Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2013, 01:28 AM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Smile Games and dares - secrets and stories

It has been my experience for as long as I can remember that girls will do things in the context of a bet or a game that they would never do for any other reason. Over the years I have managed to play many different "strip" or "dare" games with neighborhood friends, girl-friends, their friends, my wife, our friends, and three of my sister-in-laws, frequently resulting in significant female nudity.

I'm not sure of the psychology, but it seems to be about choice. The choice to play a game is non-threatening (even if it is strip poker) because you can tell yourself that you are going to win, or only lose a little. Then when you have to pay up, it is out of your hands and no longer a choice. Not sure, but after lots of experiences talking people into playing games that leave them naked, it is my best theory.

My advice for how to get a game going that will end up with some/all being naked is as follows.

1. Make sure you have enough booze. Assuming everybody is of legal age, the drinks should be flowing. But make sure you have enough, before you go to the next step. Nothing kills an evening like somebody having to make a beer run in the middle of a game. If one person starts getting dressed, others will as well. Its crazy how fast the mood can be broken.

2. Test the group dynamic. Gently work in sexy topics to see how the group responds. Don't take anything for granted, the prude who cock-blocked your strip poker suggestion six months ago could be crazy horny tonight. Also work in small bets on random things, but make sure you lose the bets. This sets up the girls to believe they are on a lucky streak and will win all bets that night. Get games going early, cards, dice, drinking games. You should play a bunch of different games with no strip factor, so that by the time you suggest strip poker, its just one of many games you played. If the group isn't responding to the subtle suggestions, tread lightly. this may be the setup for next time you get together.

3. Don't push nudity. If someone wants to stop at underwear, or hold a pillow in front of them, let them! The goal is to start playing and then keep playing. The longer you play the more chance you have to see some new tits, don't be in a hurry. If someone balks at getting naked, give them a pass, call it a "mulligan" Then try to have a guy lose the next hand so the attention focuses on someone else. Once again, if anyone starts to get re-dressed the whole thing will likely fall apart very quickly.

4. Be generous, not strict with rules. Don't make rules designed to get people naked too early. If the game feels unfair or a rule suddenly changes in a way that disadvantages a female you will lose the momentum. If anything, a rule change should give a female "one more chance" before losing their bra. Then when it comes time (and it will) they know they have already had their pass, and will be ready to lose that bra.

5. Female wingman. It helps a lot if you have a female wingman, as long as the wingman is not seen as the town sl*t. In fact, if you have a female wingman who is willing to at least get topless, you can pretty much guarantee a game that ends up with a lot of naked people.

6. Male wingman. All guys will be wingmen on some level once they realize you are trying to get girls naked. Sometimes it is great to have a guy wingman in on your plans early because he know how to turn one of the females (his wife/GF) into a female wingman. At a minimum a guy wingman is needed to so that you don't look like the lone pervert in the room. Once you suggest that the next game include a strip or dare variant, if somebody else doesn't support it within 30 seconds it will die quickly. Men can also be wingmen even if they don't know of your plans in advance as I demonstrate in my story "Hot Tub Wager"

Anyway, my goal for this thread is to tell some true stories of my successes in getting people naked, maybe prompt some of your stories, and see if anyone has any additional thoughts on how to engineer a great evening where people get naked.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:16 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Dares, games, and booze have contributed to probably at least 75% of all the naked craziness I have participated in... The wingman/woman is spot on too, peer pressure works wonders lol. I have a lot of stories from these games, I would love to hear yours!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2013, 12:30 PM

This sounds like great advice. Thanks for sharing. Never done a strip game but I love the idea. Psychologically, I see a barrier in that no one in my circle would want to get naked in front of each other. I would think strip games work better in front of strangers? Is that true? Like on vacation or something? Or do you actually get couples you have known for a while to participate? What happens the next morning? Do they never talk to each other again? Or does it turn out okay?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PuffyNips For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
This sounds like great advice. Thanks for sharing. Never done a strip game but I love the idea. Psychologically, I see a barrier in that no one in my circle would want to get naked in front of each other. I would think strip games work better in front of strangers? Is that true? Like on vacation or something? Or do you actually get couples you have known for a while to participate? What happens the next morning? Do they never talk to each other again? Or does it turn out okay?
Well, in my experience, if the game only involves stripping, or dares and doesn't involve any sexual contact then nobody is particularly weirded out the next day. More of a "I can't believe how drunk we were last night" vibe than anything else. I have played naked games with three sisters-in-law and my wife's best friend, and we see them all the time and at most it becomes an inside joke. "I better not have any more wine, who knows what will happen..."

We have one couple who are good friends where the games and dares evolved over the years and has crossed into some sexual contact. Mostly boob groping and the occasional dick sucking. Those evenings do have more remorse the next day, but have not hurt our friendship at all.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2013, 01:26 PM

Smile Using a wager to get the wives naked

A couple years ago my wife and I were hanging out with some friends at their house. After a bunch of hours and a bunch of beers, we decided to go in their new hot tub. As always, I was secretly trying to figure out how to get the wives to get naked or at least topless in the tub.

