Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-26-2009, 12:16 AM

Default The Reporter-ette

The Reporter-ette
By IndianOutlaw
"Get the scoop or your fired!" Her editor’s comments rang in here ears as she headed for the stadium.
Katherine, Kate as she was known, was the newest sports reporter for the City Times. Moving from Television Weather girl to Sports columnist she made her mark. At only 26, this fiery red head accomplished her dream of becoming a Sports reporter, All this without lowering herself by giving in and using her obvious female attributes.
Billy Bo ,the rookie quarterback for the Memphis Blues, who took the team from last place to one game from the Super Bowl in just his first season, was rumored to be leaving and taking the entire offensive line with him.
The whole town was abuzz with talk. Was he leaving or staying. It was serious and her editor was even more serious. This story would make her career. If she missed this story she would be fired, and being a woman, it would definitely be held against her. Driving home she got lucky.
Walking around the corner, just outside of Downtown, there was Billy Bo walking into a bar. She circle the block and saw his trademark Chevy Truck with "B BO" on the plate. It was him. She parked and headed for the bar.
Once inside this dim place was not too crowded, only about 10 or so. There he was Billy Bo. Beer in hand, talking to a bottle blond dress in a slinky short blue satin dress at the bar.
"Bartender, a 7&7 please." Kate strolled over to Billy Bo and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me Billy Bo…" Billy turned and looked at Kate standing there. He lowered he sunglasses and admired her from head to toe and back again. Dark brown full skirt almost to the floor, matching leather belt, tan button down blouse, concealing two obvious C sized titties. Her hair was up in a bun and her dark rimmed glasses hung on the end of her nose. He stared at her chest while he talked.
"Katie!" she hated it when he called her that. It was degrading. "Now what brings ya’ll here" (Texas Accent) She was painfully aware he probably could not identify her face in a line up, but he knew his breasts. He never took her seriously. Always brushed her off after each game.
"Are the rumors true about you leaving the Blues?"
"Now, Darling, ya know I woln’t talk ‘bout that." He turned back to his DD sized bottle blond.
"Please," she placed her hand on his shoulder, "all of Memphis is waiting to hear this." She was pleading. Billy Bo pushed her hand off his shoulder.
"Go, Away!, cant you see I’m busy." He returned to his friend.
Kate turned and started to walk away. Hick, she thought to herself. Well at least no one else was going to get the story. As she made her way to the door, the blonde whispered in Billy Bo’s ear.
"That’s a pretty darn good idear." He deliberately exaggerated the last word. (whistle) "Hey. Katie, come here." She turned, and found herself moving to him faster and faster.
"Yes.’ She said hopefully. Once again noticing he was watching her boobs bounce the whole way.
"My friend here has a pretty good Idea. I believe you got a list of stuff there to ask me."
"Of course."
"Tell you what, I will answer any question, but you must give me a piece of your clothing for each answer." Pervert! She thought. Then her mind flashed, "Get the scoop or your fired!" She shook her head.
"Your on." Now all the patrons, all men except for blondie, were gathering around.
"First question, Katie." He sat back and grinned. Blondie put both her arms around his chest.
"Are you talking with other teams about moving?"
"Yes." He was enjoying this. "Belt please." Slowly she unhooked the brown leather belt. Because it was suede she had to push it through each loop until it was freed. She handed it to him. He put it on the bar, but never took her eyes off here hips.
"What teams have you talked with?"
"Dallas, Miami and New York." She kicked off a shoe and slit it to him. Now standing lopsided she flipped through her notes. He returned to staring at her breasts.
"Do you favor any one of them?" She was on a roll. The truth was coming.
"Not really." Brick wall. Bad question. She now kicked off the other shoe and slid it to him. Now she was about to loose something important.
"Ok, um, is the Blues organization offering you more money to stay?"
"Yes. Now what comes off next." She had an ace up her sleeve. First untucking, then slowly unbuttoning each button, from the top to the bottom she began to remove her tan blouse. Billy Bo began licking his lips. She undid each cuff button, first right then left. Holding her breath she pulled it off quickly throwing it in his face. As he pulled it down a priceless look of disappointment befell his face. She had a full slip on. But a least her tits stuck out better he thought.
"Ok, Billy Bo, are you planning to stay here in Memphis?"
"Of course." She was shocked at the frankness of the answer. Was he lying to her. He may be a sleaze ball and quite possibly a pervert, but he was not known as a liar. She unbuttoned the single button, gently pulled down the zipper and let the skirt fall to the floor. His jaw dropped. He slip only went to the knee. He legs were fantastic. She was in too deep now. She needed more. No matter the cost now. The skirt was placed on the bar with the rest of the clothes. Down to her white lingerie, she was beginning to feel the drafts in this place. And the stares from the horny patrons. Her nipples were getting hard from the cool air.
"Did you ever plan to move to another team?" She smelled a rat. The answer was now obvious. But she had to hear it. Even if it cost her the slip.
"Absolutely not." He sat back an laughed. This was what he was waiting for. The bottle blond behind him was standing now admiring her. Her thin blue dress shimmered in the lights of the
bar, her obviously fake books bounced as he laughed.
Not knowing if it was the desire to get to her last question, leaving her at least in her panties, or to just get it over with, she put both hands on either side of the slip, arms crossed, and pulled it over her head in one swift motion. I floated from her hands onto the bar with the rest of her clothes.
"Damn!" Billy Bo let out. She didn’t realize it but her matching white lace bra and panties were a little see through. Not a lot but enough. Billy Bo got an erection. He looked at Blondie. "How come you don’t wear underwear like that?"
"Silly, I don’t wear underwear." She giggled as she twirled her hair.
"Ok, are you ready for my last question?"
"Why yes I am." He smiled bigger than before. "That will cost you your bra please." He held out his hand.
Kate panicked. That wasn’t right. That was not a question she protested. But no one would hear of it. She pleaded and got the cold shoulder. Especially from Blondie. She needed her last question answered. She lost.
Placing both hands on the front, "clip" the small sound as she unhooked the front of her bra exposing to the world two perfect, round 36C’s. Her nipples were now puffy and fully erect from the cold, and partly the excitement, mostly the cold. She put her left arm over her boobs and prepared to write down his last answer.
"Why?" The ultimate question.
"Publicity babe. The Blues and I and my Agent dreamed up this whole thing to get national publicity. I get a large signing bonus and the world gets to see my face on the front page of every major paper in the country. Including yours." He was smug, very smug.
Kate abandoned her breasts, much to Billy Bo’s delight. She slowly pulled her panties down keeping her legs crossed as much as possible. It was no use. Her triangle trim stood out. Billy Bo began tapping his leg letting her know how horny he was. She threw the panties at him. He put them to his face and too a long hard sniff.
"Its an OK body" Blondie said.
"At least their real sister. There, happy now." She extended out her arms a little allowing him a good look. "Can I have my clothes back now."
"Hey, a deals a deal. I answered your questions. I keep the clothes." He loved it.
Kate grabbed her note pad. Used it to cover her bush, the left arm to cover her breasts and shoved her way out of the bar. Fortunately it was dark and she was not parked far away.
She got her story though.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009, 12:20 AM

