponent is not enough, she wants to humiliate her. Layla stands over her hurting body and begins to dance. She then gets into the squatting position and rubs her sizable backside onto AJ’s face, prompting screams from the Divas Champion who flails her arms. Layla grabs her leg, but AJ is able to grab the ropes and use the pressure to push her away.

Layla swiftly turns to AJ, who has not yet fully recovered and lifts her for a military slam hold, but AJ uses her speed and quick-wit to reverse it into her signature black widow.

The tides have turned in the matter of mere seconds. Layla let’s out an agonizing scream and falls to her knees. The tormenting pain of the Black Widow is too much for Layla as she taps out, right on the backside of AJ Lee. Layla’s taps gain in speed before she squeezes the ass of AJ, who waits to release the hold.

Layla collapses to her stomach and rolls out of the ring at a sluggish pace. AJ is the victor of this match up. She scoops up her Championship belt, making sure to kiss it, and looks up at her time of “5:55” with approval and skips to the back.

Michael Cole: An impressive showing from the Divas Champion, right John? Paige has her work cut out for her as she must win her match in under that time.

JBL: We just got word via the WWE App that she will be taking on Brie Bella! That match is next!

Before the program cuts to a commercial break, video is shown of Paige and Paul Heyman walking backstage.

When RAW returns from the commercial break, Brie Bella is already inside of the squared circle, stretching in preparation for her match against Paige. Brie is dressed in her red wrestling gear. Her twin sister, Nikki, stands to her side in a compact pink dress that adds emphasis on her newly made silicone breast.

Boo’s rain down from the arena when Paige and Paul Heyman make their way to the ring. As usual, Paige is smug in her entrance and especially with the fans.

The bell sounds and the clock begins. Paige does not dare to waste a second with the timer ticking. She connects with a gut kick to Brie and then slams her into the mat and hooks her leg. Brie is easily able to kick out at one.

The wicked Diva grips Brie by her hair and rag dolls her around the ring, showing no signs of mercy. When Paige registers that her opponent is groggy, she connects with six violent headbuts that send Brie stumbling into the corner of the ring.

Paige looks at the clock and smiles in satisfaction; only one minute has passed and she has her opponent overwhelmingly "victimized" as Heyman would say. The creator of ECW calls Paige to the apron and whispers an inaudible command into his client’s ear.

The British Diva makes her way back over to Brie Bella who is trying to use the ropes to make it to her feet, but Paige batters her with kicks to the gut that send Brie right back against to the mat. Her sister tries cheering her on from outside the ring, but things are not looking good for the twin when Paige pulls her by the leg to the center of the ring and tries again for the three count.

Brie Bella just barely kicks out at two and a half, enraging Paige who gets up and screams in frustration and stands over Brie and begins to assault her with stomps all over her body.

“Stay Down!” Paige yells while squatting down and nailing three more punches to the face of the groggy Bella, knocking her out cold.

The expression of anger and frustration suddenly dissipates from Paige’s face and is replaced with a smile when yet another sinister thought comes to mind. She stands over Brie and grabs her red wrestling top. She slowly slips them off her shoulders and past her fingertips as the bottom of her bra and a portion of her breast start falling out of her wardrobe. Then, in another swoop, she takes her bottoms off without any sense of warning.

Brie Bella does not know it just yet, but she has been stripped down to hey lacey yellow bra and panties at the hands of “The Anti Diva”.

Nikki Bella is in absolute disgust at the actions that were just committed against her sister. She jumps onto the ring apron and yells at the pale Diva who walks up to her and, without any hesitation, she chops her right in her breast. The busty Bella screams in pain and grabs her chest but Paige grabs her hair and runs her into the ringpost, sending her flying off the ring apron and tumbling to the floor below.

The sinful Paige walks back over to her undressed opponent. She latches her hand onto the Bella’s undies and pulls her to her feet, causing the yellow underwear to ride up and expose her firm ass cheeks. Paige connects with three short arm clotheslines that send Brie to the canvas yet again. Paige looks to put the match away with a pinfall, but Brie’s adrenaline spikes in and she kicks out at the count of two.

“The Diva of Tomorrow” stands over the smaller Bella Twin and looks to continue the punishment but Brie gets in her first attack of the night when she kicks Paige’s legs out. Paige stumbles and trips against the ropes. Brie gets up and lets out a shriek of her own. She has now fully comprehended what just happened to her. Brie runs full speed towards Paige, looking to hit her with a running knee.

Brie is shocked when Paige makes it to her feet and catches Brie’s knee and, in the blink of an eye, transitions to a Paige Turner that knocks Brie out cold, again. Paige hooks both of her legs and the ref counts to three.

Paige wins.

Paige again grabs Brie by the underwear and tosses her limp body out of the ring. The half naked Diva flies out of the ring and comes crashing to the mat. Her sister, who is both disgusted and humiliated, swoops up her defeated sister and leaves the WWE arena.

Paul Heyman claps his hand for Paige, pointing at the timer on the titantron, which has stopped at “4:15”, meaning that Paige has defeated AJ’s time and will get to pick the stipulation for their match in six days. Heyman hands Paige a microphone.

Paige answers the boo’s reign down on her and Heyman with a giant smile. She licks her lips and soaks in the crowd reaction before bringing the microphone to her lips.

“I won. Get used to it. In six days at SummerSlam, I will win yet again and AJ will lose. But AJ Lee will not just lose the match, she will lose her dignity, she will lose her pride, she will lose her beloved Divas Championship and she will lose her clothing because it is going to be a Bra and Panties match!”

Paige again smiles and throws the microphone to the mat with force and then turns to Paul Heyman who grabs her arm and raises it to the sky while the Frank Erwin Center breaks out into “YES!” chants.

Paige and AJ have engaged in perhaps the most personal and cold Diva rivalry of all time. At SummerSlam the two will get a match with one another and there will be no love lost. One woman will walk out of the ring in humiliation while the other walks out as the WWE Divas Champion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 02:21 AM

Cannot wait for your Summerslam episode, you've set it up perfectly. About another 2 week + timeframs for that chapter do you think, or a bit longer considering how important it is?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjib View Post
Cannot wait for your Summerslam episode, you've set it up perfectly. About another 2 week + timeframs for that chapter do you think, or a bit longer considering how important it is?
Thanks. This episode was intended to set up SummerSlam. As far as the time frame, we have our episode outline completed it is just a matter of writing it up. It will all depend on how much free time we get to work on but we certainly don't want to keep everyone waiting for too long.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:

Tags
aj lee, fanfiction, nude, paige, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s