Knowing that my wife is very competitive, and will do things to win a bet that she won't in regular life, I cooked up a plan. While the girls were getting their bathing suits on I bet my friend $100 that I could get the wives topless in the hot tub.

My friend said it would never happen, he had tried the hot tub naked thing recently with his wife and some neighbors and it didn't go well. One of his neighbors is an aerobics instructor at a local gym and she had recently gotten breast implants and loves to show them off. In fact after a drink or two she would whip out the new boobs at the drop of a hat.

This casual attitude toward nudity totally pissed off my friend's wife, in part because she thought it was sl*tty and in part because she has small breasts and I think she felt inadequate next to the surgically enhanced neighbor.

I said that if my wife led the way, I was sure his wife would follow, they have been best friends since 3rd grade. He said that he hated to take my money, but if I insisted he would take the bet.

About 10 minutes later, the girls are in the tub and my friend gets up to get another round of beers. So I tell the girls, "listen, you have to help me out. I made a bet that you guys would get topless in the tub and I don't want to lose $100 bucks."

So as predicted my wife says, "we can't lose a bet" and starts talking it up. Her friend is kind of dubious, but she isn't mad or anything like my friend predicted. As I said before, it is totally different if a woman is leading the charge, and at this point, with a bet on the line, my wife is definitely leading the charge. I'm just sitting with fingers crossed.

My friend comes back and sits down in the tub. After a few minutes my wife says "hey, did you have a wager you wanted to tell us about?" My friend is totally unprepared for the direct question not realizing I was going to use the bet to get the ladies naked and he says he doesn't know what she's talking about. He also looks over at me with an "are you out of your mind?" expression.

"Oh, cause my understanding is that these are the bet" as she slowly raises herself out of the hot tub to reveal that she has dropped her bathing suit top and is now standing topless in the hot tub with steam rising off her exposed breasts, water trickling down, and her nipples getting unbelievably hard. I forgot to mention that it is the middle of winter, hence the steam rising from her beautiful breasts.

She stands for what seems like an hour but is probably a good minute. This is no quick flash, she is putting her tits on full display. It is one of the most unbelievable sights I have ever seen. My friend cannot take his eyes off my wife's breasts and makes no attempt to pretend he's not looking. I take a quick glance at my friend's wife to see if she's getting uncomfortable, but she seems to be enjoying the show too.

Then my wife slowly slides back under the water. Over the next hour my normally reserved wife makes a point of raising her breasts above the water-line numerous times, even sitting back with her elbows up on the edge of the tub as her beautiful breasts steam and drip water. She seems completely comfortable with her boobs out although after the initial show of standing up, she is now being more casual about her nudity, not showing off exactly, but definitely not letting us forget that she is topless.

Even after three kids, my wife has a great body, and although her boobs don't stand quite as high as when we were in our twenties, they are still the most beautiful breasts in the world.

My wife's friend is not as endowed and doesn't want her boobs on display despite constant encouragement from her husband and my wife.

Shortly it becomes clear we all need more beer and my wife jumps up and says that she will make the beer run. She climbs out of the tub giving us another extended show and walks into the house making no effort to cover herself. When she gets back with beer she hands them all out before climbing back into the tub. Remember it is freezing outside and her nipples are so rock hard you could hang a heavy coat on them.

My friend is now really frustrated that his wife won't get topless and he pulls her over to him for a hug. As he hugs her, he unties her top and pulls it off of her as she protests. She tries to get it back, but he throws it into the back yard well away from the tub.

So now both girls are topless, although my wife's friend is not nearly as much of an exhibitionist as my wife, and she is only allowing the briefest of flashes of her tits.

After a while my wife, who is pretty drunk by now, says "Head-Stand!" and flips over and does a head-stand in the hot-tub.

The water is only 3 or 4 ft deep. When she completes the head-stand we all discover to our surprise that my wife has also dropped her bottoms. Her pussy is well above the water-line and very exposed. And recently completely waxed. I hold her legs up straight as long as possible. I'm not sure whether she realized her completely bare vagina was going to be on display when she did the head-stand, but it was. Bigtime. And the way she is facing she is giving my friend a full on view of her most private of private parts.

Not to be out done, my wife's friend jumps up and says she wants to do a head stand too. Remember she didn't even get topless until her husband ripped her top off, but apparently she feels differently about getting bottomless as we find out when she flips her legs up out of the water to reveal her charms. Once again I am johnny on the spot with the leg hold and make no effort to hide the fact that I am staring straight down at my wife's friend's pussy.