Default Part II

Epilogue
Billy Bo and Blondie left the bar and staggered arm and arm to his truck. They stayed at the bar an celebrated for a little while longer. Before leaving they staple gunned Kate’s clothes to the wall as a momento to the occasion. Laughing the whole way, Blondie was too drunk to notice the left spaghetti strap had fallen off her shoulder. It fell down her dangling arm exposing to the world her left DD breast. Then just before the car.
Like a blinding blur, a naked woman appeared from the alley. Billy Bo did no look at her face just her rack. "Katie." He said with a smile. She stopped in front of him, pushed the blond away, placed both hands on his shoulders. He continued to stare at her fantastic breasts, then down to her glistening, sweet beaver. Then…
"Uggggggghhhhhhh… OHHHhhhhh." Kate kneed him directly in the balls. Billy Bo fell back, grabbing his nuts, then passed out cold from the pain. Kate smiled to herself. She turned to the stunned blond and approached here with a devilish grin.
"Ok, Blondie." She grabbed her by the hair and pulled it up until it was obvious she was in pain.
."Give me your dress."
"What???" Wrong answer. Kate punched her in the gut. Blondie doubled over in pain. Then grabbing the dress by the straps she pulled it over her head. Fake as they were, those fantastic boobs jiggles and bounced. Kate smiled. For it was now, obvious from the glow of the street lights, she was definitely not a real blonde.
Kate now began pulling the dress over her head. The silky material slid over her round boobs nicely. Momentarily it hung on her hips leaving her pussy and heart shaped butt exposed for just a precious few more seconds. Then she tugged it down covering herself completely.
The blonde got up slowly. Desperately tried to cover her 36DD’s, but it was in vein. They were too big for her small arms. She was left to covering the heart shaved patch and moist between her legs. Kate looked at her as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her new dress.
"Now you didn’t think I was going to go home naked now did you." Kate headed for her car now grinning from ear to ear.
"Hey," Blondie shouted, standing there bent slightly still covering her pussy. "Do me a favor."
"What?"
"Call mom and tell her I’ll be a little later, and not to wait up." Geese, 25 years old, and still lives with our mom and dad.
"Ok." Kate got in her car and drove for home.

Comments Welcome,
IO
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009, 01:18 PM

Awwww that was a sweet last line by Blondie. I enjoyed reading the slow strip, thank you

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s