Login
or
Register

Old 09-30-2008, 06:31 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts
Default SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Ages 15 to 20, part two

SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Ages 15 to 20, part two

[This experience happened exactly as written.]

My second ENF moment occurred when I was 17 and had only got to second base with my girlfriend at the time. I decided to see her fully nude, though up until that time, I had only seen her topless.

She’s probably my number one ENF victim in my lifetime. With only two ENF stories involving her (there’s something else, you’ll see…), they were grounded in genuine ENF psychology.

She was 17 and I was the first guy who had ever seen and played with her luscious and perfect 35C breasts, with perfect, large aureole. They were a light brown, and not a pink, and their contrast with her light skin was wonderful. Much to her horror, she once wore a white swimsuit, and they definitely showed through, and because I was the only one in her backyard we were able to laugh at the situation and be turned on by it.

It was also the first time I admitted to a girlfriend that I was excited over ENF. This was because a year earlier, when she was 16, and before I had met her, she was fully exposed for the first time in her life to a guy. The fact he was a doctor didn’t matter to her, as she had a deep fear of being seen nude, and made the perfect ENF victim.

When she was 16 she got a chest cold, and was taken to the hospital, and told to completely disrobe, and given (this seems strange, but I had heard of it) something like a thin, unfitted white sheet to wrap around herself. The doctor, was about 33, she guessed, and she never met before. He did the usual preliminary stuff, and used a stethoscope, and didn’t remove her “sheet” from her, which she had wrapped around her body. Or course she was nervous over being exposed, and worried every moment that the exam would involve her breasts being uncovered. Eventually, that was exactly what happened, and she was told to lower her arms, and the doctor pulled down the sheet (I’ll call it that, unless someone has a better term for it), and he became the first male since she developed to see her naked, 16 year old C cup breasts in all of their glory.

And it get worse. (Or better, depending on your point of view.) She was told to get off of the exam table where she had been sitting, and stand, and turn around. With an air of, “I’m a doctor and this doesn’t mean anything to me”, he had her do deep breathing while he had the stethoscope to her back. Taking hold of her arms, one at a time, he lifted them above her head, the sheet slipping into uselessness with each repositioning. Finally, she was told to lower her arms and, while standing, the sheet fell to her feet and he continued to examine her breasts, while she was completely nude. He even lifted her breasts with ungloved hands, though he never touched her nipples, which were hard and pointed due to the cold.

All of it seemed for nothing, because she was given general over the counter medicine, and not anything special. This was in the mid 80s, and soon afterward, gloves for every literal procedure became the norm, as did AMA articles relating to how doctors were not to expose anymore of a patient’s body than necessary. But I did live through a time when the attitude was, “You’re at the doctor’s, there is nothing “sexual” about you at this time.” Other stories lead me to believe it was far “worse” in the 50s and 60s.

As my girl told me this story I asked her for details. The conversation began with my asking her if I was the only guy who had ever seen her breasts. She understood my getting excited over it, but assured me she was deeply embarrassed over the experience.

So a week after our making out began to include second base, using my hands and mouth, it became apparent that I wasn’t going to get any further with her, for at least a while, and HAD to see her nude.

I came over about 45 minutes early before taking her out, and knew that her parents wouldn’t be home, and that she’d still have to take a shower. I went into her room, crouched down in the corner behind large stuffed animals and her desk. She wore medium thick glasses, and I didn’t realize just what that meant. I never needed them, and my vision had been perfect. This was an added bonus, because while my intention was to see her in an instant ENF moment when she came in the room, I never expected to get a show as well.

From her point of view, she had left me at the TV, had closed the door to the hall, so I wouldn’t see her in any way go from the bathroom to her bedroom. While she showered, I left the living room, opened and closed the hall door, and waited in her bedroom.

She came in, opened and shut her bedroom door, wearing only a white towel. She had nearly black hair, and medium light skin. Then, she immediately left her room again, and returned with the clothes she had taken off and left in the bathroom. But the second time was golden. She stood before her sliding closet door, which was a large mirror, opened it to take out a dress, then closed it, and nearly at once dropped the towel. Totally nude and magnificent. My first view of it all was her backside and the refection in the glass. But she turned to get her bra and panties from off of a chair where she had laid the dress, and then turned toward me and gave me the entire view, head to toe.

