Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-26-2018, 02:42 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Airport Parking Lot

I’ve written about this before.

There was a period of time where my wife had to work out of town for several weeks. I would take her to the airport on Monday morning for the first flight out and pick her up on Friday evening.

Being away from each other for 5 days kept both of us perpetually horny. Usually I’d just meet her at curb side and she would just throw her suit case in the trunk and hop in the passenger seat and we would be on our way home. It was a bit over a 30 minute drive during off traffic hours (Monday AM), sometimes an hour during rush hour (Friday PM).

Driving through the city heading to the freeway at the numerous traffic lights, I’d usually reach over and slide my hand up her leg, under her skirt and end up sliding my finger along her panty covered slit. It was never long before her panties would be wet. She would lift herself up and slide her skirt up around her waist giving me better access to her pussy. At first she would be shy about sitting in the car with cars on both sides of us and people walking on the sidewalks and would try to keep herself at least half covered. As time went by, she let me expose her a little sooner and a little more with less protesting and concealment. I know she made the rush hour trip on Friday evening a lot more enjoyable for quite a number of other drivers as they looked down into our car and saw her pussy through her sheer panties. We would joke about whether various drivers had gotten a show.

Wanting to ramp up the excitement, I started to arrive a little early and would park in the short term lot. I would go through the automated gate to get my ticket but to get out I had to pay an attendant who would take my ticket run it through a machine that would read the time stamp and calculate the charge. He would then take my money and give me change if any was due and a receipt.

I’d meet her at the baggage claim, help her with her bags and we’d walk to our car. Being we were parked, we would spend a little time kissing before we stared home. Well kissing would progress to a little feeling around and it wasn’t long before I would have her blouse unbuttoned and bra undone so I could play with her breasts and suck on her nipples. Her skirt would be bunched around her waist and her panties soaked. She could take only so much of this before she would tell me it was time to go home so we could fuck properly.

The first time I suggested she remain in her semi undressed state she was shocked that I wanted her to remain exposed, but a few more kisses and strokes on her pussy, she said she would try. When we approached the attendant to pay, she chickened out and covered her breasts as he leaned in to get our ticket. She did manage to keep her panties exposed so he did get a good look at her pubs through her sheer panties. When he came back to tell me the charge, I gave him a $20 knowing he would have to make change. When he turned his back, I flipped her blouse open and exposed her breasts. Before she could cover herself, he was back, leaning in the car to hand me the change. He was rewarded with a view of my wife sitting there with both breasts completely uncovered and her pussy through sheer panties.

As we left the lot, my wife was not too happy with me forcing her unexpected exposure. She covered her breasts, but was not upset enough to pull her skirt down. We still joked about other drivers seeing her pussy.
Over the next few weeks we played our game from the parking lot, each week getting a little braver. She started wearing a light jacket so I could take her blouse and bra completely off and flip the jacket open as we went through the exit.

Finally one week she was wearing a longish rain coat and when we got to the car, I had her strip out of all her clothes and put on just the raincoat. When we got to the attendant, the coat was closed showing nothing. When he took my money, she had opened the top so he saw her breasts. When he gave me my change and receipt, she had opened the coat completely and her saw her totally naked sitting not more than 3 feet from him. I thanked him and let him look for a few seconds before I slowly drove away.

The next week we repeated the coat trick except that my wife opened it before we even got to the attendant. Having been playing this game for a few weeks, we always went to the same gate and usually saw the same attendant. He must have recognized our car or saw as we pulled up that my wife was fully exposed again. There was no one behind us so he came completely out of the little building and leaned in the window to get a better view. We talked a few minutes and he said that he noticed that we always came through his exit on Fridays. We told him why and joked about how my wife and I missed each other all week. He said that he could see that we seemed to enjoy the reunion every Friday. My wife, still completely exposed, made no effort to cover herself, asked if he minded our little game we were playing. He reassured both of us that it had become the highlight of his week seeing her like that.

We talked for probably 5 minutes all the while letting him look at my naked wife. Finally another car approached the check out and we had to leave. The attendant told us that whenever we went through his station that we would get a free pass, as a thanks for my wife.