Then the evening took a weird turn. My wife says "beer run" and climbs out of the tub totally naked to fetch another round. As she climbs down the steps she slips on some ice that has formed from all the water splashed out of the tub and completely wipes out. She is laying on the cold ground with her legs splayed open. Her friend tries to come to her rescue jumping out of the tub (also totally naked) to help her. She wipes out too, and hits the ground hard. Later we would find out that she broke one of her fingers in the fall, but there is too much booze in the system and we are feeling no pain.

The double fall has changed the mood pretty significantly, and we all grab towels and head inside to warm up and compare bruises.

I know many of you would like to hear that we then had a big orgy or swapped wives or something like that, but in my experience "true" stories rarely end that way. This one ends like most of our stories, with each couple being very horny, going to separate rooms and fucking each others brains out.

In our case, my wife and I sometimes re-live this story late at night with me telling it to her as I fondle her breasts. Sometimes in our fantasy re-enactment we change the characters around, have different friends with us, and sometimes we do go further and the story ends in a group grope rather than contusions, abrasions and a broken finger. But that's the fantasy and it can be a lot of fun, but in many ways the truth is still the best story of all.

And I never did get my $100. I am holding on to that marker for the right night to bring it up and see what it leads to.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:38 PM

Smile A dare's a dare

This is another true story. Because my wife and I talked about it so much afterwards, I was able to write it from her perspective.

A couple months ago my husband and I were playing a drinking game with another couple that we are good friends with. After a while we switched from drinking to dares. We mostly were doing flashing and mooning dares. We went through a spanking phase at some point and everybody had their bare ass spanked a few times.

I was pretty drunk and extremely horny and after getting spanked I leaned over to my husband and whispered in his ear, "you are in charge...I will do whatever you tell me to do"

This is my excuse to do things that I secretly want to do, but will feel too guilty about the next day unless I can rationalize that I had to do a dare...and my husband knows just how to read my mood and play along.

He knew that I had a secret desire to strip naked in front of other people, and he decided that tonight was the night. I of course didn't have any choice but to follow orders.

When my next turn came up, husband instructed me to get up on the wooden coffee table and strip down until the only thing I was wearing was jewelry. The other couple started hooting and whistling and saying that maybe that was a little too much of a dare. They were clearly giving me permission to pass on this dare.

I stared at my husband for a minute, and he just gave a look that said, "you told me I was in charge..." And I had, and I wanted to do this, but holy crap - totally naked, standing up on a table???

I stood up and said, "A dare's a dare." Which, as I said before, is my favorite excuse for doing wild things. I held out my hand, and my husband helped me up on to the table.

My heart was beating so hard that I could hear it pounding in my ears. "Is anybody going to put on some music?" I asked.

My husband brought his laptop over and fired up iTunes. The music wasn't loud enough, but at least it gave me a beat to move to. I looked down at my husband, my friend and her husband and they were all giving me big smiles. Then my friend's husband said, "take it off, take it off" and my husband joined in.

At about this moment it occurred to me that I wasn't dressed for stripping at all. I had a sweatshirt on with a t-shirt underneath. A comfortable bra, not lace, not transparent. Blue jeans, white socks and sneakers. And for the life of me I couldn't remember what panties I was wearing. They were probably at least kind of sexy, I didn't think I had worn granny panties, and I never wear thongs. Well, we will find out soon enough.

I pulled my sweatshirt up and over my head then pulled my arms out of the sleeves. I twirled it over my head a few times as my audience of three cheered and whistled. After dropping the sweatshirt to the floor, I grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and began slowly pulling it up over my stomach, when I reached the bottom of my bra I pulled it back down again, trying to be a tease. That got the boys cheering again, and a second round of, "take it off, take it off" started up in earnest.

Instead of returning to my t-shirt, I unbuttoned my jeans, slid down the zipper and peeled them open without pulling them down. This accomplished two things. First it sent my friend's husband into a craze as he all of a sudden realized that he had bills in his wallet that he needed to get rid of, and second it allowed me to discreetly check out my panties and confirm that they were decent looking, which they were.

Then I had another revelation. I had gotten a full brazilian wax a couple weeks ago, and although I was no longer totally smooth, I was completely bare down there. So I would have no coverage at all if I actually went through with this and stripped down to my birthday suit.

Despite all these discoveries I found that I was past the nervousness that I first felt, and was actually starting to enjoy myself. I could feel the power I had over the guys as I could make them chant or yell just by grabbing my boobs or shaking my ass at them. Truth be told, I was actually having fun. But then again, I was still fully dressed.

My friend's husband stepped forward with a dollar bill in his hand and looked up at me for permission. I nodded at him and he reached up and tucked the bill into the front of my panties. I know you are supposed to put them at the sides by the hip, but I still had my jeans on and this was the only space available.