I just sat there. Before she could put anything on I stood up, and was shocked to see she didn’t notice me. Her vision was that bad without her glasses. But she eventually did see me, and gave me the greatest ENF reaction imaginable, continuing her embarrassment until I left the room. (That part I actually don’t remember.) But her eyes widened when she finally registered me, and she freaked on levels that would bring the ENF house down.

One of the best ENF video scenes here at One Click is from a (German?) movie, where a girl, wearing a walkman, comes out of the bathroom and she’s so into her music, she doesn’t notice the entire extended family has come into the room, Some older guy’s getting dressed. It’s really a weird scene. But she’s a fucking hottie, totally nude, and totally embarrassed. (There is also a great reaction from a woman who is loving the girl’s humiliation.) Before the girl wheels and turns back to the bathroom, she has this great, deer in the headlights reaction to her being naked before EVERYONE, That’s the look my girl gave to me. Of course, my girl didn’t have anywhere to retread to, but had to throw me out of the room while arguing with me buck naked, and her catching my eyes sweep down her from her bare breasts to her medium trimmed bush was wonderful. I commented that I had no idea how dark she was, an obvious reference to her pubes.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 06:34 PM

Default SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Ages 15 to 20, part three

SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Ages 15 to 20, part three

[This experience happened exactly as written.]

My third ENF moment during this time in my life happened when I was 20. It involved my (then) girlfriend and her best friend, and the guy who was going with my girlfriend’s friend at the time. I had seen this guy a couple of times, but didn’t get to know him. For Valentine’s weekend, yeah pretty barfy, I invited everyone to stay in my apartment for the weekend. (The other couple lived a few hours away.) It was a condo unit and had a great pool and rec area, but I was renting. There was only one bedroom, and the girls had gone into it to change into their swimsuits. My girl was a beautiful Mexican with great legs and nice, medium size tits, about a B+. Her girlfriend had small breasts, As becoming Bs, and they had the wonderful effect of lifting straight up, what little there were of them. This is funny, because being a breast man, it was the first time I had seen a girl with small boobs, and there was something of a turn-on about it, learning what a girl’s small breasted body looks like, especially in this case, as it would always be ENF, because there was no way we were ever going to all get naked or whatever. So this was precious, and as ENF as you could get. Because we were all friends, it would never fall into HNF. But back then I never thought about what I’m writing. It just seemed like a fun thing to do.

So the girls were changing, and it was this other guy, and not me, who asked me if I wanted to check out our girls changing. I asked him how. He said with a mirror. I told him that was just a gimmick, and really didn’t work. He assured me it would. I don’t know whether he came prepared, or just happened to have a large hand mirror, but it really did work. A lot of things meshed perfectly to make this a great voyeur experience: The bed was close to the door, but against a wall, and it was the only logical place to change. The girls had known each other forever, and had no shame in changing while standing next to one another. They both wore one piece swim suits, and that meant that they were totally nude for about 30 seconds. Also, perhaps it was because I was in a rental, the door was unusually high from the carpet, and I wondered later if that was done to make it easy to change carpet or whatever. It wasn’t absurdly high, just higher than normal. The only funny thing about it was that the girls were, from our point of view, upside down. (I hadn’t expected that.) But they were definitely, 100% nude, perfectly framed, and as a bonus I never thought of, we got to see a great view of their pussy lips. My girl had a nice muff, but she had bare lips. It was just something she did to make the triangle end. Her girlfriend had a racing stripe, and we were dying on the other side of the door. Another thing I learned was that girls with small breasts are easy to “understand” what they look like naked. It took the other guy a while I’m sure, to take in all of my girl’s breasts: their hang, their color, the difference between the flesh of her breasts and nipples. But his girl’s body could be understood in a moment.

Well, it was too good a set up, I yanked at him, tossed away the mirror, made a gesture with my hand to grab at the door knob and he nodded “definitely”. I opened it and they were caught entirely ENF. Arms at the side for my girl and not a stitch on. His girl’s weird reaction was to put her arms behind her back as she was startled. And almost as if it were a high jinks movie, my girl really gave the guy a show by taking a moment to look down and see the view the guy was getting, making a sound like a wounded animal as she covered herself. His girl turned her back and grabbed at her swim suit, and showed off a great athletic bare ass.