Over the next 6 months or so, we used the free pass several times. A few times my wife drove so he could get a closer look.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:00 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Motor Home Flashing

My wife insisted that I purchase a Class A Motor Home. I thought the expense was pretty great, so I said, "O.K., I will purchase the thing provided you are my topless so-pilot." She wanted the RV pretty badly and agreed to the condition. She doesn't realize it, but that co-pilot's chair is more exposed from the front because the dash sits much lower on her side than the driver's side which has the speedometer housing. So through the front windshield one can readily see her tits and boobs when she is topless. Initially, she would cover her boobs with a map or a cloth when we passed 18-wheelers since she knew they could readily see in the side window at the same height level as our motor home sets. Now, she has grown tired of the effort to cover up as we pass each truck. She just looks straight ahead or sometimes will look them directly in the eye as we pass by with her boobs and tits fully exposed. Many times the truckers see her toplessness through that front windshield as we approach to pass them. That allows them to be in a ready state for their close-up boob inspection as we pass. Some truckers will even speed up to get a longer look as we ride alongside of them. And some even honk their delight as we pass. It makes for fun and interesting trips. Now, if I can get her to go nude that would be even more interesting.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:13 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Car flashing

This has always been a fun thing for us when traveling. I have many stories of our naughty adventures. My wife usually will wear a button front dress, with nothing on under it. I buy a lot of her clothes and tend to choose thin material that is easily opened to various sharing of her charms.
Once, on a long trip, my beautiful wife was horny and had her dress fully opened, with her seat reclined back, feet spread on the dash, and going to town with her vibrator. I would intentionally pull up next to truckers, slow down and let them watch her. She always acts like she doesn't know they are watching her, although she does. But, when they are next to us, she cums very quickly!
I travel with a scanner and we listen to the truckers talking about what they are seeing. Great fun!
She is really quite the exhibitionist while we travel. I like to make several rest stops and often give the truckers a good view as I play with her body Outside the car, at the tables or benches. As we get back on the road, many of them have given me a thumbs up for the show. LOL
So far, none of them have actually approached us while we are stopped and playing. That would be my ultimate goal. I would love to have them come over and play with her body with me! Maybe this year??!!!
Old 05-15-2019, 10:01 AM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts

Loving all these stories and pictures.
Thank you all for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2019, 01:13 PM

Thanked 24,855 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default I-95

My ex-wife and I used to travel I-95 in Florida, going and cumming from the nude beach at Titusville.
After a day in the sun , while being stared at by many men, she was always sexually fired up by the time we left.
She always rode the 2 hour drive home totally naked. I loved it and encouraged her. I had a low sitting little pickup with no tint on the windows, and at her request I would pass big trucks real slow. Sometimes the drivers would look, and even honk.

But some trips she got no responses ? On a 2 hour trip . Many times she would kill the batteries on her vibrator on the way home. And the sex when we got home was excellent, sometimes she would be so hot we fucked in the front seat in the driveway before going in. And once she couldn't stand it, so we pulled into a rest area that was full of bikers. She was naked, climbed out of the cab and walked to the back of the truck to climb into the covered back of the truck. We were still inside fucking when the bikes started leaving , she sat up and waved at some as they went by honking !

Not a flashing pic, but this was her .
Attached Thumbnails
SUSAN6.JPG   Shaved2.jpg  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 05-25-2019, 11:15 AM

Default Hot Car

Yesterday after work it was very hot the temperature was in the mid 90s. Traffic was bad I guess because of the upcoming holiday. I ended up pulling up beside this nice looking woman several times as the traffic crawled along. We came up to one of those red lights that make you sit for several minutes. The woman was wearing a jacket and she pulled the jacket off. Then it looked like she had on some type of vest which she had to pull over her head. When she pulled it up the top underneath it came up also. She was not wearing a bra and I don't think she realized until it was going over her head that she was exposed. The top had gotten far enough off that she had to put one arm back through it. She had really nice breasts and it took her at least a minute to cover them up. She looked at me and I just smiled. Too bad the light turned green she took off and I was never able to get beside her again.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:34 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Flashing in a Class A Motor Home

We have a Class A motor home with a very low front windshield. In addition, it has large front side windows. My wife rides in it topless and sometimes commando in short skirts. Initially, she attempted to cover her boobs when passing 18-wheelers on the highway. Then she got to the point if there was quite a disparity in the speed of our motor home and the truck when we passed, she would not cover her bare boobs. However, a few months ago, she frequently won't cover her boobs at all even when there is very little discrepancy in speed of the two vehicles when we pass. The truckers have plenty of opportunity to get a great view of her boobs while we are passing them. Very recently, she has started wearing very short skirts and going commando to accompany her toplessness. She sometimes rests her feet and legs up on the dash. The skirt tends to work its way up as we travel down the road while her legs are bent with her feet resting on that dash. After a while, it is easy to see her pussy peeping out from the base of her skirt. She seemed to notice that it was an attention-getter from the truckers. So she now spreads her legs out as the skirt rides up above her pussy. She will sometimes pump the legs in and out as we pass the truckers in order to provide them a little more excitement. The only problem is that the truckers get so involved in staring at the boobs and pussy, they start weaving into us. I have found that it is best not to pass them on curves. I now reserve my passes when on a straight section of road. Several truckers have pulled their phones out and taken pictures as we passed. I would really like to see those pics. I am hopeful that we will shortly progress to her riding totally nude in the motor home. Perhaps the next trip will allow such action to occur. Incidentally, both cars and trucks can readily see her topless state through the low front windshield. You can see many drivers watching her at length in the their rear view and side mirrors. I really enjoy watching her put on the show during our trips. And I think she enjoys putting on the show, as well.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:43 AM