I moved my attention back to my upper torso and began pulling my t-shirt up again but this time I did not stop when I reached my bra and instead pulled the shirt up and off and threw it into a corner of the room. This brought another round of cheers and a couple more dollar bills stuffed into the front of my panties by both of the guys. I made eye contact with my husband and he looked positively delirious with lust. And to be truthful, so did my friend's husband. My friend just looked at me with eyes that said, "I can't believe you are doing this."

We were getting serious now and after a few minutes of dancing and turning myself around, I started to work on getting my jeans down. I had to be careful because the jeans were fairly tight and I didn't want to lose my panties just yet. I worked each side until I was sure they would not pull my panties down and then pushed them down my legs to my knees. The cheering was louder than ever, and it truly felt like it was carrying me forward on a wave.

Then I realized that I still had my shoes on and I wouldn't be able to get my jeans off without first removing them. How could I get them off without sitting down on the table and totally breaking the groove of the strip-tease I was putting on? I couldn't even lift my legs because my jeans were now bunched around my knees. My husband must have read my mind because just then he asked if I would like some help with the shoes.

I gave him a big smile and told him that would be very helpful. He looked over at the other guy and said, "Well, two shoes and two guys, would you give me a hand with this?" He enthusiastically nodded his agreement and they stepped up close and began to untie my shoes. I stood with one hand on each of their shoulders to keep my balance and watched them untie my shoes and pull them off.

I don't know if it was the fact that I was being undressed by two guys, or the fact that their faces were only a few inches from my panties, or the fact that I was going to be completely naked in just a few minutes, but as they untied my shoes I came very close to having an orgasm without anyone touching me at all.

One after the other, they each lifted my foot and pulled off the shoe they were working on. When the shoes were off, I pushed my pants all the way to the ground and stepped out of them. Remembering how much fun the shoes had been I told the guys that if they didn't mind, I still needed to get my socks off if I was going to fulfill my dare of getting completely naked except for jewelry.

This time instead of just steadying myself with a hand on their shoulders I kind of pulled them in closer to me, closer to my panties and what was hidden just beneath. They did not resist and got their faces within a couple inches of my panties, but all to quickly my socks were off.

"Ok, this is it," I thought. I could stop right now and although I have been dancing and acting like a little sl*t up on this table, I have not revealed anything more than they could see on a beach.

But there was no way I was going to stop. A dare's a dare. I desperately wanted these clothes off of me. I wanted to be naked in front of the guys, and in a weird way I wanted to be naked in front of my friend too. I wanted them to look at all of me. I wanted them to look at my breasts. I wanted them to look at my waxed pussy. I was not totally wild about them looking at my ass, which has never been a favorite body part, but if they wanted to look at it, then I wanted them to.

I reached behind and unclipped my bra and then without fanfare I pulled down the shoulder straps and pulled it off my body letting my breasts swing free. I had moved from a slow teasing strip to wanting to be naked as quickly as possible.

With my breasts out I realized that I had total control of the room. I could have made these boys do anything I wanted just by using my boobs. I love my breasts, even though I think my areola are too big. My husband assures me that they are very normal sized, but you know how body hangups are. But now, up on the table, I had no concerns at all about my body. I just felt sexy. And very very horny.

I wanted to go way past the current dare. I wanted my husband to tell me to do other things. I wanted, well I don't know what I wanted, but I knew it was very naughty.

I pushed my panties down and then let them fall to the table. My friend screamed, "oh my god you are totally shaven!" I corrected her that I was actually waxed not shaven.

I danced around in circles a few times, proud that I had completed my dare to get completely naked except for jewelry which in this case was just my wedding ring. I was totally naked, and my elevated position on the table meant that everyone was getting a really good look at my pussy.

The other husband said, "Look at that, it looks so clean. You need to do that sometime," he said to his wife. "Do you mind if I get a closer look?" he asked.

In my head I thought, "I wouldn't mind if you grabbed a beer bottle and shoved it into me." But it wasn't up to me, and I couldn't do something like that unless it was a dare from my husband.

"You can look, but you can't touch," I said instead, secretly hoping that my husband would overrule me and give me a new dare.

Then my friend's husband got right up next to my pussy, so close that I could feel his breath, which I'm sure was not an accident. He examined me closely for probably a full minute while I stood still on the table. It got very quiet in the room.

Then my husband broke the tension by saying that was the best dare he had ever seen and that unless there were any objections, I was the winner of the game. Everyone snapped out of the trance that had overtaken us and I received a sustained round of applause for my dare.

I stepped off the table still naked and slowly walked around the room gathering up my clothes. I had no desire to get dressed again, but didn't want to leave anything behind. I grabbed my husband and gave him the deepest, wettest kiss and said, "we need a bed right now!"

We got to our room and I jumped on my husband. I was literally going wild. In between kisses, I thanked him for knowing exactly what dare to give me. He said that he wasn't sure if he had gone too far when he first made the dare, but it seemed to work out ok.