They freaked, we busted up and left the hallway as they screamed at us. When they finally came out my girl said, “Hope you liked the show,” in Spanish and called us some unrepeatable names. Her Filipino girlfriend (though born here) spent the rest of the night looking at me in horror.

It was her later reaction through the evening that made me realize how I had “squandered” the previous “embarrassment” parts of the ENF situation. It wasn’t until this moment of my life that I realized how stupid I had been, and that I could, and did, approach my male friends, and we could place ourselves in situations where we would be able to check out each other’s girls naked. And that, while we couldn’t embarrass them, we could privately “humiliate” them, turning all of them into our private sex dolls, with them putting on a show for all of us and not realizing it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2008, 04:15 PM

Default The Best ENF Prank Ever, part one

The best ENF prank ever pulled on anyone I knew about was pulled on my girlfriend when she was in Spain as a foreign exchange student. While the telling of the story may make it sound like it lasted a long time, the actual “nude” time was only about (here I’m guessing, based on what I was told), about 45 seconds of prank time, not realizing she was on display, and the “embarrassment” time lasted about another 60 seconds, which was the time she realized she was the victim of a prank, to the end of it, where she finally got back her swim suit. It all happened in front of about 30 people. Because the people who pulled this prank were, after all, my girlfriend’s friends, and their plan was to “get at her”, rather than humiliate her for all time. At the same time, what they did to her was so excruciating that I can’t imagine how she ever lived down those 10 magical ENF seconds as she went from completely confident to totally embarrassed, and had to be the worst horror for any girl.

Before she left, my girl and I had an agreement that we would see other people. The exchange was for a year, and it was silly that with all our horniness we would put it all on hold for that long. When my girl got to Spain she almost immediately fell in lust with a guy who was not part of the exchange, but staying at the hotel the exchange was using before it housed everyone in campus apartments or whatever. It was late August, and the classes would soon begin, and there would be a 2 week stint in the hotel, which was more or less a hostile, but on a larger, better scale, and it was about 90% college students about to begin their exchange program.

On Friday morning my girl woke up to hear from her friends and others that that day would be a naked tanning day at the pool. If you weren’t going to tan in the nude, don’t bother to come down, and there was even a sign in front of the door to the pool patio that read, TODAY ONLY, NO CLOTHES BEYOND THIS POINT FROM NOON UNTIL TWO. My girl hadn’t planned on going out to the pool that day. My girl was not a wallflower, but she had made it known to her friends that her going from a one piece to a bikini was a pretty amazing thing at that, because one of her fears and the horror of being seen nude by people she would later meet in social situations.

Just as she was getting ready to leave with a friend for lunch that afternoon, two of her friends came to her room and they were completely naked. They begged her to go lay out with them; that the guy she liked was in the pool, completely naked, looked totally hot, and had made a comment to one of them that he hoped to see her, and wanted to ask her out dancing, and that in fact she had better get a move on ‘cause another girl was going to be real aggressive and get him to go out with her.

My girl followed them all downstairs, and they passed the other girl’s room, and her door was open and she and her friends were completely naked, and laughing, and my girl and her friends could tell they were probably discussing the other guy. My girl was pretty shocked at the open nakedness of the other three girls, and knew they’d soon be at the pool.

It was about 12:30, and they walked to the point where my girl had to choose between going out to the pool or going out to the patio. Her friends told her that if she tanned nude, they would also, and that two of her friends who had come into her room had already been out there, and that there is a rush to talking with guys when everyone is naked. The other friend encouraged her, and my girl decided to do it. The other two said they’d set a towel area up at the other end of the pool, and that they’d be tanning and waiting there for her. My girl said she was nervous, and the others just told her to not look at anyone else. But they also said to walk right up to the guy first thing because he was, a few minutes ago, in the shallow end of the pool, which was about 20 feet from the door out to the patio.