Thanked 1,290 Times in 99 Posts
Lightbulb Thanksgiving Trip Home

My wife and I took a road trip of 2,000 miles for a Thanksgiving get-together. It was a good visit with both friends and relatives. On the 1,000 mile return trip, I asked my wife to ride topless all the way home. We have a fairly low slung car and any occupants can easily be seen from ajacent vehicles -- especially 18-wheelers. However, she did agree to ride all the way home topless. This type of activity always gives me a great opportunity to feel her off as I want. And she enjoys the hand boobie massages that I give her. It wasn't long before an 18-wheeler driver spotted her topless nudity as we passed. He gave her a thumbs-up and speeded up to see her for as long as possible. Such actions by truckers became common occurrences. I think my wife enjoyed the attention from so many truckers. However, for those who desire to attempt this type of flashing, your driver should be ready for quick avoidance maneuvers. Frequently, the truckers would become so fixated on her naked jugs that they failed to turn with curves in the highway or would accidentally swearve in their attempt to get a closer look. I always remained ready to avoid any such erractic driving.

On the second day of our return trip, I asked her to wear a very short mini skirt and no panties. This commando ploy was too much for the truckers. I pulled her skirt up around her waist exposing her pussy. Talk avoid needing to avoid their erractic driving -- well this added a new dimension to it. However, it was hilarious to see their reactions and actions. Eventually, my wife tired of all the trucker ploys and dozed off. This provided me an opportunity to grope her boobies right as I passed the truckers. Their lustful looks said it all. Many attempted to increase their speed to match my vehicle's speed. Sometime I would let them travel along and watch for awhile. However, the real reaction-getter was when i pulled her mini skirt up around her waist and began to finger her as we traveled past the big rigs. She remained asleep as I worked on that wet pussy. She was hunching and breathing heavily even in her sleep as I worked that baby out. Once she even had her feet up on the dash and her legs spread out several feet while I provided a great demo of a fantastic finger job for the truckers that we passed. However, all good things must come to an end. We had a trucker running alongside of us while I gave her a finger fucking for the ages. She was squirting, hunching and breathing hard in her sleep, but then began to climax abruptly and awoke. She looked up to see this trucker grinning at her with a thumbs up sign. She quickly closed her legs and pushed my hand away, and exclaimed, "Are you crazy to finger fuck me in front of all these truckers!" I argued that this was the very first time it happened (I lied like a rug), and the poor fellow she saw had such a lonely look on his face that I just wanted to cheer him up a little. She replied that she was not there to give lonely men a pity finger fuck demonstration. She told me that all would end if I ever finger fucked her to an audience of truck drivers on the road in the future. I agreed not to do so. However, a little later she started questionning whether the truckers had watched and enjoyed the boobie massages that I provided to her while they watched. I think she was somewhat turned on to those and possibly the finger fuck demo -- although she would never admit it. And the topless activities did continue all the way home. It was my most enjoyable part of that Thanksgiving trip.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2022, 03:49 PM

I was on my way to work one evening and got a flat tire. A truck driver stopped and helped me change the tire. He was very nice and if he had not helped I was about to give up I couldn't get the lug nuts off. He did have me help him and I let him look up my skirt when I was squatted down. I thanked him and asked if I could pay him he laughed at me and said the view I gave him was nice only his friends wouldn't believe him. He said he was meeting them at the rest stop. He drove off once he was out of sight I thought I would give him a tip. I slipped my bra off and unbuttoned my blouse, but kept it shut. Then I pulled my skirt and panties off. I drove to the rest stop and I saw him standing with some guys back near the trucks. I drove close to the side walk and put the window down on the side next to him and his friends. He walked over to the car and I said will they believe this and I pulled the blouse open. They all came over to the car for a better look and I told him thanks again and drove off.

Tags
wife, wife boobs milf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016