"Oh honey, it was a lot more than ok. And by the way, once I was naked I would have done ANYTHING you told me to do. And I do mean ANYTHING. That's how turned on I am right now," I informed him.

He just smiled at me and said, "Oh really?"

Stay tuned, I think I am going to have some more stories to share.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM

Smile Orange Card Dare Game

This story is from a vacation we took with another couple. Actually the same couple from the Dare's a dare story. By this time in our relationship with the other couple it was pretty well understood that if we were playing games and drinking, we were going to end up doing dares and getting naked. But sometimes the wives would not be in the right mood and the whole thing would fall apart.

Because we had a unique opportunity on vacation, the guys weren't taking any chances and we put together an intricate game that would allow us to start slowly and progress to crazy dares. This is the story of that evening.

"Wow that's quite a dare," said my wife Marie looking at me over the orange dare card she had just picked.

"What's it say?" I asked. But the truth was a couple minutes earlier I had shuffled through the deck and put that card on the top of the deck knowing Marie's turn was next.

And it was a good one. I'll get back to it in a minute.

We were on vacation with our friends Sam and Diane. At the time we were all in our late thirties with seven kids between us. We weren't teenagers anymore but we were all in decent shape, the girls especially had managed to keep their figures and were smoking hot.

Diane and Marie had been friends since high-school, and we all got along great. Over the past few years we had vacationed together four or five times and we had begun a slow evolution from just drinking and hanging out, to playing games like strip poker and truth or dare.

I give Sam credit for getting the ball rolling on our second vacation when late in the evening, after the drinks had been flowing for hours, he suggested we set up a camera on a timer and take a group photo of all of us mooning.

In my experience, mooning is a great early dare, it's the only really equal dare for both girls and guys, its not threatening, everyone has done it, but it also cracks open a door for other nudity if the stars are aligned.

We took two great photos of all of us mooning. In one of them, my wife Marie was doing the straight-leg bend at the waist so her ass looks great and as a bonus you can see her pussy. It's from six feet away, so it's not overly graphic, but it's definitely more than a simple moon. We previewed the pictures on the digital camera and nobody commented on the beaver shot. Maybe I was seeing things.

After putting our pants back on we started playing a dice game called Mexican where you frequently lie about what dice you have and if you are caught you have to drink. We had been drinking a ton already so we decided to do a dare instead of drinking.

We had known each other for years, but up to this point that mooning picture was the first step over the line that you sometimes take with friends. And once that first step is taken you collectively either take another step forward or quickly retreat.

One of my favorite things since I was a teenager is getting naked with a group of people either through strip or dare games or just casual hot-tubing or skinny-dipping. I have great memories from high-school and college but lately Marie and I had become more adventuresome too.

As we sat around the table passing around the cup of dice it was not clear whether that mooning thing was a one shot deal or if we might go further. We were all playing pretty conservatively for the first few rolls, but a couple minutes later Diane made a ridiculous claim on her dice roll and I called BS. She had been bluffing and she looked up at me and said, "So what's my dare?"

I thought for a moment and decided to go for it.

"Flash one boob for thirty seconds," I replied hoping I hadn't gone too far.

Diane rolled here eyes in a "is that all" manner and casually pulled down one side of her tank top and released her right breast. She made no move to cover her breast, which was a nice pert b-cup, and we just resumed playing the game with one of Diane's tits completely on display.

Over the next hour or so we all just kept daring each other, mostly to show body parts or dance in silly ways. My two most vivid memories are of me giving a full-frontal dance to YMCA and my wife Marie sitting topless for ten minutes straight.

Later that night we skinny-dipped, initially with the pool lights off but eventually the guys managed to flip them on. There is nothing better than swimming at night with naked women. The flickering lights, the wet bodies, it is intoxicating. And at the end of the night when we got out of the pool to go inside we all just toweled off standing around in a circle, nobody making an effort to cover themselves up.

So we had all been naked together for a few hours. But it was surprisingly non-sexual in the sense that nobody was touching themselves or touching anybody else, the guys didn't have hard-ons. It was clearly a turn-on in an exhibitionist/voyeur sense, and we were all definitely headed for some serious fucking with our spouses but that was it.

Over the next couple years we had a number of vacations together and a few more overnight dates at one or the other's house. And frequently when we got together there was some kind of flashing game going on but it was still not directly sexual. There was an occasional suck on a boob dare or spanking but not much physical contact.

It was also kind of random, the guys rarely knew if the girls really wanted to play that evening. Most of the time we would end up with some kind of flashing, but if we started too late everyone was ready to pass out and it wasn't much fun. If you pushed too early that wasn't good either.

Over time, Sam and I realized that our wives, particularly Marie, were extremely competitive and would do things in the spirit of competition that they wouldn't do otherwise. So we started steering towards games with clear outcomes and scoring. We bought stuff online and we made up our own games.