My girl went back upstairs, and took everything off, and her two friends took her towel, and went back downstairs. She and the friend left with her were pretty nervous as they stripped in my girl’s room, and finally they were naked, the only things they were wearing being their sandals. My girl and her friend walked down the staircase wearing nothing but their smiles, and it was pretty quiet, and my girl was happy to see that the short walk from her room down to the pool patio was one where she encountered no one. She told me she had this fear of running into a couple of the guys she could tell liked her but she didn’t like them, and that if they were clothed and she was naked she would have died. But the walk took less than half a minute, and half of it was on the staircase anyway, and they encountered no one, not even the other girl and her friends, who my girl secretly hoped were still in their room. She didn’t want to walk up to the guy and learn he was busy that night and be standing there naked and looking like a fool. But her girls told her the guy liked her specifically, so she felt confident about it, and excited over the prospect of showing off her 8+ body to guys she knew, that because of what she was about to do, would be fantasizing about her that night. The whole thing turned her on as she got to the hallway of the pool patio door, where two other girls she had met there had obviously left the pool, saying hi to her as they passed her like it was no big deal, their being entirely nude. They saw that the other girls did have bags and tanning stuff in their hands, and it made it a bit more surreal for my girl not to be holding anything, but the other two girls told my girl they had all of their usual stuff where they usually laid out, which also meant that my girl had to endure, or enjoy, walking from the shallow end of the pool, where the door opened near to, to the other side of the pool, where she and her friends had been laying out each afternoon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2008, 04:16 PM

Default The Best ENF Prank Ever, part two

My girl’s friend told my girl she wasn’t going to be near her while she talked with the guy, and wished her luck, said that she was just going to walk straight to their towel area and not even look at anyone else for a while. My girl responded that she’d walk right up to the shallow end of the pool and try and lock eyes with the guy and pray she didn’t come off like a little girl. They both swallowed hard and made a face like, “Well, here goes,” and the other girl cut her off with an announcement that she had to pee. My girl said the same thing, and they duct into the two women’s stalls just five feet from where they were standing and the door. After my girl waited, her friend told her from inside the stall to just go ahead out there, and said good luck, and my girl said the same to her, and they both laughed, and my girl left the women’s room, and walked about ten steps to the patio door, reading once more the sign, and looking at a clock and seeing it was 12:35, and knew the naked time would be in full swing. She opened the door, and walked out.

The first thing my girl accidentally saw were women and men laying out to her right. They were naked, and she quickly moved her eyes toward the pool. Almost immediately she saw the guy, and she really had to concentrate not to look at others, and not to feel their gaze on her. She also had to remind herself to lower her arms and be natural, and when she did this, she thought to herself that she had turned some kind of corner and there was now a thrill, knowing that after a few minutes, a lot of the males she’d be going to school with and hanging out with at clubs and parties and educational trips would have seen every inch of her naked body. But she began to admit to herself that there was an excitement to it all, and that from that point onward, every guy in the program would know how good she looked naked, and that their fantasies would occasionally include her. She made sure to keep looking at the guy, and their eyes had locked as soon as she turned toward the pool. She saw he was at the edge of the pool itself, looking right up at her, and she had one final thought of embarrassment, realizing that as she walked to him, he would eventually get the full view of her pussy, slit and all, as she got to where she’d be looking down at him. Before she could think about getting in the pool herself, he spoke to her. “Your friends thought you might not come, and they’re waiting for you. Wanna go out tonight?”

It all came at her in a rush, and she went from being on guard, to more or less happy that he was casual about her coming out there, and that he had instantly asked her out. She said okay. And he followed up with going out to dance, and she said okay again. Then he said to her, “I always wondered what you looked like in the nude and now I know.” As her smile fell, he said, “You look awesome. That takes a lot of courage to show it all off like that in front of all of your friends. They won’t even go topless.” After he finished saying this it was obvious his eyes were checking her out, from her bare breasts to her sex, and he left his eyes there for an uncomfortable two seconds, before saying, “You’re the first person I met here who will tan fully nude”

She gave him a weird look, but he just continued to stare at her. And then she realized he was definitely taking it all in, and in a very sexual way. She walked a few more steps, leaned over the pool, and saw the red of swim trunks he was wearing below the surface. At this, she freaked upward, and looked up, and saw the patio was a dead silence, and everyone was staring at her, and, then she realized that everyone was definitely wearing clothes. Not swim suits, but full on clothing.

