uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2020, 11:07 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default You KNOW Your Wife's / Girlfriend's Doctor Went Home and Spanked It To Her Naked Body

Okay. This one's a bit nuts. It's not meant to be a medical fetish thread, but something sort of different.

I do realize that most medical professionals who see someone in the nude are not sexualizing the event. But when my wife was 20, about 5 years before we met, she had a pelvic exam with a male doctor not her regular doctor, where she was on the table and had her legs spread, and as the doctor opened her gown the upper tie came undone and fell open. For about 3 seconds, I suppose, she was not only totally nude but she was posing on display like a Penthouse centerfold. When she told me this I simply dismissed it, but I did not share with her how those 3 seconds - beautiful Japanese young woman tits up and vagina spread and on display from top to bottom, MUST have later that evening evoked some kind of sexual memory.

I am wondering if anyone has a similar event. Not an accidental CMNF or ENF moment related to an exam, but something that happened that was SO much a loss of modesty that you really believe the medical professional sexualized it during his/her private time. I suppose you could include an event involving a random patient, but hte nudity would have to be so complete that the patient got such a full view that what happened left the medical circumstance and became one of, "b*tch, I've now seen what only your lover(s) have seen."

Is there an event you know of where the medical professional JUST HAD TO have spanked it to later on?
Old 03-20-2020, 11:37 PM

Thanked 1,290 Times in 110 Posts

I hope you get some good responses here. This is one topic that has given me some great erections and orgasms in the past. After my wife returned from her many doctor checkups I would have her explain to me exactly what happened. I would never fail to masturbate while she was relating to me what took place. Knowing what the Doc saw (I'd seen it a million times) and did, I can't imagine that he wouldn't lock himself behind a bathroom door, beat off and sniff the glove that had just probed her c*nt.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2020, 03:49 AM

Ranger 1:

It's always been a crack up to me the fantastic fantasies guys would write about when I began an interest in this fetish about 15 years ago. Some of their fake stories were idiotic, but they were also admittedly hot to read, knowing they were fantasies all of us would want our girlfriends or wives to have to go through in real life. My favorite was reading about the guy whose wife went for her exam and "the guy she turned down for a date in high school was now a nurse and was in the exam room as she stripped naked and he got to see every inch, every angle of her naked body." These forum contributions were hysterical. But they were fun aspects of humiliation to imagine for spanking time.

Since I hear too often from others that medical professionals don't care abut such things. But I wonder about a unique experience that comes before them. An amazing body. Or a doctor saying to himself, "Let's take a look at what your husband gets to enjoy seeing." Just like you spanking it to such i thought, I wonder if anything like that happens IRL.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2020, 04:33 AM

Thanked 5,850 Times in 779 Posts
Default Puts mine to shame

I’m sure it was totally professional about it, but I loved it.

When my wife was pregnant, she had to get a lot of ultrasounds due to the nature of the pregnancy. One time, the tech brought out a wand type device and had to insert it into her vagina. Not sure if anyone ever saw this. Anyway, this wand was inserted and the female tech was moving it to position for the best view.

She had my wife hold it for a few seconds after having it where it needed to be. Me being me, I say to the tech “well, I can’t compete with that”. It was a large device. She just looked at me, sort of a smirk. Then she has my wife continue to hold it while she gets the doctor to view the screen.

All professional, but seeing the doctor (man) walk into the room while my wife is holding this large probe in her pussy. Then moving it to get better views of our baby. Made my mind wander. I wish he went and jacked off, but just another pregnant woman to him.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:02 AM

Thanked 25,935 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default yes

YES I think so... she wears short skirts daily..including the doctor and dentist.....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7844.JPG  
Old 03-21-2020, 06:53 PM

Thanked 3,292 Times in 391 Posts

As a doctor myself, I can honestly say that virtually all experiences I’ve had with undressed patients have been utterly asexual. Even with the occasional good looking woman where I’d usually be aroused by the sight of her nude body, when it happens in a clinical setting it’s just a turn off...

The very few exceptions have all been cases of healthy young women having their breasts exposed for some reason or another, and they didn’t have anything wrong with them.
The first time I was a medical student sitting in on consultations with a cardiologist. He had a number of young women come in for an ultrasound of the heart, requiring them to undress completely on the upper body. The exams were normal, but they had to lay there with breasts exposed for several minutes while he did the exam.
Later, I’ve had 3 young women (at different times and places) come in for a breast exam because they worried about a lump or something, they all had very nice breasts and were completely healthy, nothing wrong at all.

The fact that they were healthy and freely volunteered to have the exams done based on a small fear of something wrong made the situations less clinical to me and allowed me a very private enjoyment of the situation. I’m slightly embarrassed for not being able to keep my mind completely professional, but I’m only human and they were good looking young women with nice breasts, so what’s a man to do?
Old 03-21-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
I’m slightly embarrassed for not being able to keep my mind completely professional, but I’m only human and they were good looking young women with nice breasts, so what’s a man to do?
Perhaps your evil twin brother takes over and HE'S the one playing at, " . . . so what's a man to do?"

Btw, you didn't answer the question about whether you went home on any of those 3 occasions and masturbated to the memory of what happened that given day. ; )
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2020, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
YES I think so... she wears short skirts daily..including the doctor and dentist.....
GRITS: That's a very sexual, fully dressed photo of her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2020, 09:30 PM

Thanked 1,290 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
As a doctor myself, I can honestly say that virtually all experiences I’ve had with undressed patients have been utterly asexual. Even with the occasional good looking woman where I’d usually be aroused by the sight of her nude body, when it happens in a clinical setting it’s just a turn off...

The very few exceptions have all been cases of healthy young women having their breasts exposed for some reason or another, and they didn’t have anything wrong with them.
The first time I was a medical student sitting in on consultations with a cardiologist. He had a number of young women come in for an ultrasound of the heart, requiring them to undress completely on the upper body. The exams were normal, but they had to lay there with breasts exposed for several minutes while he did the exam.
Later, I’ve had 3 young women (at different times and places) come in for a breast exam because they worried about a lump or something, they all had very nice breasts and were completely healthy, nothing wrong at all.

The fact that they were healthy and freely volunteered to have the exams done based on a small fear of something wrong made the situations less clinical to me and allowed me a very private enjoyment of the situation. I’m slightly embarrassed for not being able to keep my mind completely professional, but I’m only human and they were good looking young women with nice breasts, so what’s a man to do?
So, be honest. What did you do? Just admire and pass it off or masturbate?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2020, 02:49 AM

Thanked 2,495 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
but I’m only human and they were good looking young women with nice breasts, so what’s a man to do?
Exactly what I wanted to see on this thread! If a doctor can look at a patient's breasts with his interest picqued then maybe a female doctor/nurse has looked at my cock and felt the same....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor, medical

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LatinCpleAnalFacial

3m:59s

06-04-2008
Naked World Grand Central

4m:47s

05-16-2023
trailer alovelyassistant

2m:00s