The game we were using this particular evening was what we called "the orange card dare game." Sam had written a program to grab all the dares from a big online truth or dare website and then we added some of our own. After printing and cutting we had a stack of a hundred dares of varying levels of difficulty that we labeled 1, 5 and 10 points. Printed on orange paper.

We sat on a couch and two chairs around a wood coffee table with three stacks of orange strips of paper on the table. Sam and I were pretty familiar with the dare cards having read through and edited some of them. We hadn't loaded the deck so we didn't know what cards were coming up, but we had a really good sense of the difference between a 1, 5, and 10 point card.

True to form, my competitive wife says, "let's start with a 10 point card."

It took me a couple minutes to convince her that we didn't want to jump into the 10 point cards so fast. "I have seen some of them," I confessed. "They can be serious."

She arched an eyebrow at me and compromised by picking a 5 point card.

"Sit topless until your next turn," she read aloud. "Oh sure you just wanted to get my shirt off. You probably stacked the deck," Marie said accusingly as she pulled off her shirt and reached behind to unclasp her bra.

As long as we have been together, and it is over 24 years now, I always hold my breath when Marie unclasps her bra and lets it fall away from her breasts. It is a simply breath-taking moment for me every time. And I had recently discovered it was even more of a thrill if there was somebody else present.

Despite Marie's accusation we hadn't stacked the deck. At least not yet.

We continued to play with the 1 and 5 point cards for an hour or so. There had been flashing, streaking, mooning, lap dancing and we were all pretty drunk and stoned. We were primed.

Diane decided to bust the cherry on the 10 point cards. She lifted the top card and read it to herself. She immediately began laughing. "I have to pee in a shot glass and my partner has to drink it," she informed us.

It still kind of makes me gag, but I knew that this was a card that Sam had left in the deck so he was ok with this at some level. If nothing else I think he relished the fact that if anyone ever refused a dare after he did this he could always say, "Hey I drank pee tonight, man up and do your dare!"

So we found a shot-glass and Diane and Sam headed outside cause we didn't want to get pee on the floor and a shot glass is not a big target.

I stayed on the couch as the three of them headed for the door. "I really don't need to see that," I said to Marie as she hung back waiting for me.

"That's fine. I'll go be the witness. But they are going to do this. We need to make up some points," Marie informed me.

They all went outside. There were a number of screams and laughter.

I sat on the couch looking at the table covered with orange slips of paper and suddenly realized that it was Marie's turn next and that I was nearly 100% positive that she was going to pick a 10 point card. It was still a close game and she wouldn't want us to fall behind.

I picked up the stack of 10 point cards and started flipping through them rapidly. I was first looking to make sure that she didn't pick something crazy like pee drinking, but then I started also thinking about what would be a great dare. I was looking for something that wouldn't be too extreme and that I thought Marie would be willing to do.

And then I saw it. Oh yeah it was on the edge of reasonable, but Marie was looking and feeling good about her body, and we had just fallen behind in points and I knew that was on her mind.

I moved the card to the top of the 10 point pile and put the stack back where it was on the table just as the three of them came piling back into the room laughing and recounting the "drink a shot of pee" dare.

The deck was now stacked, and it was Marie's turn. The only question now was whether she would take the top card or cut the deck. I was sure she would go for a 10 point card.

She reached for the deck.

"Wow that's quite a dare," said my wife Marie looking at me over the orange dare card she had just picked from the top of the deck.

"What's it say?" I asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Stand on the coffee table, blindfolded and let everyone else strip you naked," she read from the card. "Then stay naked and blindfolded for an entire song. Everyone is allowed to fondle your naked body"

I was holding my breath. This was the biggest dare we had ever done. Drinking pee is a gimmick, standing on a pedestal naked and being anonymously fondled is a game changer.

Marie didn't hesitate. She stood up and asked, "Who has the blindfold?"

We tied a bandana around her head as a blindfold and then I helped her step up onto the coffee table. She stood on the table in a shirt, shorts, bra and panties and of course the blindfold.

Soon the blindfold would be the only stitch of clothing on her.

She stood there for a minute while I selected the right song for our adventure. I chose "Scarlett Begonias" by the Grateful Dead. To this day when I hear the opening notes to that song I am immediately transported back to that cabin in Wisconsin and the vision of my girl standing bravely on the table with her hands at her sides waiting for the fun to begin.

As soon as the music started playing I moved in front of Marie and unbuttoned her shirt letting it hang open just a couple inches. Then I stepped back. I could see her cleavage and her white bra. I could also see that she was breathing deeply. Still time to bail, but I didn't think she was going to.

Sam was standing off to the side and Diane was standing behind Marie as I started to slowly pull the shirt off one shoulder and then the next. The shirt pulled open completely in front revealing a conservative white bra and then caught on her arms as I pulled it down. She shook her arms slightly and the shirt dropped to the table and sat in a pool at her feet.