She covered up her body in the traditional way, and turned around, and gave out some kind of scream. (When they told me this story, my girl didn’t remember what she said, but the other girls remembered she swore “fuck!” and that it sounded like a whimper as much as an expletive. She never uses that word, the good little Catholic school girl that she was, or had been, so you knew it was a real freak out to her.) She said, “What the…” as she backed away from the edge of the pool, and realized now that everyone was smiling, and that the smiles were becoming laughter. She started to her applause as she turned toward the door, and ended up giving the patio a perfect look at her great ass. She didn’t care that she had just completed the show, she went to open the door, but it was locked, and she eventually dropped her hands to grab the door knob and pound on it, while everyone else just hurried over to the concrete area where she was standing, still laughing and applauding, and whistling and screaming. None of the shouts were uncomplimentary, and what little she remembered, all of the comments were positive ones about her body. But it only took seconds for her to be completely surrounded by everyone, and another ten seconds went by, with her shouting at them and trying to cover up, until one of her friends appeared with her towel.

They teased her for another few seconds, and finally gave it to her first on condition that she lower her arms, which after a second or two she did. Then, the guy had come out of the pool, and he was applauding and laughing with the others. Her friends made her kiss the guy in front of everyone while she was naked. After she began the kiss, they told her it would be a ten second kiss, and her eyes went to her friends as she continued to be kissed, and everyone else screamed and whistled. After the got to ten, one of her friends gave the towel to the guy, and he wrapped her in it.

She was nearly sobbing as everything calmed down, but she was also laughing and trying to hit everyone, and turning as many shades of red that a Mexican girl can turn. Another few minutes passed, things died down, and with everyone in a circle still near my girl, her friend shouted, “Naked Pool Party!” and everyone who had been a part of the prank began taking off their clothes. My girl said to her friends, “You better get naked!” She was recovering, and they made a deal about the guy taking off his trunks. My girl saw all of the other girls who were in on the prank in the hotel building also get naked again, and eventually all of the people who had been a part of the prank were naked.

There were in fact only 6 people, 4 girls and 2 guys who wouldn’t participate in it, and they genuinely were gone for the afternoon. But nearly everyone who heard of the plan wanted to be a part of it, and agreed to get naked afterward, their purpose being to play a joke on her and not humiliate her. Everything she saw, all of the girls she met in the nude along the way, how she was “manuevared” here and there in specific ways all worked to get her to walk out to the patio, believe people were nude, when they were merely partially so near her, and fully dressed by under towels far from her, and attempt to have a casual attitude about being nude as she walked to the guy and had her talk.

They told her the most enjoyable part of it all was seeing her try to casually walk naked to the pool, and a lot of guys told her it was a complete turn on watching her stand there in the nude, with her arms at her side and having a conversation. Of course it was the talk of the first few weeks of school, and something she easily got to laugh about it, probably because it was a genuine ENF, and wasn’t any way humiliating. But it was the best ENF I ever heard of happening to any girl, because I’m not including HNF experiences.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2008, 03:33 AM

Spystrip, they were some of the best stories I've ever heard... ever. I think wherearemyclothes might have to put it up a notch if you know what I mean.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:03 PM

Thanked 2,053 Times in 240 Posts
Default Come on people, post your true ENF experiences here!

Here's one to start with;

I was in Spain a few years back and was in a bar called Fartuncles, where they had a house rule for English girls that any girl not clapping when the singer played the official bar song had to get her tits out on the stage (he played the song more and more the later it got!)

Ussually, two beats into the song and an unsuspecting girl was dragged up onto the stage. Most just flashed their tits and got off the stage - this is Spain remember, all the girls go topless on the beach during the day.

