uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2018, 02:41 AM

Default Wife Teasing Husband's Friend

An ex of mine, we weren't married and she was separated from her husband at the time, used to tell me stories of her sexual exploits - and she had a lot of them. One story in particular sticks with me was her teasing her husbands friend. Usually when she got in from work she would get changed and wear nothing but a long t-shirt or a short nightgown, either one, coming just below her butt.

One day a friend of her husband dropped by before husband arrived home so she had the friend wait. At some point she bent over exposing herself from behind. He must have had one hell of a view as she has these really long pussy lips that stick together in a meaty knot. She realised what had happened when she noticed him looking her over but trying to hide it and looking really uncomfortable.

She told me that she found the exposure really exciting and also liked his discomfort. Nothing more happened during that visit but she told me that she masturbated that night. She never told her husband. As the friend was a frequent visitor she found him arriving more and more before the husband would get home, which she used to find different ways to expose, reaching up high to expose her butt, sitting on the sofa with her shirt riding up etc. In the end they both acknowledged the teasing and she would blatantly flash him, open her legs, touch her pussy and in the end she let him have sex.

She had some great details to tell me.

I'd love to hear from ladies who have teased like this and from husbands who are aware of their lades teasing this way. Is this a great turn on and how have you manufactured the exposure?
Old 07-16-2018, 03:07 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have posted several stories about my wife's 'accidental' flashing and teasing. We were staying with some friends at their vacation home, my wife and the guy used to get up earlier than anyone else, my wife to tend to out toddler, him to make business calls. I got up one morning, my wife and my buddy were already up sitting in the kitchen having coffee, my wife was wearing this nightgown which looked modest at first glance, but you quickly noticed the material had eyelets about 1/4" over the fabric, it was fairly easy to see her nipples and when she stood, her white lace panties. I didn't want to embarrass her, so when he left the room I told her she might want to put a robe on, she blushed a little and said "maybe I don't want to, maybe I like the way he looks at me".

Naughty girl.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:18 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Wife & Friends

My wife tends to dress to tease everywhere she goes, supermarket, shopping, friends homes, out & about town, etc, etc....
She wears bikinis and high heels to the swim club we belong too, which is generally a family place... I know that the other hubbys take notice, and the other wives hate her for it.... she often works in the yard gardens in a bikini....When ever my friends come over, she always serves drinks in either her bikini, or short skirt , teasing the boys in an unintential way.
She knows how to walk in heels very well, and that alone is such an erotic tease.
Attached Thumbnails
rebel bikini.jpg   0117151919a.jpg  

DSC_0451.JPG  
Old 07-17-2018, 08:49 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default Great story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I have posted several stories about my wife's 'accidental' flashing and teasing. We were staying with some friends at their vacation home, my wife and the guy used to get up earlier than anyone else, my wife to tend to out toddler, him to make business calls. I got up one morning, my wife and my buddy were already up sitting in the kitchen having coffee, my wife was wearing this nightgown which looked modest at first glance, but you quickly noticed the material had eyelets about 1/4" over the fabric, it was fairly easy to see her nipples and when she stood, her white lace panties. I didn't want to embarrass her, so when he left the room I told her she might want to put a robe on, she blushed a little and said "maybe I don't want to, maybe I like the way he looks at me".

Naughty girl.
Eyelets like this? Great fabric for teasing- more subtle than sheer. This was actually a sleep top, worn braless in public- here in a restaurant. My GF had the same sort of response to the parade of waiters and busboys that came past our table- she said she liked the way they looked at her. God bless adjustable straps

She's willing to wear it in front of a friend of mine- even offered- but one of the guys is too conservative, and the other is too socially awkward to enjoy her teasing and exhibitionism.
Attached Thumbnails
dining blur copy sm.jpeg  
Old 07-17-2018, 11:11 AM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Eyelets like this? Great fabric for teasing- more subtle than sheer. This was actually a sleep top, worn braless in public- here in a restaurant. My GF had the same sort of response to the parade of waiters and busboys that came past our table- she said she liked the way they looked at her. God bless adjustable straps

She's willing to wear it in front of a friend of mine- even offered- but one of the guys is too conservative, and the other is too socially awkward to enjoy her teasing and exhibitionism.
Pretty much, I think my wife's was even holier.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post

That's a marvellous top. No awkwardness or conservatism here, but I would find it difficult to look away.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zedned For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 03:05 AM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default More

Any more teasers

Tags
exhibitionisist, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02