I silently walked around behind Marie and unhooked the back of her bra. I saw her inhale deeply as the clasp came undone and my heart was pounding in anticipation. I can only imagine what she was feeling, especially since she was blindfolded and couldn't see where any of us were or even who it was that was undressing her.

Nothing had been revealed yet, but we were getting close. Instead of appearing nervous, Marie stood strong and even did a little dance along with the music.

I motioned to Sam that I wanted his help and we each hooked a finger under a strap and slowly eased them off her shoulders. The bra just kind of hung where it was, half on half off, but not revealing her breasts yet. As I told you before, I really love the act of removing a bra, and this had to be the single most erotic thing I had ever taken part in.

Marie stood patiently, clearly going along with the instructions on the dare card that she was to be stripped by others not to undress herself. She was doing nothing to make the bra fall, although it probably would have taken nothing more than a shrug of her shoulders.

I decided to leave her bra suspended in its current position, moved around in front of her and unbuttoned and then lowered the zipper on her shorts. I motioned to Sam once again and he pulled lightly on one leg of her shorts while I did the same on the other side. A pair of blue and white striped cotton panties started to come into view.

A silent look passed between Sam and I as we slowly dragged Marie's shorts down her legs to her ankles. She lifted each foot and allowed us to remove the shorts entirely. Again we stepped back and admired my brave and beautiful wife.

Now clad only in a bra hanging by a thread and a pair of cotton panties, it was time for the unveiling. Coordinating our moves silently so Marie wouldn't know who was touching what, Sam went for her bra while I hooked my thumbs in the sides of her panties.

Ready, set, go.

We timed it perfectly and in an instant Marie went from wearing relatively modest panties and a bra that was more conservative than a bikini, to standing completely naked, her beautiful breasts on full display as well as her recent Brazilian wax. She was perfectly smooth and because she was elevated standing on the table we were getting a view of her that was much more intimate than if she had been standing on the ground.

We both stepped back to admire Marie. This was so much hotter than seeing a stripper naked in a club. This was my wife, the woman I loved more than anyone in the world. I was so turned on I feared losing consciousness since most of my blood supply had raced south.

I guessed that Marie was fighting the urge to cover her breasts or her pussy as I saw her wiggle her fingers and clench her fists a few times, but she never did try to cover up. In fact now that she was totally naked she actually shook her hips a couple times.

Way to go Marie!

We were probably half way through the song as I reached up and made first contact with her naked form. Ever so lightly I traced my fingers from her shoulders down her breasts, around the sides and then back up again grazing across her hard nipples.

Sam looked at me with eyebrows raised asking for permission to touch the goddess standing before us. I nodded and he reached out and took her right breast into his big hand and began to squeeze it gently. Marie inhaled sharply as I'm sure she could tell that this was not me alone touching her anymore. At the same time I let my fingers gently glide up her legs from her ankles until I was gently cupping both cheeks of her ass.

There could be no mistaking it now. There were definitely three different hands on body at the same time. I hoped that she was enjoying this as much as I was. Actually I hoped that she was enjoying it even more, but I wasn't sure if that was possible.

Still cupping her ass in my hands I leaned forward and breathed hot breath on her neck and breasts and then slid down and took her left nipple into my mouth and rolled it around and around with my tongue. Sam continued to work on her right side, alternating between squeezing the breast and rolling her sensitive nipple between his thumb and fingers.

I let the nipple I was worshipping pop out of my mouth and set my sights on her smoothly waxed pussy. Reaching out with a single finger extended I slid it between her legs and ever so lightly let it drag over her lips. She responded by moving her feet slightly apart allowing me easier access and also opening her up just a little bit. Now I could feel that she was quite wet and that her outer lips had become puffy. She was definitely enjoying the experience.

I suddenly realized that the song was almost over. Oh no, that just wouldn't do. I removed my hand from between her legs and moved quickly to the iPod. This experience was simply too good to let it end now. I wondered if she would object... Well only one way to find out. I reached out and pressed the button to restart the song just as it reached the final notes. I held my breath and waited for her to tear off the bandana and say, "nice try, but the dare was for one song."

But she said nothing and as the song started up again I quickly moved back into position this time behind her gently stroking her ass and reaching underneath sneaking a finger and then two inside her. She was so turned on at this point that it took only the slightest amount of pressure for my fingers to slide into her velvety wetness.

Sam was now working on both of Marie's breasts at the same time, kneading and sucking on them with abandon. He clearly had different technique than my standard repertoire and I hoped that Marie found the contrast exciting. The warmth and slickness of her pussy certainly suggested that she was having a good time.

I looked up and realized that Diane was standing about three feet away looking Marie up and down and probably keeping track of her husband's hands, but she was making no effort to join in the touching.

This whole time we had all been completely quiet. The only sound in the room was the Grateful Dead. This was part of my plan so Marie would never know who was where, what they were looking at or who was touching what part of her body. I hoped that combined with the blindfold that would make it super erotic.