But a couple stuck in my mind;

1) Two girls in the bar were obviously on their first night there - no tan - and, for some reason, had decided to come out dressed in their hotel bedsheets. The barmaid said to me "bet you their the first on stage tonight!" and she was right. The song started for the first time that evening and one of them was bundled onto the stage for not clapping. She said she didn't know the rules but the singer said "either just give a volunatary flash, or the barstaff will have to help" - she kind of pondered and looked forlornly at her friend, and then she said she would do it. There was a huge cheer and she lowered the blanket and showed her tits (but the best bit, was the look on her face!) Her friend, by the way, escaped all night and never had to show hers!

2) I remember a particulalry cute girl being dragged up and just flashing her tits. Her friend was really laughing and abusing her until it was pointed out that she hadn't been clapping either. The girl on stage said that it was only fair that she had to do it too and the poor girl was manhandled to the stage. She moaned and protested for ages before everybody lost patience and two of the barstaff held her arms up, whilst a third pulled her top down - then her mate undid her bra and yanked it off! She was embarrassed but laughing at the same time - fantastic.

I probably have a few other true enf stories, so I'll post again later.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monkeywall2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormz89 View Post
Spystrip, they were some of the best stories I've ever heard... ever. I think wherearemyclothes might have to put it up a notch if you know what I mean.
It is not about being better, or being the best, it is about being and telling what you are. I can't put that up.
The Following User Says Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2008, 08:12 PM

Thanks for everyone that liked and read what I had to say, and those that participated in this thread and the other with even more ENF stories fantasies or experiences. I come and go from internet, now is a time for going without knowing when I will be back. Best wishes and good luck to all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2008, 09:31 PM

Thanked 2,053 Times in 240 Posts

Surely somebody has a story to tell???????
Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 AM

Default My fantasy, part 1

Well, I have a fantasy...

I’m a woman in my late 20s with short brown hair, cute face, blue eyes, a good figure and a sense of adventure. So in my fantasy, when I win the lottery I decide to buy a van equipped as a camper and just drive around the country. One afternoon I pull into a camp ground set near a beautiful woods. The young girl who checks me in is obviously new at her job and has trouble entering everything into the system, but I’m finally registered (I think!) and in my assigned camping spot near the edge of the woods.

It’s a sunny day and quite warm, so I decide to walk in the woods a bit. Before long I come to a beautiful crystal-clear lake. Perfect for a swim! I look around me. This is a weekday so the campgrounds aren’t crowded, and there’s no one else here in the woods. And it’s SO HOT out!

Quickly, I decide on a fast skinny-dip. I strip off my shoes, socks, walking shorts and top. Look around nervously to make SURE I’m alone here. Then, fingers fumbling, I unhook my bra, lower my panties and place them in a neat pile with all my other clothes. Then I hurriedly lower myself into the water.

Oooo! It feels so good! Cool and refreshing. I forget my nervousness and swim to the opposite shore. There’s an inviting patch of soft grass there, screened from view, and I stretch out luxuriously for an all-over tan!

Sometime later I awake, surprised to see how low the sun is getting. Quickly, I hop in the water and swim back to the opposite shore. Pull myself up on the bank...

And all my clothes are gone! I search wildly around, but I’m sure this is where I left them – and there’s NOTHING HERE!

I blush all over, tummy fluttering, crouch down in the grass and clasp my arms around me, looking desperately this way and that to see if anyone’s watching.... seeing me LIKE THIS! After several seconds of cowering, I finally decide I’m alone out here – and NAKED! I’ve got to get back to my camper!

Fortunately, I have a spare key hidden on my camper. All I have to do is get there!

These woods were an easy walk a couple hours ago. But now the trail seems lined with springy branches that slap my sides and bottom as I sneak past. Leaves dry and wet crumple and slide beneath my bare feet as I tiptoe cautiously along, one arm crossed over my breasts and a hand down over my puss. Sometimes I her noises – is someone coming? And I dive for the closest cover, terrified of being caught naked!

The closer I get to the camp area, the more people are about, and the more I have to hide. Finally, I’m crawling on my belly through the tall weeds, feeling the warm grass stroke across my belly, nipples and puss as I wiggle my bare butt, inching forward. But at last I make it back to where I parked my camper....

...and it’s gone!

I’m stuck here, naked, miles from anywhere, no clothes, no cell phone, no ID, no money, no plastic.... everything I had is GONE! And I’m NAKED!

End of part one
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crayle For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016