uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2013, 08:07 AM

Thanked 7,451 Times in 191 Posts

I think a lot of men find it very exiting if others can see their wife or girlfriend topless or naked. The beach is one of the few places where this is possible.
When I met my ex-wife years ago she always wore bikinis on the beach. I told her I would like to see her topless on the beach. I talked her into it and one day she left her bikini-top at the hotelroom and went topless on the beach. In the beginning she was shy and reluctant about it; but at the end of the day she trusted me she liked it herself. From that day on she always went topless when we were on holidays. Gradually I could convince her to go as naked as possible and in the end she only wore tiny thongs, like Wicked Weasels.
But I still had another wish. I already told this story in another thread, but it fits in here also. I wanted to see my wife topless at a waterpark. That is one step further than going topless on the beach. There are waterparks in Spain, Greece and Romania who allow women to go topless; but it is not common practice and you rarely see a woman or girl who is brave enough to do it.
A few years ago my ex-wife and I went to a waterpark at the Costa Brava in Spain. For days I had been begging her to go there topless; but she was not willing to do it. At the day itself we entered the waterpark an my wife was wearing her bikini-top, as all women did. After we had installed ourselves at the grass she suddenly said; "Look, it's your birthday within a few days, and I am going to give you a special birthday-present. I know you have been dreaming of it for a long time; and I am doing this because I love you!". And suddenly she took off her bikini-top and sat there topless. She spent the rest of the day at the waterpark with her tits completed naked. She was the only woman not wearing a top, amongst hundreds of others. All day long she did everthing like swimming, waterglides, having a drink and a meal at the bar only wearing her thong.
Afterwards she admitted to me that it had been very difficult for her; this was not the same as being topless on the beach. It had been quite embarrassing for her; because she felt everyone was staring at her naked tits all day long.
But for myself that has been one of the best days of my life.
The picture is not of me and my ex-wife, but is gives you an idea of the beautiful experience I had that day.
Attached Thumbnails
1001.jpg  
Old 09-04-2015, 11:38 AM

Thanked 18,807 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Baron View Post
I think a lot of men find it very exiting if others can see their wife or girlfriend topless or naked. The beach is one of the few places where this is possible.
When I met my ex-wife years ago she always wore bikinis on the beach. I told her I would like to see her topless on the beach. I talked her into it and one day she left her bikini-top at the hotelroom and went topless on the beach. In the beginning she was shy and reluctant about it; but at the end of the day she trusted me she liked it herself. From that day on she always went topless when we were on holidays. Gradually I could convince her to go as naked as possible and in the end she only wore tiny thongs, like Wicked Weasels.
But I still had another wish. I already told this story in another thread, but it fits in here also. I wanted to see my wife topless at a waterpark. That is one step further than going topless on the beach. There are waterparks in Spain, Greece and Romania who allow women to go topless; but it is not common practice and you rarely see a woman or girl who is brave enough to do it.
A few years ago my ex-wife and I went to a waterpark at the Costa Brava in Spain. For days I had been begging her to go there topless; but she was not willing to do it. At the day itself we entered the waterpark an my wife was wearing her bikini-top, as all women did. After we had installed ourselves at the grass she suddenly said; "Look, it's your birthday within a few days, and I am going to give you a special birthday-present. I know you have been dreaming of it for a long time; and I am doing this because I love you!". And suddenly she took off her bikini-top and sat there topless. She spent the rest of the day at the waterpark with her tits completed naked. She was the only woman not wearing a top, amongst hundreds of others. All day long she did everthing like swimming, waterglides, having a drink and a meal at the bar only wearing her thong.
Afterwards she admitted to me that it had been very difficult for her; this was not the same as being topless on the beach. It had been quite embarrassing for her; because she felt everyone was staring at her naked tits all day long.
But for myself that has been one of the best days of my life.
The picture is not of me and my ex-wife, but is gives you an idea of the beautiful experience I had that day.