I silently implored Diane to come over and at least grab Marie's ass. She rolled her eyes but dutifully moved in behind her, reached out and grabbed a cheek in each hand and gave them a good squeeze. She stepped up onto the table probably so Marie's ass wasn't right in her face and continued rubbing her butt.

With Diane working on Marie's ass, I moved back around to the front only to discover that Sam had stopped fondling her breasts and now had his hand between her legs. I couldn't tell but it looked like he had at least one finger and maybe two pushing well up inside of her. Marie is a G-spot girl far more than a clit girl, so I knew the deep penetration would be making her weak in the knees.

I reached out and lightly stroked her face, which is one of her favorite things and something that only I would know how much she enjoyed. At the same time I reached out with my other hand and gently lifted her breast from underneath, and grazed my fingers lightly along the crease where her breast joins her rib-cage, another signature move of mine that would be well recognized after 24 years of intimacy between us.

In my mind I was subtly signaling to her that although she had six different hands on her body, mine were not the ones on her ass, nor were they the ones pressing deeply inside her exploring her womanly secrets. In retrospect the signals were unnecessary, Sam is three inches taller and probably 70 lbs heavier than I am, with much larger hands. She must have known the moment his fingers slipped inside her that it wasn't me.

Diane was done grabbing Marie's ass and started to step down from the table but Sam had other plans. He really wanted to see his wife fondle Marie's breasts, and was making that clear to Diane by pointing and silently pleading.

Now it must be said that Diane is fully heterosexual, not even a little bi-curious. But she is madly in love with Sam and likes to make him happy so she climbed back up on the table behind Marie, reached around and began squeezing one of her boobs, which made Sam very happy indeed and he nodded his enthusiastic approval.

I took the opportunity to get my hands back on Marie's vagina, which was even wetter and softer than it had been before. It felt like it had been doused with baby oil, which is something that Marie and I loved to do on special occasions and always gets us off big-time.

But now the song was coming to an end, again, and I didn't think that I could get away with another re-start, though when I think back I wonder if I could have just set it on infinite repeat and continued the session for a couple hours.

When the song ended, Marie removed the blindfold and said, "Ta da. That had to be worth 10 points." We all agreed it was.

All told she had been on the table for just over eight minutes, but in that time she created the most memorable erotic experience that I could have ever imagined and one that I think about to this day six years later.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:16 PM

Default Great stories!

Thanks!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ode to Goddesses For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2013, 02:20 AM

Hot damn those are some great stories!!! And very well written to boot, thanks a lot, keep em coming!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2013, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
I have never played a strip game with only strangers. There were a few times at parties where there were a bunch of people and if you lost badly at beer pong or other games you would have to flash or streak, but this was in front of friends and strangers. Personally I have never been in a position to play a strip game with a group of strangers, it can be tricky to get a read of if they will go for it or not. And it seems to me if you are willing to hang out and get naked in front of somebody you just met, lots more will happen past just stripping lol. All the girls I met on vacation that might have played were more than willing to give me oral and handjobs up front, so I didn't waste time playing a game haha!

Pretty much every strip game I have played was between couples or friends where all of us have known each other for years. The majority of them mainly only went as far as nudity with no touching or sexual stuff, so that wasn't very awkward during or after, just something to laugh about and not all of these games even involved drinking. We also rarely outright started playing a strip game. Drinking games, truth or dare, setting stakes for the winners/losers of regular board games, etc., all work well because you can increase the dares/forfeits gradually to ease into the stripping. I have found people will go a lot further if the game is competitive, so try to have some kind of teams, even if it just winds up being couples vs couples or guys vs girls. People will generally push their boundaries a bit more if they have a teammate counting on them or doing the dare with them. For guys especially, do ALL of your dares because this will set an example and keep people from thinking they can just not do it. It also lets you have more authority when giving dares. I have eaten and drunk some pretty gross shit before, but it paid off later because most people will realize it's much easier to show some skin than eat a whole egg raw, shell and all or drink a mix of random ingredients from the refrigerator.

In my experience, all the games where sexual stuff ended up happening were small, with no more than 3-4 playing at the end. I think this was important for not feeling inhibited by bystanders just watching and not participating which probably would have prevented the games from progressing as far as they did even with all of us being drunk. The aftermath of those was slightly more awkward, but was blamed on the alcohol and everybody still got along later.

I can see how thinking your circle of friends wouldn't want to get naked, but if you want to try it's something to ease into over time. If your friends don't have a problem being seen in bathing suits you can work with that. Do dares that involve non sexual things and nothing that exposes anything covered by a swimsuit and you should be able to get a read on what and how far they are willing to go. Just don't be obviously excited about seeing skin and make those dares seem like more of a funny thing than an erotic thing and you should be good to go.

Tags
bet, dare, dares, forfeit, game

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004