Thank you!
I'm convinced the majority of men is excitedby in exposing wife topless!
Sometimes men are embarrassed and excited at the same time ... sometimes women are ... look at this
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nu082sx7du1s2pqpzo1_1280.jpg   tumblr_njkn2yzI6a1u3k01go1_1280.jpg  

51645376_2010_0059.jpg   16630600711_83e4abe754_b.jpg  

15779920762_daab064020_b.jpg   15779922112_bddd65d6d9_b.jpg  

tumblr_n3az1wPeYx1t4b4gxo1_1280.jpg  
Old 09-07-2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbol View Post
Sometimes girls dont' care to expose themselves naked ...

But their men do not like to have them naked for all to see ...

Sometimes they are scared, embarassed, jealous or ...

like this guy, that seems pissed that the girlfriend is showing herself in the window fully naked

Have you ever experienced that??

Sometimes on the contrary men are happy to expose their women ...
The first guys has her girl undressing for him in front of a crowd (in Burningman event I guess)
In the second case he also wants to show all her details in deep !

*****TOTALLY OFF TOPIC PHOTO REMOVED*****
*****BURNINGMAN PHOTO REMOVED*****

From OCC Founder: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=67409

From the Forum Rules:
Quote:
Rule 1. Please keep all posts on-topic.

Last edited by Mudbug; 09-07-2015 at 04:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ratbol For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 02:45 PM

pheew..hot as hell
Old 09-08-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Sometimes on the contrary men are happy to expose their women ...
The first guys has her girl undressing for him in front of a crowd (in Burningman event I guess)
In the second case he also wants to show all her details in deep !

*****TOTALLY OFF TOPIC PHOTO REMOVED*****
*****BURNINGMAN PHOTO REMOVED*****

From OCC Founder: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=67409

From the Forum Rules:
Sorry, I missed BM warning!
Anyway the pic s are exciting, where could I post the first?

Here anyway a guy enjoying in exposing the gf topless on the beach!
Attached Thumbnails
new-1961b.jpg   new-1960 b.jpg  

Old 09-08-2015, 04:57 PM

Default wife topless uk

on our first holiday abroad together in Bulgaria about 1987 my wife went topless , I loved it other people being able to see her tits.
we have been abroad many times since and even with friends with us she has gone topless by the pool or at the beach, some of our friends wives also went topless which was great.
recentely we go to spain for a few days twice a year , I cant wait to see her tits free on the beach so other people can see.
any other guys feel the same about there wives etc
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodydave69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=ratbol;1032422]All fine men enjoy exposing their women undressed ... on the beach

It's exciting a stranger can see your wife or girlfriend secrets usually covered.

Sometimes girls like to satisfay their men, others they are forced to expose themselves ...

Enjoy!
In fact this guy shows her wife fully naked ... hoping somebody in looking at her from that house !
and feeling her bottoms to excite her
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nz0c2oQavw1uj0b5mo1_1280.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ratbol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 11:23 PM

Thanked 29,762 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default love this

Not sure if ive responded or not but we finally went to our local Co beach. My wife finally agreed to go topless. My only request was fir her not to run and hide if another guy saw her tits.

She surprised me to go as far as to walk around topless tits out. Her nipples were always hard and it was a huge turn on for me. I walked well behind her as I wanted to see the other guys check her out. Some even made small talk with her and she smiled and chatted back.

I only hope this goes further this summer. I either she goes nude and let's them see her pussy or goes topless and makes a new friend on the beach and chats openly with a nude male.

Summer can't cone fast enough
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 12:16 PM

Default you are so right

The best situation is a mixed beach, with some girls topless and other not!!

you are so right I really get jealous when a guy walks buy and really checks out her 34c tits and smiles at my wife while his own wife is demurely kitted out in sexy but unrevealing black one piece. I find it so humiliating but so horny when he smiles at me with that cat that got the cream look

I must post a pic of her tits on the beach for all the guys here eispicially want comments from guy whose wives never get them out

*****WATERMARKED PHOTOS REMOVED*****[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to prestonpeter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Not all men like having their women undressed ... on the beach

Sometimes they are embarassed, jealous or ...

like this guys, that seems to be pissed that his girl is showing herself fully naked to everybody

But we enjoy!

This guys too seems to be pissed off and embarrassed walking with her girlfriend naked!
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mzsaqqMnCL1to5d7ho1_500.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016